LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All

Hey everyone, this is Mike. I don't really understand the interest that I have, but it's there. I started to fascinate about this as a teen, I guess. I also have a head injury from age nine. I am now 41. I do have some BM accidents as a result of FMS and wet a little, and I actually like that second part. I wear adult protective wear. I don't know why I like it, but I do.

I don't know if I am allowed to say anything about my personality here, so I will just save that for another space in DD.

Best wishes, MikeDL.

Hey everyone, this is Mike. I don't really understand the interest that I have, but it's there. I started to fascinate about this as a teen, I guess. I also have a head injury from age nine. I am now 41. I do have some BM accidents as a result of FMS and wet a little, and I actually like that second part. I wear adult protective wear. I don't know why I like it, but I do.

I don't know if I am allowed to say anything about my personality here, so I will just save that for another space in DD.

Best wishes, MikeDL.

hello

welcome tog roup

watch out for brats with super soakers

Hi MikeDL and a warm welcome to the site, sorry to hear about your early injury. :badmood:

Hope you enjoy yourself here and have some fun writing in the threads and when you feel ready tell us a little more about yourself.

As for Liking Diapers/Nappies there are many reasons for this but does it really matter as to why ? as you are here now, thats what matters. :thumbsup:

Welcome to DD, MikeDL!! I am a big believer in - this is who we are. I don't know why either, it's different for each of us, but the important thing is that you are with us now. Together as a community, we find acceptance, understanding, and answers to many of our questions. You are a part of that now, so I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat. :)

Don't be shy to hide things. Yes there are people that freak out about things that are different but not here. I have yet to encounter or even see for that matter a person who is disrespectful in anyway shape or form to anyone here. You are accepted and welcomed no matter who you are!

Welcome Mike :thumbsup:

Hi MikeDL and a warm welcome to the site, sorry to hear about your early injury. :badmood:

Hope you enjoy yourself here and have some fun writing in the threads and when you feel ready tell us a little more about yourself.

As for Liking Diapers/Nappies there are many reasons for this but does it really matter as to why ? as you are here now, thats what matters. :thumbsup:

Hi NappyLoon and thank you for the welcome. It is good to find a place where things make some more sense in knowing I am not alone in this world.

Thank you again, MikeDL.

Don't be shy to hide things. Yes there are people that freak out about things that are different but not here. I have yet to encounter or even see for that matter a person who is disrespectful in anyway shape or form to anyone here. You are accepted and welcomed no matter who you are!

Welcome Mike :thumbsup:

Hi Khoraz. It's nice to meet you in this group. I feel less alone than before. I have known of the desire for awhile and known it exist with others, but I can now share with those who understand. That helps. Thanks.

Best wishes, MikeDL/

Welcome to DD, MikeDL!! I am a big believer in - this is who we are. I don't know why either, it's different for each of us, but the important thing is that you are with us now. Together as a community, we find acceptance, understanding, and answers to many of our questions. You are a part of that now, so I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat. :)

Hi Phantom. You know, I guess it's kinda like having a group with others who have head injuries or the AA meetings I go to, it allows me to know that I am not alone in the world. I have known this feeling existed in others, but I am just now coming to grips with sharing it with them. It helps.

Thank you again, MikeDL.