LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Graduate (Private for MommyLexi)

FalloutZone

Bridget stood and listened as people talked.  Her father had died and so had her brother, Blake, who had been five.  Her parents had been trying so hard for another child and she couldn't imagine the pain her mother must be in right now losing not just her husband but her son.  She hadn't been planned at all and her parents had her at a young age but it seemed to be the kick her father needed to become more mature and take responsibility to the point he had his own company that would allow his family and generations of his family to live well.

Bridget didn't know her brother well enough but she did love him. It was just that she had been at school studying a four year program and was still in her third year which meant that she didn't get to spend much time with him or her family at all.  In some ways during the holidays she felt a little bit of an outsider to her family but she couldn't blame her parents after all they had a kid to raise not to mention the big family get together her father would always try to arrange for the entire clan. 

She gently placed her hand on her mother's back in hope that she could provide some comfort but she didn't know how or what to do? So she didn't say anything during the funeral and simply stayed by her mother's side the entire time offering any type of comfort that she could provide.

Maybe she could find a job near to where she grew up? Or an internship? Or maybe start her own freelance company doing some art? At that thought Bridget decided to try and set up her own company in the hopes it would give her enough freedom to earn while spending time with her mother but first she had to complete her degree.

----

A year and three months later Bridget finally returned home.  She had done an internship and a small course to help kick start her career.  She didn't make much from her freelancing yet but she made a little bit to allow her to have her own money.  It wasn't enough to live on though.  She would get 200 sometimes 400 a month but it was enough for her considering she wanted to spend time living at home and looking after her mom.

Opening the front door of her parents house Bridget went to her old room to put her suitcase and bags down wondering how her mother was doing?  Her bedroom was pretty plain.  It had a bed up against the wall some posters and a desk up against another wall with a chair.  Bridget looked through the house a little trying to find her mom and finally spotted her, "Hey!" said Bridget cheerfully, "It's good to see you again," paused Bridget, "I nearly ended up getting lost cause I took the wrong train," laughed Bridget slightly, "hey is everything okay?"

To say it had been a rough couple of years for Elen would be an understatement, her life had always had it's ups and downs but this was very low down. Elen was a little younger then her daughter Bridget was now when she fell pregnant through her college boyfriend John, neither of them wanted to be parents however despite all the options available to them Elen couldn't bring herself to give the baby up. Elen and John fell suprisingly well into the roles of parents as it was love at first sight when Bridget was born, Elen had to drop out of college to care for her since her family were not near by and at the time did not aprove of her choice.

John meanwhile seemed to have some paternal kick to him as the once goofy little nerd started working jobs and pushing himself through college and taking his school work much more seriously, gone were the D&D sessions with his friends or the video game hang outs whatever freetime he had he devoted to his family and when he finally graduated he began a tech company that gave him the ability to provide for his family like he had wanted to.

The two got married by the time Bridget turned five and after seeing how it played out their respective families were a lot more accepting of the young family despite their less than traditional start they had became a strong unit, Elen had given herself over to being a mother and watching Bridget grow up gave her a feeling of pride like she had never had before, the only thing she thought was missing was another child in her own youth growing up with her two sisters was so important to her, and she wanted her daughter to have that bond with someone. It was ironic really that getting pregnant on an accident was easy but whent he two tried it took a long time they had nearly given up when she finally found out she was pregnant and her son Blake was born.

There was a bit of an age difference with Blake being born when Bridget was nearly finished with high school but the two still seemed to get along well, if anything the age difference probably helped stop any sibling jealousy that could have happened, and from there Elen thought her life was perfect untill it happened.

The accident, it was no ones fault the storm was coming down heavily and John had phoned to say he would pick Blake up from school on his way back home from work it was the last time she would ever speak to her husband. Obviously she was devestated and nothing could make her feel better it was like she had become numb to world, no words of comfort or consolation had any effect on her.

She thought about every possible way she could try and feel at least somewhat whole again, religion, therapy, alcohol even the idea of suicide went through her mind when the depression was it's worst and the only thing stopping her was that she was her daughter's last family and couldn't do it to her.

"Hi Princess" Elen said with a soft smile when Bridget entered the kitchen where she sipped her tea, she was glad to have fer around again it was the only time when she felt a little normal anymore. Elen was a tall woman at 5'10 she used to tower over her husband who was only 5'6. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes, she was a fan of wearing dresses and heels tending to look like the typical house wife. "Same old, same old" Elen said pulling the chair next to her out "Come on sit down tell me how your work is going"

Bridget knew that her mother Elen was depressed.  It was obvious. What wasn't so obvious and would completely blindside her would be if she learnt about Elen drinking alcohol to cope with what had happened and even more suicide! Bridget didn't know the extent that Elen was hurting now and maybe it was due to the fact that she had her whole life ahead of her still? While Elen didn't as such? Her mom's life was suppose to be with John forever while looking after Blake until he became an adult himself. 

She wanted to do her best for Elen. Just like any child wanted to do the best for their mom and yet despite college and freelancing Bridget felt a bit like a failure as she thought about her father and how he just started his business from the get go. 

Bridget took after John's height but ended up a good three to four inches shorter then him.  She always argued that she was in fact 5'3 and not 5'2 yet everyone knew truthfully she was 5'2.   It wasn't a huge issue her height except for when she went to any theme parks or someone thought she was a lost little kid in a store.  Bridget mostly wore boots to boost her height up a good three to four inches which made things easier for her and stopped people from worrying.

Bridget had soft brown hair that she kept at a medium length just touching her shoulders and a short fluffy fringe that stopped just after her eyebrows. 

For once Bridget wasn't wearing her boots but a pair of sneakers.  Normally she would wear boots anywhere and everywhere for the height advantage even at home as a teen and coming back to visit she would do the same but this time she wanted to be more comfortable and relaxed.

Sitting down Bridget smiled at Elen, "It's going okay making about two hundred a month," said Bridget, "at least my art is selling so that's something but it'll be a long time before it gets anywhere at all," pausing she decided to move her chair closer to Elen, "but at least it means we get to spend a lot of time together and I've missed you a lot," stated Bridget, "I know that things have been hard for you but I'm here now and I'll do anything that I can to help you! Anything at all you just have to ask."

Elen did love having Bridget back around there was so much of her father in her, from the brown hair to even the height and even being a little defensive about the height was something they both had in common. "I'll be okay sweet pea" Elen said "It's my job to worry about you not the other way around"

"It's just most of my life was about being a wife and looking after young children and without your brother and you're all grown up I just have to figure out what to do with my life" Elen said drinking her tea, she had considered going to work she did own her late husband's company, but she didn't see what good it would do forcing herself into a job she wasn't qualified to do and tank not only her income but the source of the empoyees income.

"Unless you have another baby in that bag of art supplies that needs a Mommy" Elen joked as she ran a hand through Bridget's brown hair.

Bridget smiled at that but she couldn't help feel responsible in some way for Elen. They were Mother and Daughter and while she understood that Elen was the one that was suppose to worry she couldn't help herself at all yet she didn't voice this as she looked at her mom with a soft smile.

"I still need you," said Bridget, "Mommy."

The last time she had called Elen, Mommy, was when she had been ten and she had been on a playground where some kids were making fun of her to the point that she had gotten hurt.  It wasn't anything big but it was enough for her to full-on cry.

Bridget was mostly put-together and adult except there were problems that always kept getting in her way.  People saw her as an easy target to bully or hurt in someway because of how small she was which meant that she tended to be hopeless in situations that needed her to fight and even running didn't work due to complications she had with her lungs which would leave her breathless after thirty seconds of intense running.

If she was more strong and tall she would have no problems whatsoever in her life but that wasn't the case.  She had tried taking a short course in business before deciding to do art instead for her degree.  She had always enjoyed art but she had wanted to do business yet her experience with the short course and the people on it left her more then discouraged due to how they treated her.  In college she still felt like the odd one out.

"Your the only person I have," said Bridget softly, "I know that I don't talk about college much with you because I don't want you to worry," paused Bridget looking down, "the course and teachers were good but the other students either ignored me or were like the ones from high-school," continued Bridget, "I made about two friends at most and even then we weren't really friends."

Bridget looked at Elen, "I mean I-I'm an adult, sure, but I'm still your baby and your still my Mommy," said Bridget, "right?"

Bridget smiled a little, "You know what would happen if I decided to walk out of the house and just stroll around here," sighed Bridget, "I'd probably get jumped on or something unless it's a busy day with people around or I'm with you," she continued, "it happened enough times that you had to call the high school even in my final year and I doubt people have changed that much to stop."

"Bridget, are you aware what you are saying?" Elen asked her voice serious, she knew of these things before it was on TV and before she fell pregnant with Blake she had teased her husband saying if it didn't happen soon he could be her baby boy but nothing more than a joke nothing with serious intent around it.

"I apreciate what you're trying to do, but don't offer to give something that's to difficult to give up" Elen said her own daughter was really in front of her offering up her adulthood like this, the idea of her being that vulnerable did bring a smile to Elen's face but she couldn't be that selfish and encourage it could she.

"i mean if you were to do that think of your company, the only painting would be for the fridge" Elen said wanting it to be clear what was onthe table just incase her daughter and her were on completly different wave lengths.

Bridget listened to Elen.

She hadn't been aware what she had been saying or what it meant, "Mom," said Bridget, "I-I wasn't quite sure what I was saying or the meaning behind it but the more I think about it the more I'm okay with the idea," pausing she looked at Elen, "I'd be fine giving up my company I don't really need it considering dad's company a-and I know it'll probably be weird for me at first but neither of us are really happy," sighed Bridget, "we both could use something right? And I know that this will be a long term thing possibly for the next ten years and more but I'm okay with that cause I don't have anyone else but you," she continued, "I want you to be happy that's the only thing I want and i-if you truly want a baby then I'm here to be that baby for you," stated Bridget, "a-and I'll do anything you want even try and be a r-real baby," stammered Bridget blushing, "you know nappies and stuff."

Bridget looked down at the kitchen floor her face red, "I know you'll look after me and take care of me so I have no worries at all," mumbled Bridget, "sure I'll get embarrassed and probably even feel humiliated to the point of crying but you'll be there to make it better." softly added Bridget.

Elen wasn't sure how to react, should she be grateful that her daughter wanted to do this to her, should she be disapointed she was willing to give up her adulthood, ashamed that Elen was intriguied at taking the idea.

"I'll need to get some stuff" Elen said quietly before standing up to leave the kitchen, she returned shortly with a tape measure "We can't start this today and I'm going to need to order somethings for you" Elen explained taking her daughter's chin and making her look her in the eyes so she would understand all of this.

"I'm going to need your measurements and than I want you to go out and do some adult things like go watch a movie or go to a bar" Elen said "You have untill the stuff gets here to change your mind because if we start I choose when it ends" Elen said wanting to scare Bridget a little into really thinking if this was a good idea, forcing her to experience adulthood a little for tonight and if she still came back with this offer, than Elen could move on guilt free.

Bridget watched as Elen returned with a tape measure, "O-oh okay," stammered Bridget finding herself looking up into her mother's eyes surprised by how serious she seemed to be, "I guess that's fair."

Bridget waited for Elen to get her measurements, "I don't think I'll change my mind," she said, "but I'll go out because you want me to."

After everything was taking care of Bridget went out deciding to get a bus into the city.  It would be a huge deal for the both of them and was she really ready to give up her adulthood? Bridget decided to go to the cinema first yet there weren't many films on that she wanted to watch at all.

"I guess the bar it is." mumbled Bridget going to a busy nightclub.

Drinking down a few glasses of rum Bridget found herself unmoved on the thought of being a baby again. It didn't bother her at all.  Unfortunately Bridget didn't know when to stop drinking when she did start and she often had a problem of getting very drunk.  

It was now 12AM and the nightclub was closing.

Bridget took a taxi back to the house.

Returning home Bridget found it hard to find her keys and decided to knock on the door, loudly, instead, "Mom?" called Bridget, "I can't find my keys." was her mom in bed or still awake?

Elen measured her daughter and as she left, Elen retreated to the office to look up things she needed.

It was easier then she thought once she got past the things that were meant to be comical halloween costumes she was suprised at the amount of things she could find and the detail. For example nappies she knew were sold in adult sizes however adult sizes with babyish print. The clothes as well were easy to find, the furniture a little trickier mainly because the items like cribs were mixed in with bondage cages.

That should have been a red light for her, the thing was mixed with kink and this was her daughter but the idea of having a baby again was hard to resist honeslty as she scrolled through everything and clicked order trying to get what she could for next day delivery she wondered about her offer to Bridget, she wasn't sure if Bridget came back she would be able to stop if told she wanted to be an adult.

"Did you have fun" Elen asked with a chuckle as she opened the door, normally this would have made her mad being woke up at this time of the morning however as it was her idea she couldn't hold it against her "I think you might need to sleep it off cupcake" Elen said as she began to help her up the stairs.

"Ma," said Bridget wrapping her arms around Elen, "I-I looove you."

Bridget kept a strong hold around Elen, "but I don't want to be a baby," stammered Bridget her words slurring, "it's silly," pausing Bridget turned her head to look at Elen, "I want to make you happy but I don't think I can do it."

Once they reached the top of the floor Bridget sighed, "I'm really sorry mom," said Bridget, "you do mean the world to me and your the only person I really have...."

"I want.....you to be happy," said Bridget, "but I can't be your baby I don't want to be helpless."

• 2 weeks later...

"I love you too, you'll still always be my baby" Elen said a smile on her face as she helped her daughter upstairs, honestly it was a stupid idea her daughter had just graduated college, had her whole life ahead of her and was trying to start her own niche with her art company much like her father did. Elen should have been proud of the kind, empathetic, inteligent young woman Bridget had become and yet she felt so empty for some reason the idea had appealed to her strongly, at first she only gave the whole speech about what babyhood entailed to scare her off, the purchase of some of the baby things was to try and make it seem more real and scare her off but yet Elen still felt a longing for that initial stupid idea.

Elen helped Bridget to bed before retreating to her own for a restless night of tossing and turning why did the deal get so much more appealing when it was off the table especially when she was the one who wanted it off the table.

It was the next morning when Elen's mind was decided, when her orders on next day shipping arrived, it was only the basics if she wanted furniture that would be a custom job and take a while however with what she had her mind was made up.

Elen was humming along to the radio a spring was in her step that had not been seen for a long time as the smell of pancakes lingered around the kitchen, she was dressed in jeans an t-shirt her hair in a pony tail.

It didn't take long for Bridget to wake up once the smell of pancakes reached her room.  Opening one eye Bridget almost groaned from the way she felt right now.  Hangovers always made her feel horrible to the point that she couldn't do anything for the entire day and sometimes it even took her a few more days to recover depending on how bad they really were.

Moving slowly out of bed Bridget rubbed her eyes a little.  She could smell the sourness of the alcohol on her and she had sweated quite a bit during the night.

Bridget contemplated for a moment on if she should shower and get dressed before heading down to see her mom or not? Yet as always in her hangover state food tended to be much more important then hygiene or anything else really.

Entering the kitchen Bridget leaned against the wall and smiled as she looked at her mom surprised by how better she seemed compared to before.  What had changed? "Morning Mom," said Bridget walking into the kitchen and starting a pot of coffee for herself and Elen, "it's good to see that you have some energy again." acknowledged Bridget with a grin before yawning loudly, "I don't think I want to drink for a long time after last night I can't remember anything at all or at least right now."

• 2 weeks later...

"Well good morning sleepy head" Elen said her voice clearly aimied at someone much younger then Bridget "You know you're not supposed to get up without Mommy's help you could hurt yourself" Elen said with the confidence of all this had clearly been talked through and was normal, she was hoping her daughter's shut in nature had stayed while she was in college and meant she still wouldn't have the expereince at handling alcohol judging from her arrival last night, Elen was confident it was a safe bet.

"Ah Ah, thats not for babies you could hurt yourself" Elen said turning off the coffee pot "I know your just trying to be my little helper, but Mommy has already had her cup" Elen said before softly smiling and hugging Bridget tightly "Thank you so much for this hun, honestly I didn't know what I was going to do with myself but your idea has just given me a new lease on life" Elen said making sure she pointed out it was her idea.

"How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful and thoughtful daughter" Elen said kissing on the forehead

Bridget tilted her head a little. Why was her mom talking to her like that? Yet she found herself not caring that much overall giving her tired hangover state right now all she was focused on was having some coffee and something to eat, "Hurt myself?" mumbled Bridget surprised.  Did Elen just call herself Mommy? Bridget rubbed her tired eyes.  Her balance felt off but that always happened after she woke up with a hang-over and giving how much she had last night she would probably be feeling the hangover for a good part of the day if not the entire day.

Bridget looked at Elen confused as the coffee pot was turned off and was about to say something only to be caught off guard by the soft smile and tight hug, "Idea...." mumbled Bridget her mind unfocused and cloudy as she returned Elen's hug a little.

Bridget's eyes widen as she remembered yesterday and about her idea, "O-oh right," stammered Bridget, "I, uh," pausing she looked at Elen embarrassed, "I can't remember much about what else was said? I remember the idea but I didn't think you'd go for it?" questioned Bridget confused and feeling guilty at Elen's words, "I'm glad to see you happy again though," said Bridget still trying to process what was happening or what did happen last night yet her mind remained blank, "c-could we take this slow though? I-it's a lot to take in and I'm not sure if I can be your baby or the baby you want me to be," mumbled Bridget as guilt ate away at her more, "but I did give you my word? Even if I don't remember that well," pausing she looked at Elen, "and I don't plan on going back on my word but I would like to take things slow or at least have a cool off period if things are getting to tense? I mean I know that's your decision though if you want to give me any of that or something like a word to say if things get to much just so things could slow down?" requested Bridget.

Bridget was very similar to her father in this particular way that once she had said something and promised to do something she would do it and never go back on her word even if it was a dumb promise.  It was something her father and mother installed in her that going back on her promises and words were not a good thing at all.

With a slightly charming smile Bridget looked up at Elen, "Can I have some coffee? Please Mommy?" asked Bridget deciding to play along, "My head hurts." she added.