LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It was like something out of a Stephen King novel. A strange, twisted version of Misery.

Except Misery was already twisted. Did this count as more or less twisted? A horror novel against... whatever this was?

"This is still pretty twisted," Alex thought as he stared around what now made up his bedroom. He was locked in a high walled crib, which itself was surrounded by a playing mat, blocks, a high chair, and, he shuddered remembering, a changing table. To some degree, it was a scenario he was familiar with, one he had written about many times, and even played out a few. What made this different was that this was no longer a game. And, oddest of all, as if pushing the strangeness of the whole scenario home, he turned to the back wall. There, in swirling, glittering and star studded writing, was his name. Or, his name as his captors knew it, "ABAlex."

He winced looking at it. However, it was still better then what was on the other side. THAT he didn't even want to think about.

His outfit matched the room perfectly well. He had a cardigan sweater, black t shirt, collar and long stockings which would almost look punk rock if it weren't for their designs. The t shirt was decorated with colorful cats, and the only aspect of his odd outfit that seemed to match were the pink polka dots on both his sweater and socks. He put a hand to his neck. The collar was far from the decorative ones people wore for fashion, though he supposed it could pass as one in public. He had already been shown how well a leash could be locked onto it, and the annoying invisible wall and shocks he'd run into where ever his masters decided to set them. He had tried numberous times to take it off, but that only resulted in punishments reminder of how futile it was. And, finally, there was the coup de grace of the outfit, the one thing that removed any chance of the rest of his clothes being passed off as normal, and the one thing that turned any possible rebellious or punk themes of it into a sick joke. A diaper, pink and thick enough to force his legs apart, was uncovered and taped firmly on. At this point he knew better then to mess with those tapes. He blushed as he did almost every time he looked at it or thought of it, a fact his masters knew well and exploited as much as possible.

He heard a key turn in the outwardly locked door in the corner. In strode a tall, well dressed man. He had short cropped blond hair and was smiling broadly.

"Well hello there little ABAlex, how you feeling?"

"My names not..." Alex felt his anger boiling up. "WHY WOULD MY NAME BE AN ACRONYM FOR A FETISH?" Alex instantly regretted shouting. In his first week he had learned to try to hold back his anger and frustration with his captors. However, it constantly built up inside him, and still came out in outbursts. Making matters worse was their seeming unwillingness to acknowledge that he even WAS a captive, and their misuse of his pen name drove the point home. Did they really think ABAlex DLAlex was a name? Or was this some bizarre joke?

"HEY! YOU DON'T SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!" the man said, shaking a finger.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Alex pleaded.

The man folded his arms and looked expectantly. "I'm sorry what?" He said.

Alex cringed again. "I'm sorry... Daddy." He finally finished. He was one of a few people Alex now had to call such names. There was also a 'mommy," a few aunts and uncles, and babysitters. Like a child, he only ever used their titles, and sometimes portions of their names. He wasn't sure if the names he was given were real or not, he seemed to remember hearing "Daddy" was named "Mike."

"Good baby. Now, sit up and let me check your diaper."

Alex winced. "Its clean," he said, trying to avoid the humiliating patting down that normally came after.

The man came up anyway, pulling Alex up from sitting to his knees, and began patting it.

"I said its clean!"

'Silly baby, you think if we can't trust you to be out of diapers, we'd trust you to tell us when it was used?" He ruffled Alex's hair.

Alex could only blush as the man seemed to take extra time to confirm his diaper wasn't used. He finished patting it, then bent Alex over and but his head near his back, and finally pulled the top out on both sides before letting it snap back to Alex's waist.

"Good baby! You managed to keep it clean! It seems you were lucky with your guess." He ruffled Alex's hair again. Alex could only groan. "Now, how is your story coming?"

"Uhhh..." Alex stared down at the blank sheet of paper, too afraid to answer. The man pulled it from his hands.

'NOTHING!? You've been here an hour!"

'I know Daddy! I'm sorry, I just can't think!"

"You spoiled little..." The man sighed. "Now look, I know you like to play these games and get in trouble, but we really do need you to work. Thats the deal- your dream life, but you write to pay for it. You don't want a repeat of what happened last time you refused to right, do you?" He changed from a condescending smile to an inquisitive look. "Do you?"

Alex groaned inwardly. He had just laid out the final indignity of the entire situation. Not only was Alex a captive, but he was forced to pay for his own captivity. He was ordered to write kink stories for hours every day, which were then sold online. As long as Alex kept going, they spent the money on more childish toys and clothes for him to add to his embarrassment. But if he stopped... he shook his head. The last time he stopped, they stopped buying diapers for a week. He ended up locked in the same set of diapers and plastic pants for days, struggling in an uncomfortable mess until he finally produced something worth selling, then he had to wait or shipment... He didn't want to repeat that, especially not with the rash that followed. The fact that his "Daddy" seemed to think he might actually want it and be trying to get it again terrified him.

"I don't want a repeat Daddy," he said. "And I don't like to play these games! I told you, I don't want this at all! It was all just stories! I'm not acting up to 'get in trouble," I really don't like it here!"

The man laughed. "Suuure. Of course not." He patted Alex's head. "Silly ABAlex. We know what you want. You love your pampers. After all, you wrote about them a thousand times."

"BUT ITS NOT WHAT I WANT!"

"Thats enough. We gave you what you wanted. You live your dream, but you have to produce stories to pay for it. Now, keep writing, or you'll spend another week in stinky diapers. Is that what you want, you little brat? You certainly wrote about it enough, and alllways had the AB's whining just like you are now. You know we have to put up with the smell too!"

"No! I don't want that!"

"You always said that but it always happened. Just admit it, write the stories and have fun in your huggies."

"Huggies? I thought you said they were pampers daddy," Alex said with mock innocent.

The man glared. "Are you going to listen or will I have to really punish you?"

Alex stopped. He wasn't going to win this argument. This is why safety words are important, he thought. They didn't seem to want any though. "I'll write the stupid story," he grumbled.

'Good. Don't be a brat. We are doing what you want, you have to pay back somehow."

Alex stuck his toung out. That, at least, was a childish enough response to be accepted.

The situation had begun a few months back the first time Alex had attended an ABDL convention. At the time, he hadn't thought much of it. It was a new thing for him, but he had talked to others who had gone and it seemed fine. However, that night would change his life in ways he wouldn't dreamed of.

Alex walked through rows and rows of stalls in the massive gymnasium turned abdl convention. There were diapers everywhere, some uncovered, others hidden by babyish onesies and short skirts. Alex looked down at his own clothes. Jeans, a shirt, nothing out of the ordinary. He almost felt under dressed. Should he have bought something and dressed up for this? He supposed he could have at least worn something pink. Would a diaper have been too much? A lot of people seemed to be wearing them. However, he'd still be wearing one in public, a big no in his mind. There was also having to bus and walk all the way to the convention... It couldn't have happened.

He looked at the signs on the stalls, and found one for writers. He walked toward it. There was a group standing around it, some of them talking, others passing around bundles of paper or signing them. He was still nervous. Was there point in going? Its not like anyone would even know who he was... or would they? They were there specifically for ABDL stories, and he had been writing for a while... Still though, he doubted it. He wasn't sure what was worse, having people recognize him, or be confused as to why he was there while more prominent artists were praised. He swallowed his fear, and walked forward.

"Hi... I'm Alex," he said shyly. He had signed up for this area, but how should he approach it? It was not like people would really know who he was?

"Oh, are you one of the writers?" a brown haired girl with a clipboard said.

"Yes. Alex. Umm... it might say ABAlex."

"OH!" she looked through her list. "Yes, right here."

"Don't you need ID or something?"

"What? In case someone is pretending to be a sissy who writes stories about messy diapers for a living? No, I don't think so."

"ITS NOT-"

"Now now, don't have a tantrum and fill your pampers. The changing room is on the other side of the floor, and from what I've heard your diaper butt isn't exactly fragrant."

"THE AROMA OF MY BACKSIDE IS NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION!" Alex sighed. "I don't write for a living, its just a..."

"Oh, so a diaper filling baby who can't even make money off of his stories? Thats MUCH better."

"ITS A HOBBY! And I'm not wearing a diaepr!"

"Oh, you aren't?" She glanced down at his waist. "Thats irresponsible. We don't want you making a mess on the floor. This better not be one of your kinks, wetting yourself in your so called 'big boy clothes' before being forced into diapers. You've certainly wrote about that enough, Mr. ABAlex."

"Its not... wait, you read my..."

Alex was cut off by a hand on his shoulders. He turned to see a tall blond haired man.

"I'm sorry, did I just hear that ABAlex wasn't wearing a diaper?"

"Yes, that's true," the woman said.

"And why not?" the man asked Alex.

Alex blushed. Since when should he have to explain why he, a full grown man, WASN"T wearing a diaper? "Well I uhh... its not really a thing, I just write about it..."

"Liar. We all heard your stories." There was some mumbling in agreement. Alex looked around, being uncomfortably aware of a group of people surrounding him, all watching and seeming to agree with the strange man's assessment.

Another woman, this one a  red head wearing a 50-s style dress, came up and grabbed Alex's other shoulder. "This is probably just a game for him. In all his stories he starts off without diapers and is made to wear them. Its probably what he wants, isn't it, ABAlex."

"No! Those are just stories! I'm not a baby!"

"Isn't that what he always says? You deny it, then are forced into submissive training, or brought to a pageant..." another from the crowed said. Alex became more and more nervous as he realized he was being ganged up on.

"Or spanked by the babysitter," the woman said. Alex gulped when he noticed she had taken a paddle out from her pocket.

Alex turned around and walked backwards away from them, trying to put space between hem but not look like he was running. "Guys, guys, I appreciate that you read my stuff, but those are all just stories! Its a hobby..."

"So your hobby is writing horrible stories about grown men and woman in diapers? Really? It might have been better to just admit you are a baby who needs diapers yourself."

"Barely writes at that. Your posting output is certainly not responsible to your fans. Definitely better to admit you're a baby, then you'd have an excuse. Need breaks from writing for diaper changes?"

Alex laughed, hoping it was a joke. "No no, I actually don't wear...."

"Oh? Never? So if I look at your profile I will find no evidence that makes you a liar? You know what happens to liars in your own stories? It involves soap, in case you've forgotten."

Alex gulped. "RARELY use them."

"So you do wear diapers then?" another asked.

"Ummm... sometimes..."

The man grabbed him again. "And you didn't think that if you were coming to a DIAPER convention full of people wearing DIAPERS and people who are fans of your stories about DIAPERS, you shouldn't have worn a diaper? If anything for your fans? Seems irresponsible."

"You're actually a fan!?" Alex cut off the question realizing how silly it was to suddenly be happy about that. "Welll... you're not wearing a diaper either!"

The man shook his head. "I don't write about myself filling them. I also don't have people waiting to see me in a diaper and baby clothes."

"Th... there are people wiating to see me?" What could THAT mean?

The man suddenly smiled. "Its ok little one. All just a joke. Here, can we take a picture with you?"

"Umm... I guess so..."

"Good. Drink this while we do. For effect, you know." He handed Alex a bottle of baby milk.

'I don't..." Alex realized he didn't want to start THAT conversation again. He drank from the bottle as they lined up behind him.

And that was all he remembered. Next thing he knew he was waking up in a crib, wearing a diaper and a onesie, and staring up into the smiling faces of the same blond man and red haired woman, who he now knew as "mommy" and "daddy."

Alex snapped back to reality.

The man, now his "Daddy," had turned around at the door.

"Almost forgot," he said. He returned and picked Alex up, then sat at the edge of the crib and placed Alex in his lap. He took out a bottle of juice. "Can't let the baby go without drinking, can we?"

"Is there something in this?" Alex asked. He had been suspicious for a long time that they put things in his drinks. Some would make him fall asleep, letting them walk him around in a stroller as he napped and others cood, some would keep him awake, letting him write stories more often, some weakened his muscles so people could 'play' with him, then there was whatever they had given him at the convention, but the worst... He'd have trouble arguing against them, since they denied giving it to him and they featured so heavily in his stories.

"Hush, don't be silly," his daddy said as he put the bottle to Alex's lips.

"Uh huh," Alex said sarcastically, but drank anyway. There was no point in arguing. He drank quickly, wanting it to be done. At the end, he could already feel a cramp in his stomach confirming his suspicion. The man patted Alex's back as if burping him, and Alex blushed at the extra moment of babyish treatment. His 'daddy" then set him back down in the crib, kissed him on the forehead and told him to get to work, a shaking finger implying the "or else."

Alex remembered the first day here very clearly.

He had sat up very quickly, looking around and confirming that he wasn't dreaming. He reached down to his waist, confirming his suspicion the he was in fact diapered. The embroidered onesie covering it, bright pink and with sparkles spelling "princess" across his chest, wasn't much better then the diaper.

"Little Lexis awake! Awww the baby seems startled!" the woman said.

"Please tell me where I am?" Alex asked.

"Mhmmm. Don't worry, little ABAlex. You are home now, where you belong. We all know that you wanted to be a baby, and the big people world was too much for you. So, enough of that, now you get to write stories and play all day, exactly like you wanted."

"What?! NO! Is this a joke? How did you do..." he was cut off as a pacifier was shoved in his mouth.

"Now now, don't through a tantrum or you are going to get a spanking. You can pretend to be upset if you want, you'll get the punishments you always write about. We all know what you are."

"No!" Alex stood up and climbed out of the crib. He tried to run for the open door. He was surprised to find the strangers hadn't tried to stop him. Just as he reached the door, he slammed into something and fell backwards. He got up and moved toward it again, this time slower. He hit a wall as the collar neared the door.

The man appeared behind him and hooked a leash onto his collar. "Silly baby. Think we'd just leave that open? We can set a wall for your collar wherever we want it. Normally we will give you more room, but we figured you should find out how it works." He closed the door in Alex's face, then locked it and pocketed the key. "This door can lock from either side anyway."

The woman stood beside him and took a hold of his leash. "Now, crawl toward me! Come to mommy!" She began backing away while curling her finger to signal him forward.

Alex was panicking. He reached for the leash and collar, trying to undo either but finding it impossible. The leash was locked to the collar, and the collar seemed to be sewn on, almost one piece. Not wanting to endure the humiliation of being lead crawling on a leash, Alex stood up and pulled at it...

And fell right back down, feeling a slight, but annoying, shock.

"Yes, thats the other thing we can do with your collar. Now crawl to mommy," she said, and Alex followed, whining but obediently crawling like a trained puppy. Or a baby girl, he realized.

Once they reached the crib, she sat down in front of him. "Now, I know this is your first day, but we can't let you get away with such misbehavior. So, i am going to give you a spanking. If you come over my lap and let me do it without struggling like a good little baby girl, I'll go easy on you. If you fight and I have to force you, and I can with the collar, it will be much worse. OK?"

Alex considered his options. Go over her lap, obey like a passive little lamb, humiliating himself with his own weakness or stand up for himself and inevitably get it worse?

"I'm waiiitting..." the woman said in a cheery voice.

Alex winced. She was half his size, in reality it would be no competition. She din't even seem to be older then him. And yet he was expected to obey her and degrade himself at her whim? Be HER baby and submissive? SHe was patting her lap expectantly, as if knowing the outcome. He was going to get it either way, he knew, and he had already crawled for her.

Feeling upset at himself, Alex stood up and willingly lay over her lap.

"As I expected," She said. "Little sissies can't argue against their mommies or fight for themselves, that's why they need to be taken care of. What a good little sissy baby you are, a good princess."

The first spank on his diapered behind had made Alex yelp. They got worse and worse, until Alex was bawling and crying over her lap, begin spanked to tears by someone half his size and too much of a sissy to stand up for himself. At least, that is what he knew it would look like. She had finished his punishment by cradling him in her lap and kissing him as he drank from a bottle, rocking him until his tears stopped. Alex had known at that point it would be almost impossible to ever argue he wasn't what they said he was. He would try, though.

That was the beginning of his new life. A seemingly endless stream of humiliations, bizarre outfits and punishments had followed. He was spanked constantly for the smallest misbehavior, then sent to the corner or locked in his high chair to think about his actions. He was diapered constantly, usually wearing childish onesies or dresses along with them. The times he was allowed in public he was given slightly more passable clothing, but still spent most of his time wondering if anyone noticed his bulging undergarments. The smell of diapers surrounded him constantly and filled his room, whether it was combined with the smell of talcum power or something much worse depended on the day. He had learned to avoid crawling near the diaper pail very early on, almost as much as what was on the far wall. THAT he didn't even want to think about. Every part of his life aside from the writing, from the way he was fed, to the way he was talked to, to the way he was put down for his bedtimes and the toys and games he had all matched his new lifestyle. He considered himself lucky his masters thought video games were "childish."

Alex had spent weeks hoping it was some kind of joke, perhaps another one of Kacey's pranks. He had tried to escape numerous times, but between locked doors, people always watching him, and the collar that seemed to function as both a wall and a tracking device, he had realized it was almost impossible. Any attempts to argue or fight his way out were just passed off as him deliberately being 'naughty' to get the kink style punishments they assumed he wanted. At this point Alex wasn't sure if they really believed it or were just saying this.

At the same time, Alex's output had increased. His new masters had found dozens of ways to make money off of it, everything from a paetron to commissions and exclusive stories for sale, all penned by Alex, and almost all about his own humiliation. This seemed to be part of their own argument too. Whenever Alex pointed to old comments he made about not wanting an ABDL lifestyle as it would be unfullfilling, they pointed to his stories. He had a career, they said, and an arguably successful one. That definitely made up for the rest. If anything, this career was more creative, and let him express himself. When there was extra money, they even took him on trips, flying to other countries and making outings where Alex squirmed and struggled to keep his diapers hidden, but at least in places he wanted to go. It was exactly what he had been talking about. ABDL life, but still a complete life. Alex had not come up with a counter argument, and he doubted they really cared.

Alex was once again brought back to reality, this time by a cramping in his own gut.

"No..." he whispered. He always hated this part. All the rest would almost be passable in comparison. It was the part he argued the most against, but the part his masters seemed the most adamant about.

It was coming up quickly. They DEFINITELY had given him something. They must have, he thought.

Alex tried to hold it back. He didn't know when they would be back to see him, and he didn't want to sit in it longer then necessary. However, he knew his struggles were pointless.

He tried to concentrate on something else. He stared at the pad and pencil, trying to think of something to write. Instead, all he could think of was the growing pain in his stomach.

Another cramp came. Involuntarily he jerked up on his knees and stuck his bottom out. A long, loud gush came out from his backside and into his diaper. He groaned, and began pushing. A series of noises came out with each push as his diaper became fuller and fuller. He blushed at each one. They had radios in his room, he knew, and could hear each one. He was certain part of whatever they were giving him deliberately made his mess louder. He held his breath against the smell that came from behind him. And smellier, probably. Well, if that is what they wanted... Alex turned his backside to face the large white teddy bear he knew had a radio in. He brought his backside as close to it as possible, pushed and with a loud "BRAPPPT" he finished filling his diaper right where they would hear it. It  was a petty kind of revenge, he knew, and probably worse for him then it was for them. However, if he had to use his diapers, perhaps he could at least make anyone listening jump. 

Almost on cue, the door opened again. Alex was relieved at first, thinking he'd get a change. Then he turned pale, remembering he had yet to write anything.

"Hey ABAlex! How are you doing? Have you been a good little girl?" It was his "mommy" this time. His masters seemed to go back and forth between refering to him as a 'baby boy' and 'baby girl,' presumably thinking a sissy counted as somewhere in between. His mommy, however, always preferred the later.

She spoke to him in the same sickly sweet tone she always used for him. Unlike his "Daddy," who would openly talk about what was happening as a kink and Alex as an adult in diapers, his "Mommy", never dropped the pretense that he was, in fact, a baby girl. She was the first to cuddle or coo over him, but at the same time, she was often the most malicious. She seemed to delight in watching him blush at her tone as she passed off the most degrading commands as normal, and the first to find reasons to 'discipline' him. She preferred that word over 'punish' as the man said, as she enjoyed the idea that it was for his own good.  She couldn't spank as hard as Daddy did, but she had more then one way to make up for it.

"Y... yes mommy," he said.

"Hmmm... you don't sound to confident. Hows your story? And let me check your diaper."

"Ummm, I need a change mommy!" He said, hoping to stay on the topic that, while humiliating, would not get him punished.

'Oh? A change of what? I'm not sure what you are talkiing about."

Alex pouted. She always made him say it. "I need a diapie change please mommy."

"And why is that? Tell me. Why do I need to change your diaper?"

"Because..." Alex blushed. "Because its stinky, mommy. I have a stinky diaper."

"Why? Say it all and ask nicely now. You don't get to demand changes. You can beg, and mommy decides."

"Mommy, my diaper is stinky because I messed it. Can I get a diapie change please?"

"Better. Now, do big girls mess their diapers?"

"No..."

"Who does?

"Babies do."

"Say it again properly."

'Mommy, my diapie is stinky because I am a baby and messed it. Can I get a change please?"

"Better. And the answer is no."

"WHAT!?"

She smiled broadly, then grabbed his arms and helped him stand up. "Silly baby!" she said. "You really can't tell when your messy or not, can you? Even daddy was talking about it."

"Wh...waht?" Alex was confused.

She reached behind him and patted his bottom hard, making him cringe at the feeling. 

"See? All clean. No need for a diaper change."

Alex turned pale as he realized what she was doing.

She sat on the crib and pulled Alex down onto her lap, facing him. Alex cringed again as he was forced to sit in his mess, and even more so as she began to bounce him and pat his bottom. 

"Silly baby girl. We all know babies can't tell when they fill their pampers or not, that is why they need them. You know what? From now on, just let Mommy or Daddy check them and tell you when your messy, ok?"

Alex pouted at having this other freedom stripped from him.

"Anyway, it hasn't been long enough."

"What?"

She held up his blank writing pad. "See? You haven't even had time to finish your story. There is no way you'd have time to need a diaper change before you had time to finish your story."

"What do you ... Oh, I get it." Alex stared at her, unable to hide how unimpressed he was.

She didn't seem to mind. "Good baby. Now, about your story..."

She sat him down on his bottom, once again making him wince at the feeling. Worse still was the way she had him facing. She did it deliberatly he knew, making him stare at the one thing he tried to avoid the most.

'Maybe this will encourage you, little ABAlex" she said, confirming what Alex had thought. She put a pacifier in his mouth. "Now, no talking. No more distractions, no moving or turning around until you are done. You wouldn't want us to have to USE one of those again, would you?"

Alex shook his head sadly. She kissed him and walked out happily. 

Alex looked up at what he had never wanted to see. The far wall was by far the worst of it all, even if it was the one part that didn't fit the babyish theme of the rest of his life.

That wall was a large part of the reason he didn't fight back as much as he would if. It stood out clearly, was the only thing that wasn't pastel colored, pink or baby blue. Instead it was a deep red. It, according to his masters, was his 'punishment' wall. That is, when the regular childish punishments- hand spankings, corner times, etc.- weren't enough.  It was cover with ropes, chains, paddles and whips, with bondage equipment and machines around it. He had been put through almost all of it at one point to another, twisted into convoluted positions, held in place for hours, or given spankings far worse then his owners's could with their hands. Of everything there, it was the part he wished he could convince them he really did not like, but the part arguing against seemed to confirm his kinks the most for them. 

So there he was, stuck in a crib, sitting in a messy diaper, facing a wall of bondage equipment, and knowing full well the only way to get out of the crib, get his diaper changed, or avoid the bondage equipment would be to write a story which would be used to fund more locks, diapers, and punishment toys. 

'Oh well," he thought. Nothing would come from fighting at this point. He supposed in a way it was what he had said he had wanted... and writing the stories was, in an odd way, fulfilling. He couldn't deny he had an abdl kink, he just never expected it to come so strongly.

He needed to think of something. He had been writing story after story for weeks, and was low on ideas. He needed a kink story about someone being treated like a baby or a girl.

He suckled his pink pacifier, hoping it would help him think.

Often his most popular involved using diapers....

He squirmed in his own uncomfortable mess, and crinkled his nose at the smell.

...Or had punishment, embarrassment or forced aspects to it....

He stared at the wall of paddles and ropes.

How would he think of a story like that?

Eventually, after considering what to do, he decided what to write. He wasn't supposed to tell anyone what was happening, but most people would take it as a joke anyway. He started writing with "I was like something out of a..."

PS: Help! Please, they let this out because I told them people would think its a joke! Help me!

PPS: Hahah that was just a silly joke. Even though this story perfectly matches what I always write about and what I truly, deeply want, it is not happening right now. No need to worry or set up search party. Definitely don't look for hidden meanings or messages, say, by reading the first letter of each line after "Alex remembered the first day here very clearly.

PPPS: PLEASE DEAR GOD THIS IS NOT A JOKE SOMEONE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY I SWEAR It...

PPPPS: All a joke. Move on. 

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
On 9/18/2019 at 9:48 PM, ABAlex said:

t

thanks! glad you liked it :)

Sounds like they should get an automatic baby bouncer to put their baby in for writings times, especially if baby alex is going to be  messy. *nodsnods*  Pretty sure this is just abalex bragging about his awesome nursery life and designated caregivers   The only obviously fictional part is the writing with the pencil, you're obviously too naughty of a baby to avoid trying to avoid trying to remove your diapers for more spankings so obviously your hands are always in pink fingerless baby mittens.  So you narrate your stories to your baby monitors where they are recorded and converted later *nodsnods* *hugs and waves to da alex of abiness* :)

12 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Sounds like they should get an automatic baby bouncer to put their baby in for writings times, especially if baby alex is going to be  messy. *nodsnods*  Pretty sure this is just abalex bragging about his awesome nursery life and designated caregivers   The only obviously fictional part is the writing with the pencil, you're obviously too naughty of a baby to avoid trying to avoid trying to remove your diapers for more spankings so obviously your hands are always in pink fingerless baby mittens.  So you narrate your stories to your baby monitors where they are recorded and converted later *nodsnods* *hugs and waves to da alex of abiness* :)

Lies! Horrible lies and mean ?

How is someone supposed to concentrate on writing while bouncing in a messy diaper? ? And not bragging! If Alex was in this he'd need to escape, but he's totally not. (help!)

(Please don't give them ideas about the mitts)

Thanks for commenting! *hugs* :lol:  :) 

7 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Lies! Horrible lies and mean ?

How is someone supposed to concentrate on writing while bouncing in a messy diaper? ? And not bragging! If Alex was in this he'd need to escape, but he's totally not. (help!)

(Please don't give them ideas about the mitts)

Thanks for commenting! *hugs* :lol:  :) 

It's not like deep down you don't want to be completely helpless like an infant and I know you love the idea of having to use two hands to pick up rattles and dolls and feed yourself bottles and feel even more helpless  infantile feeling you want all those feels :) And if you don't like bouncing in your messy diapers (liar!) then just write fasters like a goo baby *nodsnodsnods*  :)

On 11/13/2019 at 3:42 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

It's not like deep down you don't want to be completely helpless like an infant and I know you love the idea of having to use two hands to pick up rattles and dolls and feed yourself bottles and feel even more helpless  infantile feeling you want all those feels :) And if you don't like bouncing in your messy diapers (liar!) then just write fasters like a goo baby *nodsnodsnods*  :)

OOO thats so mean :p but yes I do love those things! Except bouncing (not a liar)