LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat[private w/ cute little kokiri girl]

marxthebaby

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa lay there while his “milkies” were all cleaned away, unable to move. He let her powder his naked bottom after wiping him up with baby wipes. Once he was clean and taped into a diaper, the man yawned. It felt funny, really thick and poofy between his legs. The man reached up, staring at the mobile above his head curiously. 

Aizawa lay back in his new girly pajamas, unable to believe this was happening. His pajamas were a pink, frilly, onesie, and the zipper was locked tight in the back so he couldn’t take them off. He pawed at it uselessly, diaper crinkling as he wriggled around. When his new “Mommy” took him to the crib, he squirmed a little. “But-but I’m not sleepy.” 

Aizawa ran a hand through his long hair and got up, wobbling on his feet. He gripped the side of the crib tightly, trying to keep himself standing. The man squirmed, and then looked around, holding the edge of the crib tighter. With a whine, he fell on his butt, and-rather abruptly-Polly’s phone started ringing. 

(Is it okay if sissy’s big brother calls Polly and asks if she can look after the baby more~? I want there to be opportunities for her to humiliate the poor sissy) 

(Maybe this is his brother’s first time contacting her?)  

“Hi, you must be the babysitter! I’m Aizawa’s big brother and the one who requested the baby a babysitter, in the ad I put online. I just got a notice that I’m going to be traveling for work, and..well, I’m going to be gone much longer than I thought. Is it okay if you look after him for a few more weeks?” 

“Of course! Feel free to take the sissy out for walkies, her stroller is in the garage. Before you ask, yes, I’m paying extra for that too! Have anyone over you want, too; I don’t mind.” 

The sissy baby boy was still trying to get out of his crib, pouting as his hair hung in his eyes. He kept falling on his diapered butt, the poor thing. 

Polly smiled and unlocked the crib before putting the bottle in his mouth. "Okay sissy you can go out but drink your baba." Polly took Aizawa out of the crib and soon got out one of the moust girly clothes Aizawa had ever seen.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/172793355/adult-baby-sissy-littles-abdl-white?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=abdl&ref=sr_gallery-2-31

Aizawa didn’t want another spanking, but pouted irritably when he saw what he had to wear. It was too girly and ruffled, so he’d probably look ridiculous wearing the dress and frilly diaper-cover. He pouted, sucking on the bottle like a good sissy. “Do I gotta wear that?” 

The diapered man wriggled and whined, but couldn’t escape his fate. Mittens and booties locked into his hands and feet, diaper around his waist, clad in a poofy baby dress and ruffled plastic panties, he looked like a giant baby girl. “Nooo, don’t wanna!” 

Aizawa pouted when she ignored his obvious irritation. He drank the bottle all gone as to not make the woman mad, and belched when he was done. Standing up while grabbing the edge of the crib, he tried walking normally but the booties made it nearly impossible. The man had no choice but to unsteadily waddle into the living room with his baba. “I did it.” 

Aizawa shifted in the stroller, pouting a little. He couldn’t do anything but let her lock him inside it, because of the thick diaper keeping his legs spread apart and his mittened hands were useless. The sissy baby squirmed a little, kicking his legs. “Wan’ stay! Don’t wanna go out wike dis!”