LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy and Son bonding (private w/Danny)

Jax

Wyatt was nearly fourteen but always got mistaken for being younger due to his youthful appearance. He had blond hair and green eyes and barely stood 5’2. He was lacking a growth spurt but he really did not mind as he was happy to just be a teenager. 

He had woken up early on he first day of summer excited to spend his time playing video games as he got up even before sunrise and turned his console on.

Jenny was worried about her son. He had finished school for the summer but she worried that he would be on his games console for the whole summer. 

This was not going to happen. She would make sure this was a summer he would never forget. 

She's had a couple of days where he's been doing nothing but staring at a tv screen and she decides to do something about this.

When she sees him in his pyjamas, just sitting on his bed playing games, she decides enough is enough.

"Wyatt! Come on. It's the summer holidays. You've been on that console non stop. You don't listen to me. Things will be changing and you will know it. Now get your butt off that bed, turn that thing off and get downstairs in the car. We're changing things round here. And don't worry because I already know about your bedwetting. You're my baby boy and always will be... hmmm. That's an idea. You can be my summer baby. Two minutes... then I expect you dressed and downstairs for breakfast" 

Wyatt paused his game when he heard his name being called. He glared at the bed hearing his mother wanting to do more then just playing video games all summer “right now...!?” He groaned a little as he looked to his closest knowing he should get dressed but Unpauses the game and kept play.

He was a little pink in his cheeks realizing his mother had mentioned his bed wetting issues but tried to shrug it off, plenty of boys his age wet the bed.. right? He shrugs as he focused on the game and forgot to go down for breakfast. 

I had bought your old high chair down from the loft and had put a baby bottle on the tray for him. A bowl of oatmeal was waiting for him too. This would be the start of his summer regression.  I would make him wet and mess himself in public and then he'd be in diapers. That's the plan. 

I wait for 10 minutes then I head back upstairs and immediately remove the scart lead from his games console "now you can't play any more games. I'm serious Wyatt. Get your butt downstairs NOW! I don't care now if you're not dressed" 

Wyatt looked stunned when his mother walked into the room and removed the lead from his console as he sat there staring at her "b-but... its not fair!" he glared as he got up off the bed and stomped out of his room and down the steps until he got to the dinning room. He froze when he saw the high chair "what the... why is this thing here?" he asked confused looking to his mother for an answer. 

"Life isn't fair Wyatt. You soon get used to it" I say angrily as I leave the room.

Once you finally do show your face downstairs, I look at you when you see the high chair.  "I can't have my baby boy falling out of his seat now can I. We don't want baby having an accident.  And that's not even a potty accident" 

I pick you up and straps you in "Now. Eat your food baby boy. We have a big day ahead of us. We need to go and get your new nursery equipment. And show all your friends what a big baby you are" she says. "That games console is now for sale. You won't be getting it back. I'll be using the money to buy your diapers and supplies.  This will be your life for the whole summer. Until I see an improvement, you'll be treated as a 1yr old. Maybe in a year, I'll think about potty training you" 

(Hope this is ok)

Wyatt stood there stunned by his mother's actions as he was suddenly picked up and strapped into the high chair "n-noo you cant... you cant do this" he started to cry uncontrollably as he realized what she was doing now. He squirmed around in the high chair having no idea how to get down from it. "please mommy... dont tell my friends" he begged as he looks to the food in front of him making a face as it did not look very tasty. He turned his head away from it while trying to keep it together. 

Looks at you "this is my house. You are using my electric. And you are my son and my responsibility while you are living under my roof.  Believe me, you would be in a worser place if you lived with your grandparents.  They take no nonsense. You grandmother would have padded you for bed by now"

She sits down next to you with her cup of coffee and watches you eat "we need to get baby in his pampers next. We don't want any messy accidents now do we" she says as she knows she has the nursery stuff already set up in the spare room. Wyatts room would be emptied and would become the spare bedroom. It was a lot bigger and would suit a overnight babysitter. Even coming with it's own bathroom.

"It's obvious that you've been spoilt too much. If you had a sibling then maybe you wouldn't be the brat that you are today" I say with a sigh.

I shake my head when you mention your friends. "Well then. You'll have to learn to control your anger and your behaviour.  You will listen to mommy. You will not be rude to mommy. You will do what mommy says. Do I make myself clear?" 

He looked at his mother shyly hearing her words about his grandparents while squirming in the high chair still. He tried his best to take a bite or two of food making a face about it as he heard her mention diapers. "no I wont wear diapers!" he shouted angrily as he shoved the rest of the food off the tray of the high chair as he was struggling in the high chair "I want down... let me down!" he cried loudly.

Looks at you and smiles "is my little baby boy liking food?? well mommy has plenty more where that came from so baby is going to have plenty of vitamins and lots of stinky pampies "

I see you throwing a tantrum and picks you up out of the high chair and takes you upstairs to the spare room. 

I place mittens on your hands and a locked pacifier in your mouth.  "Baby can sit in here and think about his behaviour. If you even think I'm going to let you be a big boy again, you are very mistaken" 

He gasped as he was easily picked up out of the high chair and carried up stairs to the spare room. He looked horrified to see what was in it as he struggled while mittens were placed on his hands "nn--" he caught off as a pacifier was locked into his mouth. His eyes went teary as he realized he couldnt even talk. He rubbed his mittens against the strap of the pacifier with confusion "nnnhpp" he muffled as he looks to his mother hearing her words about sitting there and thinking on his behavior. Instead he just started crying around the pacifier as he heard he might not be a big boy again. 

I look at you and smiles "aww baby wants his bottle. Well, mommy has a special surprise for her baby boo.  But you'll have to wait for that until later because mommy has a baba for you" 

I hand you your bottle after watching you eat the food and smiles "baby is such a good boy for eating his food. Don't think giving me the tears will do anything to persuade me to not punish you. You need to drink your bottle and be a good boy and maybe mommy won't punish you severely" 

Wyatt whimpered softly around the pacifier unable to talk back as he suckled on it nervously  looking confused as he was passed a bottle. His eyes narrowed with confusion as his mitten hands can barely keep the bottle against his chest as he looks to his mommy. 

With furstration and confusion he just started balling his eyes out again, tears rolling down his cheeks as he dropped the bottle into his lap.

Looks at you and sighs "look. I'm sorry I have to do this. But this is the only way you'll learn"

I then hold the bottle so you can drink it. "Baby is being such a good boy drinking his formula with his medicine in" I say as I finish feeding you and pats your back to burp you "almost time for baby's walkies" 

Wyatt squirmed as the bottle was soon held near his mouth as he suckled on the formula trying to get it over with. His eyes widen when he heard her mention medicine in it but had no idea what kind. He  finished drinking as his tummy was full now and his back was patted causing him to burp. He looked up warily realizing it was his chance to speak "p-please mommy... ill be good let me be a teenager again" he sniffles.

Looks at you and shakes my head "I'm sorry baby. But you will be my baby for the next couple of months. Until You prove to me that you can act like a big boy, you'll be wearing diapers like a baby and using them. Believe me. Your life will change forever. I'm sorry it has to be like this but it's the only way you'll learn" 

Once I finish burping you, I pick you up and carries you to the stroller that you used to use until you was 5 "this was your favourite stroller.  You used to love riding in this with mommy pushing you. I used to love showing you to all my friends.  And now I can do that all over again"

He stared in shock hearing it would be months before he would get to be a big boy again. His eyes filled with tears “nn.. noo!” He whimoered as he was carried over towards the stroller easily as he squirmed around while eying the stroller nervously “I don’t wanna ride in it people will see me..” he pleaded as he did not want anyone seeing the diaper or the fact he was in a stroller. He wiggles his mittened hands angry that they were still blocking him from using his hands.

Looks at you "oh. And mommy has a surprise for you when we get to the park. You have some friends that want to see you and they are getting the exact same treatment as you" I say with a smile as I ignore your whining and gives you a kiss on each cheek.

I open the front door and wheels you out of the house "people will see what an adorable little toddler you are. You have nothing to worry about. So what... You wear nappies.  Lots of teenagers your age like nappies. It's nothing to be ashamed off" 

"If you be a good boy, you'll get the mittens taken off. If you're a bad boy, you'll get a spanking where everyone can see" 

I wheel you down to the park where there are your three closest friends, all in strollers and all dressed exactly like you. All in diapers. 

Wyatt tilts his head a little confused by her words as he is set into he stroller as he tried to behave for her. He squirmed a little glancing around during the walk to the park. His cheeks red as he was afraid to be seen but worse came to his sight as he saw his friends sitting in strollers and diapers too. He whimpered “why...” he spoke up nervously as he waves a mittened hand to them as he looks up at his mommy for a moment.

I smile at you as I set you up next to your friend, Danny and undoes the belt. 

"You boys have fun now. Us mommies need to plan a birthday party for Tommy. And you're all you're all going to be invited" says Tommys mom

Danny looks at you "how come your mama put you in these things?" He asks you "my mama said she didn't want me playing computer games all summer and she didn't like my attitude" he says. 

Tommy and Jack look at you "same here" Tommy says and Jack nods.  "Ugh this diaper stinks" Jack says, obvious that he pooped his due to the smell and the bulge.

Danny giggled "well if we all pooped then what would happen? Surely they'd change us in privacy? They wouldn't make us change each other... right?"

(Is this okay?)

Wyatt looks over as he was set down by Danny as he squirmed a little while listening to his friends Danny, Jack and Tommy talking. "You pooped it?" He asked Jack in shock before looking to Danny "ugh I dont wanna poop mine.." he blushed before it dawned on him that he ate breakfast and had not gone yet. He shifted and squirmed around while trying not to think about it as his stomach was cramping up. "any of you guys got a idea on how we get out of this mess?" He asked. 

Danny looks at you "my mom gave me something that made me fill mine up. It's like they want us to actually use them!!" He says as Tommy lets out some rather noisy gas.  "Oopsie. Least I didn't follow through. I dunno. It's kinda nice having no responsibilities and letting someone else wipe your butt for you. I always seem to miss some when I do it. Is this all that bad?" 

Danny looks at him "that's because that gas wasn't just a toot.  You followed through" he turns to Jax "I'm not sure how we'll get out of it. But you look like you're trying to hold your poop in.  Just let it go. I'm about to" with that, Dan's face turns red and he pushes a big mess out into his already messy diaper. "We've all done it. So join us. I'm sure they'll change  us all. They won't make us change each other" I smile as I  squish the mess to make it a bigger clean up.

Wyatt grunts softly unable to hold back anymore as he finally lets it go as he filled his diaper completely as he sighed in relief once he was finished. “Hmm I don’t know... being treated like a baby sounds bad.. we can’t even play video games anymore..” he sulked a bit as he grew uncomfortable in the messy diaper as tears started rolling down his cheeks while sitting by his friends. 

• 3 weeks later...

Danny looks at his friend and comforts him "it's otay.  We'll get through this I promise. My mom said if I be good then she won't sell my games console. She says if we be good then we can still play on it when she babysits all of us. But I guess messing our pampers was a good start"

He looks at you "anyway. Did you just eat breakfast? Is that why you hadta let it go so badly? You shouldn't hold it in. It'll just get worse believe me. My mom gave me some stuff and I had to sit in the diaper for a whole day as punishment. That was why I couldn't see you guys on the last day of school" 

Jack and Tommy just sigh in agreement as the mommies come over to check on their babies, each mom checking their own baby's diaper. 

Set up on the other side of the room was two changing tables.  It appeared that they would be changing each other or being changed two at a time. Whatever it was, surely this would be highly embarrassing.  

Wyatt sat there shifting and fidgeting not at all thrilled to be sitting in a messy diaper. He nods a little "okay I wont hold it... but we gotta do something... I dont wanna be a baby" he looked like he was about to cry again but went quiet when he saw their mommies coming over as he felt his own diaper checked. His cheeks red as he sat there quietly for a moment before he saw the two changing tables, his eyes widen growing wary as he had no idea either. He looks to his mommy in silence then to his friends as he spoke "maybe if we all behave they wont do this to long?"