LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private Gavin)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear a  baby’s scream .. I activate the robot, he pulls up to the maneshe along a scanning baby beam.

"Dirty baby .."

He picks up the baby from the playpen's and puts it on a portable chaning table that emerged from his entrails.

A soothing melody for children begins to play and the robot proceeds to change the diaper ..

I watch the baby begin to fall asleep on my hands.

I give the command and the robot brings a baby blanket.

I carefully fold the baby in the blanket and put the pacifier in her mouth to calm her and continue to swing the baby in my arms until she falls asleep ..

"Mommy loves you baby."

I take out a lying carriage and put the cocoon with the baby, there and tie it with straps to the carriage.

"I think the time has come to send you home .. I will give you to your parents in this form and as a gift I will give them my robot. Thanks to you, I have become very rich.

I easily hacked your profile on pages on social networks and replaced all your old photos with new ones for children. You have become a great advertisement for my robots. And at the same time, everyone saw how cute you are. " I show her a tablet Ipad, on one of the thief's social pages and show a lot of photos and video files.

How I fed her breastmilk and from a spoon baby's food. How to change her diaper. Like a baby playing with her toys.

"You will have a new amazing life, because you will get a second childhood."

"I don’t care whose idea it was to invade my house. We will go to your parents and I will personally transfer you from my hands into their hands and I will explain everything to them. I think the second time they will educate you better."

I pack the robot and put the box down the strollers. I put a big pacifier in mouth  babygirl and attach it with ribbons and pulled the stroller hood up. I'm starting to push the stroller out into the street.

"Your adult life ended when you crossed the threshold of my house. Now you have a childhood life ..

"Do not worry about them, I will take care of them. They will undergo the same treatment as you.
You will meet them when you go to kindergarten. I already found out their addresses and names ... "I put the paci back in her mouth.

"Now shut up and suck your binky and sleep. The way home is long."

I come with a stroller to the address and ring the doorbell. The thief’s parents are leaving.

At first they did not understand who I was and why I was with a stroller. I asked to let me in the house and explained everything to them. and talked about the punishment of their daughter.

They had a lot of emotions. At first they cried when at last their daughter returned to them. Then they were afraid that I could report to the police, and then they were delighted and agreed with my punishment.

The whole conversation I did not let the baby out of my hands and did not let her speak normally holding her paci with my finger.

Then I passed the cocoon with the baby of the thief’s mother.

"I hope that you will give her the best second childhood and as a gift I will give you my robot. He will help you take care of the baby"