LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private Gavin)

Parents listened to me carefully and agreed to the punishment.

"We promise that we will bring her up as a good girl.

For safety reasons, I added some hypnotic charms that I secretly possess and convinced her parents that they are holding a real baby in their hands and will not be able to understand a single word of everything that they hear will be children's muttering. And I appointed myself the grandmother of the baby

"Enjoy your childhood baby. No one will help you."

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“You forced me ...” hissed his father.

and grabbing her mouth with his hand, he unclenched her teeth with force, and holding her head began with his second hand to soap her tongue.

first it turned white and then the foam went.

"That's how the nasty words are washed out of this baby mouth." sentenced father

While daddy is punishing the baby, I set up a nanny robot and teach mom how to handle it.

"Now the baby is always under surveillance." I see a father come out of the bathroom with a crying baby.

her whole mouth was white with foam.

"Did the baby get her punishment? Well, a hundred and now you are under the supervision of mom and dad and my robot. I will come once a day and check everything is in order. See you soon baby.

And I kiss the little girl sitting on her father’s lap.

My spell translates the girl's screams into children's crying.

Mommy takes her in her arms and shakes trying to console and puts a pacifier in her mouth.

"Well, what did you cry out for baby? Apparently hungry, let's go eat and the robot will help us.

She makes the setting and the robot turns into a highchair with two hands. special braces attach her arms and legs and will not weaken until the end of feeding.

"The feeding program is activated" the robot broadcasts.

While the father and mother eat adult food, the robot force-feeds the baby with baby food ..

The robot grabs the baby by the nose and puts a spoon after a spoon in her mouth.
although she spits out food, but part still goes down her throat.
The fact that the baby spit out the robot picks up with spoons and returns it to her mouth.

And mother and father eat meat with vegetables and only comment on what a cute dirty face the baby has.

the robot removes a bottle of white from itself. but this is not milk this is the formula for Similac children. and he puts the pacifier from the bottle into the mouth of the humiliated girl and she has no choice but to drink this mixture. filling her tummy, which, along with baby food, greatly weakens her intestines ..