LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New, but not new member

Ahhh yes, growing old.  Well, I'm not exactly "old" (I'm 60) but age and time are taking their toll so I forget things, like usernames and passwords.  So here I am with a new account, but it's all good.  So anyway, I'm baby Marty, or Busy Britches, or any one of a dozen names I use in ABDL cyberspace.  I'm a 60 year-old who was diapered until the age of 5 with cloth diapers and rubber pants. 1959-1964  My mom would put me back in diapers over and over again in those days when I messed my big boy pants.  (Yes, I also fantasize about that as an adult.) 

I was stealing diapers off of backyard clotheslines when I was 7 and 8, and began diapering myself at the age of 10.

I knew I was an "Adult Baby" at the age of 6 when I watched my friend's mother change a poopy diaper on the living room floor.  I knew from that point on, that I wanted to be a baby. 

So I'm back again and looking for interesting discussions. 

Well, welcome back to the fold Marty. Hey, you know what happens if you don’t get old? 

And I remember you, you stole my favorite diapers and plastic pants off the wash line, back in the 60’s!  Never knew what happened to them? Till now! ? 

But, it’s all good now, no worries. Got lots, and lots of diapers and plastic panties now anyway. 

So, write those passwords down, and keep em in a safe place. Now you can relax, have fun, and enjoy ! 

6 hours ago, stinkybabymarty said:

I forget things, like usernames and passwords.

I forget my passwords all the time. I think I wouldn't be able to access any of my accounts if the "forgot your password?" button didn't exist. Anyways, Welcome back!

@stinkybabymarty. It’s ok really, I understand. You had to fulfill a need. 

I can remember a time when I was 5, 6? My mom, took me to her friends house, she had a daughter 3, I think. We were playing in her bedroom, and she was wearing these print plastic pants. I was fascinated by them, of course. Then I noticed the changing table. On the shelf below, I saw more plastic panties, and spotted these other printed ones. They were Disney, and had characters all over. I remember picking them up to feel them, and have a closer look. I don’t know how long I held them, but I did so want to take them! I got scared, thinking they would know I took them, or I would be found out with them hidden in my pocket, so I put them back. I always regretted putting them back! ? 

By the way, I meant to say, I like the photo. 

• 3 weeks later...