LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those who use terry lined pants...

How do you use them? I've been experimenting lately. I usually wear a Kins pant over my cloth diaper soaker and wear a double terry lined pant over all of that. I've been having more leaks in bed for some reason and tried adjusting my routine. I put the terry lined pants directly over my diaper and then a pair of plastic pants over those. For some reason ( I'm not sure why) this combo feels like it contains my diaper better for nighttime.

Who uses terry lined pants and do you put them directly over your diaper or over  top another pair plastic pants?

I use them over a disposable in bed to catch leaks, or at least I did before I switched to cloth at night.

It would seem to me that the purpose of terry-lined plastic pants is to catch leaks, and if you wear them directly over a cloth diaper, then the terry is acting like another diaper rather than barrier to soak up leaks. I'd think you're suppose to wear plastic pants, or a disposable, unless you're just want the terry to act as a thin diaper rather than as a catchment.