LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plumbing Problems

Chapter Twenty-six Run to Florida Storm’s Story.

“Hey, since we enjoyed Susie’s story so much, to pass the time why don’t we take turns telling everyone about our favorite diaper adventures or fantasies.” Said Linda. “I’ll start.” From there to just passed Baton Rouge, Linda relayed a story of an encounter she claimed to have with a female prison guard, while waiting to make bail on the triplets last drugs bust. The guard had watched Linda dress in a diaper for a court appearance, and had accosted her when she returned. It turned out that the woman was wearing a diaper under her skirt, and Linda gave graphic details of the liaison that followed.

“You wish,” said Laura, “You always had the hots for old Davis. Look there’s a rest area in ten miles let’s change diapers, and stop there to stretch our legs.”

Lucky pulled into a rest area and after dumping the used diapers and empty drinks cans and bottles, they spent around half an hour walking around in pairs. Each triplet with one of the other women, to prevent them from standing out so much. Laura took the wheel as hey hit the road again, and Helen related the story of how she met Daphne and their first night together. They stopped at a small run down gas station outside of Mobile to fill the large twin tanks of the Suburban. Lucky paid with a credit card in the name of a relative who lived outside of Birmingham, and they stayed in the car to avoid any security cameras.

From Mobile to Pensacola Lucky relayed an obviously false story, about an encounter, between the triplets, and another set of diaper wearing girl triplets they met at a camp for multiples. Where they had been sent in the summer between their junior and senior years in High School. She told how the three triplets had swapped partners time and time again as they licked and fingered the hot summer nights away. As they pulled in for another rest stop. Storm said “That’s so not true, I was with you all that summer you never went to any camp.”

“OK you do better.” Said Lucky

“I don’t have a really good true story, but I can make something up better than that,” responded Storm.

“Well why don’t you save it until the morning, I think you guys should catch some z’s, on the next leg. It’s two thirty already.” I’ll just plug in my IPOD while I drive said Linda, as she chugged a double espresso shot to keep her awake.

It was around six A.M. and they were about forty miles short of Jacksonville, when Helen woke from her slumbers needing a pee, she immediately used her diaper and tried to go back to sleep. However, after twelve hours of sitting around in wet diapers, she was a little sore and itchy, and decided she needed a change of diaper straight away. By reaching behind to the stash of clean diapers, then lifting her legs to remove and replace her diaper she managed to disturb Lucky who was sitting beside her. Lucky decided to change her diaper and she had soon disturbed the others and she set of a chain reaction of removing wet diapers wiping pussies and slipping on fresh pull-ups. Five minutes later everyone was awake and was drinking coffee from a thermos. “I need a pooh.” Announced Linda as she pulled off into a rest area.

After several poohs, followed by short walks to get their circulation going, and another stop for more coffee, they were back on the road with Lucky behind the wheel. “OK Storm, let’s hear this great story of yours then.” Said Linda.

“Yeah we want to find out what really goes on in that crazy head of yours.” Said Lucky.

“All right, any more crap from you three, and I’m going back to sleep. And keep your hand out of your diaper while you’re driving Lucky.” Said an unusually belligerent Storm. “Well you remember the story in the news a few months ago about Lisa K Avon, the female astronaut who was busted for confronting her rival with a pepper spray. After she supposedly drove from Houston to Orlando wearing diapers, so she could keep going without as many potty breaks.”

“Yeah we all remember that, you wouldn’t let us forget. Storm was completely obsessed with it, she read every news report about Lisa she could find.” Said Laura.

“I know, well it occurred to me that we are following the same route that Lisa took, and I started thinking about what really should have happened back then. So here goes, It starts back in Houston, where Lisa, a forty-three-year-old slim brunette, is feeling depressed, frustrated and angry. This is because the fellow astronaut, with whom she had an affair that broke up her marriage, has dumped her, and taken up with another coworker a thirty-five-year-old blond called Colleen Boatman. She has begged Jerry Lancaster, to come back and move in with her, but it has not worked. Today she learned Colleen will be flying by commercial airline from Houston tomorrow and will be arriving home in Orlando in about fifteen hours.

Lisa has decided to confront Colleen to try and force her to stay away from Jerry, and is at home planning her trip. She has a cheap blonde wig she bought for a fancy dress party and a light gray trench coat, as well as the pepper spray, she sometimes carries for self defense. She decides to drive, as booking a flight at the last minute will be expensive and leave a paper trail. Lisa realizes that she will not be able to make any long rest stops along the way, if she is to drive nine hundred miles and be there in time to confront Colleen. ‘I’m going to need a gallon of coffee to keep me going for that long.’ she thought, ‘damn I’ll be peeing all the time, I’ve been bad enough anyway ever since I had the twins. This isn’t going to work shit. Hang on, of course the twins, I had to wear diapers when I went out of the house, for months after I had them, I thought they might be potty trained before me at one time. And I still wear MAGs at work. You know, I think there still is half a pack of adult pull-ups in the bathroom somewhere.’

An hour later Lisa was in the road, and had just finished off the large coffee she bought from a local gas station when she filled her car. ‘Damn I need to pee already,’ she thought. ‘I really need to hang on a bit longer, or I’ll be sitting in a wet diaper for hours.’ As she drove the pain in her bladder was worsening and she rubbed herself between the legs to try and get some relief. ‘Funny really these diapers make me feel kind of sexy. I never really noticed that before.’ Finally she gave in and began to wet her diaper. ‘That’s really not as bad as I remember,’ she thought, ‘of course you are so uncomfortable and nervous waiting to take off in the shuttle, to think about anything else, and I wasn’t exactly thinking about sex much, right after I had the twins. It’s kind of nice in a gross sort of way.’ Just over an hour later she needed to pee again. ‘Hang it’, she thought, ‘I need to keep going longer before I stop, will this diaper take more, I have to risk it, I’ll let it out slowly and stop if I need to. So she wet for a few seconds but soon felt her legs becoming wet as the diaper leaked a little. She clenched and stopped her flow, but her bladder was soon calling out for more relief.

Lisa had hung on for about forty more minutes when she pulled over into a rest area, changed her diaper then used the restroom, she then bought a large caffeinated soda before hitting the road again. Three hours later Lisa was very wet, leaking and bursting to pee again. ‘This is not working,’ she thought, ‘I’ll need to stop for gas soon, I’ll look out for a pharmacy and see if I can get some better diapers when I stop.’ Fortunately the next exit was to a small town where she filled her car at a little gas station. She wore a cap to hide her face from any security cameras, after filling up, she went into the station shop where bought another large coffee, and payed by cash. Then she used the restroom and took off her wet diaper and threw it away. Next she drove down the main street of the town, and pulled into the parking lot of a twenty-four-hour pharmacy and went inside and bought a pack of fitted briefs. Under the bright lights, she saw the dark wet patches on her inner thighs and butt, and realized how much she had leaked into her jeans. Back in the parking lot she popped her trunk, and took a skirt from her bag. In the back of her car she changed from her jeans to her skirt and taped on one of the diapers she had just bought.

Finally back on the road she slurped down her coffee, and was becoming more and more wired, she drove and peed, then drove and peed some more. Each time despite becoming a little sore she enjoyed the sensation of wetting herself more and more. Occasionally she would find her hand rubbing her pussy through the diaper. Despite drinking a lot of caffeine she was becoming very tired, and thought about finding a motel and giving up her quest. However, she kept thinking about Jerry and Colleen together and this fired her jealousy and kept her going. Somewhere along the way, in her head were stray thoughts, that maybe Jerry was just a shit, and wasn’t worth all this hassle kept creeping in.

But Lisa was a very determined and obsessed woman and she kept to her task, and after a couple more stops for clean diapers and more coffee, she finally pulled into the parking lot of Orlando airport and parked her car. She took off her wet diaper, and put it in the trunk, then she put on her wig and raincoat, and picked up her large holdall that contained her unused pull-ups, a large wrench and her pepper spray. Then she headed for the exit from the terminal she expected Colleen to come through, to reach the baggage claim or parking lot.

Colleen’s flight was showing on the board, as having just landed when she arrived and she found a seat where she could watch the exit and waited. Nerves and coffee had soon filled Lisa’s bladder again, and she regretted not wearing a diaper, as she could not risk running to the restroom and missing seeing Colleen go by. Five minutes later Colleen emerged pulling her luggage behind her, and headed to the parking lot. Lisa followed her staying as far back as she dare but, she knew if she was too far back, Colleen would have time to get in her car and drive off before she could confront her.

Finally Colleen stopped behind a black Nissan, and opened the trunk and picked up her luggage and put it in. Lisa quickened her step and almost ran toward Colleen, as Colleen shut the trunk and stopped and looked at the strange woman hurrying up to her in a blonde wig, and wearing a raincoat in the eighty-five-degree Florida weather. ‘Can I help you?’ she asked.

As she approached Lisa pulled out her pepper spray and yelled ‘yeah, stay away from my man, bitch!’

Colleen recognized Lisa, and calmly said ‘Lisa what are you doing here?’

At that moment Lisa’s nervous energy drained from her, she dropped her pepper spray and the bag, stood still and burst into tears. Her full bladder screamed for respite, and without the energy or will power to fight anymore, Lisa simply peed on the spot. Her pee simply cascading down her legs onto the concrete floor of the parking lot, and splashed over her sneakers.

Colleen was completely taken aback by what she saw in front of her. Here was a forty-three-year-old woman crying like a baby and peeing her pants. When Lisa finished peeing, Colleen edged toward her and hugged her. ‘What’s up?’ She asked.

‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry, he’s not worth it’ sobbed Lisa.

‘Who’s not worth it?’ Asked Colleen.

‘You know that prick, Jerry Lancaster.’ Sad Lisa.

‘That skirt chasing asshole, I told him to sling his hook days ago.’ Responded Colleen with a weak laugh.

‘Oh-mi-God! I’m such an idiot, I thought you and he were you know.’ Said Lisa.

‘No I had a couple to many in the Apollo Bag one night, and woke up in bed with him, he thought it was something more for some reason. Mind you he didn’t seem very upset, and he went after that little Italian chicky who’s on the all woman shuttle crew. He didn’t get very far, I’m pretty sure she bats for the other team if you know what I mean. Hey you smell pretty ripe here, are you all right?’ Said Colleen.

‘I wore diapers when I drove here, I haven’t had time for a shower, or anything.’ Answered Lisa.

‘Looks like you need them, hey come on come home with me, I’ll get you cleaned up.’ Said Colleen.

Colleen drove Lisa to where her car was parked, and the grabbed a few things. ‘Bring those.’ Said Colleen, pointing the package of fitted briefs. ‘You never know when they might come in handy.

Lisa said ‘your right, I’m so messed up, I better wear on now just in case.’ As they drove to Colleen’s Condo near the cape, Lisa explained about the trip and wearing diapers, and coming to warn her off Jerry, but in the end she had realized, what a stupid mistake it was.

‘Don’t worry about the diapers,’ Colleen said, I’m a pilot too, I know how handy they can be, and I never had a problem wearing them myself.’

As they drove Lisa started to calm down a little, and the rubbing of the diaper against her pussy brought back the level of arousal she had felt as she was driving to Orlando. Then she remembered what Colleen had said about Maria Nappi. ‘What did you mean by bats for the other team when you mentioned Maria back then?’ She asked.

‘Oh you know a dyke a lesbian, well I’m fairly sure she’s at least bi, she and that English Chick Amanda are always together.’

‘I thought that’s what you meant, interesting really, I suspect quite a few of the women in the Astronaut Corps, are that way inclined. And of course in the Navy there are loads of them. Not that there’s anything wrong with it of course. I’m such an innocent really, Jerry and my Ex are the only guys I ever slept with, you know. I’m sorry I’m rambling I’ll shut up.’ Just before they arrived at the condo, Lisa wet her diaper without even thinking about it. ‘I’m sorry, I’m just so messed up right now, I just wet myself again, you don’t need to deal with this, why don’t you drop me at a motel and I’ll get some sleep. I’ll start thinking better once I’ve had some rest.’

No we’re here now, just come in grab a shower while I fix you something to eat, then you can crash out. You don’t want to have to deal with a motel in your state, and it’s really no trouble. All I was going to do today was veg out anyway.’ Said Colleen.

Seven hours later Lisa woke in Colleen’s spare bedroom, with a splitting headache and an aching bladder. She had drunk several glasses of water and orange juice before going to bed, this was intended to help flush out the caffeine from her system and prevent dehydration. Once she worked out where she was, and what she was doing there, she remembered she was wearing a diaper. She touched the outside between her legs, it felt loose and thin. ‘Good at least I didn’t wet in my sleep.’ As she moved here head hurt more, so she lay still for a moment, and tried to go back to sleep, the pain in her bladder was too much, so she sat up, and her head hurt. So she lay down again. For a moment she thought of just wetting her diaper right there, but decided to get up and head for the bathroom.

Colleen’s condo was small and only had the one full bathroom, and clad in a diaper and a short tee-shirt she headed to it. When she got there, she realized the shower was running and Colleen was in it. ‘Damn,’ she thought, ‘there must be another bathroom somewhere’. So she headed through the living area, the impact of moving around, and the sound of running water made her even more desperate. She tried a couple of doors off the living room but only found a closet and a laundry room. As she padded back through the living room, the effort of clenching her bladder muscles tight made her head hurt even more. Suddenly it all just seemed too much, and she stood still and let her bladder empty into the fitted brief she was wearing.

At first the relief from the pain of holding her bladder, mixed with the hot pee flowing around her body was pleasurable in a strange way. Then she felt a sting as the cheeks of her butt became wet, and she realized she had a diaper rash. She stood still until she had finished peeing and went to move. ‘Oh-mi-God, what’s happening to me.’ Lisa thought as all energy seemed to drain from her body and she collapsed on the floor and lay motionless.

A few minutes later Colleen emerged from the bathroom, clad in a short Navy blue silk robe and a white towel wrapped round her head. She ran over to Lisa who was struggling to get up. ‘Hey let me help you, I think you need to go back to be for a bit longer.’ She helped Lisa up and supported her as she walked back to the spare bedroom. ‘How do you feel?’ asked Colleen.

‘I have a really bad headache and I’m exhausted,’ responded Lisa.

‘Hey lay on the bed for a minute, and I’ll get you something,’ said Colleen, and she left and went into the bathroom, she came back a few moments later with a glass of water and two large pills. ‘Take these, they’re a painkiller and muscle relaxant, I ejected from an F4 at Homestead AFB a few years ago, I take them when my back hurts too much.’

‘Lisa took the pills and whispered, I have to change my diaper, I think I have a rash.’

Lisa stood up and started to un tape her diaper. Before she could complete it, she sat again on the bed, and was motionless again.

‘Would you like a hand?’ asked Colleen.

‘With changing my diaper? No, I couldn’t ask you to do that.’ Said Lisa. As she stood up again and immediately had to sit down. ‘I guess you better, I don’t know what to say.’ Sobbed Lisa

‘It’s not a problem, really just lie back and wait a minute, I’ll be right back, I have something for that rash in my bedroom.’ Colleen returned with a damp wash cloth, a tube of cream, and a large towel. She spread the towel on the bed and helped Lisa move onto it. She stripped off the wet diaper and carefully wiped around Lisa’s butt pubic mound and pussy with the cloth. Then she rolled Lisa onto her stomach and wiped her behind. She padded Lisa dry with part of the towel, and then gently rubbed cream into the reddened and sore areas around her butt and the tops of her legs. Are you sore right in there? Said Colleen pointing between Lisa’s legs. Would you like me to rub some cream in there as well? Lisa nodded OK and Colleen gently rubbed around Lisa’s pussy. She then spread out a fresh diaper next to Lisa and rolled her over on top of it. She pulled the diaper around a little, to position it correctly, then wrapped it around Lisa and taped it up. She pulled the comforter over Lisa and said, ‘Now try and get some more sleep, but if your still this way when you wake up, I will have to get you to a doctor OK.’ Colleen folded the towel and placed it on a chair. Then she picked up the up the wet diaper the washcloth and the cream and headed out of the room. As Colleen walked away, the cream dropped from her hand and she bent over to pick it up. Lisa saw Colleen’s robe ride up as she bent over, and thought she saw a pull-up diaper at the top of Colleen’s smooth slim legs. Moments later Lisa closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Three hours later Lisa was awake again, this time her headache was gone and she felt much better. Also her bladder felt fine as well, she had no need to pee at all. Then she felt the bulkiness between her legs, and realized that her diaper was very wet. ‘Wow, I wet in my sleep, I was only out for a while,’ she thought, ‘maybe I am sick.’ She got up and took off her diaper, and looked for something to wear. Then she thought ‘I really ought to wear diapers

until I’m sure I can make it to the potty.’ So she found her holdall, and took out a pull-up and put it on. Then she found the skirt she had been wearing earlier and put it on, she noticed it swelled a little of stale pee, but decided it would have to do for now. She balled up the wet diaper and headed into the living room.

Lisa walked into the living room, where Colleen was sitting on her sofa watching TV with a glass of wine in here hand. “Hi there, what should I do with this?” said Lisa. Colleen was still dressed in her robe, and quickly snapped her legs shut as she heard Lisa speak. It was too late and Lisa noticed the pull-up Colleen was still wearing, and remembered what she had seen before.

‘Oh come with me, I have the others in a trash bag in the Laundry room.’ Said Colleen and she led Lisa to where she could through away the wet diaper. ‘How are you feeling?’

‘I’m a lot better, my headache’s gone and I’m not so tired.’

‘Good come back into the living room and sit down, would you like something to eat or drink?

“I’m a little hungry I guess, and I could use some water.”

“OK, sit down and I’ll fetch you a drink. I’m afraid I don’t have much to eat in, I haven’t had a chance to go to the store. Is it all right if I call out for Chinese food?”

‘Sounds good to me, I don’t want to be any trouble.’ After Colleen had called in their order Lisa sat with her in the living room and began to sip her water. They watched TV for a few minutes before Lisa spoke again. “There was one thing, This time I went to bed I wet in my sleep, even earlier when I was exhausted and not feeling well that didn’t happen. I hope I haven’t damaged my bladder somehow.”

‘I think you can blame that on the meds I gave you. I have the same problem, especially if I need to take them before bed. I still have a little nerve damage to my lower abdomen from the time I ejected over Florida, and It’s hard for me sometimes to tell if I need to pee. The pain killers make this worse, and the muscle relaxants make it harder to control myself. A drink or two doesn’t help either,’ said Colleen as she took another slurp from her glass of red wine.

‘Is that why you are wearing a diaper?’

‘Yes, I took some pills earlier, when I’m home sometimes I just find it easier to wear a diaper than worry about trying to get to the bathroom on time. Normally with a guest I wouldn’t do it, but under the circumstances I figured you could hardly object.’ Said Colleen.

“Exactly, I guess we make quite a pair.”

‘I guess I have another little confession to make, you see it was Jerry who dumped me. I was drinking but I took my pain pills anyway, I wasn’t going to admit needing a diaper on a first date so I took a chance. Of course I wet his bed and he was furious.’

Lisa Laughed out loud and said, ‘couldn’t have happened to a nicer fellow.’

The door bell rang and Colleen said, ‘Damn I meant to get dressed before the food arrived.’

‘Don’t worry about I’ll go, where’s my purse?’

‘Take the money from my wallet it’s on the kitchen counter.’

They sat and ate their food in silence, while Lisa drank more water and Colleen had another glass of wine. As the food and water further revitalized Lisa, she noticed that sitting on a solid wood dining room chair, was rubbing her pussy against her diaper. She remembered how aroused she felt while driving all that distance wearing a diaper, and realized that she was getting turned on again. Furthermore her bladder was filling again and that was somehow adding to her feeling horny. Lisa debated in her mind holding on and waiting to pee until she had finished her meal, if the worst happened she had her diaper after all. She was also worried that she might be becoming incontinent, and thought that making it to the potty was important.

While concerns over her bladder were flashing through her mind, she was having another series of thoughts as well. She went back to her Sophomore year at the Naval Academy before she met her ex husband Sean. Her room mate Sandy and Lisa, had formed a deep attachment to each other and were constantly together. She found herself sexually attracted to Sandy, and was sure Sandy felt the same way. In those days’ women had been only recently admitted, and any hint of a lesbian relationship would end her college and Naval career in disgrace before it even started. One night after finals they had both gotten drunk, and had briefly kissed and fondled each other when they returned to the room. After a few moments they heard a knock at the door, and they broke off what they were doing. The next day they agreed that graduating from the academy was what they wanted to do most, and they deliberately kept apart. Lisa had taken up with Sean during that summer, and she never looked at another woman in the same way.

That was until now, the sight of Colleen’s sexy bronzed legs protruding from her short robe, was adding to her combination of physical and mental sexual stimulants. In her already confused and emotional state, she had no idea how to deal with these feelings. She tried to make sense of things, by thinking through, what does Colleen want, why did she bring up bisexuals? Why wear just that robe, and make it so obvious she’s wearing a diaper? Is she sending signals? Do I want to react to them? Jesus life’s already way too complicated. Then above the deafening silence, she heard a slight hissing sound coming from Colleen’s direction. ‘Damn it I’m wetting myself,’ said Colleen, ‘Do you mind? I’m nearly done eating I’ll just finish this up, then I’ll change, how about you, are you OK? You’re hardly touching your food.’

‘I’m sorry, I was just lost in my thoughts I guess.’ Said Lisa. Somehow, the sound and mental image of Colleen wetting her diaper, was incredible erotic to Lisa. This made up her mind to act, but how. Then she decided and said, You know when I said earlier Jerry and my ex Sean were the only people I’ve ever been with, that was not quite true.’ Lisa continued by telling the story of her never truly consummated relationship with Sandy. As she spoke the growing needs of her bladder were temporarily pushed from her mind. She finished by mumbling, ‘If you want me to leave now I will.’

“Of course not.’ Responded Colleen, ‘I had a similar experience. One of my first assignments after I was commissioned, was a small air force base in Alaska, and the only the only other female officer, who lived in the officers barracks was another young pilot. It was winter and it was dark and cold and there was not much to do. We started an affair, which went on for several months, there were rumors about us and in those days if you were outed it meant instant dismissal. Luckily my CO was not going to lose two good officers over this, and to split us up, he arranged for me to be transferred to Italy, The rumors followed me, and held back my career, so I stuck to guys after that, then eventually people forgot or started to care less about stuff like that, my career took off and I became a test pilot.

As Colleen relayed her story, Lisa realized that she was becoming desperate, but wanted to hear the end, eventually she felt a little pee escape into her diaper and thought ‘what the heck,’ and just let go allowing her pee to fill her diaper.

‘I need to change my diaper as well.’ Said Lisa as Colleen finally left the table and headed to her bedroom.

‘Do you need a hand again?’ Responded Colleen as Lisa started walking to her bedroom.

‘Yes I think I do.’ Said Lisa wearing the first broad smile on her face for several days.

“I’ll leave the rest up to your imaginations.” Said Storm.

“Wow that was great,” said Helen as she pulled her right hand from under her skirt.

“You should post it on the net, I bet people might like to read a story like that.” Said Susie removing her own hand from the waistband of her skirt.

“She does,” responded Linda who was quite happily still massaging her clit, finishing the rest of the story in her head.

“Don’t you get hassled, if you’re a girl posting on an AB/DL website? I did once and I had all sorts of responses from guys wanting me to send them photos, and baby them and crap.” Asked Helen. “Then when I didn’t respond they accused me of being a guy myself.”

“Oh I just use the name Jonesy and don’t talk about myself, and everyone just assumes I’m a man.”

“Oh, how cool.” Said Susie, “I might try that myself.”

Lucky took her left hand out from her diaper and began driving with both hands again and said. “Looks like we’ll need to keep Linda’s story till the trip back, we’re almost to our exit.”

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Twenty-seven Disaster

The next morning they awoke to the sounds of Baby Love by The Supremes, and quickly settled into what was now becoming a routine, of toileting, bathing and eating prior to starting their assigned tasks for the day. Lucy was becoming increasingly in need of a bowel movement, as she had not had one since before the start of the mission. She was waiting for Rachel to finish using the toilet and was becoming frustrated at the time she was taking. “What are you doing in there for Christ sakes?” she yelled over the flimsy curtain.

“I’m sorry, I’m really having trouble with this thing, I made quite a mess. I’ve nearly got it cleaned up. This is such a pain, I wonder if it would be easier just to use my diaper, and just push the poop down the hole.” Responded Rachel.

“Well if you don’t get out of there soon, I may have to find out.” Said Lucy. Who despite having worn diapers on many occasions throughout her adult life, had never had a messy accident, and in spite of her comment she didn’t intend to start now. Eventually Rachel pulled back the curtain and still totally naked emerged from the toilet.

Atlantis was slowly closing in on WEESAT and during the Morning Lucy and Jennifer used the orbiter’s thruster rockets to make minor course changes to keep them on track. At about midday as they were just about to leave the night part of the orbit, they caught sight of the satellite glinting in the sun ahead. Or the next two hours they slowly caught up with WEESAT and the astronauts took turns to watch it get closer through the cockpit windows.

Finally they were about half a mile away Lucy had slowed the orbiter’s progress slightly and they were in a parallel orbit. This was the first time they used the powerful zoom lenses on their digital cameras to photograph every aspect of the satellite. These images were downloaded to mission control, and BSAT and agency engineers scrutinized every detail, to detect if the WEESAT had sustained any damage which might endanger the crew during the recovery attempt. This process was repeated four more times as Lucy maneuvered Atlantis to various positions above and below the satellite, eventually closing to a range of one hundred and fifty yards. The ground crew would spend all night checking every inch to make sure that all was in order for the next day’s recovery mission.

This process took the rest of the working day, and at the end Lucy positioned Atlantis half a mile away from the satellite. Considered a safe enough for the crew to turn in for the night without constantly monitoring their position compared with WEESAT. Rachel and Natasha spent much of the day rechecking their spacesuits and equipment, to be ready for the first and most difficult EVA or space walks of the mission. Eventually they turned in for the night and attempted to sleep, despite nervous anticipation of the next day’s mission. Rachel, Natasha and the rest of the crew’s greatest fear as always was looking bad in front of others. The burden of being the first all women crew did not help, as they knew any mistake would be given even more scrutiny than usual.

Natasha eventually fell asleep, but was woken by her bladder within a couple of hours. She tried to ignore it for a minute, but soon found her right hand rubbing her pussy through the outer cover of her diaper to lessen the pain. This heightened her arousal and she started to remember dreaming Hirome and Mika at a slumber party with a number of other diaper clad women. She rubbed harder and felt the material begin to tear, ‘shit’ she thought, ‘this might leak now.’ She felt a slight spasm and a squirt of pee escaped into her diaper, she tried to hold back but realized she had to pee now. Immediately she allowed her muscles to relax, and she listened to the slight hiss above the hum of the cooling fan. Then she felt her pee flow, it bathed her lower body in warm liquid, just before it was absorbed into the diapers filling. Natasha waited until she was finished, and felt around her waist and legs to be sure there were not any leaks. Then she patted her diaper to be sure no liquid remained unabsorbed by the diaper. By now Natasha was feeling really horny she plunged her right hand into her diaper and started to play with herself. The effects of zero gravity had worked as usual, and she was soon climaxing. ‘Damn I hope no one was awake,’ she thought, as she slipped the wet diaper down her legs and over her feet. She folded it and placed it in a trash bag, then took the clean diaper she had velcroed to the outside of her sleep restraint and pulled it on. ‘I’ll wash in the morning,’ she thought.

The crew woke up to Be My Baby by the Ronettes and immediately started readying themselves for the most important and difficult day of the mission so far. Natasha and Rachel in particular had trouble eating any breakfast, when they were this nervous the re hydrated shuttle food particularly difficult to swallow.

Mission control had confirmed the recovery of WEESAT was a go, and Lucy maneuvered Atlantis within fifty feet of the spinning WEESAT. While this was happening, Soumeni helped Rachel and Natasha dress in their Extra-vehicular Mobility Units or space suits. On the lower deck of the orbiter, Soumeni opened the inner door to the airlock, and began to disassemble the suits. At the same time Rachel and Natasha, stripped out of their regular clothes, and emptied their bladders into the pull-up style diapers they were wearing. These were discarded and after wiping themselves down, they put on the more absorbent MAGs they would need for the six to eight hours they would spend enclosed it the EMUs. Next came special long underwear which had cooling water piped through small capillaries woven into the fabric. This was needed to prevent overheating in the enclosed suit. They had to expose their breasts as Soumeni attached their nipples, the bio sensors which would monitor their body temperatures and heart rates. Next came heavy socks and finally the outside pressure suits and boots themselves. Moving and donning the three hundred pound suits, was much easier than it had been back on earth. And they had completed the task and all the checks ahead of schedule.

The put on their helmets and attached themselves to an external supply of pure oxygen, they needed to breathe this for over an hour to force the nitrogen from their bloodstream. To enable the EMU to be flexible enough for the joints to work it needed to be pressurized below the normal pressure in the shuttle cabin. With nitrogen still in their blood stream it would cause bubbles to form, as the reduced the pressure had the same effect on the body as divers experience returning to the surface to quicky after a deep dive. The pain full and dangerous condition known as the bends.

Alexis in the meantime had deployed the robot arm, to its initial position ready for the two walkers to tether themselves to it. Finally the two walkers entered the airlock and closed the inner door behind them. They attached their tethers and waited as Soumeni operated the pumps which removed the air from the airlock, and then released the outer door allowing them to float out of the doors. For Rachel being outside of a space craft for the first time was both terrifying and completely exhilarating. The rush was so great that despite having peed only a little more than an hour earlier, she just let go of her bladder and felt her MAG drink it up. Natasha was already moving into the payload bay and retrieving the special v-shaped spar they had to attach to the robot arm.

In the cumbersome suits it took about an hour to attach the spar and then tether their suits to the designated end of the V. At this stage they could release the tethers which kept them close to the shuttle. All this took place as Jennifer watched and checked everything Rachel did, and Soumeni watched over Natasha. Space walking was the most hazardous thing any astronaut could do, the walks were carefully planned and everything on the checklist was observed by a crew member back on the ship. Then Alexis started to extend the arm out toward the WEESAT. Once they were close enough, the plan was that Rachel and Alexis would place a lasso like tether over a protruding metal bar on the slowly spinning satellite, to stop the rotation and hold it in place. Next they would go on to weld a small docking collar to the satellite, that the robot arm could be attached to, and allow the recovery of the satellite into the payload bay of the shuttle. Where Amanda and Maria would be able to change some malfunctioning electronic boards to allow the life of the satellite to be extended by several years.

As the astronauts slowly approached the satellite, Rachel allowed herself to look down at the sunbaked Sahara desert passing below. Then she prepared her lasso and started to look for the metal bar she needed to hook it onto. Alexis guided them to within three feet of the spinning satellite, and stopped the arm moving. Natasha and Alexis watched the satellite spin round for several minutes, then requested Alexis drop the arm by two feet. Once this was done, they watched another couple of rotations, and Natasha gave Rachel the word to go ahead. Rachel reached forward with the lasso on the end of a two-foot pole. She had to get this right as one touch could send the satellite drifting off into space requiring the walkers to return to the shuttle and another series of maneuvers to catch it again.

Rachel looped the lasso over the bar and an automatic mechanism pulled it tight. The momentum of the satellite caused it to pull away from them and the tether was designed to give about six feet to keep it clear of the space walkers. Rachel let out a huge sigh of relief as the satellite behaved perfectly. The release of the tension also allowed her to relax her bladder muscles and hot pee flowed again into her waiting MAG. Unknown to Rachel Natasha also was wetting herself, and as she heard Natasha say through her head set, “good job that was priceless.” Knowing what she meant, she responded, “thank you that was a priceless moment for me too.” Back aboard the shuttle, the other six crew members, burst out laughing with relief, and those with fairly full bladders joined in the fun.

Rachel used a winch to pull the satellite back to the arm, and Natasha used another tether to hold it securely in place. She then went on to weld the docking collar to the steel outer shell of the satellite. Once this was complete, the WEESAT was released again, and Alexis guided the astronauts back to the payload bay, where they detached the Spar from the arm and stowed the welding gear. Before they returned to the shuttle, Natasha checked that the TV feed had ended and they continued with the last task for the day. Rachel returned to the airlock and retrieved four large bags of soiled diapers, which had been velcroed to the ceiling by Soumeni before they left for the EVA. She took the diapers and placed them in a net specially placed in the cargo bay. Natasha in the meantime had retrieved twelve packs of fresh diapers from the storage area, and was taking them to the airlock. Between the two exhausted walkers in their massive EMUs and the packs of diapers the airlock was tightly packed, but the door closed and before long Rachel and Natasha were safely back inside the shuttle.

Soumeni and Maria helped the two walkers out of the space suits and stripped them to their very wet MAGs. “Looks like you guys had fun out there,” said Soumeni. “You must have been really well hydrated, I’m glad to see it.”

“Yes we did and I’m dying for a drink,” said Natasha, and naked except for her MAG she headed to her locker, where she retrieved, a small baby bottle which seemed to contain a clear liquid. She sucked on the teet and said, “Ah Vodka.”

“How did you get that on board?” asked a horrified Soumeni.

“I gave one of the equipment guys a blow job.” Responded Natasha.

“You didn’t,” responded an even more horrified Soumeni.

“Give me some,” said Rachel who was also still in her diaper, and otherwise naked.

Natasha passed the bottle to Rachel who took a swig.

Rachel gagged and said, “Ah it’s just water.”

Natasha, doubled up with laughter and peed in her diaper even more. Thinking quickly, Maria grabbed Rachel’s camera and took a picture of the two in just their heavy wet MAGs and Rachel holding the baby bottle. Rachel put it to her lips, and posed as Maria took another snap.

Lucy came down from the cabin to see what all the laughter was about, and said. “Hey what’s with all the adult baby stuff, this is a diaper lovers story.”

“Good joke, No. On Mir we had some real stuff though.” Said Natasha.

“Yes that was a good joke,” said Soumeni.

The next morning the wake up music was the Beatle’s version of We Can Work It Out, “My God, does Conchita think we’re all constipated or something.” Said Lucy as she emerged from her sleep restraint, where she had enjoyed her last few minutes before it was time to get up, by thinking of Sarah and slowly wetting her diaper.

“I think we’re all OK, are you keeping tabs on our bowels’ now Soumeni?” responded Rachel.

“I don’t care about that hole, I’m strictly wombs and bladders. I do have something if anyone needs a little help in that department.”

Two hours later all the crew had finished eating and cleaning, and were preparing for the next critical phase of the mission. Lucy was maneuvering Atlantis to a distance of just under fifty feet of WEESAT, the maximum extension of the robot arm. Alexis had pushed the arm out to twenty-five feet and was waiting for Lucy and Mission control to confirm that the two massive objects were locked together in exactly the same orbit. They were both traveling at approximately seventeen thousand three hundred miles per hour.

Amanda was monitoring a feed of the satellite’s electronic data, to ensure that all of its guidance systems were still not functioning. This was essential, as WEESAT had powerful rockets of it own, used to push the satellite back into a higher orbit every few weeks. Without doing this, the drag of the very thin atmosphere at this height would eventually cause the Satellite to slow enough, to cause it to drop out of an orbit. The purpose of the mission was to correct the controls for the system and allow the Satellite to continue to function for a couple of years until it ran out of fuel. There was a very slight risk that the system would become active while the Orbiter was close by, and an even smaller risk of a potentially catastrophic collision between the two space craft. Amanda confirmed the status of the WEESAT was OK, and Mission Control and Lucy gave the go-ahead to start the recovery process. Alexis moved the arm to within two feet of the newly fitted docking collar and stopped. She and the engineers on the ground, checked the video feed, and confirmed that everything looked OK to capture the WEESAT and bring it back into the payload bay.

Alexis moved the end of the robot arm into the docking collar, and hit the lock button. Immediately Amanda’s screen lit up showing all sort of activity, in the guidance system aboard WEESAT. “Abort! Abort!” she yelled, as she realized her worst nightmare had come true. Alexis immediately hit a button that caused the arm to release the satellite, but it was too late. Despite Amanda’s attempts to shut down the WEESAT,s systems, its main booster rocket fired for about half a second. The satellite snagged on the robot arm, causing it to change direction from straight up and away from Atlantis, to right at her. Lucy fired one of the jets used to guide the shuttle, causing it to flip over and move away from the oncoming satellite. This saved their lives by avoiding a direct collision. But the twenty-ton satellite glanced of the bottom of the shuttle and dragged along the underside of the left wing before shooting off into the blackness of space.

The shuttle continued to tumble slowly in response to Lucy’s hasty maneuver. On board alarms were sounding and flashing on every panel, and there was what appeared to be pandemonium on board, as the crew moved in all directions to their emergency stations. Here the thousands of hours spent in simulators training for every conceivable emergency paid off. While Lucy brought Atlantis back under control, Jennifer and the mission specialists went through their emergency plans, and checked each alarm in the order of how critical the system was to their survival. One by one the alarms were switched off, and a superficial calm returned to the cabin.

Lucy talked to Beate on the ground, and assured her that first indications were that they did not seem to have suffered any damage that was immediately life threatening. Then the crew one by one reported on the status of all the main systems on the shuttle. In Mission control engineers were checking their telemetry, and listening to the status reports from the crew. After each report, Beate relayed back to Atlantis, that Mission Control agreed with, the crew’s opinions that the vital life support systems of the orbiter were still functional.

As payload specialists, who not trained in all the shuttle systems Amanda and Maria’s role in an emergency was to stay calm and keep out of the way. Maria sensed that Amanda, was already beginning to blame herself for the accident, and though very shaken herself, she sought to reassure her friend. “It’s gonna be all right,” she kept saying to Amanda who was very tearful and who occasionally mumbled. “It’s all my fault.”

Lucy continued to discuss options with Mission control, and a plan for the rest of the day emerged. Alexis was to decide the status of the robot arm, and if not damaged return it to the stowed position in the payload bay. The rest of the crew was to do as thorough a visual check of the outside of the shuttle as possible, to see if any damage was visible. They would also check and photograph any debris floating nearby to decide if it posed a threat to their safety, and to see if any of it came from damage to the orbiter. Jennifer and Rachel in the meantime were constantly checking gauges, and computer screens to ensure that any of their vital supplies of; oxygen, hydrogen, and rocket fuel were not leaking.

The robot arm did not suffer any serious mechanical damage, but the video and still cameras on the end were not working, and a visual check once the arm was closer to the Shuttle confirmed they had been detached by the collision. This was a blow, as it meant the only way to inspect most of the shuttle’s exteriors for damage, was to do a space walk. Mission control said it was too dangerous to do an EVA with all the debris floating around outside the shuttle, and it was decided that they should maneuver to a slightly higher orbit to clear themselves from the debris field.

To calculate the time needed for a rocket burn, and upload the necessary instructions into the computer would take a couple of hours, and it was decided that the crew should eat and get a little rest. The priority for all of them was a clean diaper, many had been already wet before the incident happened, and had used their diapers for a second time while they were busy dealing with the emergency. If there was a consolation, not that anyone was thinking about this at the time, no one had suffered a major diaper leak.

As they ate, they discussed what might have happened, “The only thing that makes any sense to me, is that somehow, connecting to the arm completed a circuit which caused the thrusters to trigger,” sobbed Amanda. “But the plate we welded the docking collar, should have been completely isolated from the WEESAT’s circuitry. I just don’t see how it could happen.”

“There must have been a loose wire or something that completed the circuit,” said Lucy, who noticed how upset Amanda was, and that she was not touching her food. The topic of conversation moved onto how, much damage there was, and what was the prospect they would make it back to Earth alive. Lucy saw where this idle speculation was going, and decided to put a stop to it. Once they had finished eating, she said, “Ladies, we need to stay focused on what is under our control right now, worrying about what we don’t know, or can’t control will get us nowhere. The only thing I know for sure is we have a very talented bunch of people both here and back in Houston, and we’re gonna find a way through this. Now let’s get back to work.” While Jennifer was loading the new burn data into the computer Lucy took Maria aside and said. “You’re Amanda’s best friend, I need you to stick close to her, she’s obviously very upset and blames herself. If we’re going to survive this, and we are, we need everyone at their best. If she tries anything stupid, let me or Soumeni know.”

Beate came called in from Mission control and said, they had estimated it would take at least a six-hour EVA to thoroughly inspect the exterior of the shuttle for damage. And they would need several hours to prepare the procedure and brief Natasha thoroughly before she could begin the walk. The base doctors were insisting that she get some rest before she attempt the EVA anyway, so it was decided to bring forward that night’s rest period by four hours. They were also told that as a precaution they should power down any unnecessary equipment to prolong the life of the fuel cells that provided the power to the Shuttle.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter twenty eight The Agency Responds

“OK folks this is what we know right now.” Said Donna Trent the STS169 flight director as she addressed the group of senior engineers and Agency administrators, assembled in a large conference room to start planning how to respond to the incident with the WEESAT. Donna was an attractive forty three year old brunette about five feet four inches tall. “Atlantis was hit a glancing blow by the WEESAT and it was traveling at approximately one hundred kilometers per hour when it hit. We have to assume that it did damage the orbiter, but we won’t know the full extent of the damage until Natasha completes her EVA in about twelve hours time. At that time we will have a better idea of what will be doable in terms of a repair. The other thing is that, first indications are that no damage was done to any life support systems, and the crew will not be in any danger until the essential supplies, most likely oxygen or CO2 scrubbers run out. In the mean time we need to start planning for all possible options. Sal DiAngelis our chief planner will now outline what those might be.”

“We have three basic options for getting the crew back alive as far as I can see it. The best option is that the damage is slight enough, that the crew can repair Atlantis on their own and safely return to earth. However, based on what limited data we have, and some preliminary projections of the damage, this is the least likely option. Option two, and maybe most likely is that the shuttle will not be repairable to the point where it could withstand re-entry. In that case our only option is to send up Endeavor, transfer the crew and bring them back that way. The third option is to send Endeavor up with additional material, supplies and trained EVA experts and attempt to repair Atlantis. Of course both option two and three assume that Endeavor can be readied and launched in time to reach Atlantis, before a critical life support system gives up.”

“How realistic is it, we can get Endeavor up in time?” Asked Sarah.

“Luckily she’s due to fly in just over five weeks anyway and she’s almost ready to be moved out to the Launch Pad. Now there is no way the oxygen or power supply on Atlantis can last that long. But based on some emergency planning we have done in the past, we think we can have Endeavor ready in about fifteen to twenty days. I’m guessing we have a shot at eking out their supplies until then, but it will be pretty damn close.” Said Sal.

“I agree with Sal, my best guess at what might be possible with their oxygen and power supplies is eighteen to twenty days max. And don’t forget we will need forty eighty to sixty hours to rendezvous with Atlantis after the launch, depending on the launch window.” Said Bill Schmidt.

“I’ll give the authority to start preparing Endeavor for launch ASAP.” Said Admiral O’Brien.

“Right lets start working the numbers folks.” Said Donna. “Sal have your guys firm up the dates for launching Endeavor. Bill we need a plan to reduce their usage of critical consumables to the minimum, and I need your best estimate of how long each will last. Jim McNight please start putting together a team to plan the EVA’s necessary to either repair Atlantis, or transfer the crew. Sarah, please start looking at the crew requirements for either a rescue or a repair mission. I’m sure Brian will let you have who you need. Gloria, The crew are going to want to be sure that their families are being looked after as best we can. I need you to take care of it and keep the press out of everyone’s hair. Now I can’t say this better than Gene Krantz did back on Apollo Thirteen. People failure is not an option, we are going to bring those girls back alive. Let’s get to it.”

As the meeting broke up, Sarah followed Donna out of the room and saw her rushing into a nearby woman’s restroom. ‘That’s strange,’ she thought, ‘she was just in there with me before the meeting, I hope she’s all right.’ Sarah rushed back to her office and said to Carole Fawcett, “Please see if you can track down Ryan Harcourt for me, and have him come to my office or get him on the phone, I need to speak to him as soon as possible.”

“Didn’t you hear? Ryan’s T38 touched wings with Phil Wang’s over the gulf this morning, they, along with Mark Karnecki and one of the payload guys from STS170 all ejected. I don’t think anyone was hurt really badly, but they’re all banged up and in the hospital in Galveston.” Ryan and Phil were the Commander and Pilot scheduled to fly STS170 and as such were the obvious choices for the rescue mission. Mark was due to make the only scheduled EVA, along with Mika Wantapee, to attach a new Solar panel to the Space Station. It was unusual for both astronauts assigned to an EVA to be rookies, but it was a simple task and all the experienced EVA specialists were assigned to other missions.

“Shit, OK get me an update on their medical conditions as soon as you can.” Sarah pulled up a spreadsheet which listed all the active astronauts, by roles and their current assignments. She filtered just the Astronauts who had already flown at least two missions as Commander and four names popped up. She scanned them and quickly dismissed three, one had not flown for three years and was on a sabbatical at Perdue University, another Sarah thought had lost his edge since becoming a grandfather, and she believed he was on the verge of announcing his retirement. The other would be great, but was still recovering from minor surgery and would not be medically cleared to fly for two months. She thought of checking the commanders with one mission, but decided to go with what she already knew in her heart would be her prime choice. “Is Darla still at the Cape?” she called out to Carole.

“Yes she’s on family escort duty.”

“Shit, I’m going to need her back here, I hate having to remove her from the families at a time like this, but it has to be done.”

“Do you want me to get her on the phone?”

“No I’ll do it, ask Diane to come over please, and see if you can get me Mika Wantapee, and find out what the schedules four backups for Atlantis are. I think they are all on CAPCOM duty. ”

Sarah called Darla on her cell phone and left a message to call her. Thirty minutes later Darla had left the families with the other astronaut escort Roberta Thames, while she headed to the mission office to see what the latest information was, she checked who the message was from, and called back. “Hi, It’s Sarah.” Said the voice on the other end.

“Hi, bloody awful business this, do you know any more?”

“No, we won’t know much more until Natasha gets out and takes a look tonight, we’re just planning for all contingencies right now. Look that’s what I called about.” Sarah went on to explain about the incident over the Gulf that morning, and how she needed Darla to command a rescue mission, if one was needed. “Can you get back here today? We’re going to need to pick the crew from scratch.”

Darla responded, “sure thing, I’ll grab the first flight I can to Houston. I guess this hasn’t been one of the agencies better days.”

“Yeah, but this still may turn out to be our finest hour, I guess, Oh-mi-God, I’m speaking in cliches.” Said Sarah.

Diane arrived in Sarah’s office as she put the phone down. Sarah motioned for Diane to close the door behind her and stood up and hugged her. “How are you holding up? Asked Sarah.”

“I guess, I’m OK, just feel a bit useless right now, everyone’s really busy, but I’m not sure what to do. How about you?” Said Diane as she wiped a tear from her eye.

“So far, everything has been way too hectic for it all to sink in. Look I need your advice, I’m thinking about the crew for a potential rescue mission, does it make sense for us to use the four backups who trained with those girls. I’m wondering if they might be too emotionally connected to be able to think clearly. They are mission ready and the flight plan will be quite similar.” Said Sarah.

“I wouldn’t worry about it, they’re all professional and, I mean everyone from the cleaners to the director is emotionally invested in getting them back.” Responded Diane.

“What about Pat? She and Rachel are really close, and Hirome is hooked up with Natasha, though I’m not sure they are so serious.”

“Look I think I know where you’re going. Let’s face it you and Lucy are in love and it’s not getting in the way of you doing your job, so why should it stop them.”

“OK thanks I hope you’re right. Look I’m not going to make any firm choices until Darla gets here. I need to go change my diaper before Mika gets here.”

“Do you have any spares? I don’t know why, but in some silly way I think I’ll feel more connected to Soumeni and the others if I wear one.”

“Sure,” said Sarah as she opened the bottom draw of her desk and pulled two pull-ups from the package inside. She placed them both in her purse, and stood up. Five minutes later they were both freshly diapered, and were washing their hands in the rest room when Donna rushed in muttering “damn, damn” to herself. She barely acknowledged the greeting from Diane and headed straight to a stall, where they heard her pull down her black slacks and panties and a second later they heard her pee splashing in the bowl. “You OK there Donna?” asked Sarah.

“Yes I’m fine,” was the rather muted response from the stall.

“OK I’ll catch you back in Mission Control Center to watch the EVA.” Said Sarah, and she and Diane left the restroom. “Look why don’t you join us in MCC for the walk, I think it might be a good idea to listen into the communications, to see how the crew is holding up. I’ll clear it with Donna.”

“OK, thanks if this is going to be an all nighter, I might need more diapers.” Sais Diane.

“Well help yourself, you know where they are. If we need to get some more, I’ll ask one of the admins to pop out, they won’t mind.”

Darla arrived in Sarah’s office about four hours after having talked to her in Florida. Darla was still wearing her royal blue agency flight suit having flown a T38 into Houston’s Ellington field, and catching a ride over to the space center with an Agency driver. “Sorry if I pong a bit, I’m pretty sweaty and I’ve still got my diaper on as well.” Said Darla who patted her butt with gusto. “Any word on Atlantis, or on Ryan and the guys?”

“Nothing much new so far, they are just waking up and getting Natasha ready for her EVA. Ryan and Mark Karnecki both have broken legs and Phil Wang has neck and spine injuries as well as concussion. Josie Smith the payload specialist got away lightest, but she’s no use to us, we need pilots and fully trained mission specialists. That leaves Mika and the French guy Pierre whatever, who was scheduled to stay on the station from the STS170 crew. ” Said Sarah.

“God knows what the board of enquiry will make of those guys touching wings, they’ll be lucky to be flying mops round the exercise room floor, when they’re done. So Mika’s the only fully trained mission specialist from Endeavor who’s fit then.” Said Darla.

“Yes she is, do you want a few minutes to freshen up? Before we start.”

“No I’ll be all right for a few minutes I want to hear what you have to say. Besides I’m trying those new forty-two ounce pull-ups you gals recommended to replace the MAG, I’m pretty sure it’s good for another wizz. I could use some coffee though.” Said Darla.

“Carole, are you still there, good you are, please put on a fresh pot of coffee, I think we are going to need it. OK, Darla the way I see it is we may need from three to six crew members depending on the potential for repairing Atlantis. If it’s just a simple pick up, we would need a crew of three or four, depending on if we need someone to do an EVA to help transfer them across in the rescue pods. It’s at least possible that Rachel and Natasha may not be up to the rigors an extended EVA by then.” The rescue pods were pressurized balls which an astronaut could curl up in while being transferred to another ship. The shuttle usually only carried two full space suits capable of an EVA.

“Surely the maximum we can take is four anyway, with the expanded cabins on Atlantis and Endeavor, the theoretical maximum capacity of the orbiter is twelve anyway.” Responded Darla.

“Yes but I see any realistic repair mission requiring at least twelve long EVAs, even assuming Natasha and Rachel can help. I don’t see them doing more them two walks each. For the others to do four, that would be just too much unless we are looking at a fourteen to sixteen-day mission, and I’m not sure that we can keep Atlantis up there that long. So we may need to take three or four walkers, and work in shifts.”

“But what happens if the repairs aren’t successful, how do we bring back a crew of fourteen if there are only twelve places?” Asked Darla.

“I’m not sure, but if we are going to have any shot at repairing Atlantis, I think we will have to find a way. Anyway Natasha should be starting her walk in twenty minutes, do you want to freshen up? And I’ll meet you in the MCC. We can go through the mission crew options in there.” Said Sarah.

“OK, could you spot me a diaper, I left everything back in my hotel at the Cape, and I took everything from my locker here home to wash. I need some kind of underwear, and as I guess the toilet on Endeavor will not be fixed in time, I might as well get used to wearing them all the while.”

“Not waiting to test the new pull-up then?” Asked Sarah.

“Five minutes ago, no sign of a leak”

“Excellent, I must get some of those next time I get a chance to shop, Who knows when that will be.”

Sarah and Darla were joined in Mission control by Lucy and they sat and watched as the video taken by Natasha streamed in. Within minutes Darla said, “Look at all those missing tiles there is no way they will be able to repair that themselves, it looks like we are going to have to go up and get them.”

“I agree, this might be ridiculously optimistic at this point, but I think we may have a shot at a repair mission. It looks like the damage might be limited to the tiles, we may just be able to fix them and get Atlantis back as well as the girls.” Said Sarah. “When they go into darkness, I’ll get my laptop and we can start going over who might be the best candidates for the mission. I’m thirsty, anyone else want some water.”

Both Darla and Diane nodded and Sarah was soon back with her computer and three bottles of water. As they watched, they discussed potential candidates and fairly quickly decided that though Beate was a rookie, she would make the best choice for Pilot. She had trained to backup Jennifer for a rendezvous mission, very similar to the one she would be required to do. Beate was also trained to spot for space walkers when not required as a pilot. The mission specialists were the tough choices, as all four would have to be experienced space walkers. This made Sarah realize her original idea of using the other three backups and Mika as the crew would not work as all were rookies. They went over the list of available mission specialists with at least two space walks, and came up with a list of three names.

“We are definitely getting a bit light on experienced people these days.” Said Darla “Andy Carlson and Ashok Kumar will be great, but you can exclude Bobby Thames from the list, she told me she was pregnant a couple of nights ago.” The extra exposure to radiation in outer space, was considered to be a risk to the foetus, therefore, pregnant astronauts were automatically grounded.

“I know ever since we announced the end of the shuttle program, many of the experienced people have decided to move on. Only the youngsters who think they might get a shot at Aries are hanging around. OK lets try the guys with one space-walk.” Said Sarah as she changed her filter to include them.

“Look I know who I want on my mission Sarah and you’re sitting opposite me. You are as good as anyone we have, and you are still fully qualified, you are still spending plenty of time in the pool, and it’s only just over two years since your last mission. The only reason you can’t fly is your stupid bladder problem, and that’s just BS. We just sent up eight women who are spending more than two weeks in diapers. I’m going to talk to Brian O’brien and insist you fly this mission.” Said Darla.

“For what it’s worth, I agree with Darla,” said Diane. I know Lucy would want you as well.

“Well we still need one more, and then we better choose another in case you can’t persuade Brian. It will be getting light up there in five minutes, lets watch the feed, and finish our discussion in a bit.” Said Sarah.

“OK but time for a quick diaper change I think, that water and coffee went right through me.” Said Darla in a hushed voice.

“Me to,” said Diane with a sheepish grin.

“Me three,” laughed Sarah. “Let’s stop by my office I guess we need more diapers.

They headed along the corridor that took them to Sarah’s office, and as they passed the ladies room Diane almost slipped in a small pool of water just outside the door. Once she righted herself, she said. “Wow, it looks like someone didn’t make it.”

“You guys go in there, and see if you can help,” said Sarah, “I’ll grab some diapers from my office and come back.” Darla and Diane entered the ladies room to find Donna Trent next to the hand drying air blower desperately trying to dry her black slacks. She was still wearing a pair of light-blue bikini panties, the lower parts obviously very wet. She was also crying and muttering ‘damn, damn, damn,’ under her breath.

“Hey Donna, what’s happening, are you OK?” asked Diane.

“What’s it look like? I damn well wet myself, I waited too long and then Bill Schmidt stopped me when tried to leave to come here and I was too damn late. How am I going to get all these people to pull together and save those girls if I can’t even control myself? I should quit and let one of the guys take over.” Said Donna.

“Bollocks to that,” responded Darla. “What’s a little bladder trouble got to do with your ability to run this mission? You know Atlantis and the crew as well as anyone, and you’re a damn fine flight director. We need you to get your shit together.”

At that moment Sarah walked in with a hold all containing a bag of pull-ups. “Look give me your pants,” said Diane, “I’ll finish drying them, take one of Sarah’s diapers, then go in a stall and take those wet panties off and put it on.” Donna raised her hand in protest and was about to speak, but Diane Continued. “Don’t argue, we’ll talk about this later, you need to get back to the MCC Natasha will be back on the underside and people will wonder where you are. Sarah and Darla you need to get back so get changed, I’ll catch you up in a minute.”

“But, I..I can’t wear a diaper.” Said Donna.

“Why not we all do? Right now all that is important is getting you back to mission control and in charge.” Said Diane.

“Damn it woman do as she says.” Said Darla with such a sense of authority, the Pope would have obeyed, with that Donna disappeared into a stall, with a diaper in her hand.

“Donna these pants are drying ok but they are going to stink a bit. Do you have anything else to wear?” Said Diane a minute or so later.

“No, I don’t.” Came the reply from in the stall.

Sarah emerged from her stall and said. “Diane when you are done here go and find Carole Fawcett and have her see what she can do to find something for Donna. Have her pop out to the mall, and have her stock up on pull-ups while she’s there.”

Donna sat on the potty and removed her still soaking panties and reflected on the last few minutes. Thinking about, how she had been watching the space-walk in mission control and occasionally swapping notes with other colleagues. When Natasha had started to survey the top part of the orbiter, she had taken a large cup of coffee from the pot, and had started writing up a few notes. To use in the string of meetings she knew she would be stuck in for several hours after the walk. Twenty minutes later she realized she needed the bathroom, and her need like it always seemed to be lately was already quite strong.

In recent months she had found her previously strong bladder needed emptying more often, and it seemed to give her less and less warning before she became desperate. Before today she had only had two major accidents, both after getting stuck in traffic on the way home. One time she had been able to make it to the bathroom, but flooded her pants and panties before she could take them off. The other occasion she had pulled up her skirt and squatted the moment she got out of her car, she peed through her underwear and hose all over her garage floor. More worrying to her, were the times she had needed to excuse herself from important mission meetings, sometimes only a short while after they started. Occasionally, as during that afternoon it had been such a close call that she had begun spurting in her panties before she could get them off. She knew she needed to see a doctor, but the last few months had been so hectic she had just kept putting it off.

This occasion Bill Schmidt had stopped her and insisted on giving her his thoughts on the rescue versus repair discussion. It took Donna four minutes to break free from Bill, and by then she was really desperate. As she neared the restroom, she felt her panties becoming wet as she started to pee. She stopped and clinched her muscles and managed to stop the flow for a moment, but as she reached the door she started to pee again. This time tiredness and the stress of the day caught up with her, and she did not have the will power, energy or sheer desire to fight back the flow, and she just stood there and peed until her bladder was empty. At the time the relief from the pain of holding her bladder, and the oddly comforting sensation of her hot pee running down the insides of her legs seemed almost pleasurable, in a perverse way. And for a moment she shut out any thoughts of dealing with the consequences of her accident.

Once she finished wetting herself, reality caught up with her and she ran inside the restroom and had started to blow dry her pants. Two minutes later when Darla and Diane came in, she had been frantically trying to figure out what to do, as sneaking out and going home to change with everything going on was just not an option. While sitting on the potty she tried to pee some more, but nothing happened, so she unfolded the pull-up diaper and looked at it. At least it’s quite thin I guess maybe it won’t show. A couple of times in the recent past when conversations had turned to the astronauts use of diapers. Donna had thought about trying them herself, but due to her instinctive horror at the thought of them, and that she considered that wearing them to be giving in to her problem, she had quickly dismissed the idea. Now she thought ‘I guess I could just put my pants back on and forget this diaper. I surely won’t let this happen again, maybe not, It’s going to be a crazy few hours, it might just come in handy.’

“Come on Donna, we need to get you back to MCC, these pants are as dry as they are going to be anytime soon, they still feel damp but I don’t think anything will show.” Said Diane.

‘OK’ thought Donna and she pushed her feet through the leg holes of the pull-up and then stood up and pulled up the diaper. ‘OK I guess it doesn’t feel too bad a little bit of bulk between the legs but mostly just like regular panties. What’s going on with this bunch all wearing diapers? I have no idea, and what about the crew, not a single complaint about wearing diapers all the time.’ Donna came out of the stall and walked toward Diane, as she did so she checked herself out in the mirror and thought, ‘not too bulky, maybe no one will notice.’

“Darla dried your shoes as best she could with TP she’s headed back to MCC with Sarah. Put these on and let’s get back before anyone wonders where you are.” Said Diane as she handed Donna her pants. Donna quickly dressed and took a quick look at her butt in the mirror. “Don’t worry I’ll clean up in here, you get back.” Said Diane.

“OK, thanks Diane, I had no idea what to do,”

“Don’t worry about, I’ll take care of everything, you concentrate on getting Soumeni and the rest back OK. Oh if you need to use your diaper take it as easy as you can, or you might leak”

Diane quickly changed her diaper and looked around the bathroom, she found Donna’s discarded wet panties in her stall, wrapped them in paper towels, and put them in the holdall Sarah had used to carry the diapers from her office to the bathroom. Then she headed over Sarah’s office and found Carole Fawcett sitting with Betty Hudson. After she had explained what had happened, Betty made a quick call to a friendly maintenance person to get the puddle mopped up, and Carole agreed to head out to the Mall to buy pants for Donna and more diapers. “I don’t think many people will be going home anytime soon, they are setting cots up in the offices so people can take naps, do you want me to get you anything?” said Carole.

“I could use a change of clothes, I bet the others could to.” Said Diane.

“Yes I think lots have people have called home and asked their wives or someone to bring in stuff.” Said Betty. “Give me your keys and I’ll pick something up for you if you want.”

“Yes thanks, here’s my key and this is the security code, look Sarah Darla and Donna live on their own as well, maybe you could do the same for them. Come with me to the MCC and I’ll ask them.” Said Diane. It turned out that Darla’s younger daughter was already on her way with a change for her, but Sarah and Donna were happy to have the help.

As they watched the rest of the space-walk Darla Sarah and Diane went over the list of Mission specialists with experience of a single walk and had picked out two names, Aaron Briggs and Louise Cotton. “Well we won’t be short of muscle of we need it, Aaron and Andy are the two biggest guys on the active roster.” Said Darla.

“Yeah and Louise is the biggest of all the girls by far.” Said Diane.

“I still don’t know how you are going to bring fourteen crew members back in a twelve-person ship, it’s not like college and packing everyone into the back of an old VW.” Said Darla.

“Well I still think we have to consider a repair mission, If we lose Atlantis then I think that is the end of the shuttle program and maybe the space station. I don’t see us carrying on with just two orbiters.” Said Sarah, “I haven’t seen anything that doesn’t look fixable, but it will need more than two walkers, so we will just have to find a way to get it done.”

With about forty-five minutes of the scheduled walk left, Donna who had been drinking caffeinated soda to help stay awake, was desperate to pee again. By this time she was being approached constantly with observations and questions from the engineers and directors, and she could not see how she could slip away until Natasha had finished the inspection of the shuttle. She noticed that some people who came close quickly backed away, and realized that she must smell of pee. I guess everyone must have figured out what happened. She hung on for a few minutes and the pain from her bladder made her finally decide, that she needed to either wet her diaper, or head to the rest room. She shivered slightly, due to the cold of the over air conditioned Mission Control Center, and thought ‘God, I hope this thing works,’ as she tried to let her bladder go. It took a couple of attempts, but then her pee started to flow, she remembered Diane’s advice and tried to stop and start checking for leaks as she peed. As she gained confidence she began to think, ‘this isn’t really too bad, actually there’s something oddly nice about how the warmth kind of envelops you.’ Almost at the point she was done she felt a little pee run down the inside of her left leg, and she stopped herself and quickly looked down. ‘I don’t think it shows she thought, but I’m going to smell even worse. I hope Carole gets back with those new pants soon.’

Satisfied that she would not leak any more Donna sat back and watched the rest of the walk. And once Natasha had finished her inspection and was doing housekeeping duties, she found her usual self confidence which had been temporarily shattered by her incontinence, was restored. Donna stood up and announced that they would meet to review the situation in the conference room in just over an hour. ‘Odd how wearing a diaper can do that’ she thought, then she walked over to where Sarah, Darla, and Diane were sitting, “Hi thanks you guys you really saved my life back there.”

“Don’t worry about it, hey Carole just IM’d me to say she put your new pants in your office.” Said Sarah.

“Great, I’m afraid I’m pretty stinky and some of the guys must have noticed, by the way do you have more diapers, I used this one already.” Said Donna.

“I think you’ll find Carole has already taken care of that, did you leak? You have to watch the pull-ups, they are much less visible than the other kinds, but they don’t hold as much.” Responded Sarah.

“Diane warned me a bout that, I did leak a bit, not too bad I guess.” Responded Donna.

“I’ll see if we can rustle up a pair of waterproof pants for you.” Said Diane. “They really help.”

“When things calm down, you guys are going to have to tell me what’s going on here, I have to run, I need to change myself, then I need to talk to the director before the meeting.” Said Donna, and she left Mission Control and headed back to her office. Fortunately Betty Hudson was still waiting outside her office, and she asked her to stand guard and make sure she was not disturbed for a few minutes. Once inside her office she shut the door and found a bag on her chair. It contained a pair of black slacks very similar to the ones she was wearing. As well as a bag of twenty pull-up diapers of the type her by Sarah, some disposable wipes and a three-pack of cheap white bikini panties. She opened the diapers and took one out, then quickly slipped of her slacks and the wet diaper she was wearing. She wiped herself as best she could, and put on her fresh diaper and new slacks. Donna found an old plastic grocery bag and stuffed the wet diaper and the used wipe in it. She stashed the grocery bag and a couple of clean diapers and wipes in her large purse. Then put the rest of the diapers, the wipes and the spare panties in the large draw in her desk.

Then Donna took her dirty pants and folded them and placed them in the shopping bag the new ones had come in. She opened the door and gave Betty the bag and her car keys. “Thank you so much, I don’t know what I would do without you, I need another favor, please put these in the trunk of my car, you know where it’s parked.”

Donna called the director and took a couple of other calls, then after a quick stop off in the restroom for a pee and to dump the wet diaper she headed back to the conference room for the status meeting.

Jim McNight was the first to speak, “As far as we can tell at the moment the damage is only to the tiles, it looks like the WEESAT hit the orbiter a glancing blow and avoided major structural damage. We still need to do a lot more work on the images and other data before we can confirm that. I think we will need about another twenty-four hours before we can be sure. And then we will not be absolutely certain the damage isn’t more serious, until we can strip the damaged ones off and have a look. If it is true that the damage is only limited to the tiles, then there is a good chance we can repair Atlantis and bring her back down. However, it is pretty obvious that repairs are not possible with the capabilities currently on board the orbiter.”

“So we need to send up Endeavor with a repair team, if we want to get Atlantis back.” Said Donna.

“Yes we have a ball park estimate and we think it could take from twelve to sixteen eight-hour EVA’s to replace all the missing and damaged tiles, It could be done but that is a hell of a lot of space walks, far more than we’ve ever done on a single mission before.” Responded Jim.

“Before we start to discuss possible scenarios, let’s get Bill and Sal’s updates on possible launch dates and how long we think we have until they run out of something critical.” Said Donna. “Bill you go first.”

“Well we ran the numbers on the critical supplies, the key ones are oxygen, power and CO2 scrubbers. We think we can eke out their power for about twenty days if they switch off everything but essential equipment, they are already doing that. The downside is that with the fuel cells running at less than half capacity, they will have very limited drinking water.

CO2 Scrubbers may last almost as long. The biggest problem is oxygen, our best estimate is that the available oxygen supplies will only last about fifteen more days, seventeen at the very outside.

There is one other consideration, the mission was planned for ten days with a possible extension to thirteen, and they only have food for nine days left, they should have no problem surviving but they may be weakened, and very hungry by the time we are able to get there.”

Sal spoke next. “We have been running the numbers every way we can, but the best timing we can come up with for a launch with any degree of confidence it will be safe is seventeen days. That means with two days to rendevous it will be nineteen days before we can get there. I know how that sounds, but we can’t take unacceptable risks and lose another Orbiter and crew. We are still looking at ways to take a day or two out of the schedule, but that’s the best we have right now.”

The mood in the room sank like a lead balloon as everyone figured out the consequences of what Bill and Sal had said. Unless something changed it looked like any rescue mission would find would be eight corpses. Donna stood up and started to speak, a little halting at first but soon she hit her stride. “Listen up people, we are here to figure a out a way to save those ladies, and we are not going to give up, we have to go back and work the problem until we find a solution, there has to be a way to either make the oxygen last longer, or launch Endeavor sooner. Now let’s quickly hear from Sarah before we break.”

Sarah Spoke. “Based on Bill’s preliminary damage assessment, I think we should still be planning a repair mission. The only way I see that working is if we send up four EVA experts, even then doing possibly four long EVAs each will be very demanding.”

“Don’t you think Natasha and Rachel will be able to take on some of the load?” asked Sal.

“It’s possible but we shouldn’t count on it, they may not be in very good shape by the time we are there.” Responded Sarah. “I understand four mission specialists means we may need to land Endeavor with fourteen people on board, but if we are going to try to save Atlantis we will need to solve that problem. I want to confirm that Brian and I have agreed that Darla will be Endeavor’s commander, and we have some thoughts on who I would want for the mission. But we don’t need to take up everyone’s time with that right now.”

“Thanks Sarah, I agree with you we should still plan for a possible repair mission, why don’t you Darla, Jim, Brian and Diane meet and complete the crew roster once we have had our call up to Atlantis.”

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Twenty Nine Flying and walking.

After the burn of the rockets to move to the new orbit, the crew busied themselves with a few housekeeping chores before settling down to eat and to try and sleep. As they finished their personal hygiene activities, they dressed in just diapers and tee shirts they gathered in the mid deck area. They were still hyped up after the incident, and it was ahead of the normal turning in time, so rather than getting into the sleep restraints they gathered and began to chat. The topic of conversation soon turned to speculation over what would happen to them, and whether a rescue might be possible.

Lucy heard the conversation as she came down from the upper cabin after having a final talk to Mission Control prior to turning in. “OK guys gather round and listen up, I know this is hard and you are only doing what comes naturally to everyone, but it’s not helping discussing what we don’t know, so let’s turn in and get some rest.”

“I understand what you’re saying.” Said Rachel, “but I’m still pretty amped up, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to sleep.”

“Me to.” Said Alexis.

“Well why don’t you and Jennifer just fuck each other. That should calm you down.” said Rachel.

“Hold on, that was a mistake, we got carried away OK.” Said Jennifer.

“It’s all right by me, we’re all pretty horny, it’s a reaction to the blood moving around your body.” Said Natasha.

“OK ladies just calm down and shut up.” Said Lucy. “Getting all riled up isn’t going to help anyone sleep. So let’s at least keep quiet and give the others a chance.”

“Wait a minute, maybe Natasha’s onto something Lucy,” Said Soumeni. “Sexual release can help calm everyone down and take our minds off what’s happening for a while.”

“Are you suggesting we all pair up and make love?” said Amanda.

“I was just thinking about a little self stimulation actually, I suspect we’ve all been tempted, but have been unwilling to try it due to the lack of privacy. What if we agreed that it’s OK to masturbate when in your sleep restraint.” Responded Soumeni.

“Some of us have already done a little experimenting already, it does help.” Said Natasha.

“How does everyone feel about that? I guess I’m OK with it if everyone else is.” Said Lucy. “Anyone object?” Lucy waited a few moments and no one spoke up. “OK what’s that word you use Amanda? Yanking,”

“Not yanking wanking.” Laughed Amanda.

“Yes permission to wank is granted. Now everyone into bed and try and sleep.” Said Lucy.

“Aye Aye Skipper.” Said Rachel.

“OK Mommy.” Said Natasha, who as a full Colonel in the Russian Air Force technically outranked Lucy, and she occasionally took advantage, by being cheeky.

They finally got into their sleeping bags and tried to settle down. For about five minutes Rachel kept trying to concentrate on thoughts of nights she spent with Pat, romping around their king size bed wearing the diapers that she and Pat had become addicted to in recent months. But each time she thought of Pat she started worrying about her and how she was feeling. She heard the sounds of Alexis’ and Natasha’s hands rubbing against their diapers, but she could not get properly aroused. Without meaning to speak out loud she exclaimed. “Damn it, this isn’t working!”

“It’s not happening for me either.” Said Maria.

“Damn damn damn.” Sobbed Amanda.

“What’s up?” said Lucy.

“I’m sorry I just can’t stop worrying and concentrate on anything else.” Said Rachel.

“Why don’t you get mommy to tell you a story?” Said Natasha.

“Shut up Natasha, though maybe a story’s not such a bad idea. I’m getting nowhere as well.” Said Lucy. “Maybe it will help us concentrate on the task in hand. Has anyone got any good erotic stories?”

“Why don’t we take turns telling them, I’ve got a feeling we are going to have plenty of spare time over the next few days.” Said Jennifer. “Why don’t you start us off Lucy?”

“OK What sort of thing would you like to hear?” Responded Lucy.

“Well why don’t you tell us about you’re most erotic experience in diapers, I’m sure we would all like to hear that.” Said Alexis.

“OK, I don’t know let me think. Maybe this will work I guess this combines my current three greatest ways of getting thrills. That is flying, diapers and of course Sarah. Shortly after Sarah and I hooked up, I agreed to allow her to be my backseat on a T38 flight out over the gulf of Mexico.” The T38 was a supersonic two seat-advanced trainer, The Agency operated a squadron of them and they were used by the pilots to keep their flying skills sharp and proficiency up to date. They were sometimes used as transports for Astronauts visiting suppliers or on PR events, but often they were just used for joy riding. They were extremely powerful, maneuverable and great fun to fly, and the pilots in the Agency took every opportunity to fly them.

“I met Sarah in the women’s locker room at Ellington field and fortunately we had the place to ourselves as we changed into our flight suits. Sarah returned from the potty having changed her diaper and stripped down to her bra, diaper and plastic pants. I was just wearing my usual white bikini’s and a bra. I slipped off my panties and reached into my bag for a cloth diaper, and started to put it on. Sarah said, ‘I thought this was a short trip, I mean do you need a diaper, and why not use a disposable anyway?’

I responded ‘yes, I know it’s only just over an hour, but I nearly always wear a diaper when I fly. Wearing a cloth diaper reminds me of my early flying days and just adds to the thrill, believe me it will get used.’

I pulled on a pair of tight fitting plastic pants over my diaper and Sarah said ‘Oh I believe you, I guess I’ll have to see if I can figure out what you mean.’

‘Do you want a cloth diaper I have a spare one in my bag?’ I asked. Sarah nodded her head and took the diaper I offered her. ‘Change here,’ I said, ‘I checked the only other people flying today are a couple of the guys, so no one is gonna walk in on us.’

‘I’ll see what I can lay on for you, give me a tap on the shoulder when you feel the urge to pee and I’ll try something.’ Said Lucy as she Zipped up her flight suit over her plastic pants, which were now bulging with a thick cloth diaper.

‘OK you give me a signal as well, how about an O,’ Sarah made an O with her finger and thumb. ‘Hey I wasn’t going to, cause I was trying to stay dry, but let’s grab some water before we take off.’ Sarah patted me on my well diapered behind as we left the locker room, and headed to the nearest vending machine. With increasing anticipation of the inevitable consequences, we both drank 20oz bottles of water, as we enjoyed feeling the soft cloth of our diapers rubbing against our private parts, while we slightly awkwardly walked across the tarmac to our assigned plane. We were soon in the air, and heading out of the controlled airspace around Houston, and out over the Gulf.

Once we were in the unrestricted area I started hot dogging, I looped the loop hit the afterburners and pushed the T38 up to nearly Mach 2 and climbed vertically until I nearly stalled. Then I did controlled spins and Hi G turns for several minutes. My bladder was filling rapidly and starting to hurt especially at high G forces. I leveled out for a moment to allow us to catch our breath, and was about to give Sarah the O signal when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I immediately, went into a fast dive down toward sea level. At two thousand feet I gave the O signal to Sarah and started to pee. Immediately I felt my lower belly and butt get warm and wet as the negative G forces from the dive pulled my hot pee upwards into my diaper. A few seconds later I began to pull out of the dive and I felt the positive G forces pushing my pee into my crotch and the bottom of my butt. I leveled off after climbing a few hundred feet and Sarah came over the intercom and said ‘Oh wow, I loved that. I’m so friggin hot.’

For a few minutes I flew over the sea at low altitude, I let my wet diaper rub against my pussy, by slowly jostling back and forwards in my seat as much as the tight seat belts would let me. Somehow I could tell that Sarah was doing something similar behind me. I was feeling more and more turned on and was almost ready to climb back and screw Sarah in the back cockpit. We still had fuel for ten more minutes before we needed to head back to Houston, and the water was still doing its job and I felt my bladder start to fill again. I did a couple more loops and turns and the protests from my bladder told me I was ready.

Sarah tapped me on the shoulder, and I hit the afterburners and pulled the T38 into a steep climb. Just before we hit maximum G from our acceleration I peed again feeling my plastic pants straining to hold as my flowing water was compressed. I killed the after burners and started to dive simulating the zero gravity effect of the Vomit Comet, and felt my hot water spread throughout my already wet diaper soaking it completely. The inside of my legs felt a little wet as some pee escaped and ran into my flight suit. Fortunately it was a dark blue one, so I was not particularly worried about it showing. I was hotter than an August day in hell by then, and when I heard Sarah say ‘Home now.’ I set course and hit the after burners.

Ten minutes later we were on the ground in Ellington and climbing out of the Cockpit. Our laughing and giggling almost drowned the sloshing sound from our soaked diapers as we almost ran back to the locker room. As soon as we had locked the door we were ripping of our flight suits and were soon down too just our bras and sagging diapers which without the support of the suits were trying to fall off. We hugged and kissed and I gave Sarah’s plastic pant s the slightest of downwards tugs and they and the soaked diaper dropped to the floor with splash thud combination. I put my fingers between her legs and pressed the palm of my hand between her legs and used by other arm to pill her closer. As I kissed her neck and breasts for a few moments then returned to her lips. I then dropped to my knees and used my tongue to finish her off.

Before I knew it I was on a bench laying on my back with Sarah on top of me, she barely touched me with her fingers before I came. She continued until I couldn’t take it anymore and had to push her away. We lay together for a couple of minutes before we realized where we were and we hit the showers, where we just went at it again. Eventually we packed up the wet diapers dressed in pull-ups and street clothes and went back to Sarah’s Place where, Well you imagine the rest.”

Lucy whose fingers had been in her pussy from the start of the story, was close to coming

and took just a couple of moments to finish herself off. From the sleeping bags around her she heard slightly rapid breathing and almost synchronized scratching sounds as fingers rubbed against diapers. On by one the scratching stopped sometimes followed by a gentle Arr or ooh as she heard a last deep breath being let out. A few moments after the last sound stopped she heard Natasha’s gentle snores and was overcome by sleep.

About six hours later they woke to the sound of I Get Around by the Beach Boys. After a check to see all systems were still functioning, they hurried through breakfast and morning clean up. They finished quickly and they were soon preparing Natasha for the crucial EVA to find out how much damage the Orbiter had sustained.

It took an hour to brief Natasha with the overall plan. Rachel was designated to be the person who followed Natasha’s every move, and she had to confirm that she understood the plan as well. Once they were finished Soumeni helped Natasha into her space suit as Lucy looked on, and said “I know its not on the plan but before you come in, bring all rest of the diapers in from the cargo bay. Who knows when and if we will get a chance for another walk.”

“We need to discuss the diaper situation when we get a moment. Especially if it looks like we may be up here for a while. ” Said Soumeni.

“I know.” Said Lucy, “but we need to concentrate on the EVA for now.” Natasha entered the airlock to wishes of good luck from all the crew. To do a thorough inspection in the time allotted, it was determined that she would need to do a free floating walk using the special jet pack to maneuver around. This was especially dangerous because any malfunction with the suit could cause her to float away and be lost without hope of a rescue.

Natasha moved quickly to the underside of Atlantis and floated to about fifty feet away, then she pointed her Hi definition TV camera and panned over the underside the shuttle. First she scanned the whole of the underside to allow the engineers to assess how widespread the damage was. Then she focused in on the orbiter’s belly between the wings and the right wing which had sustained most of the impact. The images showed that the impacted area had lost a number of tiles and others appeared to be damaged or partially dislodged. She then moved ten feet closer and repeated the process of videoing the belly and wing. At this point the shuttle went into the shadow of the earth and there was not enough light to show details of any damage to the black heat resistant tiles on the bottom of the spacecraft.

Natasha used the time to inspect the white upper level of the shuttle to detect if any stray debris had caused any damage. The lights she carried attached to her backpack were sufficiently powerful for this purpose. On the ground engineers and Senior Agency administrators poured over the images already captured by Natasha.

Lucy took advantage of the break in the action to speak with Soumeni. “I’m only speculating at this point, but I don’t see how we can fix this ourselves. I expect we are looking at a long wait up here, while they send Endeavor up to get us. I need you to start keeping an eye on everyone to try and catch any signs of health issues, before they become serious. Also start thinking about how we can make those diapers last as long as possible.”

“I’ll do that, I was thinking about the diapers and we may have start double using them, they have the capacity, it’s just a comfort issue.”

“OK we’ll discuss it later with the team, once we get the initial evaluation of the damage, I was going to change myself but I’ll see how I get on with wearing this one until I need to go again.

“Me too.”

A few minutes prior to the sun rising and lighting the underside of the shuttle, Natasha positioned herself to within twenty feet of the shuttle. And as soon as there was enough light she began to take closeup picture using both her video camera and an ultra high resolution digital still camera. From this close range she focused on the heavily damaged area, by taking pictures from all angles of the missing and damaged tiles. She worked her way even closer to the damaged areas listening to the instructions from Mission control of what they needed to see. As the second period of daylight ended mission control decided, they had enough data for now and that Natasha could return to Atlantis.

It took Natasha about thirty minutes to retrieve the remaining diapers from the payload bay and stash them in the airlock. The other space suit was taken temporarily into the shuttle to make extra room in the airlock. And more than six hours after entering the airlock she emerged into the crew cabin drained but exhilarated at the same time.

Once they had stowed the diapers in every conceivable spare space in the cabin and Natasha had been helped from her EMU and had cleaned herself up after the long spacewalk the crew ate a late lunch and gathered to hear the assessment of their situation from Houston.

Due to the gravity of the situation Donna broke with the normal protocol of all communication being handled by a fellow astronaut and spoke directly to the assembled crew. She explained the decision to send a rescue flight rather than attempt to repair the ship just using the crew. “I won’t hide the fact that it’s going to be extremely tight as to wether your oxygen lasts long enough, so you have to do everything you can to conserve it. Unfortunately the only way that can be done is to keep your activity to a minimum.”

Once Donna had finished speaking and Beate had gone through a couple of house keeping items with them, they switched off the radio contact with MCC, and discussed their predicament. “It’s obvious we are in a bind up here, so we need to focus on everything we can do to survive.” Said Lucy. “We have to make everything last as long as possible, so let’s work out what we can do to make that happen. Jennifer, you know the orbiter’s systems as well as anyone, we already turned off everything we obviously don’t need, you and Alexis go through everything and see what else you can find. Maria and Amanda, do an inventory of our food supplies and figure out how to make that last sixteen days. Soumeni and Rachel see if you can figure out how much water the fuel cells will generate running at lower capacity and then work out how much we need for food re-hydration and drinking, then see how much is left. Natasha and I will check the CO2 scrubbers and work out how to get the most out of those. One last thing, luckily the guys on the ground loaded even more diapers than we requested, and we have not been using them quite as fast as expected. However, we do not have enough to last if we just use them for one pee. I know this might get uncomfortable, but we need to start using them for two pees whenever possible.”

• 2 weeks later...

Plumbing Problems Chapter Thirty Darla and Erica

Darla was five minutes early for the Endeavor crew meeting. She had taken the opportunity to briefly meet with her daughter Susan, when she stopped by to drop off a small suitcase packed with a couple of changes of clothes. After using the showers in the exercise facility to freshen up she felt almost human again. She was dressed in one of the many golf shirts she had accumulated from various missions. The only difference from her usual attire was the pull-up diaper she wore under her navy blue pants. She was not sure why she chose to wear diapers right now, as normally she just indulged herself at home, or wore them at work for purely professional reasons. But then nothing in the previous ten days since she had attended the pre launch party for Atlantis had been normal.

The discovery that her love of diapers was shared by so many other women who were her peers and colleagues was overwhelming at first. It was in a way a huge relief to realize that she was not a freak. She knew that so called adult babies existed, but thought they were all rather strange and somewhat sad inadequate men, not the group of happy over achieving women present at the party. She remembered meeting Lucy’s sister Erica and then connecting with her almost immediately. She felt the kind of thrill from dancing with Erica that she had not known since she first met her ex husband twenty five years before as a college junior. She had soon realized that Erica had the same emotions, and she had been thrilled but nervous when she had agreed to go back to her hotel room.

When they entered the room Darla raided the mini bar and fixed vodka and cranberry juice cocktails and they quietly sipped them while standing a couple of feet apart, they looked at each other rather awkwardly. “I’ve never been with another woman, what should do we do?” asked Erica.

“Me neither, I never really even thought about it until tonight, I guess seeing all those other girls enjoying each other, just triggered something in me.” Responded Darla.

“I know what you mean, I have been attracted to women before and never acted upon it, but somehow tonight it seems OK, if you know what I mean.” Said Erica

“Yes I do, I guess it’s not that different, apart from actually you know doing it, when you were with your husband, what else did you enjoy?” Asked Darla

“Oh just the physical contact really, I just liked it when he would place his hands on all over me, and kissing me as well, you know just about everywhere. I could only get him to do oral if he was very drunk, I’m not sure how good he was. A guy in college did me that way once and claimed I screamed, but I was so drunk I can’t remember. How about you?” said Erica

“Oh much the same, we had our kids soon after we married and that put a damper on our sex life. I did like it when he kissed and licked my boobs, of course they were a bit firmer in those days. Come on I guess we’ll work it out just like we did when we were kids.” Said Darla and she stepped forward and put her arms behind Erica’s back. Then she gave Erica a long kiss on the mouth, after about thirty seconds she kicked her black pumps off, and started to unzip Erica’s midnight blue party dress. Erica responded by unzipping Darla’s little maroon dress and each woman then pushed their dress straps over their shoulders and arms and then tugged their skirts down, to allow the dresses to drop to the floor. Darla looked at Erica’s tanned and still firm body and watched as she removed her black lacy pushup bra to reveal rather small but still quite firm breasts. Darla removed the mauve seamless bra she was wearing and stepped closer to Erica. “We don’t look so bad for two old broads do we, those guys don’t know what they are missing.” Said Darla, then both women clad only in pull-up diapers wrapped their arms around each other, kissed then moments later fell onto the bed.

Darla lay next to Erica and their legs entwined, Darla began to move right hand up and down Erica’s back massaging it with her thumb in various places. Then Erica lowered her head and began to lick Darla’s right breast circling round the outside getting closer to her large nipple, then she gave Darla a gentle bite in her nipple, and went on to lick, then kiss, then gently suck on it. Darla moved her right leg which was between Erica’s and used her thigh to rub gently against Erica’s diaper clad pussy. The motion caused her diaper to rub against her own pussy and she became ever more aroused. Then Erica pulled her head back from sucking Darla’s nipple and whispered, “I need to pee.”

“Go ahead, you’re in a diaper.” Responded Darla with a quiet laugh.

“I’ll leak pretty badly laying in my side like this.” Responded Erica.

“You’re right, I need to pee as well, come on roll over on top of me.” Was Darla’s response as she moved onto her back Erica rolled on top, and they kept position so each Erica’s pussy still rested against Darla’s legs. “Go ahead I won’t mind if you leak a little.”

“OK” said Erica just before she kissed Darla on the lips. Then she slowly began to pee in her diaper, in her highly aroused state, the sensation of the hot pee wrapping around her pussy and belly, was like nothing she felt on any previous time she had wet a diaper. As she wet, she moved back and forth gently and felt her diaper begin to leak a little and the warm liquid dribbled down Darla’s leg. Beneath her Darla was going to wait until Erica was finished peeing, but the weight of Erica’s body made her too uncomfortable. So she let her own pee flow at the point she felt Erica’s diaper leak, and hot pee trickle down her inner thigh. She to was extremely turned on, and she savored the feeling as her butt became enveloped in the hot fluid. She almost had an orgasm right there, but realized she had not controlled her flow and she was leaking badly.

“You done? Come on, we need to get up we’re leaking too much.” Said Darla.

“OK lets finish this in the shower, I’m really gross anyway,” said Erica as she climbed off Darla and stood up, and felt little droplets of pee dribbling down her legs from her still leaking diaper. Darla moved over and stood next to Erica and quickly inspected the damage to the bed. It was not as bad as she feared, the wet spot was only six inches long and three inches wide. “That will soon dry out.” Said Erica, “Come on let’s hit the shower.” With that she grabbed Darla’s hand and they almost ran into the bathroom, trailing small droplets of pee behind them.

Erica pulled the curtain into the shower and started the water flowing. Darla pulled her now soaking diaper down to her feet and stepped out of it. Then continued to tear down the sides of Erica’s diaper and she pulled it between her legs and dropped it to the floor. They both climbed into the shower where they took turns soaping and shampooing each other. Then they embraced and allowed the flowing water to wash away the suds, Darla nudged Erica to move down the tub away from the water, then she dropped to her knees and started to lick Erica’s pussy burying her nose in her tuft of slightly greying pubic hair, as the water continued to spray her back. Erica leant forward to catch the water and shook her head under the flow. Erica soon screamed “I’m coming, I’m coming, help me I’m coming,” as she climaxed. Darla stood up and caught her breath, but before she knew it Erica was on her knees and was pushing her face into Darla’s pussy and searching with her tongue for her clit. It did not take much to bring Darla to what was her best orgasm in many years.

After gently drying each other, they dressed in two of Darla’s heavy overnight diapers and white tee-shirts and took to the king size bed. Where well away from the wet patch they created earlier, they snuggled for a few minutes before exhaustion overtook them and they fell asleep.

Sarah and Diane joined Darla in the conference room and they waited for Jim McKnight and Admiral O’Brien. “Jim and Brian are going to be a little bit longer, they got held up by Sal.”

“I bloody well hope he had better news.” Responded Darla.

“I think they are still working on it, I don’t think they have any answers yet.” Responded Sarah.

Darla’s phone went “Hi Erica... Yes just a minute we are waiting to start a meeting,.. Good Bobby let you guys know..... Yes that’s about as much as we know here...Yes I’m commanding the rescue mission, so I’m going to be very busy,... They are bringing you guys back to Houston... that makes sense all the action will be here for a while. Look why don’t you and the girls stay at my place, I’m afraid I won’t be there much, I’ll have Susan call you and make the arrangements. It’s no bother, look I have to go, the meeting’s starting. Yes love to the girls, and don’t worry we are going to bring everyone back., bye.”

“You and Erica really hit it off then?” asked Sarah as Jim and Brian entered the room.

“We did, I’m still not sure what’s happening, everything is completely crazy.” Responded Darla.

“OK let’s get started.” Said Brian

Sarah went over the list of names, Beate’s name was agreed immediately, but when it came to the mission specialists’ Jim brought up an issue Sarah had not thought of. “Look Andy and Aaron are both great guys but they are really big. The problem is the bigger you are the more oxygen you consume, and there is a fixed amount of Oxygen in an EMU, both of those guys are limited to six hour walks. That means they would need to do one extra walk at least, and I don’t know how we keep Atlantis up there long enough for five walks.”

“Have you seen Louise lately, ever since she returned from her last mission, she’s been packing on the pounds. You know how you get that blah feeling when you get back, especially when you don’t have another assignment, I guess it’s her way of coping.” Said Diane.

“I’m afraid Ashok’s out as well, his government is insisting he stay with his assigned mission, I think they are just worried about losing him on what might be seen to be a risky venture.” Said Admiral O’Brien, “The good news is that I agree with Darla and I think you should be put back on active status, and should be assigned to the Endeavor crew immediately after this meeting ends.”

“So we need small people then.” Said Darla

“Yes,” said Jim, “the smaller the better really, a one-twenty pounder could probably do a nine-hour walk if they had the stamina.”

“Small people like women,” said Sarah.

“Yes I don’t think we have any guys who are EVA qualified who are less than one fifty.” Said Brian.

Sarah filtered the spreadsheet on her computer to look for qualified female EVA experts.

“Bobby Thames and Louise are out as we discussed. Pearl Dinkins is no elf either, it looks like we will have to use rookies.” Said Sarah.

“Well the obvious choices are Pat Flood and Mika and Hirome Wantapee, they are all ready to fly anyway.” Said Darla.

“Can we send up both sisters at the same time?” Asked Diane.

“Well the only policy we have is against married couples flying together, so there is nothing in the rule book to stop us. I guess we need to make the ethical choice.” Said the Admiral.

“If we ask them, they will insist on being allowed to fly, they are very close to the crew.”

Said Sarah. “And they have that Japanese thing about duty and self sacrifice as well.”

“I can’t say I’m not biased, here I just want to get the Atlantis crew back, I think you need to make the call Brian.” Said Diane.

“I agree you need to decide,” said Sarah.

“OK I think we ask them both to fly.” Said Brian.

“Great that’s set then I’ll get in contact with everyone,” said Sarah.

“Hang on a minute.” Said Jim, “We’ve been doing some more numbers and we think our original estimate for the number of walks needed might be low.”

“Bugger it Jim, you wait till now to tell us.” Said Darla.

“OK but we think we have a solution. If we use three walkers at a time we can use the robot arm and the new extended boom to transport the new tiles and equipment from the payload bay to the astronauts working on the bottom of Atlantis. The third walker would stay in the payload bay and load the boom. We figure Rachel and Natasha might be able to do this as it would require a shorter walk and be less arduous.”

“Will Alexis be able to handle the robot arm work without any training time?” Asked Sarah.

“Yes I would say so, it’s not going to be the most demanding operation, but well here’s the rub, Robot arm work is nearly as exhausting mentally as EVAs. We figure if we have two shifts of three walkers, we would need two RMS operators as well, that means a seventh Endeavor crew member.”

“Shit, we’re looking at potentially landing two over capacity as is, now you want a third extra person.” Said Brian. “Well you better find another mouse, cause they are going to be packed in like sardines anyway.”

“I think we need a Mexican mouse, Conchita is the smallest person in the whole corps, and she’s fully qualified on the arm.”Said Sarah.

“Another rookie?” Asked Brian

“Well like Jim said it’s not the most demanding RMS work, and Conchita is part of the team that’s been working this mission for months. She should get the chance.” Said Sarah.

“I agree.” Said Darla.

“Shit not one but two all female crews, you guys had not better get stuck because we are running out of girls to come and get you.” Said Jim. “Fuck, girls, little people I just thought of something, I need to track Sal down. I’ll see you guys later.”

“I’ll get everyone in first thing in the morning, to start going through the training schedule.” Said Sarah.

“No I’ll work with Carole on that, you and Darla need to get some rest,” said Diane, “you need to look after yourselves.”

“I know, the first thing I need is a diaper change, I pissed myself without even thinking about it.” Said Darla

“Don’t worry about it, you might as well get used to it, they won’t get the toilet on Endeavor fixed before you launch anyway.” Said Sarah, “hang on I’ll come with you, my bladder seems to be on overdrive right now.”

“I’m wet again as well, I just put it down to all the coffee and water.” Said Diane.

Darla lay in the cot which had been set up for her in an empty office close to Sarah’s, and attempted to sleep. Despite the exhausting day, she struggled to switch off her brain and forget about the challenges of preparing for a mission, from scratch in little over two weeks. Usually missions were years in planning, never less than nine or ten months, in addition it would be the biggest and most dramatic mission in the Agency’s history. One in which she would be required to rescue the sister of her new friend and lover, and several more friends and colleagues. She missed the already familiar embrace of Erica before she slept and allowed her mind to go back to the happier time of the last few days that had been so suddenly changed by the incident yesterday.

Her mind went back over the time she spent after that first night with Erica. The days before the launch, when she had spent time with Erica and her teenage daughters McKensie a shy and nervous fourteen year old, and Abigail the more confident and outgoing seventeen year old. To pass time they had visited the beach and the attractions of the Orlando area. To Darla it was the closest thing to a vacation she had experienced since prior to her last flight being assigned to her more than two years previously.

They also spent time with Lucy’s mother and her younger sister Jodie, Jodie’s husband Rob and their three children Jessica thirteen, Ashley ten and eight-year-old Samantha, named after the River’s girls favorite aunt who had passed away the previous year. As only spouses were allowed contact with the astronauts during the quarantine period. Her extended family had to amuse themselves each day, apart from the occasional phone call when Lucy’s schedule permitted. With her sister and mother in rooms next to hers, Erica felt ok about leaving her daughters alone overnight on two occasions to spend time with Darla. During their nights together they had spent time perfecting their sexual technique and learning how to give each other pleasure. They had also talked at length about their love of diapers and shared experiences, which led them to experiment further with using wetting as part of their love life.

The lack of a spouse or children for any of the crew had made the job of family escort easier than usual. Normally extended family such as siblings and parents were left mostly on their own to make arrangements for accommodation and entertainment. And though she and Bobby had needed to intervene occasionally to make sure problems with local hotels or condo renters were taken care of, it had been a quiet time. The main duty of the family escort was to be with them during the launch, and to take care of their needs if the worst happened.

Normally the immediate families were separated from the extended families during launch, with the immediate families getting the prime viewing spot on the roof of the Launch control center. This time everyone was invited to this area, located well away from the prying press, in case anything did happen. Darla remembered the excitement and nervousness of Erica and Jodie’s children as they watched their aunt blasting into space. And thought about how her own children must have felt having gone through it four times, the first time they had been barely older than Ashley and Samantha. ‘I don’t know if I can put them through this anymore,’ she thought. ‘Maybe once we get back from this it will be time to call it a day.’

Darla remembered three days later being in the large lounge at launch control, with the few family members who were staying in Florida during the entire mission. As they watched on a large screen, the ill-fated attempt to recover the Weesat. She had wanted to stand with the shocked families, and just hug them as they tried to understand what was going on, but knew her job was to find out as much information as quickly as possible. The more information she had the better she could attend to the families needs and wishes. She and Bobby passed the contact information for the other families to the PR staff to make sure they were informed as quickly as possible. Then she went round each small group of family members and tried to be as reassuring as possible.

Once things had calmed down a little, she had made several trips to the flight office to find out what new information she could. On the last of these had returned the call to Sarah, to discover she needed to head back to Houston immediately. Telling Erica and the other family members that she needed to leave them was one of the hardest things she had ever had to do. But it helped her feel better, as it became obvious they were pleased and relieved that someone who they knew as well as Darla would be so involved in the rescue plan.

She discovered that she had just missed the last Flight back to Houston on an Agency Gulfstream jet so, she quickly arranged to fly a T38 which another astronaut had landed earlier that day back to Houston. She realized that she had no diapers for the long flight. Without finding any female pilots around to borrow one from, she headed into the base pharmacy where she purchased a pack of the new forty-two ounce pull-ups she wanted to try.

Darla lay on her back and her mind wandered back to her recent nights with Erica, she gently reached down with her fingers and started to massage her pussy through the thick padding of her diaper. ‘Don’t let me screw this up,’ were her final thoughts before she relaxed enough and fell asleep.

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter Thirty-one Amanda’s story.

Three hours after they heard the news they would have to wait for rescue until Endeavor could be launched, the crew changed diapers and gathered to review the progress they had made on their respective assignments. Jennifer spoke first, “Alex and I have gone through every electrical system we can think of, and we have managed to find a few more systems to turn down or turn off. Based on this I’m confident the Oxygen and Hydrogen available for the fuel cells will last for at least twenty days. The downside of that is as you have probably already noticed we are getting colder and it will get colder still. We cannot turn off the heat extractor system that dumps our excess heat into space. We have turned it down to the bare minimum, but it was designed to work with a lot more heat being generated than we currently are. So I’m afraid you will need to find all your available clothes and wear them to stay warm.”

“Staying in your sleeping bag while you are not active, will help as well” Said Soumeni.

“Alex and I have the guys in MCC working to see if we can bypass the heat extractors, that will buy us several more days power and warm us up if we can do it.” Finished Jennifer.

Maria spoke next, “Ok we checked the food supply and they loaded us for fifteen days which was the maximum length we expected the trip to be plus one for safety. This is our fifth day in orbit, so to last twenty more days we will need to go to half rations, Soumeni I would imagine we could manage on that without too much risk to our health? I don’t think we will need to eat Rachel to survive.”

“Hey you’re the youngest we should eat you first.” Responded Rachel.

“Yes, but look at me, I’m so skinny I wouldn’t last five minutes.” Said Maria.

“I think we will have died of lack of oxygen long before we need to eat anyone,” said Soumeni.

“Pity I was starting to look forward to a nice juicy Rachel steak.” Said Alexis.

“Oh shut up.” Said Amanda who was fighting to hold back tears.

“I think we will be fine on half rations, the meals are more than we need anyway, and we will be much less active and require fewer calories than if we were doing our normal tasks and exercises. Actually I’m more worried with the longer stay in space without any exercise, long term problems might come from osteoporosis than from lack of food. We may all end up bone bags like Maria.” Said Soumeni.

“Well if our bones and flesh disappear, we might just end up as bags of skin and organs, I guess we could make a living as circus freaks,” Said Natasha.

“Ok, now anyone who has any candy or other snacks stashed in their locker hand it over to Soumeini, she is in charge of all the food, now what about our water supply?” Asked Lucy.

“Based on the assumption that we will be running the fuel cells at 40 percent of capacity, we will only generate about six gallons of water a day. That should just about be enough for drinking and rehydrating food. I’m afraid it means we are going to be one very stinky bunch of girls by the time we land.” Said Rachel.

“We all need to stay as hydrated as possible, now I know with the food and diaper situation that will be difficult, but everyone must drink at least four pints of water a day.” Said Soumeni.

“Yes I don’t want anyone trying to be noble by cutting down on either food or drink, we need everyone as fit and capable as possible.” Said Lucy. “Now Natasha and I have been going over the CO2 scrubbers, and we found we have not used up as many as the engineers said we should. And that got us thinking about the oxygen supply. If we are not creating as much CO2 as they say we should, then we are probably not consuming as much oxygen as they think either. So we checked the tanks and we think based on our current consumption rate, which ought to go down a little with less activity, we are looking at eighteen days supply not fifteen. I have no idea why.”

“That’s pretty obvious when you think about it,” Said Soumeni. “Look at us, we barely average one twenty pounds each soaking wet. They are probably running their numbers based on one hundred and sixty pound men.”

“Of course they are, if the book says use the average size of the whole astronaut corps to figure oxygen consumption rates, that is what they will do.” Said Jennifer.

“Well shouldn’t we let them know, they might decide to leave us up here if they can’t get Endeavor launched on time.” Said Amanda.

“Oh I think it can wait until the next call in a couple of hours, they will work it out for themselves eventually.” Said Lucy. “Look why don’t we fix dinner and clean up, then after we make the call maybe we can have another story.”

Amanda and Maria took their meals to the cockpit deck and ate in silence as they looked down at the brown Australian outback passing below them. Amanda poked at her food, then sniffed and wiped back a tear from her face. “Hey honey, it’s gonna be all right.” Said Maria.

“No it’s all my fault and we’re going to die.” Said Amanda.

Maria put her hand on Amanda’s and said. “It was no ones’ fault, it was just one of those things, you can’t blame yourself. Come on eat up your food, you heard what Soumeni said we all have to eat up, we can’t waste anything.”

“I don’t know I’m sure they blame me, I should let the others have my share.” Said Amanda.

“Now you’re being silly, everyone here knew the risks when they signed up. Any one of a million things could have gone wrong and we could end up dead. We are here because it’s what we believe in and because it’s what we always wanted to do, everyone would it all over again.” Said Maria. “Besides there are a lot worse ways to die, than looking at this view.”

“Maria, I don’t want you to die.” Said Amanda.

“Hey I was only kidding, they are going to get us down, with what Lucy figured out on the oxygen supply. Things are looking better already. Hey I’m cold, how about we finish up and have a quick cuddle before we go down to the mid deck, that should warm us up.” Said Maria. The finished their food and strapped themselves into the commanders seat, where they cuddled and Maria gently caressed Amanda’s breasts.

Despite Maria’s reassurance Amanda was still obsessing on the idea she screwed up some how, and she started to cry. “What’s up now?” asked Maria.

“Nothing I still can’t get it out of my head, I wish there was more to do, earth-gazing is great, but my mind keeps wandering back to what happened.” Said Amanda.

“Well they figure we will be busy all the time, so they don’t pack a lot of toys and stuff to keep us entertained.” Responded Maria. “I have an idea why don’t you tell the story tonight, you can start thinking about what you want to say now, so you’re ready when the time comes.”

“I don’t know, what should I tell them, you know me I’m the bloody virgin queen.” Said Amanda.

“Why don’t you talk about what we did on that weekend in the Lake District, that was fun and I still get wet thinking about it. You can throw in some of the stuff your stepsister told us as well.” Said Maria, as she pushed her hand inside Amanda’s shirt and felt her left breast through the cotton of her bra.

“Ooh your hand is cold, I don’t know about the lake trip, I’m not sure some of it was a bit too embarrassing.” Said Amanda.

“Well leave stuff out if you like, though I still love the idea of you and Bridget in poopy undies. Make stuff up as well if you want to.” Said Maria.

“OK I’ll try, you might have to help me.” Said Amanda.

Twenty minutes later Rachel stuck her head up from below and said, “hey you guys look to comfortable.”

“We’re just trying to stay warm.” Responded Maria.

“I don’t blame you, I wish Pat was here, it would be nice to have someone to snuggle with.” Said Rachel. “Hey Lucy will be calling down to Houston, in twenty minutes, you might want to think about getting cleaned up.”

“I think so, Amanda has been warming her butt a little too much. I think you have a leaky diaper honey.” Said Maria.

“God, you’re right, maybe I better break out my rubber panties, if I’m going to use these diapers twice.” Said Amanda with just a trace of a smile.

An hour later Lucy had called down to Houston and received the latest status report. She heard that Sarah would be on the rescue mission, which both excited and worried her, as she knew that to fly any mission on the shuttle was dangerous, one with such a short preparation time was even more so. Mission Control also confirmed that they had more oxygen than was originally thought. Jim McKnight had relayed the conversation about using small women to extend the EVA time to Sal and one of his logistics experts. And they confirmed Lucy’s suspicion that they had used the oxygen consumption of a one hundred and fifty five-pound man for their estimates. MCC now estimated the oxygen supply on Atlantis would last for around nineteen days.

The crew gathered in the mid deck, and was getting ready for bed. Diapers were changed and bodies washed as quickly as possible, as the increasing cold made baring flesh needed to be kept to a minimum. Everyone was wearing extra clothes, tee shirts under long shirts, pants over shorts over plastic pants over their diapers, and as many pairs of socks as could be fitted over their feet. Once dressed they got into their sleep restraints and Lucy asked. “Who wants to tell the story tonight?”

“I will,” piped up Amanda.

“OK.” Said Lucy before anyone else could volunteer, Maria had asked Lucy earlier to make sure that Amanda was given the chance to tell her story.

Amanda told the story of how she and Maria had discovered diaper sex, on their long weekend at her parent’s cottage in England’s Lake District. She reached the point when her stepsister Jocelyn had arrived with her partner Bridget, and by then she was getting into the story. Amanda described in detail how she cleaned up her poopy behind, at the same time as Bridget was removing her full canary yellow high waist panties, and depositing the solid turd into the toilet. Bridget placed her dirty panties in a plastic bowl to soak along with Amanda’s discarded cloth diaper. They showered together, without even thinking about the fact that they had met barely fifteen minutes before, then as they washed and as they dried and dressed Bridget described how she had met Jocelyn.

It turned out they were both pilots with British Midland Airways, and it was shortly after Bridget had qualified as a co-pilot that she had been assigned to fly with Jocelyn from the East Midlands Airport to Cyprus. This was just after a thwarted terrorist attack, and with the heightened security level, pilots were urged to stay in the cockpit at all times. Bridget had been a secret nappy lover for several years, she had no idea why, she could not remember wetting the bed as a child, or ever being in nappies. But she had developed an urge to wear nappies at sometime during her adolescence. Shortly after starting in pilot training school she had finally acted on her desires, as at the same time she began living on her own in her first flat. She bought disposable nappies and started wearing them at home sometimes, these helped her relax after the long sometimes stressful days, and she often masturbated after wetting them.

The day of the flight to Cyprus Bridget realized she would be stuck in the cockpit for more than four hours including the pre-flight checks and after landing. This was on the edge of her bladder’s ability to hold on anyway, and as she thought she had an excuse in case anyone noticed, she decided she would wear a pull-up nappy under her uniform skirt. She put the nappy and then a pair of tight fitting white full cut panties, before setting off for the airport, she nervously checked her butt in the mirror more than once, and finally decided the nappy was not visible.

At this point Soumeni’s teeth started chattering with the cold. “I’m sorry I’m a Southern California girl, I don’t do cold well.” Said Soumeni.

“It’s not that bad.” Said Alexis “it can’t be much less than sixty degrees. That’s a nice summer day where I come from.”

“It’s fifty-four degrees in her, and Soumeni’s right, I’m freezing as well,” Said Rachel. “All the clothes we have are for a temperature of around seventy degrees or more, we’re not equipped for summer in Montreal. The best way to keep warm is to huddle together we should all get closer.”

“How close do you mean?” asked Alexis.

“Hey Soumeni why don’t you come over her with me,” said Lucy. Do you think these things can be zipped up together like you can with some sleeping bags?

“I don’t see why not? Let’s try it,” said Maria and she got out of her bag and started to unzip it. Amanda followed suit and they soon had made a double bag. Alexis and Jennifer were busy doing the same, and Lucy motioned to Soumeni to unzip her bag.

“OK Rachel I guess you’re stuck with me,” said Natasha.

“I thought you Russians liked the cold.” Said Rachel.

“Not me I’m from the south near the Black Sea.” Responded Natasha.

A couple of minutes later they had all zipped their sleep restraints together and were cuddling their partners and Amanda resumed her story. The flight went well and Bridget enjoyed wearing her nappy in public with no one being able to tell. She did not use it during the flight though she felt rather reassured by the idea that she could if she needed to. She had really enjoyed flying with Jocelyn, getting paired with another female pilot was a rare treat, and the two had hit it off immediately.

The plane was to remain on the ground overnight, and they would stay in a local hotel and fly it back in the morning. By the time they landed and finished their post flight checks Bridget’s bladder was full and she was starting to get desperate, and as soon as they were off the plane she started looking for a restroom. It was a short walk from the gate to customs and they did not see one. They cleared customs easily and were soon headed through baggage claim to the shuttle bus stops. Bridget spotted a restroom, and said to Jocelyn ‘I’m just going to the loo, don’t you need to? We haven’t had the chance in hours.’ Jocelyn replied that she was OK, and their bus was there, and asked if Bridget could hold on until they got to the hotel which wasn’t very far.

Bridget reluctantly agreed to hold on, and they boarded the bus and took their seats. The bus waited for ten minutes before leaving, then started along a rough and windy road. After five minutes of being bounced around, a by now extremely desperate Bridget asked Jocelyn exactly how far was not very far. ‘Oh about another twenty-five minutes,’ she replied. ‘Cow,’ thought Bridget, ‘she knew I needed to go, she did this to make me squirm. I’ll show her I’ll use this nappy, and she will think I’m just good at holding. With that she sat back and started to pee in her nappy. She let it go in short spurts until she could feel her pee saturate the nappy all the way up her bum. As she had held on for so long, she had to stop weeing before she completely emptied her bladder for fear of leaking. Then she just sat there and enjoyed the feeling of her warm nappy around her bum, and was thrilled by the idea, she had just wet herself right next to another pilot without her knowing. More relaxed now and with a slightly silly grin on her face, Bridget enjoyed making rather inane conversation with Jocelyn, for the rest of the trip to the hotel.

Fearful that the wet nappy would be more obvious to Jocelyn, she hung back behind her in the line for the check in. While one receptionist helped Jocelyn, she went to the other one. ‘What do you mean you don’t have a booking for me Bridget O’Donnell? There must be some thing wrong. Well don’t you have any rooms anyway... you’re fully booked... Oh this is crazy. Well are there any other hotels nearby?... There all booked it’s the festival..’ ‘Don’t panic we can double up, I have a twin-bedded room.’ Said Jocelyn. ‘I don’t know, I don’t want to put you out’ responded Bridget, now acutely aware of the very wet nappy she was wearing, how could she hide it from her if she shared a room. ‘Come one we are holding people up, let’s get away from the desk.’ Said Jocelyn.

Once they were away from other guests, Jocelyn whispered in Bridget’s ear, don’t worry about that nappy you wet on the bus. I know another nappy girl when I see one.’ ‘A what?’ responded Bridget.’ ‘Shush, keep quiet, wait until we get to the room.’ Answered Jocelyn. It took a couple of minutes to ride the lift and walk to the hotel room, and once inside Jocelyn lifted her black rollaway luggage and placed it on the end of one of the beds, then she took off her uniform jacket and lay it on the bed. Bridget was still a little confused, and intrigued and excited by what Jocelyn had said in the lobby, and she stood silently and watched as Jocelyn bent over a little and opened her bag. As Jocelyn’s black knee length skirt tightened around her butt, Bridget could make out the outline of a pull-up nappy clearly fattened by being very wet.

Jocelyn started to unpack her bag and took out a half full bag of medium pull-ups and put it on the bed. ‘Do you want the bathroom first?’ asked Jocelyn as she started to hang a few items in the closet. ‘I do need to pee again.’ Responded Bridget, ‘how about you?’ ‘Go ahead I wet my nappy about half an hour before we landed, I’ll be all right for a bit. If you are going first, get on with it, I want to take a shower before we go out to eat. Bridget fought off the desire to quiz Jocelyn about her diapers and sprang into action. She hung up her jacket and unzipped her skirt, lowered it to the floor and stepped out of it. She unbuttoned her white shirt revealing the white lacy bra underneath, and opened her bag and took out her washing kit and her short pink silk robe, and acutely aware of Jocelyn’s stares at the wet pull-up now bulging out from her tight white panties she headed into the bathroom.

When she emerged from the bathroom, she wore just her robe and a towel wrapped round her hair. She busied herself putting away her things and then started to dry her hair, as she dried it, she thought about what to wear that evening. In addition to her discovery that Jocelyn was a fellow nappy wearer, she was picking up on the idea that Jocelyn was also attracted to her. Bridget was straight as far as she knew, certainly all her experiences had been with men, but she had sometimes fantasized about women especially when she had been wearing a nappy or she was fantasizing about nappies. Now she had to make a decision, did she want to encourage Jocelyn, and should she wear a nappy, what were Jocelyn’s reasons for wearing a nappy today, was it purely practical, or was she a nappy lover as well?

Bridget dawdled for another minute or two as she repeated the questions in her head, and then Jocelyn emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a large white bath towel. ‘Where do you want to eat tonight?’ she asked. ‘I don’t know you pick, it’s the first time I’ve been on a layover here, somewhere private would be nice. I want to ask you some questions.’ ‘That’s OK Ash, Chrissy and Beth are grabbing a few hours kip so they can go clubbing later. So we are on our own.’ Responded Jocelyn referring to the flight attendants who made up the rest of the crew. ‘That sounds like fun, if we could just come back and sleep it off, but I like my drink a bit too much, to try partying like that when I have to work the next day.’ Responded Bridget. ‘OK I know just the place it’s just down the road so we can walk, come on get dressed I’m starving, by the way it’s really casual, so no need to dress up.’

Jocelyn went to her draw and took out a pair of pale pink hot pants style knickers and a black push up bra. She dropped her towel and stepped into her knickers and pulled them up. Bridget was disappointed but a little relieved that Jocelyn had chosen not to wear a nappy, and she put on her own regular white bikini underwear. Jocelyn completed dressing in a white tee-shirt and a short denim skirt. Bridget wore white shorts and a sleeveless yellow top, and she decided to go without a bra.

Maria stopped for a moment to sip from her water bottle then continued. By the time Bridget reached this point in the story she and I had moved into the cottage’s bedroom, and were both fully dressed in with clean disposable nappies under our jeans. Jocelyn and Maria took over the bathroom and showered together, as Bridget and I started to prepare coffee orange juice toast and porridge for breakfast.”

“What the hell’s porridge.” Asked Rachel.

“You know oatmeal, it was cold out and we hoped to go for a walk, so we wanted something to fill us up.” Responded Amanda. As we made breakfast Bridget took a call from their dispatcher and found out that they wouldn’t be required to report to Manchester airport until four P.M. the next day. ‘Great we can stay overnight.’ Said Bridget. ‘Sounds like a party.’ I responded.

Over breakfast I explained to Bridget and Jocelyn, what had happened over the previous few days, and how Maria and I came to be wearing nappies twenty-four seven for the weekend. Once we cleared up breakfast, we checked the weather forecast and it looked as though there would be a break from the rain for the rest of the morning and into the early afternoon. We decided it would be too muddy to hit one of the proper fell walks without boots, so we decided to take a leisurely walk to a nearby pub for lunch. This mostly followed a paved road and was reasonably easy walking, with just a couple of steep hills to navigate.

We set off a few minutes later, and as I walked along with Bridget, she continued the story of the day she had met Jocelyn. They went to a small restaurant in a quiet corner of the nearby harbor, and ordered calamari with Greek salad and a nice retsina to drink. As they waited for their food, Jocelyn sensed Bridget’s curiosity about her wearing a nappy, and explained that she often wore a nappy when she flew, though she seldom used them in the cockpit. She wore nappies for practical purposes as she did have a small bladder, and they could be convenient at times, but mostly because she liked them. Jocelyn had discovered a liking for nappies when she wet the bed a few times as a teenager. She liked the attention her mother gave her, as her mother thought she was upset over the bitter divorce she and Jocelyn’s father were going through. After her few genuine accidents stopped, Jocelyn started to wet her bed deliberately to get her mother’s attention. When her mum suggested she wear cloth nappies and plastic pants at night, Jocelyn had said yes without even thinking about it. She soon found out that she enjoyed wearing nappies, and for a few months she wore nappies to bed, and would often wet them, especially on weekend or school holiday mornings, when she could lie in and enjoy the sensation.

The problem was despite the pleasure wearing nappies gave her, it was too much of a cramp on her social life, she had to turn down offers for sleep-overs as her mother insisted she take her nappies with her. Then a friend, who she entertained in her bedroom, had mentioned the room smelled of wee. The final straw was when her mother booked a holiday for them together with her aunt and two slightly younger girl cousins who she would have to share a room with. She knew the younger cousin had stopped wetting the bed only recently, but Jocelyn could not face having to wear nappies in front of her cousins. So almost immediately her bed-wetting stopped, and by the time they took their holiday, her mother agreed that she need not wear nappies.

Jocelyn’s love of nappies did not go away, however, and she kept her nappies for a while, and if her mother was not around she would occasionally wear one, then sneak it into the wash. After a growth spurt and putting on a few pounds of puppy fat, it soon happened that her plastic pants no longer fitted, then when they moved her mother had thrown out everything anyway. A couple of years later my father and I came on the scene and Jocelyn had taken advantage of my own bed-wetting problems to sometimes wear one of my nappies. I did not know this at the time, but it turned out that her mother had caught her one morning with a wet nappy on, and had asked if she was wetting the bed again. Jocelyn admitted to just wanting to wear a nappy sometimes as she liked it. Then I got one of the shocks of my life, apparently my stepmother replied, ‘Oh thank heavens for that, I like to wear a nappy myself sometimes.’

It turned out my stepmother had worn nappies on occasion in the past to deal with some bladder issues, and had come to like wearing them. She never let onto me about it, because she saw how distressed needing a nappy had seemed to make me. She told Jocelyn she could continue with wearing nappies but she had to hide it from me and my father. She had not told my father about her liking of nappies, as she sensed, I think rightly, he would not understand.

When their food arrived, Bridget explained to Jocelyn her own love of nappies and how, today had been her first time wearing one in public. ‘How did you know I was wearing a nappy? She asked Jocelyn. ‘Oh I figured it out before we took off, you bent down and almost shoved your arse in my face. I thought I saw the outline of a pull-up, but it was the smell as well that gave it away, the chemicals they put in them to absorb the wetness are quite easily recognizable.’ Jocelyn replied, ‘So you deliberately made me get on that bus rather than letting me use the loo?’ asked Bridget. ‘Yes I’m afraid so, I had been hoping you would wet in the cabin, but when it looked like you didn’t, I took the chance. All I really wanted to do was talk to you about nappies I haven’t met another nappy girl in ages.’ ‘I’m glad you did, what about the business with the room?’ Asked Bridget. ‘That was just chance I just jumped at it when it happened, are you glad I did?’ Responded Jocelyn. ‘I am so glad you did, I’ve never met another nappy girl before.’ Said Bridget.

They quickly ate their meals drank their wine and headed back to the hotel. On the way Bridget suggested they pick up some bottled water, and hang out on their hotel room balcony for a while. So a few minutes later they were back in their room and Bridget went up to her dresser draw and took out a pull-up, she kicked off her flip flops and took of her shorts and panties. ‘I’m afraid these are a bit damp,’ she said as she put her panties in with her laundry. ‘I wish I bought a skirt as well, it would hide my nappy a bit better.’ Said Bridget as she pulled her shorts up over her nappy. Jocelyn followed suit and quickly replaced her knickers with a pull-up. ‘I wish I brought some cloth nappies with me, I love them for a bit of nappy fun.’ Said Jocelyn.

Jocelyn and Bridget sat on the balcony and watched the sunset as they drank their water. They relaxed for a few minutes and enjoyed the warm Mediterranean evening. Bridget had not used the toilet for a while and she quickly enjoyed wetting her nappy. After a while Bridget announced that her nappy was wet and showed her bum to Jocelyn. Jocelyn was wet to and was starting to get a little uncomfortable, she had been overdoing her nappies a bit lately and had a touch of nappy rash. And said ‘I’m wet to, why don’t we call it a night.’

‘Ur, Ok I guess we have to be up early tomorrow.’ Said Bridget who was a little disappointed Jocelyn wasn’t interested in staying up and playing. The rubbing of her swollen nappy against her pussy was starting to make her feel really hot. But Jocelyn and Bridget both took quick showers and went to bed.

“Boring,” chimed in Alexis. “You set them up and nothing happened.”

“Wait and see what happens next will you.” Responded Amanda.

“Shut up and let her finish.” Said Maria. “The good bit’s coming up soon.”

Amanda continued. “By the time Bridget had finished describing the evening in Cyprus we had reached the White Hart Pub, and found a table in an alcove which was far enough away from the other diners, to make sure we could not be overheard. We ordered lunch, we all had the roast beef and Yorkshire Pudding I think.”

“That’s enough about food I’m hungry, already,” Moaned Rachel.

“OK, well we ordered a Cabernet Sauvignon to wash it down with, then Maria and Bridget hit the bathroom. I didn’t ask if they were wet but I expect they were as Bridget took the small backpack she had stuffed with nappies with her.”

“Oh we both were very wet, mine was soaked five minutes after we left the cottage, three cups of coffee will do that to you. Luckily I wore loose fitting jeans and my diaper didn’t chafe as I walked.” Said Maria.

“While they were away, I explained to Jocelyn how Bridget had told me about the way they met. Jocelyn responded she had told Maria much the same story. ‘We never got to the part about how you guys became an item.’ I said. ‘Lets save that until they get back, here they are, and I’m going to change my nappy first.’ Said Jocelyn. ‘I’ll come with you, I really need a change to.’ I responded.”

“Five minutes later we were all back around the table with dry bums and sipping our wine waiting for the food to arrive. Jocelyn told the story of the next day. ‘We dressed early that morning and I was happy to see that Bridge chose to wear a nappy again. I’m not sure why I didn’t let things develop between us the night before, I was attracted to her and I was pretty sure she liked me. I guess I was a little reluctant to get involved with a colleague. Anyway we had breakfast together and headed to the airport and went through the normal pre-flight routine. Normally that would have included a visit to the ladies before we took off. We were running a little late and I didn’t feel the urge anyway.

About thirty minutes into the flight we had reached cruising height and had settled into the routine of what should have been an uneventful even rather boring three-hour flight. By now my bladder was full, and I my behind was also a little itchy from my nappy rash. I went over my options in my head, I really didn’t fancy sitting in a wet nappy all the way back to Leicester. I could unlock the cabin door and use the plane’s bathroom, though especially this early in the flight, I was reluctant to go against the directive to stay in the cockpit. The third option was to wet my nappy and change it in the cockpit in front of Bridget.

I sat for a few more minutes pondering my dilemma, and as my bladder started to ache even more. I squirmed in my seat, and unconsciously my left hand went to my pussy and began to gently rub it to try and ease the pain. Now I have to admit I had not slept very well that night, and had spent my time thinking more and more about getting into Bridget’s nappy. I was already pretty aroused before and once I started rubbing myself, it was almost more than I could stand. Bridget noticed me rubbing my pussy and said ‘Do you need to pee already? I know I need one as well.’ I explained my dilemma and Bridget admitted that she to was reluctant to sit that long in a wet nappy.’ We sat in silence for a couple of minutes before we both started to speak at the same time. ‘I will if you will,’ sputtered Bridget. ‘I started to say ‘let’s change ourselves in here. And said ‘OK, OK, I’m going to have to wet now.’

Bridget responded. ‘Wait I want to watch you do it, pull your skirt up.’ I tried to pull up my skirt and remain in my seat but most of my nappy was still hidden by my legs and the seat. ‘Try standing.’ Without thinking, I stood and faced Bridget, and lifted my skirt and pulled down my tights around my knees. I couldn’t wait any longer and I started to wet, I had never enjoyed wetting more, my pee just flowed around me and quickly filled my nappy, I started to leak, and pee dripped down the inside of my legs. ‘Oh shit’ I said one hand was holding my skirt, the other on the back of the seat keeping me steady in my ungainly stance. Bridget sprang into action, and grabbed a handful of tissues and began to wipe between my legs. As she worked her way up toward my pussy, she allowed the back of her hand to brush my pussy through the swollen nappy. When I said nothing, she rubbed harder and I almost came on the spot.

At that moment Sofia tower came on the radio to tell us we were now under their direction, I calmed myself as much as possible and responded that I understood and acknowledged their instruction for a slight course alteration. Bridget took the controls and made the course change. As soon as I signed off, we both fell about laughing at the image of me calmly talking to a Bulgarian air traffic controller as I stood there peeing in a very wet nappy. I sat back in my seat and kicked off my shoes and pulled off my tights. I stood again and carefully pulled down my nappy and rolled it up. Bridget had reset the auto pilot and was now fully absorbed in watching me change.

‘Turn round and pull your skirt all the way up.’ she said. I did so and wiggled my bare bum at her. ‘That rash looks rather nasty do you have any lotion or anything?’ I said I had some cream in my bag along with a clean nappy. ‘OK, stay put,’ said Bridget as she reached inside my bag and pulled out the cream, another nappy and a wet wipe. ‘Bend over a little,’ She said before gently dried me with tissues and then wiped me over with the wet wipe, each time lingering over my pussy. She then rubbed cream into the sore spots with her fingers, by the time she was finished I was almost ready to come in her face. I gently grabbed her hand and pulled it to my pussy she responded to immediately wank me, and moments later I was coming.

Bridget helped me into my diaper and I pulled it up along with my tights, straightened my skirt and sat down.

‘How long before we need to check in again?’ asked Bridget. ‘Just over fifteen minutes,’ I replied. ‘Great plenty of time for me to pee and change myself.’ Responded Bridget. ‘Hold on,’ I said, ‘it’s your turn to put on a show.’ Bridget took of her shoes, tights and panties and pulled her uniform skirt above her waist. She stood between the two pilots seats and bent over her seat and shoved her diapered arse in my face. I watched as the white cover of her nappy turned yellow and the material expanded as the nappy filled with her pee. I listened to the faint hiss as she continues to let go. This went on for nearly a minute as the yellow area expanded to cover almost the whole nappy, and finally a few beads of pee escaped and ran down her legs. I pushed a cupped hand between her legs and caught the drops then pushed my hand into her pussy and rubbed hard.

Once I was sure she had finished peeing I shoved my fingers under the leg-band of the diaper and into her sopping wet minge. My fingers found her pussy, and they were soon bringing her to a climax.

In the pub at that point our food arrived and both Bridget and Jocelyn sat there trying to contain their laughter. Once the waitress had left I finally said ‘you’re kidding aren’t you?’ ‘Yes responded Bridget, ‘you really don’t think we would carry on like in a cockpit that with a hundred and thirty people depending on us for their safety do you? The truth is we didn’t get together until about a week later when we were paired on the same flight to Cyprus again, and shared a hotel room after the flight

We ate our food and drank more wine and by this time we were all quite drunk. My nappy was wet, and I was just thinking about going to change when I noticed it had started raining heavily. I said ‘Damn it I don’t feel like walking back in this, let’s just stay here and get drunk, and hope it clears up in a bit.’ ‘No let’s get back to the cottage I need Bridget’s soggy pussy.’ Said Jocelyn. ‘Any chance of a cab?’ asked Maria. ‘I don’t think so, not out here.’ I said.

‘I think we just got lucky.’ Said Bridget ‘look there’s one dropping that couple off,’ with that she ran outside and managed to catch the cabby before he drove off.

Twenty minutes later, we were back in the cottage and out of both our wet outer and underwear. More wine was opened and before long Jocelyn and Bridget were all over each other. Not wishing to be left out of course Maria and I soon were at it as well. Let’s say inn two days I had gone from being a virgin to taking part in a lesbian nappy orgy. I’ll leave the details up to your imaginations. Good night.”

With that Amanda snuggled closer to Maria and was gently massaging her left breast.

• 6 months later...

After a long break here is Chapter 32.

Plumbing Problems Chapter 32 Beate & Conchita

At 7am the day after the incident, Beate Wasserstrom and Conchita Aqualera were sitting in a conference room with Mika and Hirome Wantapee. Each of them had been annoyed when told they were being relieved of CapCom duties and asked to report to Sarah’s office. However, All became clear when they met one on one with Sarah and Darla, and each had agreed to be part of the rescue mission. Sarah had explained the risks of the rushed launch of Endeavor to each one, and each had tuned her out and not really listened. They had all accepted without even thinking about it.

“I guess they are talking to Pat Flood right now,” said Beate, “I don’t know why they are wasting time talking to each of us in turn, why don’t they just tell us where they need us to begin training.”

“I guess they thought no one would back out if they had to make the choice in front of the others.” Said Conchita.

“Sarah knows all of us would fly into orbit in a Trabant, if it meant saving the girls.”

Responded Beate.

“Yes, I know but I guess it has to be done this way.” Said Mika. “Here they come.” Sarah entered the room with; Lucy, Darla, Pat, Donna Trent and another flight controller they recognized as Alison Penobscot.

Once everyone was seated Donna spoke first. “Hi everyone, I’m going to keep this as brief as possible. You all know why you are here, I just wanted to make a couple of quick points, before I have to leave for another meeting. First Alison has agreed to be lead flight director for the rescue mission, which we are designating STS176, I will continue as flight director for STS169, and will remain in overall charge. As you know Darla has agreed to be commander, Beate will be the Pilot, Sarah will join the four of you as mission specialists. Sarah, Pat, Mika and Hirome, will perform the EVAs and Conchita will do the Robot arm duties. Alison, Darla and Sarah will fill you in on the basic flight plan, and Bill McKnight and Rosie Tweed will be along in a few minutes with the preliminary training schedule.”

Two hours later Beate was being strapped into the pilot’s seat of the Cockpit simulator next to Darla. “Sorry ladies we are going to have to hold for an hour,” announced Oliver Smith the lead technician for the Simulator. “We have to reload the software, something’s corrupting the main launch sequence.”

“I’m going to grab a cup of coffee and make a couple of calls, are you coming.” Said Darla.

“No I just drank a cup, I think I’ll say here and take the chance to collect my thoughts, it’s been a crazy twenty-four hours.” Responded Beate.

Beate lay back in the seat and stared at the complex controls of the simulator, the only difference between this and the real shuttle was the simulator’s switches and controls were worn from the constant use. She thought about the mission ahead for a few minutes, then her bladder reminded her that she had just drunk a large cup of coffee. She reached for the release on her harness and then changed her mind. ‘I have enough time, I’ll enjoy using my diaper and then go change it before we get started.’ She always wore a diaper when in the long simulator sessions, she seldom used them, they were sometimes handy as breaks did not always happen when she needed them to,

Beate lay back, relaxed and let her pee flow into her snug fitting pull-up diaper, the wet warmth spread around her butt. Then she felt a little pee escape from her diaper, she did not worry as she knew her plastic panties would hold the leak. Sitting there and casually wetting herself brought back a memory of a really bizarre part of her early training with the Agency. She and Conchita were with a group of six male astronauts from their rookie class. The instructor Holly Dampier took them to a room close to the locker rooms, in the main Astronaut building. Inside was a pile of large bulky adult diapers, some bottles of water, and an urn of coffee. “OK, she said, “today we are going to learn how to pee in a diaper.” There was burst of laughter, and several comments of you have got to be joking, and no way dude, from the male trainees. “I’m serious,” the instructor responded. “Soon you are going to need to use one of these in a real training situation, and we don’t want someone calling a halt early just because you won’t or can’t use a diaper. You would be surprised after years of potty training, how difficult some people find it to wet their pants. This is a MAG or maximum absorbency garment, which is just Agency speak for adult diaper. They are pretty straightforward to use, just be sure it fits snugly and do the tapes up tight.”

Each Astronaut had been given a MAG, and if needed had drunk coffee or water to help fill their bladders. They had then gone to the locker rooms to change into their diapers and wait for nature to take its course. Conchita and Beate had changed into their diapers, and were sitting in the women’s locker room sipping bottles of water. “This won’t take me long said Conchita, I’m always peeing.”

“To be honest it’s not my first time in a diaper as an adult.” Said Beate. “I flew long distance reconnaissance missions in Tornado’s for four years, sometimes more than six hours in the cockpit. And I’m like you I’m always peeing, I found out for us girls when a toilet or a convenient bush is not available, diapers are really the only fairly comfortable option that’s reliable.”

“Why didn’t you just say something to Holly?” Asked Conchita.

“I guess I didn’t want to admit to wearing them in front of the guys, most male pilots use a bag of some kind. They can be a bit cruel if they know a woman has to wear a diaper. Besides its no big deal, I’ll just use it and take a quick shower.” Said Beate. “Plus I didn’t want to leave you in here on your own. I haven’t had much chance to talk with you since we arrived here. Have you found anywhere to live?”

“No it’s such a pain, almost all the guys are married, so their wives take care of that stuff, but I’m looking at a one bedroom apartment later today. It’s all I can afford. I didn’t realize Houston would be so expensive.” Said Conchita.

“I know I heard prices here go up and down with the price of oil. I’m still looking myself, I saw a nice three bedroom house yesterday, but I just can’t afford the rent. How are you doing there?” Said Beate.

“You mean, with wetting my diaper, I need to pee, I guess I could try now, should I go into one of the stalls?” Asked Conchita.

“Up to you, but I think the advantage of a diaper is you can go where you are. No point in being too shy, you won’t get a lot of privacy on the shuttle.” Responded Beate.

“OK I’ll try here, should I sit stand or squat?” Said Conchita.

“I expect most of the time when we actually need them will be when we are strapped into our seat, so I guess sitting. Do you think you could manage that? I wouldn’t worry about leaks these things will hold several liters I would think.” Said Beate.

“I’m trying, boy this is harder than I thought, I’m used to holding on, with my small bladder I need to hold it all the time.” Said Conchita.

“Wetting yourself does get a bit of getting used to, but I found it’s better to go before you are too desperate. Sometimes these things leak if you flood them, and fighting off the need to pee can affect your concentration, so its best if you go when you have a chance to chill a bit. Why don’t we wait a little longer before you try again?”

“OK what about you, did you use yours yet?”

“No I went to the bathroom just before we started the session, but I’m getting there.” Responded Beate who drank down the remainder of her water. Conchita drank some more water and they sat silently for a couple of minutes.

“What did you tell the people who were renting the house?” Asked Conchita.

“I didn’t turn them down, I said I would think about it, why?” responded Beate.

“I was just wondering if you would consider having a room mate? I’ll understand if you don’t, just say and I’ll keep quiet.” Said Conchita

“No that would be nice, I’m used to sharing, I have three sisters and a brother, and in the military we live on top of each other.” Responded Beate.

“Then please tell me a bit more about the place.” Said Conchita, and Beate filled her in on the details, and it was agreed they would go back and take another look that evening.

By now Conchita was starting to squirm on the bench, and said “I tried again, I don’t know, It’s still not working, and I really have to go now.”

“Well if it helps, I’m wetting mine know,” Said Beate, as she felt her pee soaking into her diaper. “Come on it’s really not that bad.” ‘In fact it’s rather nice, it’s been quite a while since I wet a diaper, I’d forgotten how much I actually enjoy it.’ She thought, and smiled gently as her face flushed slightly red. “Why don’t you try using one of the stalls, maybe that will help?”

Conchita went into a stall and emerged a few minutes later, wearing a sheepish grin and carrying her wet MAG balled up in her hands. She wrapped a towel round her waist, and to prove that they had managed to complete the task, Beate called Holly into the Locker room. With Holly’s approval they were allowed to dispose of the MAGs and take a quick shower, before reporting to their next class.

“We should be about another twenty minutes,” said Oliver Smith, the sound of his voice brought Beate back to reality and she quickly realized she needed to change her wet diaper before the simulated Launch. She unstrapped herself and picked up her bag and headed to the nearest rest room. The proper procedure if a bathroom break was needed when training in the simulator was to use the space toilet that formed part of the full replica of the interior of the shuttle. The flimsy curtain that provided the only privacy meant Beate was not going to risk a diaper change there. ‘Besides,’ she thought. ‘It’s not like we are going to use the thing when we are up there.’

When she reached the restroom Beate entered a stall and stripped off her flight suit and hung it on the hook. She then pulled down her pull-up and plastic pants together, put the wet diaper in the bin, then let a few drips of loose pee slowly drip from her plastic pants into the toilet. She wiped the inside of her plastic panties with toilet paper and threw the paper in the bowl. After wiping around her butt and between her legs with a wet wipe, she glanced at her watch and decided she had time to try and pee again before she headed back to the simulator. She sat on the toilet seat and tried to go. ‘I’m not ready yet she thought, I’ll give it five minutes. I really should try to avoid another wet diaper today or I’ll start to smell.’

After a few moments her thoughts drifted back to the first weekend she spent in the rented house with Conchita. On Friday night Conchita had come home and headed straight to her bedroom. About an hour later Beate needed to pee so she headed to the bathroom, and when she finished she decided to check on Conchita who had been unusually quiet. She knocked on her bedroom door, but did not wait for an answer, and she walked in on Conchita who was naked from the waist down and was trying to step into a MAG. “Oh-mi-God, I’m so sorry,” blurted out Beate as she shut the door and headed back to the living room.

Fifteen minutes later Beate was sitting in the living room with the TV on, but still totally focused on what she had seen in Conchita’s bedroom. Nothing she thought of made much sense, it seemed unlikely that Conchita was incontinent, as she had passed all the Agency’s physicals. And that seemed even less likely after the time they spent together when she had to use the MAG. Why else would a grown woman need a diaper, especially when she was at home and had easy access to a bathroom. Somewhere in the back of Beate’s mind was the memory of how she enjoyed using diapers herself. Though she had never actually wet herself other than for practical purposes, at least if you ignored the couple of times she had tried them out at home to be sure that would work. Another thought was how cute and vulnerable Conchita had looked with her slim brown legs exposed.

Conchita entered the living room dressed in a tee-shirt and an old pair of sweat pants. The sweat pants slipped down a little and Beate could see the top of a pair of full cut panties, obviously Conchita had decided against wearing the diaper. “I suppose you are wondering what that was all about?” Said Conchita who was visibly upset.

“No, er, well, yes, but really I’m so sorry, I wasn’t thinking, I should never have walked in on you like that. I just wanted to check in on you. Are you all right?” responded Beate.

“Yes I’m fine, but I would prefer you wait to be asked before walking into my room.”

“I know I already said I’m sorry, why don’t we just forget about it, what you do in your room is none of my business. Do you fancy going out and doing something, that bar the Apollo Bag sounds like it might be fun, Those Japanese twins Mika and Hirome, said they might go there tonight?”

“No I’m a little tired and I need to get caught up on my reading this weekend as well as unpack. You head there if you like I’ll just stay in. But give me a minute, I do want to explain what I was doing with the diaper. The truth is I cheated the other day, I couldn’t bring myself to pee in that diaper, so I took it off in the stall and spread it over the seat and squatted over it while I peed. I’ve been worrying about it ever since, what if I can’t use them when I need to? That’s crazy isn’t it, so I decided to try again, so I took some MAGs and brought them home.”

“Ok that makes sense, I had no idea what you were up to. Why did you take it off? Did you manage it already?”

“No, I just couldn’t bring myself to wear one, I’d been waiting an hour before I decided to try and then you walked in, and I decided to try again later.”

The thought of spending time with Conchita wearing a diaper, was somehow intriguing to Beate. “I’m not sure if I fancy that bar that much, especially on my own, I think I’ll stay in to, unless you want me to go out while you can try a diaper again.”

“No do what you want, maybe it was a bad idea.”

“OK, Look why don’t we have something to eat and relax a little, then you can decide what to do.”

An hour later Beate finished clearing away the remnants of their meal of pasta and supermarket marinara sauce, and asked Conchita if she wanted a beer, “I have some good German Beer if you like.” A half-formed idea that she should encourage Conchita to use one of the MAGs, possibly encouraged her to offer the beer.

“Yes maybe one beer will help me relax, I’ll see if there is anything on TV.” Replied Conchita.

“Don’t bother.” Said Beate “I already checked, we only have the local channels, until the Cable company comes tomorrow, and the reception through the antenna is awful.”

“What do you want to do then?” Asked Conchita.

“How about we play some music and just relax?” Said Beate

Conchita put on a Sarah McLaughlin CD, and they listened to the music and drank their beers. Conchita took out a binder of notes from a recent lecture describing the shuttle’s inner workings. As an Aerospace engineer this kind of thing fascinated her. Beate picked up a popular German tabloid magazine, and started to read about Tom Cruise’s love life. After thirty minutes

Beate went to the fridge and picked up two more beers. A few minutes later Conchita stood up and headed out of the room. “Where are you going?” Asked Beate.

“Bathroom.” Was the reply.

“OK, I was thinking maybe you should try the diapers again. You might as well get it out of the way, and tonight’s a good time to try.” Said Beate.

“I’m not sure, you know, I’m sure I’ll be all right when I need to.” Responded Conchita, and she headed out of the room. Conchita returned a few minutes later and Beate noticed that the waistband of a MAG was now visible above the top of Conchita’s sweat pants. She smiled to herself and decided to say nothing as she returned to her magazine.

The music finished and Conchita got up to change the CD to the Gipsy Kings, Beate sneaked a look at Conchita’s padded butt as she bent over the CD player, and felt her panties get a little damp. She also felt a little jealous of Conchita and somehow wanted to wear a diaper herself. By now she was determined to make sure Conchita followed through and used the diaper, so she went and took two more beers from the fridge and gave one to Conchita. The beer had started to go to Conchita’s head and she put aside her binder and sat back and relaxed.

A little later Conchita got up and headed out of the room. “What’s up? Asked Beate.

“Bathroom again, beer goes right through me.” Responded Conchita.

“I thought you were wearing a MAG, why don’t you use it, isn’t that why you put it on? Said Beate.

“Yes but I don’t think I can do it. It just doesn’t feel right.”

“Go on give it a try, look I need a pee as well, how about I put one on and we both go.”

“There’s no need for that, I mean I couldn’t expect you to do something like that.”

“It’s OK, I really don’t mind, it might be kind of fun, we can be like naughty little girls playing a game or something.”

“Well if your sure OK, come to my bedroom.”

They headed into Conchita’s bedroom, where Beate saw, laying on the bed an almost full package of Twenty MAGs lying there. “You really do need practice I guess.”

“That’s how they come, all that was in the store room was a complete package, and that’s all they issue. I guess I’ll keep the rest in my locker until we actually do something that we will need them for.”

Beate quickly slipped off her tight fitting jeans and laid them on Conchita’s bed, and then more slowly slipped her navy blue cotton panties down her long legs and stepped out of them. Taking a diaper from the package she opened it out. Then spent a moment looking at it, before pulling it between her legs and taping it up. She turned around and looked at her padded butt in the full length mirror, then said. “Forget it, I’ll not get these jeans back on over my diaper. Come on let’s go back to the living room.”

“Let’s stay here for a minute, what did you mean by naughty girls playing a game?” Said Conchita.

“I don’t really know, I just said it. I guess I was thinking of the time my older sister and I tried on our youngest sisters diapers when we were about five or six. I don’t know it’s kind of silly, but sometimes when I’m a bit stressed I remember happy times when I was a kid.” Said Beate.

“No, I don’t think that’s silly, actually all this business with diapers has made me think about the time, my older sister decided that me and my friend were going to be her babies, and she made diapers for us from old towels. What happened to you and your sister?”

“Nothing much we heard our mother coming so we took them off.” Responded Beate. “How about you?”

“She just got bored after a while, when my friend and I refused to pee our pants, I knew my mother would kill me.” Said Conchita. “I still was a little accident prone at the time, and she would go crazy if she thought I wet deliberately. So what game should we play?”

“I don’t know lets wing it, grab those two teddy bears from your bed and come and join me on the floor.” Beate clad in just her bulky MAG and pink tee shirts sat on the carpet at the foot of Conchita’s bed, and sipped at her beer as Conchita joined her with the two bears. Beate thought of somehow getting into Conchita’s MAG, which clearly was visible out of the top of her sweat pants. Instead Beate took a bear and began to cuddle it and pretended to feed it using the tip if her little finger as a bottle. Conchita took the cue and announced that her baby was wet and that she needed to change it, so she took a wash cloth and a couple of small safety pins from her dresser and began to fashion a diaper for the bear from the wash cloth.

By now the beer had gone to both the women’s heads and they laughed and giggled at each others antic. Beate pushed her bear into her breast and pretended to nurse it. This caused Conchita to laugh out loud, which reminded her of how much she needed to pee. She thought she was about to leak, and started to clench her pelvic muscles to stop the flow, then suddenly thought ‘what the hell.’ And tried to relax. A little pee leaked into the diaper, and she instinctively clenched and her stream stopped. ‘No damn it,’ she thought as she willed herself to let go. It took a few seconds but slowly several more spurts of pee escaped, after that she finally let go completely and allowed her bladder to flood into her diaper.

The combination of overcoming her reluctance to pee in her diaper and the relief felt by her aching bladder, brought an intense sense of happiness to Conchita. So much she smiled from ear to ear, as she felt her pee gushing into the soft material of the diaper. She loved the feeling as the hot liquid wrapped itself around her before soaking into the waiting diaper. Beate sensed what had happened immediately, and reached forward and hugged Conchita. She thought ‘no point in waiting any longer’ and began to wet her own diaper. As they hugged Conchita began to cry and Beate hugged her more closely, and held her until she finished her own pee.

Conchita allowed Beate to hug her for a few more moments, but slowly woke up to the idea that she, a grown women, had just deliberately peed in a diaper while playing like a little girl. And with one of her highly educated over achieving Agency colleagues. She her face flushed red and she pulled away from Beate. Then she stood up and said rather stiffly, “thanks I think I will be all right now, I’m going to take a shower.”

Beate remembered feeling disappointed that Conchita had not wanted to carry on playing at the time, she also realized for the first time that she was very attracted to Conchita. Her memories were interrupted as two women entered the rest room and took the remaining stalls.

She checked her watch and thought, ‘damn now I’m going to be late.’ She took a fresh pull-up from her purse, unfolded it and pulled it over her ankles, she placed her plastic pants over the diaper then stood up, and allowed the automated mechanism to flush the toilet using the sound to hide any rustling or crinkling she pulled up the diaper and plastic pants together. She took a moment to make sure every thing was tucked in properly and put on her flight suit, left the stall quickly washed and dried her hands.

Beate was just about to walk out of the rest room and back to the simulator, when she heard one of the women call out to the other. “Hey Audrey, God! I know it’s a crisis, but if Penobscot is going to keep meetings running that long without a break I’m going to need start wearing diapers. Mind you I certainly won’t be the only one round here who does wear them, and I don’t just mean the astronauts, I see them in the bins in rest rooms all over the place. I barely made it here without a big accident, as it is I’ve leaked a bit through my skirt seat, fortunately it’s black and doesn’t show.”

“Your Damn right Penny, about loads of women round here being in diapers, and I think Alison may be one of them, something odd about the way her pants cover her butt. As we’re sharing, I admit I sometimes wear one myself, when I came in this morning it was so early I missed the traffic, and I didn’t use the pull-up diaper I wear just incase I get really stuck. And last time I hit the head, I was rushing to the meeting, so luckily I just kept it on. I’ve been wet for the last half hour.” Responded Audrey.

“Really!” Came Penny’s reply from the other stall, “They must be good ones I couldn’t tell you were wearing it at all, I don’t suppose you have any spares? This afternoon’s session is going to be just as long.”

“Sorry all I have is one more, I was going to wear it for my trip home tonight, but I think I might as well wear it now, just in case.”

“Never mind, if I have time, maybe I’ll slip out to a drug store at lunch, what brand of diaper do you use?”

Beate threw her paper towel in the trash and looked in her large purse, ‘good, as I thought two spares left, no problem I have more in my desk.’ She took the two pull-ups from her bag and slipped one under each stall. Before the women could react, and smiling for the first time since the news of the Atlantis accident, she walked quickly away from the stalls and out of the restroom door and headed back to the simulator.

Back at the simulator she found Darla talking to Oliver Smith and Rosie Tweed. “It looks like about fifteen more minutes,” said Darla.”Rosie and I are going to use the time to look at the preliminary training schedule, you can sit in if you like’”

“No, I’ll wait until the briefing at 5pm, I’ll just go over my checklist again before we get started”

Beate sat back in an easy chair next to the simulator, she did not want to spend any more time in the uncomfortable shuttle seats than she had too, and took out her check list, and looked at the familiar document and tried to concentrate on it. No matter how hard she tried to focus, the words soon started to blur and her mind wandered. She remembered how the next couple of weeks after she and Conchita had played the diaper game together had been really stressful and especially hard on Conchita. They were eating dinner on Saturday evening having spent much of the day catching up on training assignments.

Beate asked “do you fancy doing something tonight? We need a break from this stuff, we still haven’t tried that bar where everyone hangs out.”

“No I’m too tired, and I really ought to do my laundry I’m out of clean underwear.” Responded Conchita.

“I’m down to my old granny pants myself, but I was going to wait until tomorrow, hey why don’t we crack open a couple of beers, and have a laundry party?” Said Beate.

“OK sounds like a plan.” Responded Conchita. “You get the beers and I’ll see if I can figure out how to run the washing machine.”

Three minutes later Beate walked into the utility and found Conchita cursing. She had filled the machine with lingerie and a few other delicate items and was standing next to it looking perplexed. “It won’t fucking work!” screamed Conchita. “I turned it on and nothing happened.”

“Did you check the breaker?”

“Yes of course, it’s fine damn it.”

Beate took a quick look at the washing machine and confirmed it was dead. “Well we will have to call the management company and have someone come out and fix it.”

“How are we going to do our Goddamn laundry?” yelled Conchita who was close to losing it.

“I guess we will just have to find a launderette, but let’s do it tomorrow, I’m too tired to go out tonight.”

“I have no clean panties, what will I wear?”

“Well you will just have to go commando, unless you have some of those diapers left.” Said Beate

“I can’t go out in a diaper, they are way too thick they will really show.”

“I was just kidding, why don’t you just wash a pair of panties out in the sink.”

“I’m sorry I guess I’m losing it, I’m an academic I‘m not as used to this level of stress as you military types.” Said Conchita who was by now crying and tears were running down her face.

Beate lent forward and hugged Conchita and said “Don’t worry you are doing fine, It’s not that easy for me either, you know. Let’s drink our beers and relax and try to forget everything tonight. Maybe there’s a movie or something on TV. ”

Conchita hugged back buried her head in Beate’s shoulder and sobbed. She did not let go for a few moments. Finally she said, “when I’ve been trying to sleep lately and trying to stop thinking about the agency my mind keeps going back to that night we pretended to be little girls and wore diapers. I don’t know why but that was the most complete escape from everything I have for a long time.”

Beate felt herself become slightly aroused and a thought crossed her mind, after a moment she said. “I kind of enjoyed that to, are you saying we should do it again, what about it did you like?”

“Well all of it really, I liked the playing with someone else, just silly childish games with no need to think. I even kind of enjoyed wearing the diaper, in a way, it kind of made me feel safe and secure.”

“Yes I know what you mean, everything is simple and kind of safe, just a world of your own.”

“You are going to think I’m weird, and this is gross, but I even liked wetting my diaper, it kind of felt good at the time, and it was like, I don’t know saying I don’t care to be a grown up right now, I’ll do what I want.”

“Yes don’t worry. I liked the wetting part as well, I’ve always kind enjoyed it, I find it kind of sensual in a way, almost sexy. So did you take those diapers back to the agency?”

“No I still have them.”

“Then what are we waiting for?” said Beate.

“Hey Beate they are ready for us.” Called Darla from the cockpit of the simulator. Beate hurriedly took her left hand from her crotch, where she had been absentmindedly pressing her pussy though the diaper and plastic pants she wore.

Three hours later they had practiced a number of launches, where the instructors had thrown all sorts of complicated malfunctions at them. These had on a couple of occasions caused them to abort the take off and land the orbiter in Spain. Darla was the most experienced pilot in the corps, and Beate had recently gone through many similar exercises, and they handled them with ease. “OK lets grab a late lunch, they should be ready with the first rendezvous exercises by 3pm. Should give us a chance to go through the basics at least. ” Said Darla and after she had removed her head set she continued. “Need to hit the head first, wet my diaper during that second abort, just before we landed in Valencia.”

“I’ll come with you, I decided to hold it now I’m bursting.” Responded Beate.

“Silly girl.” Answered Darla.

“I know but I gave away my spare diapers.” Said Beate and she related the story of her earlier visit to the rest room.

“Fascinating, I know those two, they are flight engineers just assigned to the Endeavor mission.” Said Darla.

“Next time I see Alison I’ll have to check her out as well.” Said Beate.

After visiting the restroom Darla and Beate grabbed a quick lunch in the cafeteria, and as they had forty-five minutes before the next run in the simulator, Beate headed back to her workstation to go over her plans for the rendezvous with the Weesat. This was the closest training document to the meet up between the two shuttles they intended. Beate read the familiar document though once, and was about to start again when she noticed she only had fifteen minutes before she needed to head back to the simulator. ‘I’m tired, maybe a power nap will help.’

She sat back in her chair and tried to sleep, but her thoughts slipped back to the Saturday night with Conchita just after the training program had begun. She recalled how they had met in the living room, both were dressed in the heavy MAGS, Conchita had taken the smallest size of MAG and these were tight in Beate, both also wore short night dresses. Conchita had placed her long black hair into pigtails. They spent around thirty minutes playing on the floor with teddy bears other cuddly toys, and a couple of old dolls Beate had kept as momentos of childhood. As they played, they continued to drink, they were thirsty and had quickly consumed three of the strong German beers each. This made them both quite tipsy and they were both ready to pee.

“Me need pee pee,” said Conchita.

“Me to” said Beate, who raised herself to her knees, spread her legs slightly apart, and pulled up her nightie to reveal the front of her diaper. She immediately began to pee and felt the warm fluid begin to collect in the bottom of her diaper. Conchita watched closely as Beate’s pee collected in the crotch of her diaper changing the color to a yellowy grey, then spread slowly up wards as the diaper filled. Beate had been holding a while and the strong stream quickly filled the lower part of her MAG. She loved the feeling as her pee washed over her before being absorbed by the thick diaper. It was not only a sensual experience, but she knew she had become aroused by the feeling of the tight fitting and heavy wet diaper against her pussy. What she didn’t know was how to deal with it.

When it was clear Beate had finished wetting, Conchita said “my turn,” and sat on the floor lay back a little supporting her body with her arms, and spread her legs apart. She immediately began to pee, in the quiet room Beate heard a slight hissing sound as Conchita’s diaper began to fill. Conchita giggled as she felt the diaper become soaked with bodily fluid. She reached forward and pushed her diaper against her pussy and rubbed a little. “Ooh feels good.” Said Conchita who was smiling almost grinning.

As soon as she finished, she stood and grabbed Beate’s hand and said. “Come on let’s change each others diaper.” Beate was stunned by this, and followed meekly behind, hardly daring to imagine where this might lead. Conchita let the way to her bedroom and said, “I’ll change you first if you like. Stay here a moment while I get something to protect the bed.” Conchita returned with a large towel, pulled the comforter to the floor and folded the towel in two then placed it on the bed. She beckoned to Beate to lie down on the towel, where she removed the tapes from Beate’s wet diaper, Beate instinctively lifted her behind and Conchita pulled away the diaper. She quickly inspected the contents, then balled it up and threw it to the floor.

Conchita climbed on the bed beside her, then motioned to Beate to roll over, then produced a damp wash cloth and began to gently bathe Beate’s behind. She rolled Beate back over and slowly washed her sparse blonde pubic hair and the area around it, then Beate spread her legs and Conchita washed between them, finally she washed her pussy allowing the cloth to linger over Beate’s clit for a moment. Sensing Beate was comfortable with this Conchita moved herself up the bed a little to allow her to kiss Beate’s forehead. Beate rolled on her side to placed her left arm around Conchita and raised her head and kissed Conchita on the lips. Conchita responded by tracing her right hand down Beate’s slim firm body and putting her finger into Beate’s pussy, where she gently began to massage her clit. Conchita’s inexperience made no difference as Beate needed little help in quickly reaching her climax.

Beate lay back for a moment and then reached over and kissed Conchita on the cheek and lips. Then she told Conchita to pull off her nightie and lay back on the bed. As soon as she was lying down Beate straddled Conchita and tore away the tapes on her diaper and pulled it away from her. After quickly wiping around Conchita’s hairy pussy with the towel she dived straight in and began to vigorously lick Conchita, who began wriggling and giggling with delight as she moved toward orgasm. It happened quickly and Conchita gave out a loud moan, and for a few moments was transported away to another world.

The discovery of diaper sex and childish play changed Conchita and Beate’s lives straight away. The next morning Conchita remembered she had not washed out any underwear, and said “Do you think I can get away with a diaper at the launderette?”

“Maybe a skirt will cover it OK,” said Beate.

“I think I have one that might work.”

“For such a quiet type you are really out there. All my clothes are way too tight fitting to get away with a Mag under them. Hang on I do have an old baggy pair of jeans somewhere.” They dressed in diapers and despite the rustling of the plastic backing, and realizing that the MAGS weren’t completely invisible if someone looked closely, they took a chance and headed to the launderette. Neither could summon up the courage to wet while they were doing their laundry, and by the time they were heading home they were both bursting. One minute into the drive they were both really wet, Beate felt her thighs becoming wet due to a slight leak. When they were home, they made love again.

For the next ten weeks or so they became obsessed with their new passion. They hardly spent a moment at home without a diaper, they often went through several a day. They kept drawing more from the Agency stores. Conchita was an accomplished seamstress, and enjoyed making then childish dresses and other outfits, they added to their collection of stuffed animals and other little girl toys. Then things changed dramatically, they were called in to see Diane Poole, and had to admit to what they had been doing. They were so embarrassed that they stopped the diaper games completely for about a month.

Tensions grew between the two and Conchita was beginning to stress out over the training program again. Then Beate saw an advertisement for adult diapers on TV, she looked at Conchita and without either needing to say anything Conchita nodded. Beate stood up grabbed her coat and headed to a drug store. Within thirty minutes they were diapered and playing together. In bed later that evening, Conchita said “these disposable diapers are ok but I want to tryout the cloth ones I wore as a little girl.”

“Where can we get them from? Asked Beate.

“I can make some diapers from old towels maybe, but we will need plastic pants or we will leak everywhere.” Replied Conchita.

“I think we can order some over the internet, I checked out a few adult baby sites last weekend.” Said Beate.

They settled into a routine of baby play and diaper sex that had lasted to this day. The hassle of washing cloth diapers meant they were kept for weekend fun only, for week night quickies they bought disposables, and they soon found more discrete pull-ups to wear if they ventured out in public wearing diapers.

Beate stirred from her daydreams, looked at her watch and realized she would barely be able to make it back to the simulator on time. As she stood up her bladder reminded her it needed emptying, ‘shoot no time for that, Oh what the hell,’ she thought and she opened her bottom desk draw and pulled out two fresh pull-ups and quicky stuffed them into her purse.