LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua baby girl(private)

Gavin

Mount Lady stroked her hair comfortingly. “It’s okay, baby girl; it’s just the thunder. There’s a storm outside but it’s nothing too bad, I promise.” She assured her, patting Midnight on the head and cradling the woman in her lap. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mount Lady smiled reassuringly. God, Midnight was adorable like this! She pat her head again before snuggling up to the woman, letting her cuddle into her larger body. “Good girl, being so brave. Mommy will protect you from the thunder, okay?” 

• 3 weeks later...

Mt. Lady got up when she heard Midnight start to cry from the baby monitor she put in her room. “Oh, it’s okay, baby. I’m sorry, Mommy shouldn’t have left you here.” She apologized, scooping the woman up. She ignored the messy diaper for now, instead rocking her and humming a tune to hopefully distract from the noise outside. 

She smiled when Midnight acted like a baby. “Of course, baby girl. Mommy will let you sleep with her.” Mt. Lady cooed, carrying her to her bed and laying her down under the soft covers before getting in herself, holding Midnight close. 

Mt. Lady allowed the other woman to sleep, and did smell that she was wet that following morning. She smiled fondly, ruffling her hair. “You okay, sleepyhead? Mommy has to get up and make her little girl some num-nums.” 

“You can cook, but I’m going to be there too to make sure you don’t make a mess. Okay?” Mount Lady was actually relieved, since she couldn’t cook at all. 

There was a knock at the door, and Mount Lady pat her baby on her diapered rump before walking over to it and pulling it open. 

Froppy was at the door with Uraraka, who perked up, smiling up at the pro hero. “Hello, Mount Lady. Is it okay if we come in for the play date? You said you had a little now.” 

Mount Lady made sure her baby girl was handling it okay, and judging by the very good smell of eggs and toast she was doing well. She smiled, proud of her baby. “Hello there, Froppy! Do you want to meet your playmate?” She cooed, leading them into the kitchen. 

Uraraka held her little’s hand and smiled to herself. “Be nice to whoever it is, okay, sweetie? I know you usually are, but I don’t want them getting offended.” She pat her on the head. “You’ll get to play with them after breakfast.” 

Uraraka smiled after seeing Midnight, she was just so cute! “Wow, she’s adorable. Not as cute as you of course, my little frog.” She cooed, patting her head. 

Mt. Lady walked over and noticed she did, in fact, wet her diaper. “Aw, it’s alright sweetie. Do you want Mommy to change you now or after breakfast?”