LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking Role-play Partners

MommyLexi

Hello, I am looking for a couple role-play partners to come up with and play some longer form type of RP.

About me despite the username I am more of a switch than anything else, I do have more experience playing Mommy as I'm sure most of you are aware it's easier to get partners for the little roles than the big ones so preferably I'd get some people who don't mind either role.

What I'm looking for, decent (not perfect) spelling, a focus on plot and character development and a healthy understanding of the real word (I work Monday to Friday and also like to come here to read stories so if you are the type to constantly bump a topic every two minutes I'm not the one for you)

What I don't like. Underage characters either sexually or non-sexual, punishment junkies (to expand on this one I don't mind a forced regression or some poor behaviour however when it is constant like the punishment hasn't even set in and it's round two it becomes tiresome). Hypnosis and drugs that cause magic incontinence since it seems like a cheat code in a video game.

My Mommy characters are on the more sweet nurturing side, not push overs and might have to force you into it but after all it's because Mommy knows best. My little characters I've not had as much chance to explore but hopefully that will change soon.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Well could I join I have a little character named bella a black haired blue haired girl she is stubborn and has had several roommates and they hated her but then one day a girl comes(your character) and turns her into the baby she is that an alright plot? 

Hai I'd love to rp with you!! I'm a little girl from England and my real age is 19. I can be a mommy sometimes too!

Is Kik okay? as this is my first time using this site and I'm not so sure how it works.