LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last night, I wet the bed, while wearing a diaper of course. I woke up wet, which Ive never done before! I guess that self hypnosis really works where you tell yourself "its ok to wet the bed"

Im pretty excited,

CJ

Yeah!!! Hope you can keep it up if thats waht you want!!!!

Several days ago I did a 24/1 for the first time. Woke up in the middle of the night having to pee and let loose. Alas, was laying on my side, and ended up spending the rest of the night in a wet bed.

I've been wearing at night the last several nights, just to wear them, no intent to wet. Woke up this morning to a dry bed. But the diaper had definitely become somewhat swollen and a bit damp during the night. I don't remember peeing, and I haven't had a true nighttime accident since I was little, but I must have done something in my sleep last night.

I've wet while sleeping perhaps 3 times in my diapered life. Twice I was wearing but once I wasn't, oops. I've probably had 10 or so occasions where I woke up and just peed while in the position I was lying in. Normally I have to sit or stand up to pee when I wake up at night. It always an awesome feeling to wake up wet.

The first time I woke up in a wet bed was so awful and so very embarrasing :blush:

From that moment onwards I decided along with my wife that it would be best and safest if I wore a Nappy to bed every night, since that night about 18 years ago it has been very very unusual to wake up with a dry Nappy. :thumbsup::badmood:

As for leaking Nappies that is a problem I still have on rare occasions when I have slept on my side, the only way I have managed to overcome this is to wear an old pair of pants with a piece of Terry Towelling Nappy wrapped around percy to absorb the fluid and "wick" it around the Nappy, this seems to work well with few leaks. :thumbsup: