LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

cowwie's play date

“Moo, moo,♬ mee, mee,♬ maa, maa, ♬” Cowwie sings as she does her last-minute cleaning before her friends get to the house.

Cowwie was a cute short girl who wore a cute little red dress with cherries on it that made her feel like such a little girl despite her being over 18.

Today, Cowwie invited her friends from college to come over to have some fun and have a playdate!

When Cowwie first got into college, she was very lonely. Mostly due to not having many friends she could be herself around. Having to always hide a certain part of herself around others. 

She was a little and liked to “regress” when she is alone and do childish things. Forget the world of adults and go back to a simpler time. Heck, she is even sucking on a pacifier right now! But sometimes that can be very lonely.

Thankfully, when she started college, she met a few people who were just like her! People who liked to regress! And now, they were coming over to play!

When Cowwie heard the doorbell, she let out a squeal of delight as she ran to the door to greet them. As soon as she opened the door, she was greeted by her 4 friends!

Cream was a skinny boy wearing a lovely pink dress and lots of hair clips in her short white hair while her long fluffy tail swished and swayed. 

When Cowwie first meet him, she thought Cream was a girl for a long time.

Oreo was another skinny boy with blake hair and wore a light blue shirt with shorts and had a long black tail.

Oreo is a bit shy and soft-spoken and likes to have a pacifier in his mouth to help keep him calm.

Ichigo was right next to Oreo and was wearing a white and pink t-shirt with black shorts and long knee-length mix match pink socks, and whose hair was black with blue highlights in their hair and shaggy tail.

Ichigo is Oreo’s boyfriend and also confused Cowwie for a long time on if they were a boy or girl.

Finally, there was Edin, an Oni girl with long red hair and tail while wearing a cute yellow dress. 

She was one of Cowies newest friends and also was worried she might be secretly a boy like the others…

“I'm so glad you came!” Cowwie told them happily as she had them all come inside.

“Your home looks lovely,” Ichigo commented as he looked around the home.

“Very nice,” Oreo commented as well.

Cream was also smiling and looking around the house when he walked into the living room and froze! His tail shooting right up!

“Is that a Nintendo switch!? Can we play!?” Cream asked excitedly as he practically was jumping up and down. Making Cowwie giggle. 

“Sure.” Cowwie tells him, “I bought extra controllers just for today.”

All 5 of them went into the living room and took their spots. 

“I've never played before, what am I supposed to do?” Eden asked as she is handed a pro controller while everyone else had tiny controllers.

“Don't worry, ill show you!” Oreo tells her as Cowwi puts in the only multiplayer game she owns. Super smash bros.

Everyone picked their characters.

Cream picked Incineroar because he was a cool fire cat.

Oreo picked sheik because they were a ninja 

Ichigo picked Joker because he liked persona

Edin picked Kurby because he was cute and round.

While Cowwie picked Robin because she liked fire emblem.

As soon as they picked their characters, they all began playing!

After almost an hour,...

“Ya! Go Incineroar! Burn them down!” Cream yells as he is practically jumping on the couch.

“Not so fast, Smash ball.” Ichigo calmly says as he has Joker use his final smash and win the game. 

Both Cream and Eden groan at another loss.

Out of nearly 30 matches, Ichigo won most of them. Which annoyed Cream as they were trying very hard to beat Ichigo for the last half-hour, while Eden sulked because she didn't understand the game and kept losing so fast.

“Hey Cowwie, your dress looks really cute,” Eden commented after giving up on the game.

“Thank you,” Cowwie said with a smile. “I got a bunch of outfits when I went out of town last week.

“Oh! Can I see?” Eden asked curiously. Feeling this would be much better than video games.

“Hey don't leave us out, we want to see them too.” Cream butted in, excited when he heard about cute clothes.

They all decided to head into Cowwie’s room where she opened her closet to reveal her many dresses and cute outfits she bought.

Both Eden and Cream squealed as they saw them and immediately started looking threw them.

Cream pulled out a pink dress with a matching skirt, while Eden grabbed a white long dress. 

“Can we try them? Please!” Cream begged still holding the clothes. 

“Sure,” Cowwie said with a smile but immediately began freaking out. “NO CREAM DON'T UNDRESS HERE!”

Cream had just pulled off his skirt and Cowwie could see his cute pink panties ass as she began blushing and turning away.

“Haha! Sorry, I forget sometimes.” Cream said with a slight blush as he grabs his skirt and heads to the bathroom to change while Eden went into another room to change.

“He’s an idiot,” Ichigo commented as he and Oreo sit on the bed, both not wanting to join in on the dress up.

A few moments later, Eden returns wearing the white sundress she found and looking very cute in it. 

“Very cute!” Cowwie said with a smile as Oreo nodes in agreement with a pacifier in his mouth.

“What about me!” Cream shouts as he comes into the room now wearing his own pink dress and Skirt. Giving them all a twirl. 

“Adorable,” Cowwie tells him with a smile before he plops down next to Oreo.

“Why don't you try on an outfit. I saw something that would look cute on you.” Cream tells Oreo with a grin. 

“N-no, I'm go-good,” Oreo tells Cream. 

“Awe, come on,” Cream whines.

“He said no cream. Now leave him alone.” Ichigo tells him.

“Oh come on, you know you want to see him dressed up in cute outfits too.” Cream tells Ichigo as he gets up and leans in close to Ichigo. 

“Cream, back off before I make you,” Ichigo warns with a smile on his face.

Oreo, Eden, and Cowwie all knows what's about to happen and they begin smirking.

“Make me.” Cream says as he sticks out his tongue.

“You never learn,” Ichigo said with a sigh.

This wasn't the first time Cream annoyed Oreo and Ichigo had to do something about it, Cream just doesn't learn his lesson, however.

Ichigo quickly grabs Oreo and pulls the boy over his lap before Ichigo rases Creams skirt.

“No! NO!” Cream yelled as he realized what was happening, but it was too late as Ichigo started to give Cream the spanking he deserved onto his pink pantied behind!.

Everyone else just laughing at the scene at the watched the cute cat boy be spanked.

Ichigo only stopping once Cream’s ass is as pink as his panties and has tears in his eyes.

After everyone stopped laughing at Cream’s spanking, Cowwie decided to make a suggestion.

“Anyone want a cupcake?” Cowwie asked as everyone suddenly grew excited.

Cowwie loved to bake and decorate, making the cupcakes look like they were roses with a cherry on top of each one. 

The moment everyone saw them, they started drooling.

“Theirs 6 so everyone can have one,” Cowwie said happily as she gave everyone one.

“These are so good!” Eden squealed after taking a bite.

“It's like I'm biting into a sweet cloud of happiness!” Cream said as he happily eats.

Oreo said nothing as he eats, but the way his tail is wagging its easy to tell he’s enjoying it.

“This is very good.” Ichigo compliments. “Can I get the recipe?” 

“sure,” Cowwie tells him happy that everyone loves her cupcakes.

“That was so good, I call the last one!” Cream sais after finishing his and starts reaching for the last one.

“Hey no fair, I wanted it!” Eden shouts.

“I-i also wanted it.” Oreo softly said as he raises his hand.

“Ok, looks like we need a fair way to decide who gets the last cupcake,” Ichigo said as he butts in to defuse the situation.

“Fine! We arm wrestle for it!” Cream shouts as everyone looks at him. “Come on! Chicken?”

Cream was already at the table with his skinny arm on the table, ready to take on anyone.

“Fine, I'll play,” Eden said as she sits down.

Cream is smiling to himself as he thinks this will be easy! But then proceeds to lose to Eden!

“No fair!” cream shouts.

“It was fair, her arm didn't leave the table. Eden wins.” Ichigo declares

“But how!” Cream cried out.

“I'm an Oni you dumb cat,” Eden said with a smirk. “Now who else wants to try?”

Ichigo sits down with a smile and gets ready. While Cowwie becomes the judge.

As soon as Eden was ready, they both started and Eden lost!

“How?” Eden asked confused.

“Skill beets strength,” Ichigo tells her with a smile. Glad he learned that a skill a while ago.

Finally, its Oreo’s turn as he sits down. 

“Sorry, but I won't go easy on you, I want that cupcake,” Ichigo tells his boyfriend as they got ready.

“I know. I'm just doing this for fun.” Oreo tells him with a smile.

“Ready? Set? GO!” Cowwie shouted.

As soon as Cowwie said go, Oreo leaned over the table and kissed Ichigo on the lips, causing him to freeze in surprise and his tail shot up in shock!

Then Oreo slammed Ichigo's arm down!

“I win! I win!” Oreo cheers as he happily jumps around while Ichigo is left blushing and grumbling to himself.

“Cheater,” Ichigo grumbles to himself as Oreo gets the cupcake.

“Aww, don't be mad, you want the other half?” Oreo asked after cutting the cupcake and sharing it with his boyfriend.

Ichigo looks at the cupcake, then at Oreo before smiling. “I love you.”

“I know,” Oreo said before kissing Ichigo again and they eat their cupcakes.

----

Once the snacks were done, everyone went back to the living room as Cowwie put on a movie and took a seat next to her friends. All of them cuddled up on the couch as they enjoyed the rest of their fun day together for their play date.

• 1 month later...