LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Mommy.

"Rule one from now on you are a baby my baby and you are to call me mommy. Rule two You are to wear what i give you. Rule three you will drunk from mommy's boobs or a baby bottle, you will all so be fed baby food. Rule four your bed time is 8:30. Rule five if you want to play with yourself you have to ask. And lastly Rule six you are no longer potty trained that means you have to use your diapers if you need to go potty."

Raven was shocked and horrified when she hared all that, but what shocked and horrified more was that she had to poop herself.

jinx still kicked her feet and pounded her fits, as she soon started to cry. "No No Nooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaa baby wanna climax baby wanna climax waaaaaaaaaaaa."

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

Mommy we should get our own place? 

Donna:thats it jinx I've had it*she starts starts to   spank her 35 times*are you gonna continue being a brat or will you let me explain while you get dressed? 

Starfire then dressed Raven before locked her feet and hands into bootys and mittens. "There now you won't be able to take your baby clothes off."

------------------------------------------------------------

jinx kicked and cried as Donna give her 35 spankings on her bottom."WAAAAAAAAAAA ST-STOP MOMMY N-N-SOB-NO MORE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Mommy we should get a apartment together

Donna:*she stops*now I will let you climax later ok baby girl were going to see starfires new baby if your horny tell her ok? 

When Starfire saw Donna and jinx she give both girls a hug and kiss. "Oh it is so good you could come today my new baby is in her room playing i did have to give her some spankings." She said before looking at Jinx.

Jinx looked up at Starfire and sniffed out "Mommy pwease i-i no wanna tell." she said as her face went red.

Starfire giggled, "Of cores she can, but my little baby is wearing all her lockabuls today so she can play with herself and she can only crawl." both Donna and Starfire giggle as they go into the nursery. When Raven looked up she was socket to see wonder girl, but then she saw the girl she was holding it was the super villain Jinx.

Jinx herself looked at Raven and said "W-What the fuck Raven."

"She needs them she all ready took her first dress off and if it was not for the lockabul baby pants her little diaper would have been off as well." Starfire said to Donna making Jinx giggle. "Awww is the wittle baby a bad girl." Jinx said looking at Raven and loving every moment of it.