LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's Intern (Private for MommyLexi)

FalloutZone

Lisa had been desperately seeking a baby to call her own for a long while now to the point she had let slipped amongst her closes and trusted workers about her desires to be a Mommy but not just a regular Mommy.  She wanted to be a Mommy to a Adult Baby and for the most part the people who she had told were all very supportive of her and understood why. 

A few of them had even gone out of their way to try and find the right person for her because of how well-liked and generous she was to the people around her. Lisa for the most part seemed like the perfect person in the world except underneath she was controlling, obsessive and a perfectionist.  She tended to allow those traits to help her with her company and yet every day her desire for a adult baby grew.

She needed someone to control in her love life and be completely dependent on her. An Adult Baby would do wonders for her yet despite her more selfish desires Lisa did want someone to care for personally and dot on like the loving Mommy she dreamed to be.

Recently she had hired an Intern to help her personally as well as a few other people around her office.  The Intern hadn't been chose on the basis of her application really if anything Lisa had chosen her best on her desires of what her perfect little baby girl would look like. 

Today would be the day that she would finally have her own baby.

Leaning back into her leather chair Lisa pressed the comms, "You can send her in now." she said through the tiny mic as she waited for the intern to arrive into her office.

Lisa had her light silver blonde hair down and while she was wearing a dress she made sure it fit her role as business woman and Mommy.  Her lips were red with lipstick, her nails were perfectly manicured and painted red while the make up she wore simply highlighted her features.   She should look nothing short of perfect right now.

Sakura Takahasi walked into the office trying her best not to be nervous, Internships were always risky but for her it important that this one payed off. The inteligent young woman was from Japan although due to her father's work she had lived in different places all over the world, the majority of her education was in England which meant her English skills were as good if not better than her Japanese and when her parents went back to Japan she got a scholarship to study in America.

Sakura had grown to love her time in the states however with her education now at an end, she needed to get a job or risk her visa being cancelled so not only did she need this internship to go well she was hoping to turn it into a paid position on the staff. The interview process was a little different with the woman asking more about her personal life although waived it off as the position not being so much about qualifications but finding the right staff who they could teach the skills to, they also asked for social media information but in today's age she knew that most employers checked for further information and so handed it over without much thought.

Her jet black hair was naturally straight and came down to her shoulder blades, she had jade green eyes, she wore minimal make up and wore a red and white gingham dress and some red converse trainers having been told by the woman over the phone who offered her the job to keep it casual as there would be some moving around involved.

"Hello Ma'am, I'm Sakura" she said quietly as she entered her Japanese heritage coming through as she bowed to the woman sat behind her desk.

Seeing Sakura always put a smile on Lisa's face. The girl was just so adorable and perfect that it was hard for her not to pick the darling up and cuddle her straight away but she knew she needed to be careful right now and not cause Sakura to run away from her at all.

"It's lovely to see you again Sakura," replied Lisa thinking, "please take a seat."

Lisa waited until Sakura sat down.

Smiling she looked at the adorable woman before her, "I've noticed that you've been having a rather hard time here but I can see how much effort you put in," pausing Lisa waited for a few seconds, "now I know this might sound odd but I believe it'll benefit us both otherwise I have no other alternative but to fire you."

Lisa continued to look over at Sakura, "Normally I wouldn't consider this because professional and personal life really shouldn't get mixed up much but I do think this is the best action that could be taking," said Lisa, "now your options are as follows," paused Lisa, "you can stay on but you'll be giving a proper salary with accommodation thrown in and I will be your personal mentor," smiling Lisa got up and grabbed a contract from her desk, "but in return you'll have to be my baby to put it simple." she added handing Sakura the contract.

"The contract ends in two years if you do wish to sign and after the two years I'll make sure that you'll be able to do anything you want at all from getting you a full American citizenship and so on," said Lisa, "it's all there in the contract which I'll expect to see either signed on my desk this Monday or your letter of resignation."

It was cruel but she wanted Sakura.

Sakura walked towards the seat sitting down in front of the large desk, she was always nervous in front of Lisa the woman just had such presence that seemed to make everyone take notice and besides this woman could decide her future with a sentence.

Hard wasn't the word she would use, some of the more technical things she had been given she found a struggle however she wasn't given many chances at these tasks, sometimes she felt set up to fail and would then be given easier assignments although in Lisa's eyes she could see why this would make her seem inadequate.

Sakura looked at the document, well document was an understatement it was a tome of pages.

"You said personal?" Sakura said knowing that the woman wasn't the pranking kind and just questioning the baby part wouldn't do her any good she needed details more than the logic, if she didn't sign it she could kiss America goodbye so she needed to weigh up the pros and cons, to think she would be in a positon where she would consider this.

"Personal is very vague, does baby mean baby and there won't be anything more adult....." She said making sure it wasn't some sex slave con.

"Also the salary/accommodation clause, I want to be clear that I won't be charged anything for this accommodation" thinking that's what the sallary would pay for she was trying to think a move ahead which was hard when she didn't understand the game.

Lisa leaned against the desk, "Personal as in you'll be living with me and baby as in you'll be my baby," explained Lisa, "you'll be wearing diapers, sleeping in a crib, calling me Mommy and so on" pausing she walked over to Sakura and placed a hand on her shoulder, "I understand that this seems odd but the pros will weigh out the cons in the end."

"No you won't be charged for accommodation or anything really because you'll be under my care living with me so mobile bills, car bills and so on will all be handled by me while your salary should be remained untouched," stated Lisa, "after the two years you should roughly have about forty thousand in your bank as well as extra bonuses giving the stress you'll feel among other problems if you do accept so at the end you should really have about a hundred and fifty thousand in your bank," continued Lisa, "I know this is a lot to take in so please ask me anything."

"Why me?" Sakura asked her tone wasn't one that was of self pity more she wondered why her there were plenty of employees here in her inner circle who all seemed fiercly loyal to the woman it was the one place Sakura had worked where no one had a bad word to say about the boss.

"This can never reach home" Sakura said quietly, she couldn't make Lisa do anything about America and who would know hear and while she did not want that either the idea of her family knowing and the shame it would bring would be unbearable.

"If I'm your baby do I have to work?" Sakura asked wondering about the slave angle once more thinking this could be a way to make her work around the clock.

"Because I've always wanted to be a Mommy to a Adult and your prefect in my eyes," explained Lisa bluntly only to frown, "it won't get home and it'll only be between us and a few others who know about my kink," paused Lisa, "no you won't have any work if anything you'll have less work then you do now."

"I know this seems odd but I would never harm you or anyone else for that matter."

Lisa sighed, "If after a month you feel like this is to much I'll get you another job somewhere else in the city."

Why did she feel so guilty all of a sudden? She knew why because she was blackmailing Sakura yet she wanted this little girl in front of her so bad.  Could she convince Sakura in a month to stay with her or not? Would she take the offer or run? Lisa looked at Sakura with a firm and serious stare yet her eyes shined anxiously a little.  It was hard to be the strong tough boss when what you crave and desire was sitting right in front of you.  Lisa took a breath to calm herself.

"Okay......" Sakura said finding Lisa's words honest "I'll do it" she said as she took the pen and signed the contract, her trusting nature made her make to mistakes the first being she had untill monday under which time she could have took it to a laywer and found out her options and the second mistake despite Lisa's offer she had signed the contract before it could be put in so Lisa didn't have to honor it if she didn't want to.

"So what happens now?" Sakura asked as she placed the pen on the desk and looked up at the woman who now controlled her fate for the next two years

Lisa smiled.

She hadn't expected Sakura to sign straight away on the contract but was glad to see that her new babygirl was trusting maybe a bit to trusting? Not that she was unhappy at all but it did concern her with how quick Sakura signed the contract.

Lisa put her arms around Sakura holding her close, "We will be going home for the day and get you settled in," Lisa stroked Sakura's hair, "I know this must be scary for you and it's unfair but I know that this will be good for you," continued Lisa, "you obviously need someone to look after and care for you," Lisa smiled down at Sakura and took her hand, "I know you think that your an adult but an adult would of waited until Monday so a lawyer could of looked over the contract to make sure everything was good and fair but you can consider this as your first lesson from your mentor," said Lisa looking at Sakura seriously, "if anyone gives you a contract never agree to sign it until a lawyer has looked it over even when giving a tight deadline otherwise you could put yourself and others in harm by doing so," Lisa gently ruffled Sakura's hair, "while I am your Mommy I will also be your mentor and while you won't be working as much you will be around me while I work and will be able to observe what I do on a daily bases and ask questions," continued Lisa, "because babies are little curious creatures and I want you to do well here or anywhere you decide to go."

Lisa holding Sakura's hand walked her out of the office.

"Please, I don't want to be a baby in the office" Sakura said her cheeks red at the comment about how quick she signed, however her attention was being drawn to being babied in the office when some of the other staff already seemed to talk down to her like she was a little kid, she still hadn't guessed that some of them might have known what she was hired for.

What was also unusual was her boss who while her staff seemed to like her had always gave of an aura of intimidation and it was a little surreal to have that woman hugging her like a small child and helping her through the office, now the energy she was giving off was warm and while she knew she should be humiliated that she was in this position and what was to come but she felt comforted as they walked through the office her small hand engulfed by Lisa's

"It'll be okay," reassured Lisa, "I'll protect you no one will mess with you at all I promise," she continued not wanting Sakura to feel discomfort at all but she knew that her new baby would likely feel humiliated for a while if not throughout the entire ordeal, "I've got you." whispered Lisa protectively.

Lisa walked slowly as she held Sakura's hand firmly in her own gently grazing her thumb over the top, "We'll spend some time together for a few days in private," stated Lisa as she nodded at a few people who were looking at her and Sakura curiously, "everything will be okay."

Coming outside to the car park Lisa took Sakura to her blue BMW. Opening the door to the passenger seat Lisa waited for Sakura to get in before doing her seat-belt for her, "I know that this must be scary but know that you can trust me even if that seems hard right now."

Lisa kissed the top of Sakura's head before closing the door and going around to the side. Looking over at Sakura she couldn't help but smile at the young woman before starting to drive to her four-bedroom house.  They would pick up things from Sakura's place tomorrow if she wanted anything particular from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Sakura walked behind Lisa a little while still holding her hand trying to almost hide behind her taller boss to avoid the looks they were getting from the staff, she was suprised that they were more curious than shocked but still Sakura didn't like the attention not realising her attempts at being less visible made her seem more like the child Lisa wanted.

"I do trust you" Sakura said sheepishly once in the safety of the car and blushing at the kiss on the top of her head, all of Lisa's actions seemed so maternal it wasn't predatory but still receiving this in your twenties was a weird experience "It's just a little out of my comfort zone right now...." she said as she looked out of the window while her boss or now Mommy drove.

Sakura did feel a pang of jealousy at the car not because of the wealth on display but because it represented a secuirty she wanted, if you were in a position where you could afford cars like this you probably didn't worry about job security or the state of your visa.....

"I can understand that darling," said Lisa, "I know this must be scary for you and that things might get more uncomfortable soon but I'll never do anything to hurt," reassured Lisa, "I'm glad that you trust me."

Lisa ruffled Sakura's hair a little as they stopped at a red light briefly, "Everything's going to be okay now," said Lisa, "no more worries or stresses for you," pausing she smiled, "I'll start processing your application in a week or so for home status here so you don't have to worry about your visa anymore," offered Lisa, "I don't want you worrying about anything at all and if something is on your mind I want you to tell me, alright?"

Lisa continued to drive shortly after the red light only to stop at her house.  It was in a quiet part of the city and the neighbourhood looked tranquil despite the large houses.  Lisa once in her garage stopped her car fully before taking off her seatbelt.

Looking at Sakura she gave the girl another kiss on the forehead, "Mommy will help you out of your seat in a moment baby."

Lisa got out of the car and went to the other side, opening the door, she then undid Sakura's belt and lifted her out with ease placing the young woman on her hip, "How about we get changed into something more comfortable or maybe a bath, mhm?" suggested Lisa giving Sakura a choice between the two wondering if she knew that the bath would be for the two of them or not.