LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Experience of wearing diaper briefs during the day for a year

Since almost a year now, I wear pull-ons during the daytime. My wife knows about my diaper love, but not that I wear diaper briefs during the day. That means I have to have some stock at work or in my car to change into them in the morning and getting rid of them after work.

At the beginning I waited some time before using them, so that I needed only one a day. Today I rather put on another one in the afternoon and let it flow as it comes (of course also using the toilet once in a while)

I hoped to weaken my penis sphincter over the last months in order to be more dependent on diapers or briefs. But (luckily?) that worked out only a little. I experienced some weakening of the sphincter and the “business” flows easier today. Even with little in my bladder I can always pee little amounts. 

But there are also situations, that I have less control when not wearing pull-ons. Usually when I had some beer and want to go to the toilet. Seconds before reaching it, I already wet myself a little. Somehow, I enjoy it, but am embarrassed if stains are showing. 

I wonder if the dependency on diapers will increase, when wearing more years. It's only certain, that today I have an urge to wear diaper-briefs and don't feel good without it.

Hi diaperedboilerman,

yes you are right. I don't think one should wish for real incontinence. And I didn't know, that there is a relation between the muscels controling urinating and orgasm.

And in a way, part of the "fun" is also, that you realize you are peeing - what probably isn't the case when incontinent.

On 8/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, woelkchen-2018 said:

I wonder if the dependency on diapers will increase, when wearing more years. It's only certain, that today I have an urge to wear diaper-briefs and don't feel good without it.

After diapering for more than 25 years 24/7/365 I can say "no." Even though IC, I still experience all the normal feelings and still feel the need to pee, though there is a crazy amount of leakage.  Any feelings, need or leakage cannot be quantified and is unpredictable.

10 hours ago, woelkchen-2018 said:

Hi diaperedboilerman,

yes you are right. I don't think one should wish for real incontinence. And I didn't know, that there is a relation between the muscels controling urinating and orgasm.

And in a way, part of the "fun" is also, that you realize you are peeing - what probably isn't the case when incontinent.

I am now both bowel and urine incontinent.Most of us can tell when we are peeing.Unless you have no feeling done there.

Diabeties.But I have also been wearing 24/7365 for more years then I can count.

Is your bowel incontinence severe and do you have chronic diarrhea and do you have Snapchat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your bowel incontinence severe and do you have chronic diarrhea and do you have Snapchat

How often do you poop your pants a day

20 hours ago, scif788 said:

How often do you poop your pants a day

It is severe and no I don't have chronic diarrhea or snapchat.How many times I mess my diapers depends on just how much I ate  that day or the day befor.

18 hours ago, stevewet said:

My incontinence is caused by my diabetes.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that diabetes would cause incontinence befor I became a diabetic 10 years ago.