LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysat[private w/ cute little kokiri girl]

marxthebaby

Aizawa Shouta had everything under control. He’d set up the nursery, complete with immensely thick diapers covered in babyish designs and locking, frilly pink plastic panties with matching locking mittens near the fully-stocked changing table. He’d gotten the crib ready, the mobile with cartoon cats spinning above it idly, and multiple babyish dresses and little girly outfits were hung in the closet. He made the ad requesting a babysitter for a naughty sissy baby, who needed locking panties and locking mittens so he wouldn’t take off his diapers. He said that the sissy had to be either triple or double-diapered at all times, so baby wouldn’t make big messies on the floor.

Aizawa specified that the sissy baby could be fussy, and cautioned the babysitter that he could act like he was a big strong adult but the babysitter could cure him of that by making sure he knew he was just a sissy baby boy. He said that sissy already has long hair, so curling it or making it all pretty would be easy. 

Aizawa noted that it was expected he be paraded around outside or shown off because he has to know what a cute little sissy he is, and that he couldn’t be allowed to disobey, no matter what. However, his ad was sabotaged by his target, who inserted his name as the name of the “naughty sissy” who was in need of a Mommy. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa walked over to the door and opened it, squirming a little. He had long, black hair and big, doe-like eyes. The man shifted around before gazing up at whoever this woman was, unaware that his ad had been messed with. “Hi. Uh..come in?”

He murmured, stepping aside with a look of confusion on his face before pointing to where the nursery was located. “That’s where the nursery is. If you need me, I’ll be on the couch.” Aizawa said, heading for the couch. 

Aizawa, unaware of what was going to happen, curled up on the couch. He started flicking through a magazine only to find nothing that interested him. Sighing, he flopped back on the couch and folded his arms, clearly bored. Where in the world was that stubborn, babyish brother of his? 

Aizawa squirmed, stunned that this woman was strong enough to simply haul him off the couch like he weighed nothing at all. Milk him? What in the world did that mean? And..sissy? “Sissy? What do you mean, sissy?” He wondered, not struggling out of stunned disbelief. 

Aizawa blushed deeply after the nursery was called cute, and then tipped his head off to one side. This wasn’t his room! “Uh..but it’s not my room.” He protested weakly, squirming as she suddenly started taking off his pants. “H-hey, don’t do that!” 

When the crazy woman took off not just his pants but his socks, shoes, and shirt-leaving him completely stark naked-Aizawa whined. He covered himself up, squirming a little. “H-hey! Don’t do that, those’re my clothes!” After she mentioned taking him to the changing table and putting him in a diaper, he shook his head wildly and thrashed around more, “I’m not some baby!” 

Polly looked at the baby in front of her and remembered that he could act like he was a big strong adult but the babysitter could cure him, so Polly got her big thick wooded pink paddle from her big and grabbed his ear before taking him to the rocking armchair. After she was there she sat down and pulled him right over her lap and pin one arm behind his back.

"Okay little sissy looks like mommy is going to have to punish you." So Polly brought down the wooden paddle right down on his bear ass. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aizawa squirmed, kicking his legs when he was dragged by his ear and pulled over the woman's lap. He cried out after his bare bottom was spanked, tears brimming in his eyes as she called him a “little sissy” and paddled his butt. The man sniffled, crying while “Mommy” gave him a spanking. “I-I’m..I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it, it hurts!” Wriggling, he sobbed, bawling like any other baby. Aizawa didn’t want more spankings, so he cried, “I’m a baby! I’m just a baby!”

Aizawa stayed right where he was, naked and red-bottomed. He couldn’t stop sobbing loudly even after she brought him to the stool and set his aching butt down right on it. Saying he was an adult was apparently a big no-no, according to this crazy woman. Naked as the day he was born and wailing like any other baby, Aizawa cried while the woman held him down. 

Aizawa squirmed a bit after she put him on the changing table, drooling down his chin. He whimpered when the woman got out a razor and shaving cream, saying she’d be shaving the hair off his “cute little weewee”. The man pouted, but didn’t struggle; his butt hurt from the spankies he got before and he really didn’t want his weewee to get cut. 

Aizawa hasn’t expected her to start jerking him off; he cried out in ecstasy when she did. Letting out a low whine, the man thrust his hips as he came in a spurt. Flushed and panting, hairless as the day he was born, Aizawa gazed up at her with wide, brown eyes. “F-feels good.” He murmured, rubbing his eyes and shivering. 

Aizawa cried out, unable to speak because he was in such ecstasy. He bucked his hips while his so-called “Mommy” touched his cock, letting out a whine. When he was spent and his cock was no longer erect, having sprayed his cum everywhere, Aizawa slumped against the table. The long-haired man’s cheeks were red, his body shivering.