LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Prison for Incontinent & Troubled girls (Open)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All but one of the girls thought she was violent and didn't think Bella should be among them but in time they would be able to forgive her for what she did and put the incident behind them. But for now this only girl who had been pretty lonely herself because she had a bit of an issue where she talked and acted like a 2 year old. She shakily walked over to the lonely girl and sat down next to her almost topping over in the process and introduced herself "hi there, you seem pretty lonely, my name is Charlotte, what's yours?" She asked her as she took out her own stuffed animal which was a very fluffy cat with an M on its forehead "this is Melissa, she's my kitty and she's very sweet." She said as she made a meow sound to make it seem like the stuffed cat was meowing when Charlotte was doing it.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

My Nurse/Guard lets me play a little in the shower before putting on my night time diaper. I hang up my jumpsuit for morning and put on a light blue nightgown. Sally Honey she says I have a surprise.  Then she leads me back to my cell. Sally this is Sarah your new roommate. I wave shyly, climb into my bed and hug Poo

H-hi I'm bella you have a cute kitty my wolf puppy name is r-rex hey please don't think its rude of me but would you like to be friends everybody is scared of me? *bella asked 

Sarah:h-hi sally I have a feeling We'll be great friends 

Charlotte continues to play with the girl that she had decided to keep company until she started to get fussy and feel sleepy because she is getting tired but doesn't wanna be put down for bed just yet because in her mind she doesn't feel tired just yet.

H-hey I think you should go to nap time I could join you if you'd like*bella said nicely standing up waiting on her new friend to come to nap time with her so she went to a guard*ma'am Im ready for a nap? 

"Nuuu. I is no tired don' wanna nap! No nap! Wanna pway!" She said getting even more cranky as she didn't wanna nap, she wanted to play! And she wanted to play right now!

Hey please calm down but I'm tired can you please nap with me please? *bella tries to beg to her new friend pouting and yawing trying to show shes tired*come on please maybe if we nap together they will put us in the same cell as well? 

"Fiiinneee! I'll nap then! But pway wif me as long as I want after nappings!" She said as she crossed her arms over one another to show how annoyed she was and the nurse/guard picked up the both of them and bringing the both of them to the napping area and put them both in the same crib and tucked the two girls in. On the way to the crib, she had fallen asleep on the other shoulder of the nurse/guard that was carrying them to the crib for a nap.

*bella smiled and cuddled up next to her and fell asleep holding her close feeling safe and wanted with her**soon she woke up and bellas diaper ragged in the back with poop and she waited for a guard to notice*

Charlotte also cuddled her new friend but also used one hand to put a thumb in her mouth as she napped and didn't even notice the smell of the now poopy diaper her friend had made but the nurses/guards weren't even patrolling the area because it was still nap time for the girls of this wing.

*bella sucked her thumb and tried to climb out of the crib but falling and hitting her head **she soon started to cry her head hurts and her body hurts from hitting the ground*

The crying soon started a chain reaction and soon all the napping girls were woken up and crying and the guards/nurses went into the room and started calming down all the girls that had woken up and back to sleep as they changed Bella in front of her new friend so as to be able to get her to sleep. Charlotte soon was calmed down and her thumb back in her mouth before falling asleep again and clinging tightly to her Melissa.

"Jusr don't do it again please. While you wait, your allowed to play in the crib until someone comes by as were not gonna be around okay?" She told Bella as she laid her back down to continue her nap.

"That's what we were planning to do." The guard told her as they told her to go back to sleep and left the room so that they could finish their nap and then they could be put into their cells.

Sally and Sarah have had a Busy Day, Wake Up Diaper Changes, Off to Breakfast, School and Play Time. Most of the Time they go together holding hands.  Time for Dinner. Sally is damp like usual it being 5 hours since her 1 pm changing. She is resigned to waiting for Bedtime. How is Sarah Holding Up. Is she a saggy baggy getting changed when needed or is she on a schedule? Is she able to control herself some so she gets pullups? 

We heard from the grapevine that Belle (That scary girl with the knife) well she got a special pill that turned her into a real baby.  I'm glad I'm not in her situation. How does Sarah feel about Belle. I Hope she is never allowed back with us.

*Sarah of course is in thicker diapers than sarah and close to getting moved to the baby wing but bella cuddles up with her friend in the crib feeling Charlottes diaper was expanding In the back with mess*

Bedtime nice fresh thick overnight diaper for Sally, and another surprise, this place has a bath tub, giggles as I tell Sarah. A real nice tub and I got to soak for well not as long as I wanted, but a long time.  The Guard said it is by rotation for the good girls only. Much better than a shower.

Sarah how old are you? and why would you want to be changed back into a baby. Just follow the rules and accept your punishment,  I wish there was a magic pill to solve my wetting myself, because I am afraid when I go home, or age out and join the outside world I will still be incontinent, still in diapers.  

Sarah:well I kind of like being babied you should try and get into the baby wing with me it'll be fun they have special cells for big babies like me and that girl bella I hears she's there she's not so violent after all? 

I am going to the library and read while we have some free time Sarah do you want to go with me?  If not I will see you at dinner time, Today is Tuesday which means spaghetti. Two weeks in Jail and boring routine.