LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regaining Full Control

Hey All,

My name is Simon and I'm new on this site.

I have a bit of an odd situation here but here it is: I'm a dl or something of the sort I suppose and about six years ago I started wearing diapers full time because I wanted to. Well after about four years of that I actually developed a little form of incontinence. I stopped wanting to wear the diapers about three years ago but still do as I dribble non stop now and also frequently have accidents with larger amounts of urine. I try to spend as much time without diapers now as possible but I find that I need to wear them in public or when I;m working cause I'm afriad I'll have an accident as I often do.

I've been doing the damn pelvic floor excercises and all that crap for months now. Bowel accidents have become far less frequent but I am still dribbling non stop into my diapers and sometimes leaking a little stool too.

I always thought that wearing diapers all the time would be fun but when I never expected it to go this far. Now I just want to get to the point where I can go out in public in a normal pair of underwear without freaking out that I may have an accident.

My problem I know as the doctor said is not from a medical problem so why is it taking so long for me to regain full control?

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

All comments will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Simon

Just how did you manage to lose control in the first place? I've been wearing diapers for more than 10 years and not lost control.

Losing control is kind of like hypnosis: it works for some but not others. Anyway, Simon is not alone in his situation, I have talked to another gal here who is in the same situation quite recently.

Simon: This may not be helpful, but begin by admitting to yourself that you are going to need some kind of padding for a bit longer. It sounds like you have a bit of overflow type incontinence. You want to make yourself aware of whenever pee starts flowing, and proceed directly to the mens room whenever this happens (or, quite possibly prophylactically after an hour or so). Likewise, you might want to try one of those bedwetting alarm if you are not dry at night.

Retraining programs also suggest gradually increasing the time between the first urge to pee and actually doing the act.

Good Luck!

This is an interesting matter. So many AB/DLs seem to want incontinence as if it will help their fantasy fetish.

In reality, though we all enjoy fantasizing about being babies to an extent, few of us, in reality, want to completely lose the control over our lives that being adults gives us.

Exactly... This thread (and some similar ones before) should serve as a warning to people who ask about doing stuff to cause incontinence. There are times when fantasy should remain exactly that...

the sad part is you may never regain full control i bet your bladder is a lot smaller then it was when you started and you may never gain all of the back.

if you have ballder dammage from it becoming smaller you may also have lost never conductivity as to need to use

as for the dr saying it is not medical i have said before they can not tell with out doing a lot of tedsting then they can only give you limited information as they do not know a lot even to this day as to what and how it all works

as we get older out bodys change, i know my is changing now and i am have to watch more for urine build up and find my self cathing more to drain it empty

youdo not want ti to back up in to kiddneys for long

sorry but you may have gotten your wish for diapers for the rest of your life

few here like the idea but we have learned to excpet it and make it apart of life if we can to avoid going crazy i think