LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Prison for Incontinent & Troubled girls (Open)

"Stop crying right now! You put yourself here by doing what you did. So stop crying, understand?!" They said as they put her pacifier back in her mouth hoping that would let her comply with the new rules. They also hoped that it would help her calm down because even though she had done what she had done, they all still felt bad for her because she was still a child and was still learning. But her behaviour could not be let go and she had to be punished and moved away from the other minimum security inmates because of her new security risk to fellow minimum security inmates and guards in that wing. They had smelt the load the child had made in her diaper and they decided to let her sit in her own mess that she had made in her diaper "your not gonna get changed right now just because you made a mess in your diaper. You will be changed later on before bedtime and in the morning and before lunch, those are the only times you will be changed. So enjoy the mess you just made because your gonna be in it for a while." They told her as they got up off her arms and legs and then lifted her into the crib and took her hands that had mittens on them and unchained them before moving the chain around one of the steel arms of the crib and then locked it in place with the same heavy duty padlock once the chain had been securely wrapped around the bars in front of her. "Welcome to your new life and enjoy your stay in high risk security wing." The deputies then got up and left the cell and the door closed behind her as the light got snuffed out and a barely visible night light was activated. Bella was now alone in semi darkness without anything to do but sit in her own mess and wait for changing time.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bella ends up crying herself to sleep not understanding why she lost control so easily and hurt that girl hoping she recovers fast but bella ended up messing and wetting In her sleep that night hoping the change will be nice*

Three days after the stabbing, I finally have an appointment with the Psychologist. I am wearing a Pink Jumpsuit with Kittens on it. The Guard/ Nurse walking with me tries to keep me calm as other inmates catcall and comment about me Mostly just calling me a Big Baby. It's a money thing she says you get two orange jumpsuits one in the wash, one on your body. and when you wet the one you were wearing well, at least you are not in just a diaper only like some of the habitual wetters   I tried the pullups and they leak, I complain and they will not give me more pullups. The Guard keeps talking calmly you are in a nice thick diaper now, and again it's a money thing, you can't have ten pullups a day. I fire back but I wet when I laugh, I wet when I cry, I wet when I get scared, and I wet when I get excited. But the Guard continues you only wet a little so you don't need instant changing.  We get to the waiting room, I wonder why Belle Stabbed that girl. I wonder if I will get stabbed. I WANT TO GO HOME. I hope the Psychologist is nice. 

*bella manges to sleep come morning but she has a huge diaper rash from full diaper but she can't call for a guard and if she does its a beating so bella lies there until a guard actually comes to change her or maybe a nice nurse 

It's Saturday and nothing really to do today. Wearing my Orange Jumpsuit and my thick morning diaper. Waiting for my two pm change and shower. Just a handful of us girls watching cartoons. I keep my mouth shut if anyone changes the channel, nothing worth fighting over. I still don't have a cell mate, since Belle got sent away. I sort of like my privacy but at the same time I hate being different and nobody to talk to on the rare occations we go into lock down.

A little while later the girls that were watching cartoons were called over to be changed and then they would be able to either go back to watching cartoons or they could have storytime if they wanted to. It would be completely up to them if they wanted to.

Meanwhile in high risk security, Bellas cell door had just opened up and guards entered and took her out of the crib she had been in and laid her down while holding her arms and legs so that she couldn't try and fight them while they changed her diaper and treat her diaper rash seeing as they didn't know if she was going to attack again.

Get off me now!? *she struggles underneath them not liking being held down*let me go now*she spits in one of the guards faces as she struggles to get free*

*a ten year old girl named sarah went to get a change before story time*sarah:hi m-may I get a change before story time please 

"HEY! Calm down right now!" The guards said as they put a device over her face known as a spit guard and took out their batons before lightly starting to beat her with the batons. Hoping she gets the message.

The guard that had called the girls over for the change looked at the young girl and nodded "sure you can sweetheart that's what we were about to do. And yes you can have storytime as well with the other girls that wanna have storytime." She said as she looked at the child before her.

No I won't down let me go now!? *she says still struggling to get free but this time trying to bite*

Sarah:thank you a what ever happened to that girl that went crazy in the cafeteria*she said itching her full diaper squishing it around*

"Alright you asked for it." Said the guard as they flipped a switch on their batons and the next hit from the girl would sting her at first but as they continued hitting her she would feel increasing pain until she decided to cooperate.

"Well that girl that went crazy was moved to a different area and security wing where she could get better treatment for whatever happened that made her go crazy. The guards that handle girls like her are better trained and not as forgiving as we are to you girls here. In fact you could scan say in the wing that the other girl is now in, the guards there are tougher and meaner but they have to be because the girls there are mean and tough and will do anything to be able to get out. The girls in that wing aren't allowed all of the freedom that you girls have in this part of the prison." She told the girl.

*but bella still struggled*let me go now I didn't even mean to stab her that's what you don't understand??

Sarah:well ok but my diaper is really starting to itch now though? 

"Well if you didn't mean to stab her then why are you struggling with us?! If you don't wanna be here in this wing then you need to cooperate and not try to hurt us, if you try to hurt us and hurt us then you will continue to be treated like your being treated right now okay?" They told.her as they continued to keep her held down and just continued to change her diaper before they managed to get the rash treated and into a new diaper and sat her up before slapping the heavy restraints and ankle cuffs on her and the waist restraint on her. "This is your life until you can prove not to be a violent person to the other girls in this wing and fight the guards and other inmates, you chose to be here, we didn't choose for you to get sent here. You did that all on your own when you stabbed that girl and made her fall into a coma." The guard in front of her.

The guard waited until all the girls were lined up and then put a restraint on each of the girls and linked them together before leading them along to be changed in the changing area and unlocking each girl so they could get onto the changing table by themselves and then they would get changed by a guard who was waiting at each table that the girls got onto.

I didn't know I was doing it when it happened I wasn't myself is there like a psychologist I can see here please*bella says almost crying again

*sarah was helped onto a changing table and was changed 

"If you wanna see a Psychologist we can arrange it, but your gonna have a big line ahead of you before she will be able to get to you because there are other girls also in need of therapy." She told Bella as the guard saw the crying and lightly swatted the girl "don't cry! Your not allowed to be crying after you got yourself into this mess" the guard said as she looked at the sniveling and crying young girl who was supposed to have been very aggressive when she sent that other girl into a coma in her previous security wing.

I-im sorry ma'am but I don't remember stabbing anyone I just remember when I got to breakfast then seeing her on the ground and me holding a knife I don't know what happened please you have to believe me I'm not that violent I wouldn't try to stab anyone I swear*bella cries hoping they believe her because she is telling the truth 

"Its not that I don't believe you, it's just that we have to do our jobs and you have to show the staff and us that you really didn't know what you were doing and then you can get transferred back if the staff feels that your able to maintain a low risk to the inmates in that sector." She said as she looked at the girl feeling sorry for her despite having been trained not too. But she still wouldn't let the girl escape if she was using this as a way to escape.

Meanwhile Sarah and the other girls were being lead to the storytime room and being arranged on the storytime mat in the room and being told to wait patiently while the storyteller was coming with a book. They were all allowed to have stuffies with them during story time as most girls in the low threat wing that were in the special section of the wing that was dedicated to the girls that acted way younger than their actual ages and got stuff like storytime, naptime, etc. And were allowed to have their own stuffed animals with them all the time where as the girls that were in normal low threat section were only allowed to have stuffed animals with them during breakfast lunch and dinner as well as during their sleep time.

Story-Time, Yea.... well not really but it is something to pass the time. Most of the girls get there Stuffies, I leave Poo-Bear in my bed, he is mostly for sleeping. Many of the girls start talking baby talk I think trying to get extra attention. at 12 I am not a teen and not a baby, I sit quietly in the back listening and remembering back before I could read, the tone of voice, the simplicity of the story.  I laugh when everyone else laughs and tinkle just a little. Thank Goodness for my diaper.   

*bella sniffled and nodded*o-ok I'll prove it I'll prove I'm not a threat to anyone*bella says a few days pass then a few weeks and bella hasn't attacked anyone and has been rather nice hoping she is moves back to low risk security*

*sarah is transferred to another cell with a nice girl named *h-hi sally I'm sarah nice to meet you? 

*a few weeks pass and the guard finds out the good news and get into bellas cell to tell her the good news* "Good news Bella, looks like the charges that were going to be added onto your sentence were dropped and the girl that you hurt has come out of the coma with all her wounds healed and has been transferred to another detention facility. The state has deemed that you will be transferred back to minimum security but you will still have to be checked in case you are hiding anything on you. You will get full privileges back but be placed in a special section of the minimum security wing where you get extra special treatment and get to sleep in a crib." She said as she looked at Bella.

Meanwhile the girls that were in storytime were now being allowed to just play with their stuffies on the storytime rug with each other since they got extra playtime beyond what the minimum security wing gets.

*bella runs up and hugs the guards leg*thank you thank you so much*she says ready to be with nicer girls and nicer guards hopefully they mean they mean the baby wing of minimal security

*sarah listened to story time happily*

Bella is moved to the baby wing of minimum security and is immediately fed with a warm bottle of specially designed baby formula that older kids can drink as opposed to having solid food if they wanted it. The young girl still in restraints was allowed to sit on the lap of the guard that was feeding her.

Once the story is over the girls are led over for bottle feeding time, each girl is put into a lap of a guard or prison staff member and given a warm bottle of formula and fed while being held in a position suited to a baby being cradled.

*bella drank the bottle happily*thank you guys for moving me back may I see the girl I hurt and say I'm sorry*she says to the guard hoping they say no so I don't have to see her*or can I go play with a stuffie please 

"She is in another facility so no you can't see her unfortunately." The guard says as she continues to feed the young girl from the bottle and the other girls also continue to get bottle fed by the guards and prison staff members.

"You can play on the floor while you wait for the rest of the girls to finish getting fed okay?" She said as she put the child on the floor and gave her a stuffed animal to play with while she waited for the rest of the girls to finish getting bottle fed and then would be put down for a nap.