LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back again

dribblez

Hi everyone. Where to start? I just tried to recover my old account which had been lying dormant for about a year, but eventually remembered that I had deleted the e-mail account which it was attached to. Doh. 

I am now 35, DL but with some but have had mild sporadic urge incontinence for about 10 years. I went 24/7 for almost a year but took a couple of months break in September and October last year since when I have been 24/7 again. It was not binge and purge, just that I went through a spell of not experiencing urge problems and decided to go cold turkey. As so often in the past, the urge problems began again, and for safety's sake I began wearing again. Until now it has been pullups during the day and a mix of pullups and nappies at night. My job sometimes requires a lot of long car journeys, and for anything above 2 hours I have been wearing nappies and plastic pants.

Effectively, then, I have been 24/7 for coming up to two years, and although I still have a lot of control, it's not 100%, and I sometimes get surprise leaks. Usually I am completely aware of when I am peeing, but have found recently that there are more and more occasions when I am not really sure whether I am dribbling/leaking or not.

I have had myself checked out, and apart from general bladder weakness which I had up to my late teens, there is nothing wrong. Perhaps it's just prolonged wearing that has taken me further down the rabbit hole. As someone said on a different thread not so long, I am probably deeper in than I think, and I certainly would not risk leaving the house for anything other than a quick trip to the shops without padding up.

I am married, and my wife has been brilliant. She would rather not have a husband in pullups and nappies, but agrees that exploring the medical possibilities further would likely mean medication or surgery at some point, and neither of us wants that. So it's something she has come to accept, and it does not interfere with our sex life.

My wife is a very straight talking person who always goes straight to the point, and without meaning to she has left me feeling pretty awkward in public at times. There is a part of me that gets a little kick out of the humiliation, I suppose. When I started wearing again last November I was out shopping with her and I said I needed to get some more incontinence pants. So we ended up at a large and fairly well-stocked pharmacy where she took charge and went through the range carefully examining each product. I was keen to get out quickly, but she insisted on discussing the pros and cons in detail, dismissing a couple of my choices as inadequate. "You need something thicker than that", she said in a normal voice, as other customers passed by.

I now buy all mow supplies online, but have occasionally had to make emergency trips to a large supermarket. A couple of years ago I would have been horrified at the prospect of standing in a line with a package of incontinence pants, but I have now convinced myself that I am incontinent and that being incontinent (at least partially) is part of who I am.

Occasionally my wife either forgets that I am padded or perhaps she likes to remind me, I am never sure which, but she will give me a playful smack on my rear. She recently did this while we were on a beach, and it sounded for all the world like a drum. Blush.

I have now decided to move on to nappies fulltime, having had a few nights of sleep without having to get up several times thanks to a nappy and plastic pants. I am also going to invest in some onesies after experiencing a few slightly embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions (peakage). Today I went for a walk along a nearby river with my wife and realised after about an hour that I had been walking around with my flies wide open. A onesie wouldn't have helped, of course, but I wonder whether any of the people we met along the route would have noticed that the white material showing from my flies was not cotton. Oops.

I say, welcome back! We saved a high chair for you, lol. You don’t sound like you're an AB so much, but I couldn’t resist. Having to be sure you are protected with a diaper all the time, can be a bummer, I’m sure. But, this is why so many come here. I hope you stick around more, and don’t go dormant here again? But if you should, we’ll still be here again. It sounds like your wife might get a kick out of, making sure you have what you need, maybe on a certain level? Or, it could be she is really practical, and the rest don’t matter. It really doesn’t have to. But, I can see how being in a store, and having the wife ponder what diaper products would be best for her husband, can be a little embarrassing. Some might thing exciting too? 

Anyway, just come on back in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!