LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottle time or A summer with aunty.

(This RP is about a girl named Violet you is visiting her aunt who treats her like a baby.

About Violet she is very smart and a bit bratty. She loves science and math and reading. When she is with her aunt. Violet loves being put into diapers and being babied, she loves getting read too and love to color.

About the aunt she is sweet and kind, but frame when she needs too. She loves reading and gardening. She all so loves Violet and babying her.

So I am looking for someone to play Violet or her aunt, this will be a non-kink RP and more of a wram feeling kind of RP about a young girl being babied by her aunt. There will be breastfeed those, but in a non-kink way I all am looking for someone who can wright long thing like this. All so the babying is a secret.)

“All right Violet as you know I don’t have time to look after you so you will be staying with you aunt again like last time.”

Brooker said as he drove down the old country rood with his daughter in the back set as she read a science book.

“I still don’t know why you want to visit her so much; I mean when I took you here three years ago you complained all the way down, even those I told you it would just be for a week. So what did she do to make you want to come back to this hick town?”

Brooker Asked as he looked at his i-phone.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Violet responded by saying*

"Nothing dad i just found it to be kind of cool to hang out with my aunt"*she said looking up from her book at him and then back down*"is there something wrong with that? "

"Well family's just better*she said putting the book down as they pulled into the driveway so she put the book into her bag to finish later hoping auntie had plenty of diapers stocked 

"Okay, okay i still don't get it but fine.

Brooker said as he got out of car went to get his daughter's things from the car. But before he could even open the trunk a voice called out. "Brooker, Violet your here i am so glad you could make it." both of them looked and saw a beautiful red headed woman walked. "Now who has a hug for me?"

*Violet hugged her aunt*I'm so glad to see you again*Violet said getting her bag after the hug*

*she hugs her dad goodbye*bye dad I'll see you later? 

*she takes her bags to the room she has at Sarahs*ok auntie where are they*this is after her dad leaves*

Brooker and aunt Sarah watched as Violet run into the house, aunt Sarah had to giggle when she saw that. "My my someone is happy to be here.' Sarah said as she walked over to her brother in-law. "It's good to see you Brooker, how have you been?" 

"Oh you know Sarah, job's going well you know pretty busy and all. i still don't know why Violet all ways wants to come here, i mean there are a lot of science camps who begged me for her."

Brooker said as he started to get in his car. "Oh you know Brooker, Violet just needs motherly hand especially since she does not have a mom anymore." Brooker let out a sigh when he heard that and said. "Right, sigh right, anyway you know my number see you."

"Bye Brooker." After making sure Brooker left Sarah lift and walked into the house where she saw Violet hoping from foot to foot. "Awww done my little flower girl need to go potty?" Sarah asked with a smile.

Sarah smiled as she started to undress Violet, first taking her shirt off the the little training bra, then her shoes and socks, before finally taking Violet's shorts off. "My my you naughty girl wearing big girl panty then those you can barely make it to your training potty." Sarah said in mock disappointment at her little niece.