LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It was Wet

It was wet

Chapter One: The DADA meeting

The end of the tutoring session had come, and several people were thanking the brown hair boy with spectacles on his face and a faint scar, of which a very small part could be seen extending past his very untidy hair near the left side of his face.

This was no ordinary tutoring class, though.  This was at Hogwarts, a Wizards’ School that was held in a huge castle that serviced all of England, and a few exchange students from around the world.  One such student, was Cho Chang.

For the last six years now, Cho Chang had been traveling to and from England at the start and end of terms. 

She was a bit fuzzy on the local folk lore of a boy that had defeated evil about ten years before her arrival at Hogwarts, but then in her second year, she had heard a story about some first years somehow outwitting a powerful full grown wizard.  Of course, many houses started to spread rumors the year following that it had been some kind of scam by the Weasley Twins who were always up to no good and practical jokes about the school.

But if that wasn’t enough, the boy was up to saving the whole school in his second year, her third year, and then the very next year, a murderous criminal seemed to have been after the very same boy and caused dementors to be stationed around their school for entire school year. 

The boy was quite intriguing with his past, and she couldn’t help but be drawn by all the stories about the boy, but then last year had happened!

Cho Chang remembered the events quite clearly, and she sighed at the thought of Diggory Cedric, but then she realized she was face to face with Harry, and he was looking up into her face, as enthralled with her as she was with him.  Or was it just his fame?  She really wasn’t sure, but he didn’t seem to mind that she seemed to stare at him, and that she got a little clumsy when he came around to check on her progress during the tutoring.

“Can we talk a bit?” Harry asked her once everyone else had left.

“Um… sure, I mean… yeah… please.”  She couldn’t help it, she found herself stuttering over her words at him.  He had tried to ask her out the previous year, too, when they had that big dance, but Cedric had beaten him to it, and so she had already given her word the most wonderful down to earth charming boy she could ever know. 

“Well, I saw how well you were doing, I mean, before I came around to check on you, just before.”

Cho’s cheeks blushed.  “That was the first time I had actually been able to do defense against the dark arts magic right.  Usually, I am really no good at it.”

Harry reached for her hand, and his green sparkling orbs seemed to sear into her soul.

“You just lacked confidence and real purpose before,” Harry told her.  “Now you have a reason to want to fight, you are more determined than ever to get it right.”

Cho nodded at his wisdom.

He started to pull her in towards him, but he was not forceful.  It was not just his arms that pulled at her, but also his spirit.  Somehow, her own spirit found itself gravitating towards him, specifically, her own lips were pursing, and she found herself pushing in towards him, his own hands, pulling her towards him, and their lips met.  Eyes sparkling, they held the light touch of their lips together for moment, before Cho Chang found her eyes starting to water, and then she felt an overwhelming sense of shame as his hands accidentally, she presumed, too close to her bottom.  She shivered a little, and then suddenly, trying to close out the shame she felt by closing her eyes, she was visited by the image of her beloved Cedric lying there, motionless, her own shock so complete, that fluid ran under her and soaked her seat in the stadium where she sat.

She started to shake, and when her eyes opened, they were still holding a kiss, but she was shaking and crying, and worse, she found herself, her legs together, and so spreading the shame down them as well as hot spraying liquid splattered down through her clothes and hitting the floor underneath her.

“What the…?”

Harry pulled away from the kiss as his hand started to feel a warmth that eventually he must have realized was even more of her shame.

“I… I’m sorry,” she started to sob, and so the boy, who was younger than her by at least a year, pulled her back towards him, and he kissed her cheek and rubbed her back.

“It’s okay,” he whispered to her.  “It’s okay.”

“Oh, Harry!  I don’t know about all this!” she cried.  She pushed him away and ran with all her might back down the hall and to the safety of the Ravenclaw dorms, where no one said anything because her whole house felt for her.  Most of them missed Cedric almost as much as she did, and so they had excused her crying and even her peeing her pants suddenly twice now, that everyone knew of in her year, during class.  The figured it was just affecting her worse since she was his girlfriend at the time of his death.

Either way, Cho ran into the bathrooms, and she started to strip out of her shame peed clothes.

As she stood there, letting the showers wash the shame from her body, she didn’t hear the door open nor any other sounds until Marietta had come in and announced herself.

“Cho?  Chang?” she called.  Even as her best friend, got confused at times about which name she preferred being called.  Why did Asian names have to be so complicated anyway?

“Over here,” Cho Chang called out towards her friend.

“I know you like Harry, but honestly, you shouldn’t get too involved with him.  He has already gotten in trouble several times with the new inquisitor of the school.  If you aren’t careful, you’ll end up expelled by following him.”

“I can’t help it,” Cho Chang said.  “If… well… Harry had been earlier in asking me last year, I might have been dating him.  I had always had a fascination with him.”

“Well, that is hard not to happen.  Over half of the school is fascinated with him, but honestly, I’m not sure what to think anymore.  Professor Dumbledore likes him obviously, but he’s no longer in charge of the school.  And almost everyone outside of school seems to think he is just an attention seeker.  Who knows whether he really did all those things Professor Dumbledore and his friends say he did.”

Cho Chang frowned.

“I never liked him just because of the stories that have started since he came to the school.”

“But they certain didn’t hurt how you feel about him, did they?”

Cho looked down.  “I don’t know….”

“Well, just be careful hanging out with him.  I wouldn’t put it past Professor Umbridge to punish anyone that hangs out with him, you know, just to show them that she isn’t going to stand for his outspoken rebellion.”

“Well, I’m not so sure I want to follow the rules anymore,” Cho Chang whispered looking around as if worried that Umbridge had spies even in her own house.  “Harry tells you like it is, and she punishes him for it.  She calls him a liar, and she wasn’t even there like we were.  There is no way Cedric died in an accident at that last Triwizard Championship game.  Even the worst among the champions had not died, and he had not sent up sparks to show he was even in danger!”

“Do you really think Cedric would have given up if he thought he had a chance?”

“But he wasn’t stupid, Marietta.  He would not have died because of an accident.  Besides, what monster actually attacked him?  There were no monsters even near him when he materialized in front of us dead.”

Marietta stopped talking.  It seemed that she had run out of logical reasoning to attack Cho’s feelings.  Besides, Cho was pretty sure that Marietta really didn’t believe that Cedrick had died by accident.  And she was pretty sure that Harry, other than being pitted against him for a silly school game, really had no reason to attack Cedrick so viciously. 

Cho Chang told Marietta everything, and she had confided in Marietta that Harry had been sporting and told Cedric about the dragons, and in repayment, Cedric had given him a hint to figure out the second task.  Cedric really did trust her with all his secrets, and she was pretty sure no one else knew they helped each other because a lot of the Ravenclaw house, well, after the first even, not so much so, but still, some did feel that Harry was trying to steal Ravenclaw’s chance to shine.  Slythern and Griffindor almost always won the school cup because of points or because of quiddich games. 

Cho sighed and followed her Ravenclaw classmate and best friend to the dressing area where she put on some clean stuff obviously just appearing for her as though it had been laid out neatly specifically for her.

“I’m afraid Harry hates me now,” Cho told Marietta a few minutes later after she was dressed and they were sitting in their own bedroom thinking about things.

“Because you cry?” Marietta asked her.

Cho shrugged.  “That too, but there’s no way he didn’t see me pee my pants, and he also had to know I was thinking too much about Cedric.  I mean, I just couldn’t help it.”

“If he hates you because you were missing Cedric, then he’s rather selfish and not worth your admiration, Cho.  And if he can’t understand an accident when you are that upset, then he’s just stupid.  Maybe he has and maybe he hasn’t had anything similar happen to him.  But if he’s mature enough for a girlfriend, then he also knows that when we are upset, then things might happen, and it is not his place to judge, but to help.”

Cho looked up at her.  “Then, do you think he might still respect me, and might still want to try dating again?”

Marietta shrugged.  Cho knew that Marietta really didn’t think that much of Harry even though she believed he did everything they say he did.

“Well, if you think there’s a chance…,” Cho smiled up at her friend a little brighter. 

“Yeah,” Marietta sighed seeming to accept defeat in that Cho would not give up on liking Harry.  “I think there’s a chance he still likes you, and wants to date you.”

It has been a long while since I last wrote a story.  I'm not sure if I can finish this work or not, or even if there will be a chapter two, but I've always liked the idea that Harry and Cho had a little more  of a romance than was in the book.

I'm going to put this story on one other site, too.  Just so you know.  Omorashi org if you are wondering, just in case you want to check, or you happen to see the story there.  You will also note that the story will appear here a few minutes or at least at the same time as it appears there, depending on uploading time it takes.

So, yeah... I'll see if I get inspired for a Second Chapter or not, and add to it if I do.  Oh, yeah, you probably figured it out, but this is a fan fic of Harry Potter, if you don't remember who Cho Chang is, look in book 4 and 5 for reference.

Chapter Two:

A couple of days later, Marietta and Cho were on their way to class talking about this and that, and it seemed there was commotion in the halls.  It was nothing new, really.  The High Inquisitor was making more noise than the students every few days or so with some new rule that was being posted in the main corridor that went through the middle of the main castle.

Wetting the Bed: Any student who is found to have wet sheets or wet clothes in the mornings will be reporting to breakfast in those wet clothes just as they are.  It is time that students that are big enough to go to Hogwarts, learn that they are supposed to be mature enough to be out of diapers.

"What in the world?" Marietta mouthed at the new rule and looking concerned at Cho.  

Cho looked down at the ground.  She was sure that Professor Umbridge was targeting students that were so scared of her, that she was to punish students for doing something that she caused.  Of course, in Cho's situation, it wasn't even Professor Umbridge.  It was everything piling up on her, that was causing so much stress, that this year, twice so far, she had not only peed her pants, once in front of Harry that day, and once a couple of days before right in front of the whole DADA class that Professor Umbridge taught, but the night just before, she actually wet in her sleep and woke up that morning sobbing.

Marietta had been more than helpful as always.  She stayed by Cho's side like a faithful general that was following his king into a certain defeat and their death.

Cho sighed.  Sooner or later, the High Inquisitor was going to get Cho in detention, one way or another.  Mostly, she was a good student who obeyed reasonable rules without questioning them, but why did it matter if they wet the bed?  It never mattered before.  It wasn't even mentioned before.  Until it happened to Cho that morning, and especially this new rule was made, she had no idea that her peers had any kind of struggle with something so babyish.

Cho looked at Marietta, and Marietta nodded off in the direction of their class.  It would not do well to be late, especially for Professor Umbridge.  They needed to stay as far under her radar as possible.

Silently agreeing with Marietta, and forgetting that she had just used up the last of her ink in her last class because of all the commotion of the new rule being hung by Mr. Filtch, they raced off and into the class before the bell rang.

The girls immediately took out their books, for in the last month or so, she had said for them to do nothing but read and write down certain points in the book.  No wands were ever needed in her class, and even quills were not taken out that often.

"Put your books away," Professor Umbridge surprised the class.  Cho, looking around, could see a few uplifted faces with anticipated smiles as though they hoped that the professor was going to actually change things up, but then there were groans.

"I want to see how much you have retained over the last month, so I am going to give you a test, and this test will be worth 100 percent of your grade for the last month.  Anyone that fails it, will have to see me and explain why they have not read the text and taken proper notes so they would remember it."

Marietta and Cho took out their quills along with everyone else, but then Cho's hands shot to her face as she stared at her empty ink bottle.  What was she to do?

"I have an extra bottle of ink," Marietta told her.  "You can use...," but it seemed the Inquisitor was right in front of them before she even finished her thought.

"What have we here?" Professor Umbridge asked, her fat toad-like maw looking like it was smiling, but her eyes daring them to lie to her.

"Um... we're just getting ready...," Marietta started.

"You were stealing," he looked right at Cho.

"No.  Honestly, she wasn't," Marietta told her.  "I was giving her the ink...."

"Do your parents know you were going to give her the ink?"

"My... my parents?  What do they have to do with it?"

"Who paid for your ink, missy?  You, or your parents?"

"They... they bought it for me...."

"They bought it for your education, not for you to give away.  You are as bad as she is, or even worse, stealing from your own family."

The professor walked up towards her desk and turned to the class.

"I will not condone robbery in my classes, nor deceit of any kind.  If you forget your ink or your quill when we have a test, then you need to come and see me, and I will make sure you have whatever you need for your test."

The professor reached for a quill on her desk, one that was covered in pink glitter and seemed to have a cat image just above it watching the person using it as though he were guarding a mouse hole.  She smiled and walked back towards Cho.

"You can use my quill."

"I... I have a quill," Cho started.

"You have no ink," the professor told her.  "I am not wasting my ink on a student who is too irresponsible remember her own.  With this quill, you won't need any ink."

As soon as the professor said those words, several faces, mostly boys' faces, fell and a tangible silence fell over the room.  There was a mood of gloom and a few sorrowful looks from the boys that looked in Cho's direction.  Why were they looking so apologetic and in terror as they looked at her?  Why should she be scared to use the professor's quill, but something in her gut knew that it wasn't only them, but deep down, she knew the professor would want to punish her for not being responsible, especially since she was in her sixth year.

She started to write with the quill.

Several faces looked her way, but at first, she had not noticed anything wrong with using it.  She wrote one sentence to the essay response for the first question.  She wrote the second sentence, and then she felt it.  There was a bit of a numbness in her wrist?

Looking down at her wrist, she noticed a very light marking that looked a bit like a rash.

She wrote the third sentence, completing her thought for that question.

Her wrist felt tired, and she looked at it again.

I will not forget my stuff started to appear on her hand around the rash.  It looked like it was written in blood?

She read through the second question, and when she started to write the answer for that, she felt as though someone was etching the word I.  will.  not. for each word she wrote on the essay, a word of the phrase I will not forget my stuff for class was being etched into her hand.

She stopped for a moment and rubbed her hand and looked up at Professor Umbridge's desk.  The teacher just stared back at her for several minutes, and then turned away as though not concerned for why she had stopped writing.  

Cho knew that if she didn't want a bad grade, she would have to continue to use this strange quill and write though it was making her hand quite sore.  If that wasn't bad enough, something seemed to be irritating her bladder, too, and she had to push her legs together.

Now, to be fair to the evil professor, there was no evidence that her black magic on the pens did anything other than put scares of messages on hands to remind students of what they shouldn't do.  Still, something was irritating her bladder, and it seemed to have started just as she started to write with the evil quill.

Cho massaged her stomach a bit and hoped that she could finish her test and get out of class before something really bad happened.  She could clearly see the sign about bedwetting every time she thought of anything but the test she was working on, and she frowned as she thought about doing something while being awake that would give that old hag a reason to punish her, well, further than she already was.

The more Cho wrote, the more her hand itched and hurt, and the more the etching in her hand seemed to become like scratches that were starting to bleed.  It also seemed to irritate her bladder more and more, as she felt as though something were scratching on it.  She pushed her knees together strongly, and groaned, shoving her hands deep into her lap, trying to close the hole from the outside, but everyone that knows the human body knows the actual closing from the outside with hands or outside pressure is really not all that effective, and only stems of the inevitable for mere seconds at the most.  Still, she couldn't help squirming around and pushing her hands into her lap.

The toad face seemed to be ignoring her as she red faced, pushed her hands into her lap, and Cho was almost tempted to raise her hand, but something felt off, as though she expected that not only would old toad face say no, but she might even draw everyone's attention to the fact that this sixteen or seventeen year old was about to pee her pants right in front of them, and in class.

Cho's left leg started to bounce little bounces, but stayed so close to her right leg, and it rubbed it as it went up and down.  Tiny little knocks vibrated between her knees every now and then, and the girl was sucking air in through her teeth as she willed her bladder to stop burning and irritating.  It was getting heavier.

Marietta looked over at her friend, and Cho could see that she was looking nervous for her.  Her face seemed a little pale, much like her own felt in a cold sweat.  The girl glanced up at the clock, and noticed that they had just barely started on class time.  Her own paper reminded her about how quickly this torment had started, for it was barely done with the second question.

Cho tried to look at the next question, and ordinarily, if it were any other time or day, any other situation, it would have helped, but as her hand hovered over the page with quill in hand, the sharp pain in the wrist aching reminded her of the irritation that her bladder was about to endure as she was about to scratch her own hand with the magic quill against paper.

Cho hesitated, not wanting to touch the paper, and the watchful image of the ghostly cat over her, looked down at her as though it seemed to dare that It would raise some kind of alarm at the professor that she was not concentrating on her test.

Scratch... scratch... scra...t...ch....

The word I appeared deeper in her hand.  The insides of her seemed to burn as though something hot and sharp was teasing her stomach, particularly where her bladder should be.  Sweat poured down her face.  Her eyes squinted.  Her free hand rubbed the place where it felt like she was scratching the inside of her stomach....

"Ah...ah... ah...," the girl was still sucking air between her teeth, but now it was also punctuated with sounds of distress caused by the sharp scratching pain, more so from her stomach than her hand.  Her legs tensed up, which stopped the rattling bounce that made some noises under her desk, but it was not for the better.  It was simply because her muscles were contracting to try to endure the pain, and to keep the pipes deep within crushed closed so as not to let a single drop drain from the weighing balloon in her stomach, that organ called the bladder.

If anything came out staining her panties, she knew that her classmates would know of her shame.  They had already witnessed her peeing in her seat once during class this year, and those in DADA tutoring with Harry, Also known as Dumbledore's Army secret meetings had probably seen her about to do it a second time, though she hoped that the only ones that knew the final outcome to that incident were those that were in her house and accepted her problems as they were.

Particularly worrying, she was afraid the Slytherns would pinpoint the Ravenclaw girl that had rumors spreading that a sixth year pees her pants like a baby.  She could just barely endure the idea that her own house knew and it was only because they were more concerned about the brain than the body, that they didn't care about her peeing her pants.  She could even, though shamefaced, even face the Griffindors and the Hufflepuffs knowing that she pees her pants, but the Slytherns?  They would never let up once they realized which sixth year was leaving wet seats all over the school.

Scratch... scratch... scra...t...ch must not 

The pain was etching against her stomach again and again.  It was making lines that pulled down towards the bottom of it, and which tempted the emptying hole to quiver and rub and slip open and closed quickly, as though testing her ability to keep the liquid in even though a hole might open.  It was like trying to take a half full glass of liquid, and with one fluid motion, try to move the cup upside down and back right side up without spilling a drop.  It could be done, but it was a juggling act, and it took a lot of nerve to even attempt.

scratch... scratch.... scra...t...ch forget

Her hand felt on fire.  The cut into her soft dainty flesh stung.  Her grip on her pen faltered.  The sentence she was working on, now had a stray mark that nearly scribbled a word off of the paper.

The burning in her bladder was increasing.  The pipers within her body felt on fire.  She could feel it, each scratch of the pen seemed to scratch along the tube that would send liquid out of her body.  It burned, and it pulsed, and it was like a foreign object like a needle was pulling a thin golden thread of pressure through her.  

Cho bent at the waist as she tried to scratch another sentence into her hand to finish the third question on the ten question test.  The golden thin thread continued to pulse, pushing back a bit and the a little further forward and then back again inside her.  Her thighs were rubbing again.  Her knees were knocking nonstop vibrations into one another.  Her head had beads of sweat at the hairline.  Her eyes had water in them, though she tried to keep the stinging water behind them in place, not wanting to look even more like a baby than she must already seem to everyone in the class.

The fourth question loomed at her, taunted her, laughed at her, as she struggled to compose herself to answer it.  She rubbed her right hand with her left, taking it from her crotch to do so.  She shivered.  Nothing came pouring out because... well, she wasn't writing.  The urgency was not being further irritated by the scratching of that quill.  She still sucked air through her teeth to keep from peeing, and her legs continued to bounce a bit and rub, but for the moment, she was in control.

She looked up at the pacing image of the ghostly Persian white cat seeming to patrol her like a mouse hole keeping a delicious prize from it.  She bent back over her work, put her left hand back down into her lap, ready to squeeze and help her hold it, and then she started again, on the fourth question.

Scr... a...t... t... t... ch....

Her hand was on fire the moment she carved that I into it while starting her answer for the fourth question.  Her body shuddered and though she thought she had her hand tightly in place, her legs were pressed in against one another, and her knees and were frozen in place, her legs lifted half an inch from the floor in a great effort to cramp shut the entire line all the way to the bladder, but that small thin thread that was already inside, seemed to move further down towards her panties, and her bladder seemed to do its open and closing test again, pushing more gold into the line... so that though her face turned red in concentration to stop weeing, and the sweat that sat upon her brow started to drop in lines down each side of her face, and the stinging hurt in her eyes, seemed to allow a thin river streak down the left side of her face, it was not enough.

Spray.  spray.  spra....ay.  sprayspray.

Then it finally clamped shut.  The golden line of liquid was spent, and the hole in her bladder seemed to be stoppered.  Her hand tried to discreetly push up under her robes towards the jeans she had on to check the damage.  Her hand was paused over the paper, the quill as far from the page as possible while still looking like she was writing.

She couldn't get her hand up under her robe without drawing attention, so she pushed her robe back down and tried to cover up where she tried to reached under to check.  She squirmed a bit in her seat.  There wasn't a puddle under her, yet, at least.  But her panties did feel a bit warm and wet around the crotch.

Cho put the quill down and looked up at the cat.  She knew it would, and it did.  It started to make the noisiest meowing sound she had ever heard a cat make, which immediately drew stares not only from her classmates who looked to see what was wrong, but also from Professor toad face.

The professor came to her desk, squatted down in front of her so they were eye level, and with that irritating smile and squeaky would be nice baby-voice she always used to those that were inferior to herself, she spoke.

"What seems to be the problem, honey?" she asked.   "Are you regretting not bringing your own ink to class, now?"

Cho nodded.  She wanted to hope the professor would have pity on her and let her use a normal quill.  She learned her lesson.  She really did.

"I'm glad you have gotten the message, but as it would still be stealing if you take your friend's ink, you have but two choices.  You can take a zero on this test or you can finish it.  May I remind you, if you take a zero on it, you will likely not pass your sixth year."

Tears in her eyes, she picked up the quill again.

"Good choice," Umbridge smiled that sweet annoying smile at her.  "Now, no more rebellion from you.  You don't drop that quill until you are ready to turn in your paper, understand?"

Cho nodded and prepared for the inevitable.  There was no way she was going to get through the class without crying in pain from both her hand and her stomach, nor was she going to finish with a dry robe one.  It was just impossible.  

As she started the fifth question, and her bladder threatened to open, she just let it.  She pushed even, to start peeing.  It was not worth the pain to try to hold it, and also endure the pain in her hand and the pain that was etching inside her stomach.

Pee started out coming out in squirts, and it seemed that her robes and everyone else's concentration being on passing the test before them, that it might go missed that she was peeing.

However, as the sobbing girl finished writing her answer for the last question to the test nearly twenty minutes later, the professor stood up and called out.  "Time."

Quills dropped immediately because no one wanted to be writing lines that they wouldn't cheat.  By now, everyone that knew a boy in their year who had detention, or heard about it, with seeing what happened with Cho just now, her hand getting redder by the minute as she wrote, her sobbing getting louder and louder, and her now defeated form half lying at her desk made sure that no one openly resisted old Toad face in class.

"Stand up," Professor Umbridge barked out a command, and everyone, even wet humiliated Cho stood up almost autopilot to avoid more punishment.  as soon as she stood, however, her shame became very apparent, as the pee that was still trapped in her lap now poured out down the tops of her legs and under the floor showing everyone in the room that the sixth year girl had peed, and since she had been crying so much, everyone seemed to look at her at once, when they heard the sound of a downpour pouring out from under her.

Cho shook and shivered as she stood, thinking the professor had caught her, and that she was going to come over any minute and add insult to injury over what happened, but she didn't.  She simply gestured at the door and nodded at the students to leave her room in an orderly fashion.  Cho stayed behind until last, hoping to avoid those that wanted to hurry on to their next lesson.  And like any general standing by his defeated king in the last moments of a battle where he was sure to die, Marietta stayed right by her side.

Marietta put an arm around Cho and walked her out of class.

Chapter Three

Harry was on his way to the Defense of Dark Arts class, when he saw his crush, being led by a compassionate friend, her arm around his girl, and whispering to her.  

Cho looked down at her feet, not wanting to get close to Harry at that moment.  Even if he did still find her as fascinating as she did him, she didn’t want to ruin that with the image of her having peed her pants, and with Marietta holding her and whispering into her ear, she had confidence that he couldn’t tell that she had peed, and so he probably had no idea of what was going on.

She walked on past and towards the Ravenclaw common room with Marietta who whispered to her that helping her with her wet pants was not something against the rules.  Marietta was sure that old Told Face, as was her common nickname now about the school, had no reason to punish her for helping her friend to the dorms, even though it meant being late to Herbalogy.

When they got to the showers, Marietta left Cho to take a shower while she prepared their books and notes for the next class.  Of course, she might have also helped her lay out clothes, but as always, a new set of robes and jeans were already on the bed when they came back to their room.  The castle’s magical system for keeping students safe and comfortable was always active, or so it seemed.

By the time Cho got herself out of the showers, and dressed, their common room was empty of even most procrastinating sixth years, and they knew they were going to be late.

“I promise,” Marietta said in urgent whispers to Cho.  “I’m not worried about getting in trouble for helping you take care of your problems.  They can’t possibly expect you to go to class in wet pants, especially since I’m almost sure that old Toad face had caused it somehow.”

Cho frowned at Marietta.  How could Marietta come to that conclusion,  She still had not had a chance to tell Marietta exactly what the quill did to her, and as far as she knew, Marietta could only see the message on her writing hand.

I must not forget my stuff for class.

“I’m sorry that that happened,” she whispered feeling a bit nervous about it getting out, though she didn’t see how it couldn’t get out now that the Slythern in her class had seen it happen with their own eyes.

“Look, let’s just try to stay off of that professor’s shit list for the rest of the year, deal?  We’ll double check our bags before going into her class, and we’ll try to avoid anyone she calls troublemakers as much as we can, except when we go to those DADA meetings.”

Cho frowned.  “But I want to meet Harry again.  I want to try to explain what I’m feeling.  He must feel awful how I left things at the end of the last meeting.”

“You can tell him at the end of the next meeting, can’t you?”

“I don’t want to wait that long.  What if he is so hurt that I hadn’t tried to explain before that, that he decides to avoid me at the end of the next meeting.”

Marietta sighed.  “You do know that you are making things hard for me, don’t you?”

“You… you don’t have to be there when I see him,” Cho blushed.  “I think it would be better if I didn’t tote you along anyway.”

“But…, we’re best friends,” Marietta stopped in her tracks and gave Cho a very stern glare until Cho looked down.  “Why wouldn’t you want my support?”

“It’s… it’s not that,” Cho stumbled.  “You know, some guys are kind of intimidated by a girl having a close friend at hand when he wants to stay something important….”

“Only, it’s not him that’s….”

“Please, Marietta,” Cho looked up at her with pleading eyes out the top of her head as her head was still staring at the ground.  “Please understand and let me do this one on my own?”

“Fine,” Marietta breathed out in a way that showed her displeasure to the idea.  “You do it your way.  But if he hurts you by what he says, you come right to me and talk to me?”

“I will,” Cho said.  “You should know I would.  You’re like, probably the only friend I have left that doesn’t think I’m just a big pee pants baby, you know?”

“I don’t think that’s true.  Most of the sixth years know you’ve been suffering a lot since the loss of Cedric. There were even some rumors that stopped dead in their tracks when you came onto the train.”

Cho looked up at Marietta.

“You know, some people thought that when they killed Cedric like that, that somehow, they had stolen your soul, and you would no longer be able to function.  I think a large number of people that knew how you felt about Cedric, and yet, you still were able to come back were quite impressed with your inner strength.”

Cho smiled and hugged Marietta.  Marietta seemed to know exactly what to say to help her find her feet again.  And they both raced off to their next class.

Lunch time came rather quickly, and Cho and Marietta were just about to enter the great hall, when they spotted the trio of friends walking towards them.

Cho nudged at Marietta, and her faithful friend nodded and slipped into the great hall ahead of her.

As they approached, Harry looked up at Cho and smiled, his feet seeming to suddenly step in quick drying cement.

Hermoine pushed at Ron’s back and whispered something before the two of them pass on.

Harry looked down, blushing as his crush seemed to stare at him without speaking.  

Cho was not staring though.  She had her head down, too, a little bit unsure of how to start this conversation.  She didn’t know how much of the rumors he paid attention to, and if he was on to what happened earlier.  It made her nervous to think he probably knew.

“Cho,” Harry eventually broke the silence.  “On the next Hogsmead visit, um….”

Cho, knowing how tongue-tied he could be when it came to asking her out, was already ahead of him.  “I’d love to,” she said kissing him on the cheek.  Let’s meet in the great hall, and then we can decide what to do in prompt to.”

Harry smiled and blushed.  “Perfect.”

Cho smiled and walked in ahead of him, and now, she had a smile on her face that seemed to erase everything that had happened earlier that day, well at least all the negative.

Chapter 4

Somehow, for the next several days, Cho had managed to not wet the bed, and so had not incurred the wrath of the high Inquisitor, however, there were several first years at breakfast, one morning, with soggy bottoms on, and Cho’s eyes flamed up at the head table as the high pitched girly voice screeched in Dumbledore’s ear.

“That woman is evil,” Cho Marietta.

Marietta nodded.

Cho glared at that woman for several minutes, and then she scanned around the room at the different tables.  She wanted to march up there and tell her off, and it was only that Marietta seemed to sense what she was thinking, and kept a hand at her elbow that she didn’t stand up that minute.

“Don’t,” Marietta whispered to her.  “It’s not worth it.  Whatever you do, it won’t change what she does, and she’ll just make you use one of her stupid quills again.”

Just the mention of that blasted quill was enough to make Cho’s body relax as her head scanned the tables for a more relaxing visage than the head table, and it found that visage right in the middle of Griffindor table.

Wait!  Was that Harry’s best friend, the red headed freckle boy wearing naught but… what?  He was wearing wet pajama bottoms?  Cho’s eyes fired up again, and she shook so intensely, it was a wonder her head didn’t come off in a grand eruption that would have put Mt. Saint Helens to shame.

“That bi…!” she caught herself and stopped right there.  She wondered that Harry’s best could hold himself together, and not just burst out crying, especially when taunts from the Slythern table started.  There must have been a charm or something on him that held him right at the table to endure the insults.

“I’m going to report her,” Cho told Marietta.

“To whom?” Marietta asked.  “Professor Dumbledore is right there.  If he can’t do anything about what is going on, who do you think can?”

Cho frowned as she looked up and realized a minute ago, that she had seen the old hag talking the headmaster’s ear off.  She frowned.  “There has to be someone she answers to….”

“Until you figure that out, you best not say anything too loudly.”

Cho nodded at her friend’s wisdom. 

The morning air was heavy with dread because several students, and not just first years, had spent a very uncomfortable breakfast in the main hall being gawked at.  Cho was glad that her friend and she had escaped the shame, and so, too, did Harry, so far as she could tell.  But Harry’s friend! 

They went down to Charms class very quietly, and as they prepared to learn a very complex charm, it seemed that High Inquisitor Umbridge had availed herself to Flitwick’s lesson to see what he was on to.  Cho hoped he would just lecture.  Her morning was already heavy enough without the good dwarf-sized professor getting in trouble for showing them practical magic.

“Alright, everyone,” the good natured Gnome levitated himself so he could see over all the students in the room.  “Wands out….”

“T’hee,” a noise something like a start of a laugh, but not quite disrupted the room.

Professor Flitwick smiled up at the Inquisitor his good nature not at all bothered.  “Yes, High Inquisitor?  Maybe I help you?”

“Well, I was just wondering.  Were you going to have your students do some charm without even explaining its principles and effects first?”

“I’m sorry, but I’ve always done it this way this this particular charm, and ….”

“Excuse me, Professor, but who is the High Inquisitor here?”

“You are,” his face fell.  “I’ll do it as you suggest then.”

The professor opened a notebook and started to take down notes.

“This particular charm….” Professor Flitwick started on the spiel about what it was, what it was supposed to do, and what kinds of laws were surrounding it.

“I don’t see any parchments out or any one taking notes,” Toad face interrupted again.

Cho felt her cheeks involuntarily puff out, and her teeth tighten.  This woman was really getting on her nerves, and likely the nerves of everyone in class, and she wondered how it was that Professor Flitwick held it together with her sitting there criticizing everything in his class.

“Professor?” Jeremy McGuire raised his hand.  “Excuse me, but can I visit the restroom.”

Before the professor could even answer the lad’s request, old Toad Face stood up and shook her head.

“Is it common place for your students to constantly interrupt your class, not take notes when you are giving them important information, and leave class so casually?”

The professor’s face went red and shook his head no.  “No.”

“I see…,” Professor Umbridge wrote something in her notebook.

“Please, Professor,” Jeremy inquired again.

Umbridge watched as the professor was stuck in the middle of deciding the lad’s fate with the regular wicked witch of the west watching!  He sighed and shook his head no at the boy. 

“You’ll just have to wait, Mr. McGuire.  You know that you should have taken care of that before class.”

The boy sighed and sat back down, his face going pale while his body protested with bouncing and squirming.

Cho wished she could curse that toad-lady into the ground, but she knew that the old toad probably had defensive magic already up given all the trouble she was causing.  And she knew the minute she acted, she would be in detention with all the other suckers she provoked into breaking the rules.

The hour went on and on with stupid toad-face interrupting here and there to tell the professor that certain actions were not in the best interest of the students, and should not be shown, and especially, it ended without a single student wand being used.

The sixth years stood up as one, only once Professor Flitwick raised his hands and waved them off so that the old toad would think there was at least a bit of order in his class after all.

Cho felt her face heat up when she noticed that Jeremy’s seat was wet on her way past it as she and Marietta went out of the room.

“That professor is a witch!” Marietta was the one to exclaim it once they thought they were safely far enough away she wouldn’t know which of them said it.  “Imagine!  Forcing a sixth year to wet himself in class!  Forcing the professor to change his lesson plan on the spot, and taking over so that we can’t even practice magic in other classes!  What a toad faced, batty old cat smelling hag!”

Cho nodded in agreement not having any reason to disagree with her.

“At least we have a free period,” Cho said to Marietta.  “Let’s go slip off somewhere where she will not likely come looking to get us in trouble.”

Marietta nodded in agreement, and for the first time in six years, Cho and Marietta found themselves willfully walking towards that old shack in the middle of the grounds where their Care for Magical Creatures’ class usually lived.

As it was, they had learned the day before that he had just gotten back from somewhere because their substitute teacher for the beginning of the term had informed them that that would be her last day.

The two of them knocked at the door, but Hagrid didn’t come and answer it.

“Is he in there?” Marietta wondered?

“Let’s see if we can see in a window.”

The lights were off.  There were no dog sounds.  It seemed he was yet away, but where would he be?

The girls sighed and walked out towards the tangle wood tree.  While they didn’t exactly know how the tree worked, they did know just how far away to sit from the tree so it didn’t hit them, and if there was one place that old Toad Head would be sure to avoid, it would be an animated tree whose reach she was unsure of.

“Do you see, though?” Cho turned to Marietta as though they had had this conversation before.  “It doesn’t matter if we try to stay out of her way or not.  She goes looking for provocation.  You heard she sat in on Professor Snape’s class while he was teaching the fifth years, didn’t you?”

Marietta nodded.  “So?”

“So, I don’t think it matters if we sign up with and we join DADA training against her will or not.  If she wants to get us for any reason, she will do it.”

“But if we purposefully provoke her, that will definitely give her reason to want to ‘deal with us,’ won’t it?”

Cho shrugged.  “Of what I’ve seen, she doesn’t need to be provoked.  May I remind you of what she did to me, just for forgetting my class stuff on just one day!  And it was quite a random day for her to call for us to need quills too, since we almost always just read in her class.”

“I know,” Marietta sighed.  “I’m still scared to cross her though.  So far, other than that one incident, she hasn’t really done anything directly to either of us….”

“And what about poor Jeremy just last period?”

“He should have gone before class.  I mean, sure, Old sweet Professor Flitwick almost never says “no,” but still, there are general guidelines that we all know by sixth year.”

Cho sighed.  “I guess.”

While they were chatting in front of that old tree, A very large giant came pushing through the trees of the forbidden forest not far away, looking all beat up, and holding something large and green looking to his eye.

“Hagrid!” they squealed.

The giant grizzled man nearly jumped ten feet, his head easily clearing the castle entrance gate if he had been standing in front of it.  

“Girls!  You surprised me.”

“Hagrid,” Marietta went on as though she didn’t hear his surprise.  “You look awful!  What happened?”

“It was nothing, lass.  Nothing at all.”

“Are you going to be teaching tomorrow?”

“Yeah, if the ministry doesn’t have plans to butt in.  I’ve been hearing some tales since I just got back.”

“The ministry sent someone to the school that’s even over Professor Dumbledore,” Marietta informed him.  “She’s called a High Inquisitor or something, and I guess they are making sure classes are being done the way the ministry wants them done.”

“Yeah, Dumbledore told me they might.”

“It’s terrible,” Cho added.  “She won’t let us do any real spells at all, not even in other classes.”

“Well, she don’t want ye to be making no Dumbledore’s Armor, don’t you know?”

“What?” Marietta asked.

“You heard.  The ministry thinks we’re trying to build an Army to take over the ministry.”

“That’s insane!” Marietta tried to reason with Hagrid.  “What would a headmaster at a magic school know about politics?”

“It’s not how they think he will take over.  They think he’s making an army.”

“Out of students?” Marietta threw her arms up.  “They’ve got to be kidding!  Maybe… maybe the seventh years and some of the sixth years, maybe even a few of the fifth years…, but fourth years?  Third years?  Are they really that thick?”

“Tha’ Minister is not in ‘is right mind, ya know.”

“I guess not,” Marietta agreed.

The castle bell rang across the grounds, and Cho got up to her feet again while Hagrid started towards his hut.  Marietta and Cho looked at one another, and with a heavy sigh, started towards their most dreaded class of the term, Defense Against the Dark Arts, basically, a reading class.

When Cho and Marietta arrived with the rest of their class at Dark Arts…, rather than old Toad Face, the old Care Taker, Old Mr. Filch was sitting up at her desk, watching the students come in.

“Wands away,” he told them in his old drawing voice.  “You have no need of them unless you are making mischief.”

“Where is Professor Umbridge?” One the girls asked.

“That.  Is none of your business,” the old geyser responded.  “Your only concern is to read or find yourself in detention.”

Cho and Marietta became quiet and opened their books keeping their heads down.

They heard whispers though.

“She’s probably down at that oaf’s cabin trying to get rid of him.  I heard he came in last night, and we all know she’s been looking forward to getting rid of him for sure.”

Cho looked Marietta.  She knew who they were talking about, and she was pretty sure Marietta knew, too.  They didn’t say a word.  Even if Mr. Filtch was a squib, he still was sharp when it came to catching students doing what he didn’t want them to do.

“I’m surprised she hasn’t paid that old fraud, Tewany a visit.  Even if she had a gift years ago and had some gift for divination, it is no secret that she can no longer do that right, and what is more, she is horrible at teaching it.”

The rumors went on speculating where that old Toad was, and Cho, not wanting to be anywhere in the middle of these speculations, just kept looking down at her book pretending to read.

It was a blessing when the bell rang, and Cho and the others looked tight-lipped now, at old Mr. Filch wanting him to let them go.

“Dismissed,” he said not a minute after the bell.

Cho and Marietta started towards the Great Hall again, this time for lunch.  However much they did not want to be under the old Toad’s ever watchful eye, they were hungry and tired from all the events that happened that morning.

Chapter Five

That very afternoon, a couple of hours after lunch, Cho and Marietta were in Divination class.  Cho knew that old Professor Tewany was a fraud and more of a dramatic theater player than a real diviner, but she kind of liked her.  She was funny, and especially in the days that the ministry had control of the school, there was nothing better than a comical professor trying to win your confidence with dramatic flares and stories, well, nothing better than that, other than the DADA tutoring sessions.

Come to think of it, Cho sort of wished her coin would heat up.  It had been a while, and she really could use some work on her defensive magic. 

“Come now,” Marietta giggled in her ear while Professor Tewany was helping two other students with some kind of palm reading exercise.  “You know the real reason you want to practice Defense Against the Dart Arts, is so Harry will hold your hand again as he shows you the correct position your wand should be in.”

“Be Quiet,” Cho acted affronted, though her act was ruined by her own giggling.  “I do want to do the charms right, and Harry has been the only one that has helped me get two of them down.”

Marietta smiled and nodded with another little giggle to herself.

Just then, the air of the room intensified, and like a tangible fog of doom, it weighted not only on Cho’s shoulders, but on the shoulders of her classmates.  She knew because everyone seemed to stare up at the trap door in unison.

Professor Umbridge!  Ugh!

Cho glared at her. 

Marietta looked down at the floor trying to avoid any kind of conflict.

Other students frowned at her.

Fred and George stood up and bowed to her in some kind of mimicry of treating her like royalty, but their gestures were over played, and they wore smirks on their faces.

Umbridge ignored the twins for the moment.

“Tewany, which of your sixth years is your best student?” Professor Toad face seemed to croak, in that girlish high squeal that only the professor could master.

“I… I guess… that would be… um… Marietta?” the professor had put Marietta on the spot.

Professor Umbridge walked over where Cho and Marietta were sitting.

“Do you have your quill and ink?” the professor asked Cho.

Cho’s hands shook and her body shuddered, but she pulled out the quill and ink to satisfy the fat bat that couldn’t even teacher her own class correctly.

The fat bat turned to Marietta.

“Read Cho’s palm for me,” the Inquisitor said.  “Tell me when she will next disrupt class by not being prepared.”

“Wait,” Professor Tewany started.

“Does Marietta know anything about what you are teaching, or doesn’t she?” the professor asked.

Professor Tewany became quiet. 

Cho knew that she had wanted to tell stupid fat froggy that palm reading didn’t work that way.  Even she knew that it didn’t work that way.  If this Inquisitor was such a top educator, she had to know that she was asking some impossible.

Marietta pulled Cho’s hand out towards her, and she pretended to run her finger along one of the lines for a moment, and then she smiled up at the old bat.

“Not anytime soon, this year,” she told her. 

The fat frog’s eyes seemed to widen as though Christmas had come early.

“You haven’t even taught your students the basics,” the cruel conniver smirked.  “The first thing you should have taught them, was what kind of fortune telling method was for what, and certainly, palm reading would have no effect on short term actions.  Get your stuff.  You are fired!”

Cho gasped at the cruel trick that had been portrayed.  The old bat did know something of fortune telling, and she was just testing the students in a very cruel way as a way of getting rid of one of her favorite teachers!

“You… you knew that it doesn’t work that way!” Cho accused the fat frog, but she ignored Cho or anyone else that called her on her cruel trick.

“Now!  Get your things!  Accio!”

The cruel teacher started to conjure random things from around the tower to the middle of the room, half guessing what the cool professor might take with her if she had to leave the castle.

Tewany picked up an old trunk and a carpet bag, and she hovered them quite close to her. 

“You can’t do this…,” the professor sniffled at the Terrible Toad.  “I have taught them the right stuff.  It’s just….”

“Just what, you old fraud?  That they didn’t learn it?  Is that their fault or the professor’s fault.  You, yourself said, Marietta is the best student in class.”

Cho stood up.  “You made it seem like you expected it, so Marietta and I both though you didn’t understand palm reading.  It’s your fault!”

Professor Umbridge frowned at her.

“Insolence.  Report to detention, Ms. Chang.  This evening after supper.”

Then she turned back to Tewany.

“Even if the student thought I didn’t know what palm reading could or couldn’t do, it was no excuse for her to try to trick me.  You taught the students this by the way you teach them.  The students mimic the professor, you know.”

The wide mouthed queen of discontent gave her usual little high squeak of a one syllable laugh as she smiled at her success of kicking out one teacher.

“Now, down to the ground floor with you.  You are to leave the castle immediately.”

Tewany had no answers for what the old toad accused her of, and she didn’t see any choice.  Clutching her suitcase and carpet bag to her, she sniffled all the way down, the class following behind her.

A breeze blew through the corridors as more and more students started to gather and follow Tewany to the castle Entrance, Umbridge right at her side.

Just as they got to the corridor of the entrance, the wind picked up and attempted to push the old toad’s gown up, but she had countered the spell just before her panties were revealed.

“Who on earth would dare…,” she glared around trying to find the culprit.  Nothing would have given her more satisfaction than to find Harry, the Weasley twins, or now, Marietta to be the offenders, but she could see no such evidence, so she just turned back on Tewany.

The castle doors were opened, and she was just about to point the old professor out, when suddenly, McGonaggle was at her side, and Dumbledore seemed to have appeared from nowhere.

“What is going on?” the headmaster calmly looked right at the barbaric woman.

“I have evaluated professor Tewany and have found her unfit to teach Divination.”

“I see.”

“So, she needs to leave the grounds and make room for….”

“Excuse me, High Inquisitor.  You do have the right to dismiss my professors, however, the right to reside within the castle walls of Hogwarts still lies with the headmaster.”

“For now,” the old Toad conceded.  “For now.”

Umbridge walked away with her nose in the air.

“Professor McGonaggal, would you please show Tewany back to the tower?”

Cho knew somehow, that this was not the end of this argument, and she knew that in the end, the old frog was going to find a way to get Tewany thrown out for sure.

“And don’t you have classes to be in or other things to do?” The professor yelled at the gathering students.  “There is nothing here to see!”

Cho and the other students started off in other directions, though Cho’s class really had nowhere else to be at the moment.

“Let’s go back to the dorms,” Marietta told Cho.  “Anywhere else is really not safe from the prying eyes of that hag, and though you are already going to detention this evening with her, I’m sure she would just love to catch you doing something else she doesn’t approve of.”

Cho nodded.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do if that old toad makes me use that stupid quill again,” Cho said.  “Of course, my hand is going to kill me, but what if it does that other thing to me?”

Marietta shook her head.  “I don’t know, Cho.  I did tell you not to get on her bad side, remember?”

“I know.”

“Let’s see if we can find a charm or something that will keep the effects to a minimum?”

“Where?”

“Well, I don’t know….  Maybe we should visit the library, then?”

Cho nodded.  That seemed like a good idea.

They were in the library for the rest of the afternoon until dinner time.  It seemed they would never find it, and then Marietta gave out a… “Ah-ha!”

Cho looked over her shoulder.

“Enmotsu” the charm said.  This spell will encase the enchanter in a soft cloud like cushion that will absorb any assault of liquid upon her person that came from under the clothes.

Not exactly understanding, Marietta enchanted herself.

“It’s kind of weird,” she smiled at Cho.  “It really is as though someone has replaced the chair with something softer.  I’m really, like sitting on a cloud here.”

Cho smiled.  “Well, let me try.”

“Here, right there,” Marietta kept her finger on the place in the book until Cho had taken the book over completely.  Cho saw the symbol next to the spell, and something clicked inside.  She wasn’t sure, but had her mother used this spell on her sometime in the past?  I looked really familiar.

She sighed and tried to shrug the feeling.

“Enmotsu,” she said waving her wand about as it showed.

Just like Marietta said, she did feel like she was sitting a little higher and a little lighter, the wood of the chair not biting so much into her legs as she sat there.

“Well, do you think that will work?  It says it will keep you from being assaulted by liquids….”

Then Cho clamped her hands to her cheeks.  “Do you know what charm we had just cast on ourselves?” she asked Marietta.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m quite sure of it now.  This is the spell my mom used on me when I was quite a bit younger!”

“So?” Marietta shrugged.

“You don’t get it,” Cho was flustered.  “It’s a weeing spell that keeps your pants dry when you pee.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah.  That’s why it keeps you dry from the inside out instead of from the outside in.  It’s meant for people who are too young to know better and pee their pants.”

“There wasn’t an age attached to the spell,” Marietta examined the explanation a bit more.

“See those symbols?” Cho asked the girl that looked confused.  “They mean diaper in Chinese.”

“What is diaper?” Marietta asked having been a full blood, she had no idea of what diaper meant since wizards had other ways to keep their babies dry and happy.

Cho was Pure blood, too, well Chinese pure blood, but unlike in England where the wizards seemed to try to live separate from the muggle population, most Chinese Wizards set up traditional shops and disguised their true craft while living among the muggles.

“A diaper… well, it’s a muggle thing that is soft like we feel, that keeps babies dry when they pee their pants.  You know, because babies don’t know any better and can’t do any better.”

Marietta frowned.  “So, it’s just for babies?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

Marietta blushed.  “Does it say how to remove the charm?”

Cho looked at the English text, but it didn’t seem to say.  There were more Chinese symbols though.

To remove the charm, the subject just needs to pee while his or her clothes are pulled in place.  Removing clothes to pee, will keep the enchantment in place for a period of upto three days. This spell can be used on children that are potty training to prevent accidents from becoming known to the public.

“Well, it looks like our little deed is going to stay in place for the next three days unless you are into peeing your pants,” Cho informed Marietta.  “The good news though, is you don’t have to wet your pants.  It is simply a precaution in case you don’t make it.  It’s used for potty training.”

“Well, that is one solution for… um… if you get that other stupid quill that makes you, you know…,” Marietta said.  “Old Toady can’t punish you for wetting if she doesn’t know you’ve peed, right?”

Cho blushed but nodded.  “I still don’t want to pee myself even if no one knows about it.  Surely, there’s something else in the books?”

They looked a little longer, but eventually dinner crept up on them, and Cho had to go to dinner, resigned to the idea that she could get that stupid quill that she had before, and she would just have to rely on the magic to save her from disgrace.

• Like 1

Chapter Six

After dinner, Cho and Marietta exchanged looks.  They were both nervous about her having to spend the next couple of hours with that demon, but they knew there was nothing that could be done about it.

Cho walked away from the main hall in one direction while Marietta when the other direction.  Each step that Cho took felt more and more like she was trying to walk through wet concrete that was slowly drying, making each step heavier, and making lifting her foot more and more of a chore as she came closer and closer to that wooden reinforced door with an image of a ghostly patrolling cat just above the portal.

Cho stood in front of the door for a couple of moments, that seemed to her, like five minutes, her arms feeling like they were made of heavy metals and her muscles being so weak, that while she could lift her arm, it felt like it took all her power to do so, and finally, she tapped on the door twice.

The door opened.

There were two other students in the room.  Harry was sitting at the very front, right in front of her desk, as though she wanted him squarely in front of her so she could torment him.  Another student, a Hufflepuff boy, sat in the back near the window as though she could care less about his torture, and then there was Cho, waiting to see where the professor would make her sit.

The beady eyes of the broad faced woman seemed to narrow even more at Cho, and she stood up with a little delight in her step, her voice squeaking that awful high pitch in delight, as she walked over and took Cho by her hand.

“You shall sit…,” the toad seemed to scan the room for the best place to put her.  “Right here,” he put Cho right next to the Hufflepuff boy.

Scrolls of parchment appeared on the empty desk, and Professor umbridge offered her a quill.  This quill was not the glittery pink one, but a plastic plain white one.

“You will not need any ink,” the woman said.

Cho knew that was coming.  She started to think the woman had no regular quills at all.

“How about your lines be… I’ll stay out of what does not concern me,” The woman stood over her to watch that she wrote the first line.

Cho scratched down I’ll.

A stinging sensation on her left thigh confirmed that this was one of the old bat’s torture quills.

“Well?” Professor Umbridge encouraged her as she had paused a moment not liking that the word I seemed to be cared right into her thigh, very close to her sensitive little girl place where she peed.

Scratch. Scratch. Scratch.

Cho started to write.  As she did so, the lettering went down her thigh and around it away from her little girl place.  That made her feel a little better, but it still hurt like someone was cutting her with an extra fine bladed knife, sharpened so finely, that it’s cut must have been as thin as a paper cut.

At least the cutting was not being done to her stomach or the inside of her bladder, so that it wasn’t irritated like before.  The girls tried to scratch in the next two lines, but in the middle of her third line, her legs suddenly jerked from the pain.  It seared like white hot metal was being pressed inside the papercut wound.

Cho sucked air between her teeth, and the boy next to her smiled at her.

“It does sting, doesn’t it?” he showed her his wrist where the words read: I will not steal were etched into his hand.  “I was caught sharing my friend’s ink and got detention for it.”

“Don’t worry about it.  I almost got it for that, too, but instead, since I had not used her ink just yet, I had to use one of her quills while I was taking a test, and it etched in my hand that I wouldn’t forget my stuff for classes.”

“Do I hear talking in detention?” The wide maw monster looked up from her desk.

Cho and the boy became very interested in their own lines.

While the torture was not put directly on her bladder this time, and it really just focused on searing into her thigh, time did have it effect on all three students who were sitting in the small office, all writing lines for at least two and a half hours so that the kid in the front of the room first started to wiggle in his chair.

Not long after Cho noticed this, her own bladder started to pulse at her that it was time, and then she noticed the boy next to her staring to wiggle a bit.

Cho blushed at the idea that old Toad face seemed to enjoy watching all three of them, sit there, wigging in their seats, and having nothing they could do about it.

If only they were allowed to have their wands during detention!  Cho would certainly rob old sourpuss of one pleasure, as she would certainly cast that enchantment that Marietta and she had found on both the boys, and therefore, even if any of them lost the battle, the old hag would not get to have her little show.

As it were, the two boys had no better way to keep from giving her a show but to shift and dance and make breathing noises as they tried to stave off the inevitable.  Cho was doing the same because whether she would show or not, she really didn’t feel like having it happen anyway.  Only a baby wouldn’t care if it happened or not.

Time ticked.  Quills scratched.  Legs jiggled, bounced, and danced.  Chairs squeaked.  Breaths sucked at the air.  The Professor presided.

Once again, a searing I etched itself sharply into Cho’s right thigh as she scratched the letter on the parchment that had over twenty lines: I’ll stay out of what doesn’t concern me.

The searing pain and sharp papercut like feel kept pricking her so deeply, and it became harder and harder to concentrate on her nagging bladder.  Her left hand tried to massage her legs, but it was not nearly enough relief from the searing that magic quill was giving her.

Cho scratched concern into her leg via the quill on parchment.  The boy next to her scratched something.  Harry scratched something.  All three took teeth-air-sucking breaths.  The professor continued to preside as though this were normal.

The boy’s fidgeting next to her was almost nonstop now.  Cho wasn’t sure, if she was in his position, that her clothes would still be dry by the way he was moving about, but she still had not seen or hear any tell-tale signs that he was peeing.

She looked up towards Harry, and he didn’t seem to be any worse for wear than the boy next to her was.  He was actually still just jiggling his leg some and only scooting back and forth occasionally.

The old toad stood from her desk and she walked next to Harry to look at what he was writing.  Then she made her way towards them. 

Cho got nervous, and bent her head down at her paper, trying to scratch more into her paper and leg….

I’ll stay out of….

The intense pain in her thigh caused her to suck at air through her teeth as she made each stroke of each letter, a total of 19 strokes just for what she had hurriedly scratched.  The pain was overbearing, she had to stop writing for a moment, rubbing her leg.

The steps of the monstrosity that pretended to be a professor came nearer and she tried another stroke, the start of the ‘w’ of the next word.  Even as she did so, her leg jerked in pain, and her privates tingled and twitched.  Her bladder felt heavy.  Tears came to her eyes.  She sniffled.  The pain was so much to bear.

Suddenly, right next to her, the boy’s chair made a funny sound causing her to look, and in dismay, she realized the sound was of water hitting the wood floor, as the poor kid sat there, peeing his pants just as the giant maw monster arrived at his side.

“Oh, what a shame,” the high pitch seemed to squeal in Cho’s ears annoying her to no end.  “A fourth year peeing his pants in detention rather than learning to visit the loo before starting something he knows will take time.  It’s a wonder you are on the quiddich team for your house.  Wait!  You’re not.  Is this why?”

She smiled at him.  “Let’s see if the first message sunk in.  It looks like you are going to be here longer than I planned because you now have a new message to think about….”

The boy looked up at her, his face frozen in horror.

“Now now, you know that peeing your pants is wrong, don’t you?”

The boy could just nod.

Cho felt a little warmth escape her own little naughty hole.  

“You should have known this would happen the minute you started to pee in your seat, young man.”

The boy had tears coming to his eyes.

“Yes, the message did take, I’d say,” she looked his hand over.  “Okay, you can use this new quill, and write: I am too old to pee my pants.”

Cho felt herself getting more nervous and she bent back down at her own work, scared that the old hag would be riding her next.  

Squirt… squirtsquirt… squi—rr—t…t…t.

The pee was starting to come out.  There was little she could do to stop it.  It was more important to get more down on her paper, hoping the teacher would let her out before she realized that she was peeing.  Hopefully, the silly enchantment she accidentally put on herself will stop the teacher knowing.

The maw was right next to her next.

“Let’s see the message,” the woman said.

Cho showed her paper.

“Not that.  That won’t tell me if it’s sticking or not.”

Cho gulped.  “I… I’m wearing jeans.  You won’t be able to see it without pulling down my pants,” she was a little jittery, so she tripped all over herself as she tried to tell the tyrant this.

“Then, I suggest you use your robes to keep yourself decent because you are not leaving that chair, nor are you going to stop writing until I see that the message has taken.”

Blushing, but not wanting to feel the searing pain any longer, she moved her robe just enough to unbutton her pants, and push them down so that she could see her thigh.

“Yes, I think this is good for now.  You may adjust your clothes and then get up and quietly go back to your room and think about what you’ve learned.”

Cho nodded and pulled up her pants carefully, keeping her robes in position to hide her modesty so that the boy next to her wouldn’t see her panties.  She was glad that while the cloud like feel stopped the pee showing on the outside of her panties, her panties had not changed at all, and so the professor had no idea she had just peed herself like the boy next to her.

As she walked by Harry, finally, on her way out, she held onto her wand inside her back, and she quietly whispered the enmotsu spell at Harry.  She knew that Harry would be a little embarrassed by it, but two thoughts occurred to her.  One, that he would probably think it a prank of the dear old professor, something she was not keen on correcting his thinking, and two, it would keep him from serving a longer detention than he was already getting.

Once Cho was in the hall and headed back to her room, she smirked to herself.  

“Take that, toad face,” she said triumphant thinking that not only had she escaped a second round of torture, but she had beaten her with Harry, too.  

Along her way back to the dorm, she saw Luna Lovegood and then down at her feet, she noticed her younger classmate had not shoes on.

“Where are your shoes, Ms. Lovegood?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Luna said in that dreamy sort of far off voice she used when she wasn’t concerned about something.  “They just walked off, and will probably get back to me, eventually.”

“You know we are not to be out of the dorms in bare feet,” Cho grabbed the little girl’s arm.  “Come on, we’re going to get to the dorm before Old Mister Filtch or some other undesirable professor catches us.”

“Alright,” Luna agreed letting Cho direct her back to the dorms.

Once they were safely back in the dorms, Cho turned the younger girl around to face her, and she smiled.

“So, where did your shoes disappear, or when?” she asked.

“I was in potions class, and stepped out of my shoes halfway into Professor Snape’s explanation to let my toes breathe, and then when class was about over, I went to put them on, but they were gone.”

“Didn’t Professor Snape notice you didn’t have your shoes on?”

Luna shrugged.  “He probably did, but he didn’t say anything.”

“And you went to dinner, and no one noticed then, either?”

Luna shrugged.

“You are either really lucky, or the Monster Mouth is not targeting you.”

“I know.  I’m sorry about what I heard about Harry.”

“What did you hear about Harry?”

“Just that he got detention three times this week.”

Cho sighed.  No wonder they hadn’t had any DADA meetings.

What neither of them realized, was that the Slytherns and the Griffindors had been told that he was in remedial potions on two of those three days that Luna thought he was in detention.

Cho shrugged.

“Old Toadface just doesn’t like Harry because he tells you like it is, and he’s not afraid of her.  Of course…,” she sniffled as though threatening to cry again.  “Why would old Toad face and her quills scare him when even you know who doesn’t worry him?”

Luna nodded and looked down.

Cho turned away from Luna and ran off to her room.  She sighed as she sat on the bed and looked over at the door wondering where Marietta was.

The cloud like magic that was under her panties felt clammy and wet.  She knew she should change her panties, but other than her wet panties, the outside of which were not obvious, no one could tell she had peed.

Chapter Seven

Cho had gotten away with it.  She sat on her bed, waiting for Marietta to finally come in and start to get ready for bed, and she then started to remove her jeans and then her wet, only on the sides, panties.  She let them drop to the floor and looked up sheepishly at Marietta waiting for her to notice.

“Old toad-face caused it then?” Marietta asked.

“Yeah.  She kept me almost three hours writing lines, so eventually, I had to use the bathroom, but no one in the class was even brave enough to ask.  Then one of the boy sin detention peed himself, and she made a scene about it saying he would have to be kept even longer.  It was kind of good that the charm was in place because she was none the wiser.”

Marietta nodded.

“I’m going to go take a shower,” Cho said.

“Yeah, I don’t blame you.  If you wait a minute, I’ll come with you.  I want one, too.”

The girls walked to the showers on the girls’ floor, Cho not really caring if anyone saw her naked from the waist down because they were on the girls’ only floor of the Ravenclaw dorms, and she was pretty sure she would not be the only one visiting the showers for the same reason she had.  Though there were no other Ravenclaws in detention that afternoon, they had become accustomed to seeing lots of first years, especially, but also some second and third years coming back from classes in soaked pants.  Cho had suspicions that others were also wetting their pants, but had somehow hidden it, and she never asked.

Luna was on her way to the shower by this time, and when she saw Cho walking half naked to the showers, she suddenly ran towards her and hugged her.

“What’s wrong?” Cho asked her.

“Nothing,” Luna said looking up at her big sister, well, the people in the dorms sometimes called each other brother and sister because they were with each other a lot.

“Then why the sudden hug?” Cho asked.

Luna shrugged and pulled back.  “I just wanted to.  A whispering mook told me that you needed one.”

Cho and Marietta looked at one another.  The girl had an uncanny way of knowing things without really knowing them, so though they doubted half the things she imagined talking to her were real, they had to concede that she knew something or felt something that no one could really explain.

“Well, I guess I did sort of need one,” Cho said.  “You do realize I was in detention with Professor Umbridge when I picked you up from the halls, don’t you?”

“Yeah.  But I guess I wasn’t really paying attention to it that much, so the whispering mook sort of kicked me in the shins and made me promise to hug you next time I saw you.”

Cho and Marietta shrugged and went on towards the showers, now with Luna walked in along with them.  A lot of people called her Looney Luna, even within the Ravenclaw house, and though her silly creatures that she said existed might have given people the impression she really was a little eccentric, and her behavior was odd at times, she still wondered if the girl really deserved that nickname.

“Wait, you were walking back from detention with Luna?” Marietta asked worried that poor “Looney Luna” might have gotten in trouble because of her little fantasies.

Cho nodded.  “She was looking for her shoes.  They had gone missing again, but I didn’t want her to get caught out of bounds, so I convinced her to come back to the dorms with me.  She was barefoot and out in the halls without permission kind of late, so I knew if she got caught, she’d be in big trouble.”

“She’s not got her shoes, though.  How is she going to get to classes tomorrow without being caught without her shoes?”

Cho sighed and shrugged.  “I was just thinking of the here and now, but you’re right.  We need to figure out a way to keep the old bat from giving her detention for something that’s not her fault.”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry,” Luna said.  “My shoes will be back by morning.  They are always with my stuff by the next morning when they disappear.”

Cho knew that the castle always seem to provide her with whatever she needed in the mornings, so she didn’t doubt that Luna knew what she was talking about.

A couple of days later, Cho was a little surprised that she still had divination, as her talking schedule told her to report to the main hall for class.

Along with several other sixth years, Cho waited in confusion until a very handsome horse body, a naked man’s abs and chest, clearly visible with rippling muscles, and a head of a man with wild hair trotted into the great hall.

The tables had all disappeared leaving lots of room for the students to sit on the floor, and more importantly, for the centaur to move around with ease.

“My name is Firenze.  I am your new Divination teacher,” the creature had a nice smile.  “We are going to go through various forms of Divination this year starting with reading the stars.  Open your texts to page 3.”

Cho found his manner quite tame and generic compared to the eccentric woman’s manner, but since he was handsome, most of her friends, and her included, they let him do it his way without too much complaint.

“Now, these star charts are not a cheat source that will tell you exactly what will happen and when, but rather they are simply references for influences of the bodily heavens on the Earth.”

“Professor Firenze?” One of the boys raised his hand.  “Professor Trewalany says that the stars can affect love, money, and other personal things in our lives.”

“Mr. Russel, is it?  I don’t know about such things,” he said with a straight face.  “Centaurs do not use the stars to try to predict selfish influences, but rather, we search the sky for bigger world influencing events such as disasters and wars to come.”

“So, you can tell us when the next war will erupt?” the same boy asked.

Firenze sighed.  “Young man, Centaur scholars watch the stars for ages to predict such things, and still, they don’t all agree one exactly what the stars say.  The reading of the stars is more an art than a science.”

“So, what you’re saying,” an underhanded Slythern raised her hand but spoke without being called on.  “Is that you are more of a hoax than even Trewalany since you pretend to teach us, but you admit you don’t even know what is going on.”

Firenze shook his head and frowned.

“I assure you, that what I have to teach you, if you are a scholar among your people, it will lead you to understanding the stars, but anyone that claims to know something about the influences of the stars after a few short years of studying them, will be lying to you.  You will only begin to scratch the surface in my class when it comes to understanding the stars.  I will not lie to you, and I will not promise you can all read the stars after just one year with me.  But if you do have it in you to read them, then the foundation I will lay for you will be essential for you to understand.”

Cho looked over at her friend, Marietta, and noticed that she was making some strange faces, and that her legs were looking rather stiff.

“Are you okay, Marietta?”

“Yeah, but I think that charm we used the other day has run out.”

“So?”

Marietta’s face scrunched up and he put her hand down at her crotch for emphasis.

“You could probably asked Professor Firenze.  He’s not professor Umbridge.”

“I’m not asking him,” Marietta said. “What if he says no, or worse, what if Professor Umbridge is secretly watching and waiting for an excuse to give any students who take advantage of the new teacher.”

Cho frowned.  “But that might mean you pee your pants,” she whispered.

“I can manage,” Marietta said with a little whine in her voice.  

However, the Centaur came over just as they finished talking, and he lifted Marietta up to her feet.

“You are not going to get anything out of my class if you sit there worrying about personal bodily needs,” he told her.  “In my class, students are not to sit there and hold it until the end of the bell, risking a wetting in front of their peers.  That is just wrong, and whatever the school rules are, I’ll take the blame for any student going to the toilets during class time.”

He then pointed to the door.

“Come back after you’ve taken care of your, and don’t come back with wet pants on,” he told her.  “I’m not saying you will pee in your pants, but if you do, then I want you changed.  No one will know since you are wearing a robe, that is, no one but maybe me and Professor Dumbledore.”

Marietta nodded and ran off to the toilets.

Cho was very glad the Centaur sent her friend out.

“Now, the rest of you will ignore the girl that left the room and turn their attention once again to their reading.  I want you to look more carefully at the Sagittarius cluster here.  I have some additional notes I’d like you to add to this reading since the human experience doesn’t acknowledge this new information that Centaurs have known for centuries….”

Cho started to pay special attention as he spoke trying to scribble down everything he had to share with them.

“Now, this evening…,”

Marietta came back from where she had gone, and Firenze continued.

“… We will be meeting out in the courtyard at nine.”

“But, professor, aren’t we supposed to be in our rooms by then?”

“As you will be studying, I don’t think that will apply when you have classes, and even the headmaster will have to admit that you cannot see the stars in the daytime.”

“The headmaster would concede,” Marietta whispered.

Firenze heard her.  “What do you mean by that tone?” he asked.

“Well, you do know we have someone that is above the headmaster now, don’t you?”

Firenze scoffed.  “As far as I’m concerned, the authority to approve classes and class activities stops at the headmaster, which is, as of now, Professor Dumbledore.”

“She’ll be firing you, next,” one of the Slytherns said in a whisper.

“Who?  That lady from the Ministry?  She has no power over what I do.  She can try to fire me all she wants, but she has no authority to make me leave or to direct my actions.  It would be in her best interest not to interfere with Centaur business.”

Cho liked Firenze even more.

“Now, as I was saying.  You will come to the courtyard at nine.  Anyone not there will take an absence for the class, so I suggest you don’t do anything that will cause trouble for you making the class.”

As the class was dismissed, and Ravenclaws were headed off to their own dorms, and the other students were doing the same, Cho heard the Slytherns slithering tongues taunting the Griffindors.

“Firenze is sure to get the sack even faster than even the fraud did.”

Cho turned and looked right at the girl that said the rude comment, and she closed her eyes for a moment.  

“What?” the girl turned towards Cho.  “Do you want to say something?”

Cho smirked and turned away while flicking her wand and whispering enmotsu at the girl.

The girl suddenly looked bright red and stuttered out unable to say anything for the embarrassment she felt.  No doubt she wondered what Cho had done to her, and why her bottom felt so funny.  While Cho considered this charm a rather helpful one most of the time, she was sure that having it done so unexpectedly would certain cause confusion and be better than outright attacking the person since it had almost no chance of hurting her.

Cho and Marietta walked off laughing at the Slythern girl.

“So, it seems that Harry has been really busy, recently.  I wonder if we are ever going to have another meeting.”

Marietta frowned.

“I really don’t know about the DADA club.  Honestly, we are really asking for trouble.  You and Harry are going to have a date now, so I’m sure you don’t need to go to DADA anymore.”

“Are you kidding?  Do you really want to just rely on reading the textbook to not only pass your exam, but to actually rely on its knowledge to get you through life?  Honestly, we should practice it, too.”

Marietta sighed.  “I guess.”

Chapter 8

A few days later, the DADA club met, and while Harry seemed to spend most of the time trying to teach everyone how to do the disarming spell, Cho spent more time watching Harry than what she was doing causing her to be disarmed by Luna more often than she disarmed Luna.  She didn’t really mind though.  She felt that she had it down, and she would surprise Harry if he came to check on her.

Harry eventually did check on her though.  He was walking around the room and at random, calling students out to face him, and he would challenge them to disarm him before he did the same to them.  Surprising everyone, Neville had burst the wand from Harry’s hand.  Of course, everyone had expected that Hermoine would do so, and well, Ron, he was getting the hang of it, anyway.

When he came around to Cho, they both smiled at one another.

“Cho, I won’t be helping you any if I go easy on you,” he warned her.  “I do like you, I mean a lot, so if I get you before you get me, please don’t take it wrong.  I don’t want you to be unprepared when it comes to defending yourself in real life, so please don’t be mad.”

Cho smiled and nodded.  “I wouldn’t have forgiven you if you went easy on me,” she said.  “I’m in a year above you, and most would think I should be able to….” She trailed off.

“Nonsense, Cho,” Fred, one of the Weasley twins came upon her.  “Harry is teaching all of us, so that proves that being a year or two ahead of everyone doesn’t mean the younger student has nothing he can’t teach older students.”

Cho nodded.

Fred gave Harry a thumbs up.

“Er… okay, um… George?  Fred?  Or whoever?”

Fred chuckled.  “We’ve spend the last four summers together, and you still can’t tell us apart, huh?  Don’t worry about it.  Our mom even gets us confused sometimes.”

Cho giggled.

Harry then gave her a serious glance so she knew it was time.

They were just preparing it seemed, when suddenly her wand went flying out of her hand.

Cho looked down.

Harry came up and tilted her face up at his.

“Don’t worry about it, Cho,” he told her in a whisper.  “Honestly.  I’ve been practicing this spell in real need to use situations, and even once, against Voldemort.  I was unsuccessful or he wouldn’t have won, and I wouldn’t have needed to retreat, but the point is, I have used it in need.  Something most of you have not done, okay?”

Cho nodded, but her eyes started to water up.

Her eyes starting to water was what had caused Harry to try to keep from mentioning Cedric or dwell too much on the fight he had the year before.

“The point I’m making with you, is you just need to practice, Cho.  Now, I know what good friends you and Marietta are, so while I let you pair together to get the spell down, I do think I should pair you with someone else to help you practice a little more.”

“Okay.  Who?”

Harry motioned for the others to come around in a circle around him.

“Right now, you are all paired up with friends that you talk to everyday,” he told the class.  “While I am sure no one in here wants to hurt anyone else in here, the fact you are practicing with your best friends might be making some of you hesitate.  So, I’m going to divide up the class again putting you with people I don’t see you with every day.”

Cho frowned when she saw that Hermoine nodded her head in approval, not so much that she did it, but more like Harry smiled when she did, as though her opinion was very important to him.  If Cho was Harry’s girlfriend, then what, exactly, was Hermoine to him?

Cho found herself face to face with Hermoine, and while she had no intention of hurting the younger student, though gifted she well may be, she was feeling jealousy towards her, and she wanted more than ever, for Harry to recognize her for her ability.

Cho and Hermoine squared off and prepared.

In the first round of practice, Hermoine was just a second or two too fast, and Cho’s wand went flying.  She had to admit, practicing with Hermoine was definitely different from practicing with Marietta.

In the second round of the duel, something caught her in the stomach, and she doubled over.

As soon as Hermoine noticed that Cho bent over, she turned off the spell and ran over to see if she was okay.

“Harry!”

Harry ran over.  “What happened?”

“I casted a tickling charm for her to repel, but it didn’t tickle her,” Hermoine said.

Cho’s eyes started to water, and her lips quivered.  She shook.  And then she felt the sharp pains in her sides pushing against her.  He couldn’t speak for the pain, and Harry whispered to Hermoine.

“Take over.  I want to get her to the hospital wing to see what happened.”

Hermoine nodded.

Cho felt Harry help her up and leaning her against his shoulder.  Hermoine casted another charm, which seemed to make it easier for Harry to nearly carry her, and which helped the pain a bit.

Madame Pomphrey came out of her office as soon as she saw the children in the wing, and Harry helping her to a bed.

“What happened?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” Harry admitted.  “She was playing with another girl, who says she just hit her with a tickling charm, and then she suddenly went double like this, and was in too much pain to talk.”

The matron nodded.  “You can go.  I’ll sort this out.”

“But, I want to stay,” Harry looked up at her with a pout.  “She’s… well…, I need….”

“Professor Harry Potter,” Ms. Pomphrey whispered with a smile.  “Professor Dumbledore would be proud of your quick thinking and your concern for one student, but you need to get back and make sure that things don’t go awry… at your… shall we say, play center?”

Harry looked up at her in awe.  

Cho heard the whole thing, and she wondered, probably the same thing that Harry did, if the headmaster knew who he could trust, and if he knew exactly what the kids were doing behind the old bat’s back.  She was still in too much pain to really say anything at the moment, but the thought was planted that Professor Dumbledore certainly knew more about what was going on at school than he sometimes seemed to show.

Madame Pomphrey waved her wand over Cho after she convinced Harry to leave, and she shook her head and clucked her tongue.  What she was seeing, was not something that was used in play.  It was nothing less than torture, and knowing Harry and his friends, she doubted very much that Harry would have said a girl was playing unless he really believe she was playing, so this had to have happened elsewhere.

Cho stayed still scared of the wand.

Suddenly, pee started pouring into her treated panties and filling them up.

Madame Pomphrey gasped when she waved her hand over Cho’s pelvis a third time, the moment when she started peeing, and she looked up at the pain stricken girl’s face.

Without a word, the woman waved her wand, and Cho’s robes disappeared, her jeans came down to her knees, and her panties were lowered so that the matron was looking at her red raw privates.  The hair seemed to be all but gone.

“What in the world did this?” she asked Cho.  “Did you try to shave yourself with magic?”

Cho shook her head no.

The matron drew her wand to Cho’s temple, and withdrew a white strand of sorts that looked something like ghostly hair.  She put it in a vial, and then she went and got some salve to rub around Cho’s privates, but not only that, but also around her waist and basically targeting the area where the organs that control bathroom functions were located.

“Just rest here, honey,” Madame Pomphrey told her.  “I’ll be back in a bit.

The matron had left her naked from the waist down, but pulled up a sheet to cover her.  Cho was scared she would wet the bed, but she was too weak to reach for her clothes and try to put them on.  She just hoped the professors didn’t get mad if she peed.

Eventually, the quiet of the room lulled her to sleep.

When Cho woke up, she wasn’t sure how much time had passed, but her bottom felt funny.  She had a little strength back, and the pain was completely gone.

She pushed the sheet back and found herself in a regular muggle-like diaper.  She blushed and felt the top crotch.  It was heavy with pee.

She started to cry.

Pomphrey came into the room almost as soon as Cho started to sniffle as tears ran down her cheeks.  She was crying, but it wasn’t a wailing cry.  Just a silent teary and sniffling waterworks show.

“It’s okay, Ms. Chang.  It’s okay,” she cooed at her as she undid the tapes to her diaper.  “No one here knows or cares, sweetheart.”

Cho looked up at her wondering.

“You have a couple of problems going on.  One, caused by some kind of curse, so you can probably expect to wet your pants for a little while longer.  I’ve given you something to try to counter the curse, but it’s going to take time to take full effect.  The other problem, is someone tried to cast a charm on your panties, but it was done half wrong, so it’s caused a bit of a problem with your body.  That one is easier to deal with though, and you’ll have your hair back and looking quite normal down there in a couple of days.”

“It was me,” Cho looked up at the matron.

“What was you?”

“I found the charm to hide peeing my pants… because….”

“Because of the new Inquisitor?” the matron nodded with a nasty frown.  “You’re not the first to try to figure out some less than perfect solution to her strict rules causing problems with their bodies.”

Cho nodded.

“You are not to do that charm anymore,” the matron told her.  “It’s not worth your health.  I have some regular muggle-type diapers here, if you are keen to hide your mishaps from your peers and the Inquisitor.”

Cho nodded again.  “I’m not a baby, though.”

“No.  None of you students are,” the matron agreed.  “But the diaper thing seemed to have been your solution, sweetheart.  If you don’t want it, I won’t make you go through with it, but no more magic wetting charms, okay?”

Cho nodded.  “But that will mean I’ll have to potty my pants.”

The matron sighed.  “I know, honey.  If I could do something about how she was treating you kids, I would, but we have no one above the ministry that can intervene at the moment.”

Cho nodded.  “I don’t want to wear a diaper.  If the crazy old hag makes me prove I’m not wet in front of everyone, I don’t want them knowing I wear diapers to stay dry.  The padded panties was perfect because no one could tell they were padded, not even the old hag knew.”

Madame Pomphrey nodded.

“Do you know anyone else using that charm?”

Cho looked down.  “They won’t be in trouble, will they?”

“No, honey.  I just want to check on them and make sure they are not being hurt the same way you were.  If I find they have troubles, they will be given the same options I have given you, okay?”

Cho frowned.  “I don’t want you to do that to Marietta,” she said.  “Marietta is very concerned about her parents.  If it came out she chose diapers, she would be scared of what her parents would do.  Just make her either wear them or not, but don’t force her to make the choice.  Please?”

“I’ll talk that over with Marietta, honey.  I will not discuss what I do with other patients with you, not even if they are best friends.  It is my job to keep confidences.  So, I’m sorry if my answer disturbs you, but that is something that I cannot discuss with you.”

Cho nodded and looked down.  “I know.”

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Infernum said:

This is a interesting piece! Hope you find inspiration to continue it!

I am working on the next chapter.  It just takes me a bit longer to write some areas than other areas.  I'm not as creative as I once was.  I also have too many ideas, and have to sort through them to tell the best story I can.

Thank you for your interest though.  I really appreciate it, and I will add another chapter, hopefully by the end of the week, if not two chapters.

• Like 1

Chapter 9

Cho woke up again in the hospital wing, and she saw Harry, Hermoine, and Marietta all sitting there, waiting for her.  She looked first to Marietta wondering what was wrong.

“Harry and Hermoine feel awful about the accident at the DADA club, so they came to check on you.  Well, I’ll let them explain.”

Hermoine stood up first, and she walked a little closer to Cho.  “I am really sorry.  I didn’t know that that charm would cause you to get hurt.  I mean, it wasn’t in the description at all, that it would cause….”

“Relax,” Cho said sitting up slightly.  “It wasn’t your tickling charm that got me here, okay?  It really wasn’t.”

Harry frowned.  “Was it the old hag?”

“Harry!” Hermoine chided him in a whisper.  “She might hear you!”

Harry sighed.  He didn’t care if the old hag heard him or not, but maybe it wasn’t best to get in trouble around his friends and especially Cho.  The last thing he needed, was for innocent people to be punished because he was being a little brazen lately about the Inquisitor.

“Anyway,” Cho looked up at Hermoine and then at Marietta.  “The matron told me that if you are doing anything to… um… hide problems from the matron….”

She blushed and looked down not wanting to accuse Hermoine or Harry of needing to hide something like that, nor of wanting to out Marietta for taking precautions.

“It’s okay,” Marietta told Cho.  “The matron told us what she told you, and I’ve been checked along with Hermoine and Harry, too.  Hermoine is very clever, and if you let her treat you, instead of doing it yourself, you can probably still get away with… not wearing regular diapers and not having anyone notice when you… have problems.”

Harry put a hand on Cho’s shoulder after standing up.

“None of us think the less for you.  Matter of fact, I admire your forethought in figuring out how to outsmart the…,” He looked around and lowered his voice to almost an inaudible whisper.  “…hag.”

Cho smiled up at him and winked.

“The matron told ME no more magic though to hide it,” Cho told Harry and Hermoine.  “Not that I don’t trust Hermoine, but I’m afraid of going against the matron’s orders.  She’s there to help us, and so… I… I don’t want to let Hermoine help unless the Matron says she should.”

Harry and Hermoine both smiled and nodded.

“We understand,” Harry assured her.  “We’ll just have to figure out something else when you get detention with her.”

Cho frowned and blushed.  “It’s not just detention anymore,” she whispered.

Marietta jumped in trying to save Cho the embarrassment of explaining.

“She’s having daytime trouble, now, but we didn’t know why.”

“I know why now,” Cho corrected Marietta.  “Like I said, Hermoine’s charm didn’t cause my problem at DADA.  The Inquisitor’s punishment, well, one of her punishment pens caused it, and the matron says that she’s trying to counter it, but it’s going to take time, and likely, if I get that same punishment again, well, I probably won’t be cured while that old hag is here at the school.”

Marietta frowned.

Harry frowned.

Hermoine frowned.

Cho frowned.

A moment of silence passed.  The moment turned into a minute.  A minute became two, and two became five….

“Well…, there is one thing we can do to keep anyone from knowing you pee,” Hermoine finally broke the thick quiet.  “There is an imagery charm that will change what it looks like you are wearing.  Maybe if we meet at the great hall before breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then I can cast that charm on any of us that thinks we need it.”

Cho looked up at her.  “But the Matron said NO magic.”

“She meant, no magic that directly affects your body and clothes,” Hermoine frowned.  “This doesn’t even touch your body.  It’s just an imagery charm that changes what it LOOKS like you are wearing, not what you are actually wearing.  Your pants will still be wet if you pee in them, but no one else will notice unless they inspect where you were sitting or standing the moment you peed after you move.”

Cho knitted her eyebrows, thinking about it.

Marietta frowned again.

“If Cho gets caught going against the school rules, she can get in trouble.”

“I don’t think it’s against the school rules to use imagery charms on yourself,” Hermoine told Marietta.  “But if you are worried about that, we could go directly to Professor McGonnagal or maybe even Professor Dumbledore and asked.

Marietta became quiet for a few minutes, and Cho nodded.

“I think I like the idea of a charm that will hide it, but doesn’t go against what the Matron said.  I’ll let you do it.”

She looked at Harry.  She trusted Harry, so if Harry didn’t stop Hermoine, then he must have faith in her ability to do exactly as she says.  Cho wished she knew that charm, but then her parents had always been on her to learn what was sanctioned by the school and the teachers, and not to experiment on her own.  Hermoine must have discovered this magic on her own.

Madame Pomphrey came back where the kids were all gathered, and she smiled at them all.

“Cho can go back to the dorms with you all in a minute, but I need you all to clear out for a minute so I can sort her and get her ready to leave,” she told the group.  “I will have some herbs I want you to drink with your tea in the afternoons for a while,” she told Cho.

Harry and the others went outside the door of the wing waiting for their friend.

“When you say no magic to hide me peeing my pants…,” Cho started to make sure with the matron, the matron smiled.

“Honey, what I mean is, nothing that directly affects your panties or your skin where you are healing.  If you find anything besides doing something that touches your skin where you are healing, then I really couldn’t care less.  I just want you to heal, honey.”

Cho nodded.

“Is it against the school rules to use illusion spells?” Cho asked the Matron.

“That depends on what you are using them for,” she replied.  “If you are asking about using something like that to hide it when you pee so your peers don’t notice, no, that is not against the rules.”

“What if I used it to hide it from teachers or the headmaster?”

“Honey, it is impossible to hide something from the headmaster like that.  Most of the teachers also know what to look for when it comes to something like that, too, but no, it’s not against the rules to try to hide it.  I’m just saying it won’t be successful if someone has been teaching a long time.”

“But old Toad face might not be aware,” she muttered under her breath.

“What was that, honey?”

“Nothing,” Cho said innocently.  “Just thinking to myself.”

“Okay, well, I think you’re ready to go now.  Just remember, nothing foreign touching your skin again until I say so, okay?”

Cho nodded.

Cho and the others were walking through the halls.

“You can do the image spell you talked about on me,” Cho told Hermoine.

“I thought we were going to find out if it’s okay, first,” Marietta frowned.

“I already asked the matron.  I even asked her if it’s okay to trick the staff with it.  She said most of the teachers won’t be tricked by it, but it wasn’t against the rules to try.  And she said it’s not against the rules to hide it from our peers.  So, really, there is nothing the Inquisitor can do even if she figures it out.”

Marietta frowned.  “Okay…?”

“And, the matron said it won’t hurt my condition either, so it’s okay for my health, too.”

Hermione smiled.  “Cool!”

Cho could see it now, Decree, what… were they one now?  300?  “No student will be allowed to hide accidents from…,” and she laughed out loud at the thought.  It seemed impossible that the old hag would be able to enforce a rule like that.  She had figure out who was hiding it before she could even act on it, and doubted the old hag had time to check every single seat after every single class to make sure someone had not used an illusion to hide something they did.

Marietta looked at her in question.

Cho just shrugged not even sure how to explain what she found so funny in a way that Marietta would enjoy the joke.

Waiting at the entrance of the great hall, was the old monster mouth.

“Did you kids miss a class this morning?” she said in her high pitch little girl voice.

The four of them looked down.

“You did, didn’t you?  Now, as I understand it, Cho, you were sick and in the hospital wing, so you are excused, but….”

“The others were there, too.  They came to check on me.”

“Hm….  I understand Marietta being a little concerned, but isn’t Harry and Hermoine a year under you, and in a completely different house?  How would it be natural that they would check on you?”

Cho shrugged.  “Harry likes me, and I kind of like him.”

“Oh, really?  Is that all?”

Harry and Cho blushed.

“I told Harry, and the other girl was with him, that Cho was really sick from since last night,” Marietta lied.  “I don’t like Harry that much, but I told him because I thought he should know since Cho likes him.”

Professor Umbridge gave Marietta a look that caused her to look down and to the left, an indicator, that if you knew Marietta as well as Cho did, you would know she was lying about at least some of the story.

Professor Umbridge sighed.

“Go eat lunch, and no skipping your afternoon classes.  Understand?”

All four of them nodded and walked into the lunch room.

Cho saw that Hermoine and Harry had found the red headed kid, one of the Weasley boys, and sat next to him while she and Marietta sat at the Ravenclaw table.

Professor Dumbledore was at the head table as always, and he seemed to be in insistent communication by one troubled Professor McGonaggal.  That was curious because the most severe of the teachers almost never showed concern in front of the students.  She wondered if they were talking about the High Inquisitor or something, but whatever it was, they spoke low enough, or maybe had a magic charm around them, that they couldn’t be heard.

“Does Professor McGonaggal look troubled to you?” Cho eventually patted Marietta on the arm and nodded up at the staff table.

“Yeah, she does,” Marietta had probably noticed the way she kept shifting in her seat, and had her eyes narrowed, and kept stealing glances to the great doors of the hall and she whispered something almost every minute or two at Dumbledore who nodded.

“Professor Dumbledore doesn’t look agitated at all,” Cho observed watching his sit with a serene smile on his face and his eyes twinkling in the candle light filled hall.

“He’s never upset,” Marietta said as though she knew something.  “We could be attacked by several dragons, and he would sit there as if nothing at all were happening.”

Cho nodded.  He did seem to hide problems pretty well from the students when he had to, like in their third year, when people were being attacked by some magic creature that had gotten lose in the school, and was later defeated, according to the headmaster himself and some others, by Harry Potter.

Cho glanced sideways in time to see that the High Inquisitor was walking up towards the head staff table to take her place on the end.  The way she walked with her head held high, you would think the place reserved for her at one end of the staff table was the place of honor, but then again, it didn’t matter where she sat.  Cho and all the other students knew that she was basically in charge of the school at the moment.  It was only a matter of time before she got rid of the Headmaster, then she would appoint herself as his successor.  It was an honor she didn’t deserve, but it was one she would have in the end, if she had anything to do with it.

Cho wished that somehow, Dumbledore’s Army, as they had nicknamed their DADA study group could find a way to dethrown this interloper and get her thown as far from education as possible in the future.

“Yeah, like we can really find a way to convince the ministry to listen to us let alone find a good enough reason for them to get rid of her,” Cho chided herself softly.

“What?” Marietta asked scooting closer to her wondering what secret her friend was trying to share.

“Nothing,” sighed Cho.  “I was just daydreaming, you know, about the nickname of our club.  I know it’s not really meant to be against her, but I wish it was.”

Marietta smiled and nodded.  “Don’t talk about it here,” she warned Cho pointedly looking at the Slythern table.  “I think the old hag has a few spies that are resting among us.”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh!  You haven’t heard, have you?  While you were in the hospital wing, she had made another decree.”

“Yeah, I knew she would.  She’s made almost a decree or two a day since she’s taken over, hasn’t she?”

Marietta nodded.

“Well, she has made a new post for students that she can trust.  It’s even above prefects, and they are basically her snitches.”

“What?  That’s against what a prefect stands for,” Cho said.  “A prefect is like an officer of order to keep the grounds safe and orderly.  They can’t abuse their power or use their power to influence the professors because that wouldn’t be fair!”

“That’s exactly why she made this new thing called the Inquisition Squad.  The squad is supposed to report to her about anything they find suspicious, and she has promised that anyone that joins the squad will be above any suspicion, and that she will investigate and even punish without proof, anyone that is indicated by the squad.”

“That’s just stupid!  What is to stop someone on the squad from just accusing someone of something made of lunchmeat because they just want to get them in trouble?”

“Do you mean, accusing someone with a bologna accusation?” Marietta asked.

“Exactly!”

“Nothing.”

“How do you know so much about it?”

“The old toad tried to tempt me with joining.  She said I’d get extra credit and that my parents would be proud to hear that I’m setting a good example by enforcing the rules.”

“You didn’t join, then?”

“Of course not.  One of the things I’d have to do, is spy on you, and she made it well known, that anyone on the squad that is found to know of something bad going on, but hides it only to have it come out by another on the squad will risk being in even worse trouble.  There is no way I’m telling on the DADA because that will get you in trouble.”

Cho nodded.  She knew that Marietta was taking a big chance by objecting to join and placing herself in suspicion just to protect her big secret.  “I’m sorry you were put in that situation.”

“I’m not,” Marietta smiled and nodded towards Harry.  “He might be leading us all to eventual doom and expulsion, but the more I see what is going on, the more I’m starting to agree with you, that we should fight it.”

Cho nodded.

As they were standing up to head for their afternoon classes, Cho noticed a group of green robed cadets marching towards the red and gold table to confront none other than Harry and Ron.

“Marietta, there’s trouble,” Cho whispered.

“Yeah, and we better get going or they will think we are involved.”

“What do you mean?”

“See those crests on those Slythern kids?  Those are some of the High Inquisitor’s Inquisition Squad.”

“No….  Not Harry!”

Marietta frowned.  “We can’t help him right now.  If Harry sees you getting into trouble, he might fight and get in worse trouble.  The best thing we can do, is avoid what is happening right now.”

Cho looked in Harry’s direction, worried, but she knew that Marietta had a point.  Harry was the kind of person that would fight more to get all the attention on himself in order to try to save his friends.

Draco’s last words to Harry before Cho stepped far enough not to hear, was, “You know what this means, don’t you Potter?”

Cho turned to Marietta.

“From what I know of that Malfoy and his two goons, they should be the ones being interrogated by that frog, if she wants to find something wrong with the students!  Their always causing trouble about the school.”

“Yeah, them and a few other Slytherns,” Marietta agreed as they walked off towards their Herbology class.

Finally, they had a break.  The old toad was not seen in Sprout’s class, and they were able to work with a chemical that was sort of slippery and gooey, but not so dangerous that they needed gloves for it.  It was likely that the ministry had toned down their Herbology class, too, but at least they could work in peace without the shrill laugh of that ministry lady interrupting and causing more mayhem in their class.

The green house that they were in was quite hot and stuffy despite the chilled air outside.  As they worked with getting the gooey slime to be the right consistency, sweat poured down sixth year faces, and Cho’s eyes stung a bit.  Why were they getting this ready?  It seemed that Professor Sprout needed to care for one of the other plants in greenhouse three. 

No one raised his or her hands in this class, and it seemed that most of the class feared even speaking too much or too loudly, as though raised sounds might mean that they were not doing the lesson correctly, and bring noisy old frog face in.

Despite the fact that no one raised their hands or talked too much so that Cho or anyone would know what was going to happen, at the end of the lesson, another boy had trailing pee from his workstation, out of the green hours and ended in a huge puddle under him before he got to the steps to go back into the main castle.  Cho just politely ignored him as did most of the other students.

She did think a couple of Slythern kids were interested in what happened, but since she could really not do much to stop them tormenting the boy that peed, she just tried to forget about it.

However, Marcus Flint, the Slythern in her year that was known as the most ruthless Quiddich player at school, poked his wand at the boy and caused him to float upward so he had no control over his movements, and then he started to push past anyone ahead of him, using the boy that peed his pants as a battering ram at those ahead so he could make his way towards the Inquisitor’s office.

Cho rolled her eyes.

Over the next couple of days, somehow, Cho and Marietta seemed to escape the attention of the Great Frog and her little toads.  They even had a DADA meeting in the evening, where Cho met Harry.

Somehow, since the old Toad had not punished her with her stupid pens for a while, it seemed that Cho had stopped having peeing problems, too, so when DADA was over, Cho was dry and in complete control of her bladder as she stood in front of Harry again.

“There are rumors going around that you keep getting detention or something,” Cho told Harry.  “They say that’s why there are not that many DADA meetings.”

“I’ve had a few detentions, but it’s not only that.  I’m also having extra lessons with Professor Snape, recently.”

“Why?”

“Professor Snape thinks I need a refreshing course in potions….”

“Harry,” Cho looked down at her feet and blushed.  “You can’t tell me that you are no good at potions….”

“Why not?”

“Well…,  I just don’t believe it.  Sure, you might not be as brilliant as your friend, but I doubt you’d need to take a make up lesson in potions or anything else.  You aren’t hopeless at anything magic related, otherwise, you couldn’t teach us so well.”

“Er… I’m not teaching potions, am I?”

Cho gave him a stern look, her eyes watering and her face growing quite warm from being flustered and embarrassed.  “You are not convincing.”

“Fine.  But you can’t tell anyone, not even your best friend.  I am not allowed to let this get out, you see….”

Cho nodded and crossed her arms waiting for him to tell her the truth.

“I am learning to close my mind to mind altering magic.”

“That’s got to be advanced stuff.”

“I don’t know if it’s advanced or not, but I’m not doing very well with it, to be honest.”

Cho reached over and took his hand and looked up into his eyes.  “You are doing as well as can be expected,” she told him.  “If you weren’t, they wouldn’t let you learn it.”

Harry frowned.  “I don’t think the old Toad knows I’m learning it.”

“I know she doesn’t,” Cho whispered.  “When I say they wouldn’t let you learn it, I was meaning Professor Dumbledore and the real people that are supposed to be in charge here, and not that Ministry Clown.”

Harry smiled and chuckled.

“How is your… um…,” he looked down at her bottom half of her robes not really wanting to say the words, but she could tell what he wanted to ask.

“It’s getting a lot better, actually,” Cho told him feeling her warm face getting a little hotter.  “I mean, I’m not wet every day now, and I only wet the bed the one time.”

“I’m glad it’s getting better.  Some of the fifth years are having a terrible time with that stupid ministry’s idea of how to punish kids.  Ron’s little sister doesn’t seem to know how to stay out of trouble with the old hag, and I don’t think she’s been dry a full day since the hag started teaching her lessons.”

“That poor kid,” Cho whispered.  “And how is Ron doing?  I… I hate to say it, but I noticed him at breakfast the other day.”

“The whole school did,” Harry told her.  “He’s doing alright now, but it was really hard to get him to come to classes that first morning.”

Cho frowned.  “I know how that feels.  I may not have gone to breakfast in wet pants, but I’ve been caught in a few classes, wet, and I know exactly how that feels.”

Harry nodded.

“We have a Hogsmead visit coming up tomorrow,” Cho reminded him in a way of changing the subject.

Harry nodded.  “I know, right?”

“I was thinking about our plan to meet in the great hall.  I’m sorry, but Marietta thinks it’s a dumb idea to meet in the great hall together.  She thinks Professor Umbridge would see us together and punish me just for hanging around you.”

“I wish I could disagree with your friend,” Harry nodded with a frown.  “But she is right.  The old bat and her squad have it out for my friends or anyone that hangs around me.  I don’t think I’ve ever even seen Hermoine in trouble before, she was in detention at least six times now, since classes started back up.”

“So….  I still want to date you, if that’s okay.  I just want to meet in Hogsmead instead.”

“I agree.  That would be safer.  How about….  Do you know the Shrieking Shack?”

“Of course, I do, Harry.”

“Well, we can meet in front of that, if that’s okay with you.  I’ll stay out of sight until I’m sure the Slytherns and anyone we know who is on the Umberbitch Squad is nto there, and then I’ll reveal myself to you, okay?”

“Sounds good.  First thing, then?”

“Yeah.”

Cho smiled delightedly.

• Like 1