LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Biggest diaper score ever

Just made my biggest diaper score ever.I got a packing pallet full of diaper packs for free from the people next door,someone in their family passed away and the diapers where in there flat.The people know I wear but not the reason I wear so they phoned me and asked if I wanted them,I went to see what size they are and to my suprise I saw they are in the size I wear.I have scored diapers before but never this amount I will not have to buy at least for the next 2 yrs.I just finished counting them 30 pack each with 30 inside a mix of Molicare Maximum protection and Molicare super plus.I am so happy about this score

• Like 1

Two years ago now, driving to work one day I saw what I thought was a packet of adult nappies, low & behold YES, after doing a Uturn someone had put them out for “hard rubbish” I quickly stopped and got out picked them up and put them in the back seat of my car, before heading to work, each stop light I tried to open the packet, finally getting one of the plastic backed large nappies out (my size too) 28 in total, only one damaged for some reason, finding them was like winning the lottery,(BINGO! Best find ever)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk