LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I finally had "the diaper dream"

I have noticed lately that I'm having a lot more dreams where I am wearing diapers. I'm not some believer that dreams hold some magic or destiny, it's just like all of my dreams prior, but I've looked down to see myself diapered. I do not sleep in them, as I have not told my husband about these things. There is a big part of me that would love to tell him so he could be apart of this, but I just don't think it's something for him, and I don't want to upset anyone.

Within these dreams, it's like sometimes I'm wearing pants, shorts, or a skirt, but there have been a couple where I've only got a tshirt on or even a onesie. They're nothing fantastical or thrilling, just mundane dreams about life and work, but I'm diapered. Sometimes I wake up during this as I realize I have to pee. I'm not a bed wetter, but I think when I realize I'm in a diaper, I just want to go. I've become relaxed about using my diapers when I get the chance to wear them, so when I'm in them I just pee if the urge comes by.

Do any of you have "the diaper dream"? Is it something that stands out to you, hold meaning, or just everyday life?

Most of the time I have the dream (and it's not that frequent), my diaper wearing is usually inconveniently exposed.    I had one dream which was very interesting (would have loved to prolong/repeat it).   I arrive at my old high school and go inside.   The inside is somewhat different than reality but not too bad.   However in this school everybody is doing their own thing.    A best friend (that I met long after high school) is there in leather, another latino guy (don't know who) is wearing a cute dress, and I'm in diapers of course.

I went 24x7 with diapers about 6 months ago.  I really don't know how long I will be 24x7, I've no specific plan but nothing so far has inclined me to stop.

"Diaper dreams" have been a thing.  Initially, I had a few "need to pee" dreams, some of which may have eventually resulted in semi-asleep diaper wetting.  Some nights I just don't remember now.

A few months down the line, these turned into a strange kind of "I wear diapers" dream.  The diapers are not the point of the dream but the fact that I wear them somehow makes itself known.

Then things quietened down.  I guess I was just habituated to diapers by then.

The last couple of weeks however, I've had a few of the "diaper wearing is usually inconveniently exposed" dreams - I don't like them much to be honest.

I have diaper dreams at least once a week. Sometimes it's a dream where I have a friend coming over and I realize that the bathroom litter basket is overflowing with used diapers and I try my best to hide it but my friend sees and somehow they don't really care. Or I forget that I had taken off a diaper and balled it up and left it carelessly under a table and my friend walks into the room and it's then that I realize the diaper lying there is extremely visible.

Other times I dream I'm walking down a street and there's boxes labelled "FREE" outside one of the houses, and one of the boxes is filled with unopened packages of Goodnites and I get super excited but I can't decide how I am going to get them home without people seeing me do it, and I stand there like a cartoon character looking in the direction of my house, then back at the Goodnites, then back in the direction of my house...

I think my most common dream is just entering a big department store and immediately walking to the diaper aisle. The aisle is like 12 feet tall and is packed with diapers up to the ceiling, and it smells really strongly of diapers, but I realize I don't have any money with me, or none of them are discounted, or bizarrely I realize the mall I'm in is in Singapore and how am I going to get these onto my flight back home, I can't walk onto the plane with an armful of diapers.