LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Baby[private w/ Gavin]

marxthebaby

Aizawa Shouta had been tired the day he filled out the “Daycare” forms for his class. There was a new section of UA opening up that the principal was surprisingly tight-lipped about, only mentioning that it could serve as a reward, relaxation, or punishment depending on the student signed up. This “Daycare” center sounded like a pipe dream, almost; why would any of the students here want to relive their babyhood? He wasn’t going to judge, but he still didn’t really understand. Maybe he was too old for this job already, but he decided while perusing the recommendations that he’d help out.

Perhaps he could understand this Daycare thing better if he were one of the staff. With a sigh, he got to work filling out what he assumed were the forms for a staff member. He listed his age, name, gender, and quirk(all basic stuff), then saw an “age range” and figured it was the ages he’d be willing to take care of. He listed “1-2 years or younger” and then filled out other parts. It asked him about..diaper types, for some reason. Did he have to say which he’d prefer using on the students? 

Aizawa circled “extra thick” and then checked off the “locking panties required” option as well; just in case he got stuck with someone like, say, Bakugou. Then he found a few more options, asking if he’d be willing to pick from other baby rules. He did so with relative ease(“no talking fully coherently”, “no removing your diapers unless an adult is changing you”, “must allow frequent diaper-checks”, and lastly-to him, most importantly-“must be locked securely into double or triple diapers at night to prevent leaking from accidents”). After he was done, he wrote down his name again at the bottom and went to the aforementioned Daycare, handing over the form. 

Little did he know that those options weren’t for whomever he’d be taking care of; they were for a prospective baby to fill out all on their own, and he was more than likely going to find that out the hard way. 

Midnight saw his mistake but she didn't care about that though she decided to baby him anyway the only other student here in the program was Mina so this would be easy she thought to herself as she walked into the room to set up some toys

Aizawa, blissfully unaware that Midnight would be making good on the form’s requirements and self-imposed rules he’d listed while babying him, watched her set everything up. He did try to help, though she seemed to have it under control. “...What should I do first, Midnight?” He wondered, feeling a bit useless. 

Aizawa was rather confused about Midnight calling him “little one”, but figured it was just a term of endearment. He shrugged and busied himself, helping her set up Mina’s crib and some toys for her to play with. He noticed they were setting up another crib and prepping some locking supplies, so maybe someone besides Mina was coming that he’d get to take care of?

The man stocking up the changing table with diapers(ones that were nice and thick for the baby he’d take care of, with the pack of locking panties with an obnoxiously-bright All Might cartoon on their front on top) and then the playpen got the babies to play in, with a bouncer hanging from the ceiling. He even got a baby walker ready too. “Okay..everything’s ready. When’s the baby coming? You mentioned the little girl, but you didn’t say anything about the other student we’ll be taking care of.” 

When Midnight picked him up, setting him down on the changing table with a smile, he knew something was wrong. He squirmed, trying to get away, frantically struggling and kicking his legs as she removed all his clothes. “Hey! Give those back, this isn’t funny!” Aizawa grabbed for them but she was faster, powdering his bottom and sealing him into one of the thick diapers he’d bought. His legs forced apart, he figured this situation couldn’t get any worse when she got out the panties too. Wait a minute, the form..no! It wasn’t for him! 

He was going to take the stupid diaper off, but Midnight slid the crinkly plastic over his waist and it snapped against his thighs and thickly-padded rump with a loud thwack. The telltale click of the panties sealing around the diaper made tears well up in his eyes. “I don’t need diapers! It was a mistake, I don’t wanna be a baby!” He wailed, frustration plain in his voice. The man wriggled, trying in desperation to remove the damned things, poking and tugging at the plastic waistband of the diaper under the panties in a futile attempt to take it off. 

Aizawa cried, frustrated and kicking his legs. He didn’t want to be a baby! Why was she acting like he didn’t say a word? It wasn’t fair! “But..but I’m an adult! You can’t do this!” He yelled, squirming after he was placed into the crib. “Please, get this stuff offa me!”

Aizawa couldn’t believe she was just..ignoring him like that. He flopped back in the crib, pouting and folding his arms. The man’s face was getting red with annoyance and he was inches away from wanting to scream in frustration. He yanked the blanket over his head, stubbornly rolling onto his stomach and trying to cover himself up completely so if Mina did arrive, she wouldn’t see him like this. 

(Nope) 

Mina walked in happily, taking off her big-girl clothes to reveal the diaper and Barney t-shirt underneath. “Wow, this place is so big!” She chirped, before noticing the crib she picked out; it was perfect. With a smile, she was going to just ask Midnight to put her into it, when she saw there was someone else’s crib here, too, and they were hiding under a blanket. 

Aizawa remained hunkered down in the crib, trying to puzzle out a way out of this mess before Mina found out he was here. He heard the door open and saw her from outside the crib, out of the corner of his eye. Rolling onto his back again, rubbing his eyes, he sat up though he kept the blanket over his body. 

Mina giggled when she saw the other baby sit up with the blanket on top of him; she could only see his little toes peeking out. “Aw, looks like they’re shy, miss Midnight! So cute!” She gushed, clearly amused.  

Mina smiles sweetly at Midnight. “Oh, okay. I..I’m more of a toddler or little girl but I do use diapers. I usually tell people when I go potty in my diapers, so that’s no problem. If I’m bad, um, f-feel free to put me in the corner or maybe spank me if you gotta.” She tipped her head, then perked up a little. “And I love plushies!” 

Aizawa, meanwhile, wanted to die. He grumbled under his breath, arms folded, and kicked the blanket off his body after feeling too hot under there. Sitting up, he squirmed, tugging at the panties keeping the massively thick diaper firmly taped around his waist. “Why isn’t it..c-coming off?” He muttered, squirming more frantically as he tried and failed to remove the damn things. 

Mina nodded in response, blushing a little. “Yes. Sometimes I dunno if I’m going and I don’t feel it too much when I do, so..I’d like that a lot, please.” She admitted quickly, face turning brighter pink than usual with embarrassment. 

Aizawa glowered at Midnight. He wasn’t a baby! “I’m notta baby! I’m an adult! The-the stupid form thing was all wrong, and I didn’t wanna be a baby! It’s-it’s no fair!” The man looked to be on the verge of tears, lower lip quivering and eyes huge with embarrassment and helplessness. “Please, let me go?” 

Mina did as she asked, quickly realizing that she was wet when she felt it against her legs. “Thank you, miss Midnight.” She replied, smiling a little sheepishly. 

Aizawa still didn’t think it was fair; why should he even have to be here like this? He wasn’t an infant, he was a grown man, fully capable of using a toilet all by himself. “I didn’t know what the dumb form was even for!” He snapped, eyes suddenly flashing crimson, baring his teeth as his hair lifted off his shoulders. “If I had, I would’ve requested a different one or told you there was some kind of mistake, which there was!” His eyes glowed brighter as he yelled at the top of his lungs, tears flowing down his cheeks, “So just say it was a mistake and get me out of this fucking crib!” 

Aizawa’s glare faltered after he saw the brush. He knew what that was for, and getting spanked with a brush probably wouldn’t feel good. However, this was his pride on the line. “No way! I’m not little, I’m not! I jus’ wanted to help, not be one of the babies! It’s no fair!” His voice was cracking in frustration and he was slowly but surely starting to regress under the strain. “You can’t spank me, you’re not-you’re not the boss of me!” 

Mina obediently lay down on the changing mat. She spread out her legs so her wet diaper would be easier to access, and closed her eyes, smiling to herself. 

Mina nodded a bit. “Yes. My..I still wet the bed and have trouble with that kinda thing and my parents are kinda strict about it. They don’t understand an’ think it’s on purpose but it’s not.” She admitted, before letting the woman do her job. “Thank you again, miss Midnight.” 

Aizawa remained where he was, pouting, arms folded across his chest. He hated every second of this stupid “baby” treatment and wanted nothing more than to leave! Why couldn’t Midnight just let him go? She couldn’t make him a baby, could she? He almost shivered at the thought. 

"Baby girl I want you to take these papers home ok its adoption papers get your parents to sign them and I'll be your legal mom"

"As for you little boy"she picks him putting him over her knee pulling his diaper down and starts spanking him

Aizawa cried out in equal parts shock and pain when Midnight spanked his bottom with the brush. He was going to try denying it further and maybe escaping, but for now his butt hurt  and his eyes ached from using his quirk earlier. He was tired, he was in pain, he was crying uncontrollably, and he wanted to sleep. So he stopped swearing and yelling like a good baby, “I-I’m sorry! Please, please stop?” He begged, lower lip starring to quiver. When she stopped, Aizawa let her lock the diaper back onto him, his eyes going back to their normal color and his body slumped in defeat. “I’ll be good, just please don’t do that again!” 

Mina smiled brightly and gratefully accepted the adoption papers. “Really? You’d do that for me? Thank you so much, Mommy!” She saw the baby boy was being good now and smiled even wider. The girl leaned over to see and then backed off. “Awww, poor thing.” Mina looked at him sympathetically, “The baby’s probably just fussy ‘cause he’s not used to being a baby, I think.”