LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private Gavin)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will completely lose control of your intestines.

You will stain and wet diapers without even realizing it.
You will forget how to speak, you will only babble in babies and use short cute words for baby's. And about the movements ... You will forget how to walk. your muscles atrophy and you can only crawl like a baby.
So welcome to your second childhood. "

"Well, all is enough talk." I say, and not listening to the baby’s pleading, I put a big paci-gag in her mouth.
"In half an hour, your robot will come to feed you. I gave the command to add a diuretic and a baby laxative to milk to make your first days in diapers easier. But I have to go do other things. Good luck. I'll visit you, later."

Root makes a small rattle when the little one bites his chest ...

"THE PROTOCOL OF PUNISHMENT. AN EASY BABY" is heard from the robot.

One of his hands turns into a paddle.

Other hands quickly unwind the blanket and remove the diaper, leaving the adnitsa with a bare head.
The robot begins to spank her. "THE PUNISHMENT PROTOCOL IS STARTED" and the number 20 lights up on its scoreboard and decreases with each hit on the thief's ass.

Oww!? *the girl cries but the robot doesn't care so she decides to do something she talks like a baby to try and get out*

Pwwease let me go i be good baby*she sniffles*

The robot finishes heating when 0 is displayed on its board.

The baby's ass was all red.

"THE PUNISHMENT PROTOCOL IS FINISHED"

Immediately in the background is a soothing cream and pokes a relaxing candle in the anus. and then closes the diaper again, after which the robot puts the baby in the large playpen, which appeared in the far corner and give her mouth pacifier.

"IT'S TIME FOR GAMES." alerts the robot

The robot fills the playpen's with dozens of stuffed animals: kitties, dogs, bears.

I speak into the microphone. "In your ass, a relaxing candle, when it dissolves you will have an unbearable desire to do poo-poo in di-di. You should get used to getting dirty diapers. Now play. You have an hour."

"Good."

I put on the bandage and the nurse's robe again and come to you.

"What did the little girl get bored of me? Little time has passed, and you’re already used to talking with paci in your mouth. Remember not to run away from here. To leave the room you need a password that changes every day and only I and the robot know it, and also the robot easily catch up with you. So get used to being a baby. play with toys for mommy. "

"Well, now I'll play with you ..."

I lay the baby on my back and take one of the toys ... a bear.
And making funny faces and in a funny voice I start to play, like a baby.

"Who is such a glorious babygirl?" I say, I tickle my stomach with a bear.

"Who am I biting now?" and tickle the baby with a toy neck.

And while she giggles I blow bubbles on her tummy.

"Who is it so much fun now?" cooing me and baby

"You act just like a baby." She said with difficulty taking her hair away.
"Mommy likes to play with the baby. The robot did a great job. It's good, that I did not call the police. Now, you are a baby and you, will never harm anyone again.
All you have to do is play, feed, get your diapers dirty, and talk cute in a childish way. "

I think it's not for nothing that you stole. So your parents raised you badly. Don’t worry, when you completely become an infantile baby, I will return you to your parents. I will leave you at their door. Right in the cradle, they will be happy for the newborn girl.

Unless of course you want to live with me. then I will become your official mom forever. "

This is the lesson time. I leave you to the robot. And I press the remote control button.

"LEARNING PROTOCOL .. BEGIN."

The robot lays out a black board and writes on it.
"The diaper is di-di.
Baby repeat 50 times to remember otherwise there will be consequences from an incorrect pronunciation .. "

"Say "di-di"