LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Truth Revealed (private for MommyLexi)

FalloutZone

It was nearing 9PM.  The club was packed and Kelly felt beyond good about herself.  There was a cute girl clinging to her arm and everything was good with the world or so it seemed.  Kelly had dark brown hair and light brown eyes with hints of gold, "How about we go somewhere a little more quieter." flirted Kelly to the girl she had picked up.   Kelly was wearing a tight black shirt and skinny jeans that hugged her legs tightly her hair for once was down and slightly curled. 

Moving out of the club with the girl in tow Kelly was surprised by the sudden kiss only to kiss back softly.  This was going to be a very fun night indeed and yet she couldn't ignore the empty feeling inside of her almost as if something was missing? She knew what it was but it was impossible to fill.  It wasn't as if someone or anyone would want to be a baby for her. 

It was approaching 11:30pm when Paige waived off the bartender's claims that she had to many, this was nowhere near her limit she'd gone over this before although not for a few years now. The 23 year old rubbed her green eyes trying to stop the blurry vision unable to tell the difference between a drunken stupour and tiredness as she reached over for her glass and shooting the bartender a look when it was taken out of her reach.

In Paige's defence she was having a bad day, at the very top of the list the woman who had been her friend and mentor and crush for many years now she was hanging out at a club kissing some young girl, Paige didn't even know she was a gay otherwise she would have made a move or at least that's what she told herself. In truth she had always suffered from not believing in herself and probably would have found some reason why Kelly was to good for her afterall she wondered sometimes why they were friends. Paige had grown up in foster care, she wasn't abused or anything but she also wasn't the most social person after moving to the otherside of the country to get a fresh start that's where she met Kelly.

Kelly was slightly older, smart and stunning, she also made Paige feel like someone gave a shit about her even staying in contact after she moved out of the apartment complex they both lived in. It was only natural a crush would start and while Paige always felt there was no hope seeing the evidence was devastating to her. Her long red hair was now dishevelled as the bartender fished about for his cell phone

Kelly had noticed Paige earlier and had seen how upset her friend was but she wasn't entirely sure why? Her fling had left a hour ago and they had some fun but she still felt empty.  Was Paige okay? Worried she decided to phone the bartender that was working tonight. They were friends not close but close enough, "Hi," said Kelly, "is Paige still there? She has long red hair."

With a sigh Kelly put her phone down and rushed out of the house to go to the club that Paige was at.  It was only a twenty minute drive but throughout the drive she couldn't help but be worried.  Kelly had always liked Paige and she had always disliked seeing Paige being at clubs and drinking it just didn't seem right to her but she knew that she had no real sway on her friend.

Getting to the club Kelly walked in and could see Paige easily.  There weren't a lot of people here now.  Kelly walked over to Paige and placed her hand on her friend's back, "Hey there darling," said Kelly, "I think we need to talk and you'll be coming home with me tonight I'm not going to let you walk or drive back to your place drunk." added Kelly firmly.

With a soft tender smile she sat down next to Paige, "When we bumped into each other earlier you seemed to be rather upset? I don't remember ever seeing you that upset before."

• 2 weeks later...

"You didn't see me, nobody does" Paige muttered to herself looking down at the bar she went to swig her drink but groaned in frustration when she realised it was empty. "Go have fun, go back to your date" she said glumly the word date was like ash in her mouth, it wasn't like she thought she would ever have a chance with Kelly but that she would probably marry some well to do middle class guy probably a doctor with a fancy name and she'd move on to raise their two perfect children in the suburbs with their family barbeques and white picket fence she never had the thought that Kelly was into women and now that she was the comfirmation that she hadn't even looked at Paige like that in all this time they'd known each other was devastating.

"I can't drive anyway, I'm impounded...or my car is..... one of those things......" Paige said with a hiccup as she mentioned these things to Kelly that normally she would keep secret not wanting people to know what a screw up she was.

• 2 weeks later...

Kelly took a deep breath and frowned as she watched Paige listening to her, "If I didn't see you I wouldn't be here to start," said Kelly sternly, "also I'm concerned for you and as for my date she's gone," pausing Kelly carefully placing her hand down on Paige's back, "now I'm going to take you home to my place and we're going to have a talk about everything including us," Kelly helped Paige up from her seat, "just so you know Paige I do care about you and if I had known beforehand that you liked me in that way then it might of been you and I out tonight." she added holding onto Paige tightly and taking her towards her car.

What was she going to do? She needed to do something. The thought that Paige had impounded her car was worrying...

Kelly sighed knowing that they would need to talk things over. Opening her car she got Paige in making sure to do her seat belt, "Stay there." ordered Kelly softly but not in a mean way as she made her way around to the driver's seat.

"If I didn't see you I wouldn't be here to start,"

"also I'm concerned for you and as for my date she's gone,"

"now I'm going to take you home to my place and we're going to have a talk about everything including us,"

There was that stern mom voice that Paige new Kelly possesed and could use to it's utmost when required, if she wasn't in a stupour right now she might have even be concerned as she felt Kelly put an arm around her although more than likely that arm was the only thing keeping Paige up right. Despite all of the drink she still couldn't bring herself to look Kelly in the eye.

"Stay there."

Again that voice that made Paige face away and look out the window at the night sky, more out of a stuborness and wanting to get the last word she replied "You loaded me in here, so I ain't cleaning up up if I hurl" even for the tomboy that was one of her more unladylike comments she had made.

"You know.... you didn't have to leave your date on account of me" Paige said with a voice like she was struggling to stay awake although from the slur in her voice it was probably the booze speaking "I was happy at the bar, you could still go hit that, wait your upper class, I don't know how your lot hit that or what the word is...... but yeah you know......" hopefully Kelly knew because Paige didn't know where she was going to end these sentences when they left her mouth.

Kelly simple raised an eyebrow but didn't show any other reaction at all, "If you hurl then you'll be staying with me until I believe that you are healthy enough to go back to your place," stated Kelly, "you'll be staying over at mine for tonight and even tomorrow because I want to keep an eye on you and we need to have a proper talk which is not going to happen at all tonight giving the way you are," continued Kelly, "but we are still going to talk about your feelings for me and my feelings for you." she added gently wondering if Paige was going to fall asleep or not?

"I didn't leave her our date ended," she said only to roll her eyes, "Oh sure being alone and drinking yourself stupid makes you happy," said Kelly sarcastically, "I'm not an idoit Paige but I can be clueless then again I'm not a mind reader either." she added with a certain level of annoyance as she listened to Paige's rambling on.

"I haven't always been this upper class as you've put it Paige," sighed Kelly glad that she could see her three bedroom house coming up, "I know that seeing me tonight with a woman put you in a terrible mood," stated Kelly, "and I wished you had said something beforehand or giving some signs that you liked me." added Kelly stepping out of the car and going over to Paige's side.  Opening the door Kelly undid Paige's seat belt and helped her out of the car.

"Do you need me to carry you?" she asked holding onto Paige softly but not picking her up at all.

"Let you know!?" Paige said getting a bit irate at that, "I adored you, I worshipped the ground you walked on and your saying I had to let you know?" sure she never came out and say it but all the signs were there. Paige wanted a tattoo more than anything spent days designing the perfect one and than allowed Kelly to talk her out of it, the same for the various piercings she wanted or even her hair. She hated her long red hair it tended to just get in the way she was thinking about having it cut short maybe dye it black rather than it's vibrant red and yet when Kelly talked about how pretty she found it Paige found herself growing it out just to please her.

The other developments would have to wait as the quiet air and the suttle movements of the car lured Paige into a state of sleep being long gone before Kelly could ask if she needed to be carried.

Kelly held back in her tongue at Paige's words knowing that getting into a fight wouldn't do either of them good right now at all.  The signs while there weren't enough for Kelly to know properly and giving their age difference she couldn't help but be wary of any backlash that might of happened if Paige didn't liked her that way. 

Taking note that Paige was asleep Kelly lifted her out of the car and took her into her house wondering what she should do? With a slight sigh and a smirk she went to the third bedroom in her house which was decorated like a kids room. The walls had trees painted on them and there was a blanket which had teddy bears covered over it laying on the bed.  How would Paige react? Kelly laid her down and took off her shoes and socks before tucking her in.  It didn't feel right changing her into some pjs.

Going downstairs she made sure to take the front and backdoor keys out of the two doors just in case Paige decided to try and leave without allowing them to talk things out.  Kelly soon enough went to bed.

• 3 weeks later...

"Oww my head" Paige said to no one in particular as she tried to piece together the events of the previous evening. Some parts were as clear as day as if they had been burned into her memory she remebered seeing Kelly with that cute young girl and than seeing them kiss, she remembed going to the bar to drink herself into a stupor and after that not a lot. She tried to rub her head however it took a bit of effort as she was snuggly wrapped up at first she wondered if she was tied but some shuffling around for freedom had shown that she was just tucked in as she finally opened her eyes.

The room was a bit startling as not only the little kid theme to it, she had no idea where she was the only comfort she received from this was that at least her clothes were still on her so she hadn't done anything to stupid.

She decided that she didn't want to see whose house she was crashing out and so after freeing herself from the bed picked up her discarded shoes and socks and crept along with them in her hand, the house seemed to have a familiar vibe to it, she hadn't been here before but the decour was struggling to remember whose as her focus was trying to keep focused while combating a headache.

She finally made it to the front door when she pulled and nothing, not a budge

"Shit" she said to herself under her breath

Unfortunately for Paige it just so happened Kelly tended to be a light sleeper.

Hearing footsteps and creeks of the floorboards Kelly knew that Paige was trying to sneak out of the house without notice. How much did Paige remember? Kelly got up out of bed and put on a silk nightgown over her simply white t shirt and black shorts that she wore to bed.

Going down the steps Kelly did her best to be as quiet as possible.

"How naughty," teased Kelly, "swearing and trying to sneak out without even having breakfast first I am horrified." she added dramatically before placing her hand on Paige's back softly and smiling knowing that they had a lot to discuss together, "You were very drunk last night Paige and while I understand the want to go from here right now I don't think it's best if you do," paused Kelly, "come on I'll make us some coffee and some pancakes how about it?" asked Kelly with a slight grin wanting to ease off the tension the two of them might have right now.

"Kelly...... this is your house?" Paige asked a sinking feeling in her stomach, she was sure those little bits of interaction or at least the parts she could remember were more the alcohol speaking to her, in her head she was hoping that despite her pandering crush over the years they knew each other that she had a fun night with this other girl and she did something stupid at a bar.

It would have helped if Paige took Kelly up on her invites to see her new house but honestly Paige just felt sad knowing the best friend she had ever had would no longer be just across the hallway of their crumby apartment complex, the house showed that Kelly was moving on with her life and while Paige was still stuck in her own.

"I can't say no to that" Paige said with a smile, she adored Kelly's cooking and besides her normal behaviour might mean that Paige didn't make as much of a fool out of herself that she thought she did, she winced a little "could I have a side of asprin with that coffee though"

Kelly smiled, "I hope it is otherwise I fear that we both might be in big trouble otherwise," joked Kelly playfully with a slight grin, "don't look so worried nothing is going to sneak up and pounce you." lightly teased Kelly as she watched Paige curiously.

"Glad to hear it! If you had I would of had to take you to the doctor's or even check you over myself," flirted Kelly slightly wanting to see Paige's reaction and how dominant she would have to be with her, "of course no worries Paige just take a seat and I'll sort everything out."

Kelly moved over to the stove and put the kettle on.  Most people tended to be very blunt about their desire for her often coming up to her and straight out asking or kissing her. It made it harder for her to see the more subtle gestures and normally she met people half-way even though she did have a dominant streak in her which she wanted to explore along with a certain kink but she always felt uncertain yet with Paige she couldn't help but feel as if their dynamic was natural.

Bringing the coffee over to Paige and some asprin Kelly sat down with her to drink her own coffee, "I know that last night was hard and that you probably want to forget about it," said Kelly, "but we need to talk," paused Kelly, "So I tend not to date seriously at all because of a certain kink I have that's unlikely to be fulfilled but I do like you a lot and if you want we could date and I mean in a serious way," pausing again Kelly took a deep breath, "there's elements in the kink that I have that are a part of my personality which you've put up with before many times," continuing Kelly got up to finish off the pancakes, "I would leave my kink behind for you." she added wondering if that was true or not? She had always tried to baby Paige in someway and she doubt she would stop anytime soon if anything she'd probably get worse if they started dating.

Serving the pancakes up on the plate she placed them down on the table with a smile.

"Okay can I stop you there a second" Paige said sipping her coffee with a content sigh, for a moment she was living a fantasy a world where Kelly was willing to be with her, one where she could picture waking up every day and having coffee with her seemed like a dream there was just one confusing part.

"You've said kink like ten different times but do you mind narrowing it down a touch kink can be a lot of things?" Paige asked feeling a little more clear headed as the asprin did it's magic and it didn't hurt to have those amazing pancakes.

"I mean I like you so I can't see what your dancing around, your not a canibal are you?" She teased, Kelly's flirting had made it easier to be around her but it was still hard for Paige to talk about her emotions so casually.

Kelly took a deep breath realizing her anxiety was getting the best of her, "Sorry," she said, "I can get a bit carried away and no," paused Kelly only to grin, "except for one particular spot," flirted Kelly with a wink, "I just don't want to freak you out much but I suppose it's just best for me to say it," paused Kelly, "I'm into the thought of being a Mommy to a Adult who wants to be a baby."

Kelly looked at Paige, "I like being in control and the role suits me but it can be difficult finding anyone who is right for my tastes," said Kelly, "I would want a partner who could be there with me as an adult but also under my care as my pretty baby which is why I don't really get into any serious relationships," continued Kelly, "but with you I'd make the exception." she added having never thought she would have a chance with Paige at all.

Paige watched Kelly, the way she tried to control her breathing like she was trying to fight back a panic attack, the pure rush of anxiety in all the years Paige had known her this was the first time she saw something in her that she was truely able to relate to. Paige reached her hand over feeling like for a moment their roles were reversed she was the one who could be the source of comfort and let her know she wasn't alone.

"Hey....." Paige said looking up at Kelly some syrup still around her mouth.

"I don't know much about what you're saying with Mommy and Baby but I'm going to take a guess you don't mean this in just a pet name sort of way"

Paige took a breath "For you, I'd be willing to try"

Kelly smiled softly at Paige.  Normally she would be the one comforting the other but this time Paige was comforting her.

Kelly tended to not show her anxiety to anyone but she could be a huge nervous wreck at times that's why she tried so hard to be confident, strong and friendly to help her mask her anxiety and gain control over situations.  It was why she needed to be the boss, the leader, the top and so on.

It was hard not to laugh softly at the syrup still around Paige's mouth, "That means a lot, thank you," said Kelly grabbing a napkin and softly wiping away the syrup from around Paige's mouth, "someone was a bit messy, hmm?" slightly coo'd Kelly testing the waters, "I'll do my best not to take things to fast with the Mommy and Baby thing but there might be things you won't like with the dynamic but I'm glad that your willing to try," paused Kelly only to grin, "I guess we're now officially in a relationship Paige and do you know what that means?" asked Kelly with a smirk, "I expect to not only just see you everyday but I expect you to move in with me," Kelly kissed Paige gently on the lips, "what do you say, mhm?"

Paige almost melted at the kiss, even the odd feeling she got from the coo she didn't have time to deal with that she just longed for more of Kelly's touch.

Wanting to test the waters herself and see Kelly's reaction to it in person "Yes Mommy, I'll be a good girl" when asked about moving in. In truth her apartment was a dump and while it might have been rushed she didn't want to give Kelly time to doubt or change her mind.

"Although since your Mommy, does that mean you pack for me, I mean i might be to little?" She teased poking her tongue out playfully not understanding what this all was but still it was worth it of that she was sure.

Kelly's eyes widen at Paige's words and grinned.

When was the last time she smiled like this? Or felt this happy? She couldn't remember and suddenly she laughed loudly her laugh coming out warm and full of energy as she went over to Paige and lifted her up underneath her armpits bringing her in for a big massive hug to her chest, "You're Mommy's good girl," repeated Kelly, "and a cheeky little monkey at that," stated Kelly gently pinching Paige's cheek, "aren't good little girls suppose to help their Mommy's? That includes helping pack all their belongings." teased Kelly right back.

It was like a dream come true she couldn't believe what was happening at all between them! Would it continue, "Do you want to go pack now pumpkin?" asked Kelly sweetly coo'ing and putting Paige on her hip as she got into Mommy mode

Paige let out a squeak as she was lifted, she shouldn't have been after all Kelly had to get her home somehow but the ease she was picked up with really showed the strength difference between the two as Paige wasn't sure she could have stopped her if she tried, however under this level of affection she was recieving from Kelly she couldn't bring herself to resist.

"We can but you need to put my down so we can go out" Paige said gigling taking the height she was given from being carried to kiss her on the cheek.

"Besides you know me the longer I put this off the more reasons I'll think off not to do it" Paige said

Kelly grinned, "I thought I would just carry you in my arms."

The giggle from Paige was so cute and adorable that she could feel her heart swell!

The kiss on her cheek near enough made her heart explode with joy and love, "Maybe someone just needs a spanking, mhm? To motivate themselves better?" half joked Kelly kissing Paige on the forehead before letting her down on the floor.  Would it be to much of her to help Paige with her socks and shoes? Possibly? She needed to take this slow and pace herself with Paige she didn't want to freak her new found love out at all.

"Would look a bit weird in my neighbourhood" Paige joked when Kelly talked about carrying her, she still wasn't sure how far Kelly would take this fetish of hers but the love and affection she was recieving from Kelly made it all work for her.

Paige sat down on the couch and pulled her trainers and her socks on when she heard Kelly talking about spankings "Oh is that a thing for you as well?" Paige asked with a smirk

Kelly smiled at Paige's joke, "True but I might just accidentally pick you up and hug you to death or more so nearly to death." joked Kelly in return her heart pounding from the rush she was feeling right now from her and Paige's new relationship.

Kelly's cheeks turned a little red, blushing, "Well," chuckled Kelly, "you see little girls tend to be rather naughty sometimes, right? And sometimes they need to be punished for their own good but only if nothing else gets through to them," pausing she watched Paige, "time outs and earlier bedtimes or maybe a nap would be the first solution, sweetie, unless your behaviour was really bad then Mommy might have to put you over her knee." admitted Kelly.

• 2 weeks later...

Paige laughed a little "ealier bedtimes and a nap?" she said with a grin "have you not met me how is sleeping a punishment it's like my passion in life"

"Are you sure that's it, just a punishment theres no part of you at all that you know?" Paige asked with raised eyebrows before she put her hands behind her back like a figeting little girl who was caught with her hand in the cookie jar "I'm sorry Mommy, I'll be a good girl, Please don't spank me Mommy" she said in a whiny voice trying to see if there was any reaction to Kelly trying to see how much f this was sexual vs not sexual

Kelly laughed, "Well that means I might have to come up with some other ideas for my little baby otherwise it wouldn't be much of a punishment but don't worry Mommy will make sure that her little angel has her nap times I wouldn't want to deny you your passion in life that'd be cruel." teased Kelly gently only to look at Paige with a slight grin.  There was a somewhat sexual side to this for Kelly and yet also a non-sexual side.  It wasn't something she had the chance to explore or figure out yet for herself,, "Well I don't know," said Kelly, "only naughty girls would apologise like that wouldn't they darling?" purred Kelly going over to Paige, "Has someone been a naughty little girl? Do you need some attention from Mommy?" whispered Kelly into Paige's ear as she placed her hand down into the back of Paige's jeans her fingernails gently scratching at Paige's skin in a taunting manner.