LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I hope I can find what I'm looking for here...

Oleron

Brand new member from the North-Eastern USA. I'm not into adult diapering and such precisely, but this forum is as close to my interests as I've been able to find thus far, so I'll make it a point to steer clear of the areas I don't belong.

Put simply, I've always had an interest in an (adult) mother-son “incest” relationship with an older mother figure. I've read the rules for the Intro sub-forum, so I'll save the actual seeking ad for the appropriate venue. I'll just say that I'm well aware that what I'm looking for doesn't have a wide appeal among women in general, so I'm poking around some of the outer-reaches of the 'Net. Any leads, references, and general assistance anybody would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated; feel free to pm me. Thank you very much.

Hi, and you are welcome here. Hmmm, your subject matter would seem to be a very narrow field. You might find some near interesting subjects. So I would say, to have a look around, and see what you can see. Have fun and enjoy!