LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Naughty, Or Being Incontrol

I dunno, what's wrong with me, but I really like to be punished. I want all the strictest punishments, and all the things to go with it. And I love to break the rules, I dunno and when I'm in baby mode it makes it even better. I dunno if anyone has had this feeling, but I so want a controlling woman to tell me what to do, and control me with diapers. I would even want chains and shackles. I dunno if the fact that I never had any rules, and I got away with everything as a kid, or my parents were never there, but I just love rules and breaking them.

Now, what's funny, is I'd love a short girl to control me, I'm 6feet 4 inches, so it would be funny to see it.

Now, the otherside of me, loves for girls to listen to me and control them, put them in diapers and make them sweat, I loved that. I love to see girls squirm and make them wait for stuff it's so funny. I dunno, Do I have some complex, that I should look into or it just normal fetish stuff

A fact of life: Nobody is normal. That means it's perfectly normal not to be normal, so you don't need to worry about it. :)

I've known many people who liked to switch from dominant to submissive roles. I even met a rather cute couple once who were both submissive and both dominant at the very same time: She was his slave, and he was her baby. She kept him in diapers, fed him bottles, and scolded him when he was naughty, and he kept her in a collar and gave her frequent whippings. They'd just switch off from role to role as the mood suited them, and as far as I could tell they were both radiantly happy. Whatever works!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's very healthy to play both sides, DiaperBigBoy. Even if you prefer one extreme, it's beneficial to experience both sides as you will gain a much greater appreciation and understanding of the other. Also, experiencing only one side tends to desensitize the experience, forcing you to dive deeper into that extreme to achieve the same results or feelings.

From what I've read over the years, I would say the overall goal is to apply the least amount of effort to achieve the maximum amount of pleasure.

• 3 years later...