LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At The Er Today

Getting my ear look at cause my Dr was outta town. And the physician opened a cabinet in the room i was in and the first thing i saw was a few blue adult diapers. I wasn't expecting to see them there. I figured they had some but not right there in the room. If only I had been able bodied and alone... Of course if i was able bodied then i could get em anywhere, so stealing em would be un-needed. Forget that bad stuff though lol..

Guess that answers the question that my hospital uses em whwen needed.

Are you sure they were actual diapers and not the those square blue pads most medical places use to put under when doing minor procedures or use in labs? Could quite have been those, unless they were quite noticably thick.

Getting my ear look at cause my Dr was outta town. And the physician opened a cabinet in the room i was in and the first thing i saw was a few blue adult diapers. I wasn't expecting to see them there. I figured they had some but not right there in the room. If only I had been able bodied and alone... Of course if i was able bodied then i could get em anywhere, so stealing em would be un-needed. Forget that bad stuff though lol..

Yeah that's what I was going to point out, too... folded up, they look just like the blue hospital diapers.

Beyond that, I can tell you that those hospital diapers are no great thing... Yeah it's a little thrill to see them there, but once you ever had one on the thrill fades fast. They're very thin, good for one wetting tops, and the ones I had were EXTRA-large for somebody with about a 40-inch waist-- even though I'm a 32, I guess they only had that size, so it was even less useful.

There's a post in the Incon forum here that goes into more detail how lame they are (as part of a real-life health-care horror story).

Vinyl.

Dude, I used to steal the fuck out of diapers when I would go to the pediatrician back when I was a teenager.

No these weren't pad 100% sure they weren't. I used to use those in my bed back in early 90's and i've been to hospital a lot. I know the visual appearnance differenCES. These were folded thickly and i even saw the yellow wetness indicator in the middle.

You figure hospitals have to put diapers somewhere. Hmm, when my stepdad died he was put into hospice. I noticed in the cabinet in his room there were stacks of adult diapers right next to the pads so there was a big difference in stack size. I so wanted to take one, but morality won out. I should have at least pulled one out to see if I could tell what brand. They were white and had a blue wetness indicator on it and it was thicker than depends. I am thinking attends but I'll never know for sure.

SDB

Years ago my wife went into hospital to have out first child, when I went to visit her later on, a nurse came along with a trolley stacked out with Nappies on its lower shelf, they looked very thin and obviously came in different absorbancy's as the stacks appeared the same height but with more Nappies in one pile than another, no idea what the make was as at the time I was not wearing disposables.

It was a few monthe before this that I started having "urgency and night problems" but started out with cloth Nappies (the childrens to start with ! :roflmao: )

On a subsequent trip to the Urology department I was offered a super absorbant Nappy as I was the only one left out of about 16 people in the clinic who could not wee into the machine until much later than anyone else, then I mentioned that with the water I had drunk I was going to need another Nappy-I still could not identify this one either, but it had a wetness indicator in green and three tapes (unusual I thought) and was very absorbant indeed seeing me all through the evening until bedtime.

Now that is a Nappy I would like to have loads off except for the Bulkiness-think I may have waddled home! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: