LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Mommy.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

So Starfire came in "Now going on." Starfire looked and saw Raven crying like a baby then looked at jinx, but jinx said still giggling. "Aunty Starfire, Aunty Starfire baby Raven just made a big boom boom like a big baby." 

Starfire smiled and picked up Raven feeling that Raven did crap herself and a big one by the feel of it.

Starfire cuddled Raven and shhed her before looking at jinx. "No anuty Starfire, Raven was holding in her boom boom and i told her it was not good for her."  jinx said as she tried to look like a good girl. 

Starfire kissed Raven's head "it's okay sweetie, tell me what do you do in your diaper?" she asked as she rubbed Raven's tummy.

"Yes you did you made a big boom boom what a good little girl you are." Starfire said kissing Raven's head making jinx giggle. Starfire give her the mom look.

"Now young lady for bullying Raven when its time for your boom boom you won't get changed till its bed time." jinx eyes went wide. "Bu-But mommy nooooo i-i will get a rash." Starfire still give her the mom look.

"No buts young lady or your not getting a change till morning."