LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private Gavin)

I am Anastasia de Jong. I am a 25 year old talented inventor.

I invented a robot that can help all single moms. This isrobot-nanny. I am going to present an exhibition model for buyers on the Internet. though I have not tested it yet, and banks refuse me grants to conduct experiments ..

I deactivate the robot and go to bed. Sleep.

The morning is wiser than the evening.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my phone vibrated .. "someone sneaked into my house?"

I take a tablet and look at the surveillance cameras and see a figure. It looks like a woman ..

"Hah, how lucky I am. I think I’m still trying my robot .. That's the tester ..."

I take the control panel and activate the robot ...

The robot turned on, got out of the closet and began to quietly move towards the cracker ...

modern-robot-housekeeping-technology-artificial-vector-15945993.jpg

I order the robot to act ...

He moves quickly and grabs the cracker by the legs, pressing them to the floor, then with another pair of hands the robot grabs the cracker by the hands.

With a hidden camera, I can better see the hapless thief ...
It's a girl.
  She is trying to break free, but all to no avail ..

Through the built-in microphone I broadcast ...

"Congratulations, my little thief. You were severely mistaken when you got into my house. The robot that grabbed you is my experimental model." Nanny 2001 ".
She cares for the most naughty kids and you're out of luck. You are my experimental rabbit and you will try my robot to the full extent and we will start it right now ...

I give the command "Undress the baby."

The robot’s beam scans the thief’s clothes and another pair of hands appears which begins to take clothes off the thief.

The robot's hands begin to unzip her suit.

"Nobody will help you, you are in the grip of my robot."
Robot takes off a black thief's leather jacket.
Hands of the robot turn into small scissors. Some scissors work on her pants, while others with her black T-shirt ...

After a minute, the thief twitches, dressed only in panties and a bra ...

You won’t go anywhere. The robot considers you just a baby, only a little larger and you can’t escape from it ...

The robot removes the remains of clothes from the thief and she remains completely naked ...

The robot removes a diaper and a box of talcum powder and a feather pillow from its insides.

Using this pillow, the robot applies talcum powder to the bottom of the thief, until her pink ass becomes white, the pussy and pubis of the thief are also treated with talcum powder and then it is in the diaper ...

Then the robot measures the size of the baby and quickly produces a sleepover suit, pink color with sewn arms and legs, to minimize their use and tucking the thief in this suit, fastens the zipper and her belly, and fixes the zipper at the chin. a baby bonnet, with small pink ears like a panda’s, is put on the thief’s head and the ribbons are tied on the chin.

Then the robot takes out a large blanket and folds the thief in it, wrapped it with tape with Velcro so that the blanket does not unwind.

5 minutes ago, instead of a thief standing on the floor, there is a large cocoon blanket with a cute protruding head in a baby's bonnet..

The robot leaves for a moment and comes back pushing in front of itself a very beautiful cradle for newborns ..

He lifts a cocoon with a thief and lowers the cradle into the soft feather bed ..

Last thing, the robot puts a pacifier purp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpgin her mouth and now instead of protests, only the gurgling from the cradle is audible ..

s1200 (1).jpeg

Again, a robot approaches the cradle and picks up the baby in her arms. One of its sections leaves an imitation of a female breast ..

"FEEDING PROTOCOL IS STARTED"

The robot removes the baby’s pacifier and puts its mouth into the nipple of its chest.
  The robot’s chest is artificial, but soft and warm, and breast milk begins to flow from it ..

A robot comes into the room. and flies up to the cradle and red beams from it breaks out and scans the thief reaching the diaper in the robot the alarm sounds: “DIRTY BABY”, “DIAPER CHANGE PROTOCOL”

with two hands, the robot grabs the baby by the ankles and lifts it in the air and holds it.

With another pair of hands, he unzips the bottom of the onesie's and takes off and throws away the dirty diaper.

Then he wipes the bottom and the ordinary babies and sprinkled with a kind of powder, puts on a new diaper.
"BABY CLEAN" and he flies out of the room.

I'm sitting in my room thinking "It's time to get acquainted with my experimental baby"

I put on a nurse’s robe, hat and gauze bandage and enter the room.

"Hello baby. You tried to rob me. But now you are my test baby. The robot will never let you go. It can work without charging for 3 years. Therefore, you will be able to baby for a very long time. He does not know pity, so you just have to get used to it. I will check you sometimes, because I’m like your mom.

Why should I call the police? Stupid baby. I will punish you harder than any cops ...

They don’t give me a grant to conduct experiments on people. And since fate decreed and you came to me, I will try my best on you.
You can't escape. You will completely lose control over all functions and movements ... Welcome to childhood.