LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It’s done!! It’s finally done!!

Like most of us here, I have wanted an adult sized crib for the longest time, it was probably ever since I grew out of a baby crib. Last Christmas, I was thrilled when my younger sister said she would build me one using my twin bed. My sisters know about my adult baby fetish due to some of my carelessness when I was younger. It was never my intention to have them find out, I was just foolish. At first, when my younger sister found out I wanted a crib, she started searching online for cribs. After not finding any (that didn’t cost an arm and a leg) that were big enough for me, she started designing one. It has tall railings for the sides of my bed and one smaller one for the head of the bed. The panel at the foot of the bed has a door cut out of the middle so I have a way to get in and out. 

When she had the plans drawn up, we went to Home Depot to get the materials. The whole thing is made of birch wood (at least I think that’s what it is) which was a little pricey but it will hold up for a long time. The whole thing is a baby blue color that I painted with a special kind of spray paint. I am kind of short at just 5 foot 5 but I have a big chest and very broad shoulders but the bed is plenty wide enough for me to sleep comfortably. I attached a babies mobile to the head of the crib. When I get in it wearing my babyish shirt, a thick disposable diaper, my baby booties, my pacifier in my mouth  and a bottle of juice to drink before nodding off ; the feeling I get is pure bliss! :baby_sleeping:

P.S. When I figure out how to post a picture on here, I’ll post one for you guys.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, baby-dandan said:

Like most of us here, I have wanted an adult sized crib for the longest time, it was probably ever since I grew out of a baby crib. Last Christmas, I was thrilled when my younger sister said she would build me one using my twin bed. My sisters know about my adult baby fetish due to some of my carelessness when I was younger. It was never my intention to have them find out, I was just foolish. At first, when my younger sister found out I wanted a crib, she started searching online for cribs. After not finding any (that didn’t cost an arm and a leg) that were big enough for me, she started designing one. It has tall railings for the sides of my bed and one smaller one for the head of the bed. The panel at the foot of the bed has a door cut out of the middle so I have a way to get in and out. 

When she had the plans drawn up, we went to Home Depot to get the materials. The whole thing is made of birch wood (at least I think that’s what it is) which was a little pricey but it will hold up for a long time. The whole thing is a baby blue color that I painted with a special kind of spray paint. I am kind of short at just 5 foot 5 but I have a big chest and very broad shoulders but the bed is plenty wide enough for me to sleep comfortably. I attached a babies mobile to the head of the crib. When I get in it wearing my babyish shirt, a thick disposable diaper, my baby booties, my pacifier in my mouth  and a bottle of juice to drink before nodding off ; the feeling I get is pure bliss! :baby_sleeping:

P.S. When I figure out how to post a picture on here, I’ll post one for you guys.

Congratulations.

To help you with uploading pictures.

Right below where you type your message here.  You can see a paper pin.  Click that or drag the image over to it.  Once you do that click submit.

I forgot how to create a album.