LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sucking on a Pacifier in public

I so wanted to take a pic but the wife would not let me, This mom mid 30's and teen daughter 15 or so both sucking on there own Pacifier's. I was trying to tell if they had diapers on or not. If they did they hide them well. I am the type of person that is not shy to talk to people or ask, but the wife would not even let me go up to ask if they was abdl or anything. lol i wonder if they use this site?

Well, I hope the 15 year old isn’t involved here at the site. Also not a great idea, to be publicly involved in ab/dL activity, with your underage child. It’s one thing, if you know your child is, and you help to provide some of the items they may want, so they don’t try to obtain them underhandedly. And it’s another thing, to participate with them, and especially outside. I would strongly advise my underage child, not to indulge outside, anywhere! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Well, I hope the 15 year old isn’t involved here at the site. Also not a great idea, to be publicly involved in ab/dL activity, with your underage child. It’s one thing, if you know your child is, and you help to provide some of the items they may want, so they don’t try to obtain them underhandedly. And it’s another thing, to participate with them, and especially outside. I would strongly advise my underage child, not to indulge outside, anywhere! 

I couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately some parents/guardians see nothing wrong with things like this.