LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat[private w/ cute little kokiri girl]

marxthebaby

Aizawa whined loudly when she forced his legs apart, strapping them down. His long, black hair hung in his face as he squirmed, his thick diaper clearly visible underneath the ruffled plastic panties. The dress wasn’t nearly long enough to cover the diaper; in fact, it stopped just above the panties as though trying to bring attention to them. When she started taking pictures of him in this humiliating state, he yelled out, “Hey! Don’t do that!” 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa couldn’t believe this was happening. He poked himself(unable to pinch with his hands stuffed into mittens) to see if this was just a nightmare, but it wasn’t. He was stuck in a stroller, dressed up in a ruffled baby dress and enormous frilly diaper, his hands and feet immobilized and legs strapped down to expose the diaper. The man wriggled and tried in desperation to free his legs, wishing he could escape the stroller. 

Aizawa sniffled, squirming and trying once again to escape the stroller. “I wanna go back! Don’ wanna be outside like this!” He wailed, thrashing about and trying in desperation to leave.

Tears burned in his eyes when he saw people taking pictures and heard them making fun of him. He sniveled and wriggled around some more, but was unable to escape. To his dismay, he could feel himself peeing, and saw the front of the diaper swell with his pee as Mommy pushed his stroller over to the teenage girls. 

When the teenage girls saw the big baby they went right over and giggled and took pictures and soon they started to talk to Polly, Then one of the girls asked if the big baby does boom booms in his diaper. "Yes he does the little sissy makes big boom booms for his mommy." Polly said pinching Aizawa's check.

Aizawa could only lay in the stroller, firmly strapped down, and watch as pictures were taken. When one of the girls cooed and asked if he made “boom-booms” in his diaper, he blushed, squirming. He tried shaking his head in denial, pouting when the woman pinched his cheek. “Notta baby. ‘m a big adult.” Aizawa muttered stubbornly, pawing at his wet diaper. 

Aizawa’s eyes filled up with tears and he squirmed more frantically after hearing his tummy rumble. “What do you think I need to do? Of course I hafta go potty, you put laxatives in the bottle!” He whined after being asked if he needed to go potty, irritated by the unfairness of it all. The sissy felt his bowels void themselves while Mommy and the teenage girls giggled and wanted to cry. Aizawa was trapped, legs forced wide apart, the bottom of his diaper visibly swelling up as the laxatives took effect. Tears trickled down his face and his lower lip started to quiver. 

Aizawa sniffled when he heard himself void his bowels, the laxatives taking effect. He did crap in the diaper, making the butt bulge out and sag, and because of how he was lying down he had no way of adjusting his position to hide the very obvious bulging at the back of the diaper. The girls were laughing at his poopy diaper, which was very clearly on display, and he began to cry loudly. The crazy lady cooed that Mommy’s little sissy would need a diaper-change, and he shook his head again, “Don’ need it! I-I wanna go hoooome!” 

Aizawa kept on crying as the girls all continued laughing. “But I didn’ do that on purpose! It jus’ happened!” He complained,  when the adult-sized pacifier was shoved into his open mouth. The man whined and drooled through it as the stroller was moved away. He was actually relieved to be back home, sniveling and sitting in his own messy diaper. It wasn’t fair! “Why didja do that? You let them make fun of me!” 

When they got home Polly said as she took Aizawa out of the highchair, "Shhhh there, there sissykins lets get your poopy diapee changed and then you can play with your toys." After he was out she give his poopy bottom a little pat. "Now baby crawl into your room so mommy can change you and you must crawl in there or else."  

Aizawa pouted and wished he could spit out the pacifier. When she cooed at him and shushed him, saying they just had to get his poopy diapie changed, and then he could go play, he rolled his eyes. The man grumbled and crawled into “his” room, scowling. He then sat down, sniffling and rubbing tears from his face. 

When Polly walked in she helped the little sissy onto the changing table and soon went to work, first taking his very poopy diaper off. "Oh my you really used your diaper." Polly said throwing it away and soon started to clean Aizawa's bottom and penis, but then Polly started to giggle "Awwww looks like my wittlekin's wittle weewee is getting a hard on."

Aizawa cried while she changed his diaper, humiliated and ashamed of how full it was. After she started giggling as she wiped his bottom and crotch clean, seeing his pee-pee get hard, he blushed. “Stoppit. It’s not my diaper, you’re not my Mommy, I’m not a sissy or a baby, a-and you’re not nice! I don’t like you!” 

Aizawa’s body shivered and he cried out as she touched him. “Stop! I’m not a baby! I’m not! I told you already, psycho!” He yelled, trying to kick her away. “I’m not a sissy, I’m not a baby, and you can’t do this to me! I won’t let you!” 

Aizawa wailed in her lap, kicking and thrashing around. She spanked him hard and it stung, but he wouldn’t apologize for anything; instead, he just cried. “I told you to stop! I’m not a baby! How many times do I gotta fucking say it before it gets through your thick skull?!” He demanded to know, reaching his breaking point. 

Aizawa screamed loudly, sobbing and kicking his legs as his bottom was spanked. When it was over and his bare butt was very red, the man cried like a baby still, tears pouring down his face. Unable to talk, he just whined and squirmed around in her lap, screaming and kicking, lashing out every which way.