LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sonic X: Little Chris

BabyCR

My idea is that Chris Thorndyke is secretly a little, but on the day the sonic group are supposed to return to mobius Chris' parents find out and reject his little side (OOC, I know, but plot excuse), so he runs away only to be found by Sonic and Amy; apparently on Mobius, littles are known and accepted, and they decide to take Chris with them to Mobius and treat him like the little he really is. More details:

• As much as he likes the experience, Chris still struggles with accepting himself as little, and has to try and learn to accept it; eventually, as he finally accepts himself he starts to call Sonic and Amy "Daddy" and "Mommy"
  • Chris finds himself slowly changing in appearance to look more like a Mobian hedgehog over time as he remains in Mobius, so SonAmy decide to try and find a way to make him physically their baby (i.e. physical regression) if he wants it
  • Anything goes, so long as no sissy stuff, no humiliation, and nothing sexual. The primary focus is on babying
  • While SonAmy is the focus, other sonic characters can show up as needed and we can decide who plays who as each comes into play

Anyone interested?

Archived