LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult baby up for adoption in columbus ohio

BABY-BEDTIME-BEAR

Hello I'm Baby Bedtime Bear (adult baby care bear)and I am up for adoption and I have always dreamed of having a loving mommy/girlfriend, mommy/baby bond of my very own.And possibly even married.

I am 29 yrs old and am a good boy, who loves Care Bears, likes trains, coloring, like to listen to lullaby music/relaxing music, love to sleep/napping in my crib, and having a mommy to be with me and to play with me. I like to wear diapers, but I don’t go in them. I’m loving and caring.I love breastfeeding, and it's even ok with me if you don't produce milk it’s the most nurturing feeling and being held and cuddled. I'm not looking for sex, but that’s up to you if want sex I'm ok with that too. My ideal date with a mommy would be her helping me get my pajamas on, and us getting all snuggled up together on the couch to watch tv or a movie or even video games. I can be an adult when need to be. I have always felt like a baby my entire life. I’m looking for a mommy between the age of 20 to 35 to treat me as her very own. So if you're interested being a mommy please send a message. I live in Columbus Ohio.

24.jpg

25.jpg

Archived