LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mckesson Diapers

Okay, so I was in New York visiting some friends and as I was leaving, I decided to drop into this store called "What-A-Deal" or something a long those lines in Middletown, NY. Anyways, I pick up a pack of diapers called McKesson, and they are purple disposables with 2 tapes. Obviously, not as good as Molicare, or Tena, or Abena, but I thuoght they were cool and for 6 bucks, why not pick up some. I am sorry there is no phone number just an address to find out who makes them, but I think they are a form of Traquility.

McKesson Corperation, McKesson Medical-Surgical. Richmond, VA 23228. I dunno, they could be good diapers if they were doubled up'd. But who knows I have some pictures. Maybe Daily Diapers doesn't have this one in there file of diapers. Maybe they do, this is just something I thought might be interesting to post.

NOte: These were taking with a cell phone camera

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/7.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/6.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/4.jpg

I hope these pictures work, otherwise I'll post them another way

You linked to images on your personal desktop. Nobody can see your pictures... that is except me. I took control of your computer via the internet. And what is this other picture on here? The one with some guy on an elephant that is about to explode?

McKesson doesn't make any diapers, they are a medical supply distribution company (mostly--also IT). So what you bought was a package of diapers made by someone else with McKesson's name on it. Most of what McKesson rebrands is under the name "Stay Dry" and are basic hospital style diapers (blue ones) packaged to give to patients in hospital rooms (and charge a ridiculous amount for them).

• 13 years later...

Dont know if anyone is still checking these posts but I was curious how well they work. I found an outlet about 15 miles from me that sells bulk amounts of them. They say they are "ultra absorbency" Not sure what they mean by that or if they are just trying to look good to sell a cheapo diaper. The brand name is Mckesson according to the ebay store.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I actually ordered a pack from ebay from that store. They are cheap as hell lol. They fit real well on me and I can get a few wettings in them if I put a size 7 parents choice baby diaper in as a booster. The diaper alone will only handle one moderate wetting while laying down. So, if you are a bedwetter and you dont pee the whole atlantic ocean into your diaper when you sleep, these are good for one decent bed wetting. They are also good for occasional bladder leaks, you are on your period, or those moments when you dont want to trust a fart. Outside of that, if you are planning on all day and multiple wettings, these are not your diapers.