LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, I've been able to accept this truth about me, but I'm still feeling lonely and feel like I'm the only one

So I'm really not to sure where to start, but I'm 22 years old, and my whole school life has been based on the shame of this truth about me wanting to be diapered forever, especially since a particular incident in my first day of pre-school, and especially since another incident where I was 15, both incidents are two different scenarios, the preschool incident was the most embarrassing of the 2, and I'm really shy about going into it, especially when this is the first time I've ever posted on this forum, and I've finally got my mother to understand why to quit bringing up the pre-school incident where I pooped my pants in class and was repeating "Don't poop pants" later on that day, and then the incident from when I was 15 was way more different, because my father held me and my mother hostage on a high speed chase where I apparently had to pee so badly, and cried because I never wanted to think about death or wetting my skinny jeans fullblast, my father kept telling me "Just pee your pants" and I didn't want to think about it, so my crying and moaning to an extent I wished I wasn't in that car, and was at home in bed wearing an adult diaper, and being someone's adult baby, which is a thought I fell in love with, I could go into more detail about why I didn't want to think about it, because I was afraid of some awful things happening with me if I wet my skinny jeans, and for about the past month, I've been in doubt of finding someone who could diaper me forever, and baby me and nurture me like I want to be nurtured, and treat me the way I want to be treated, dress me up like a beautiful women, and show me off, take me out, change my diapers, and let me wear panties over my diaper, and just be gentle with me, and treat me the way I desire to be treated, and have my freedom to live to be myself, and I'm desperate for that special person who would take care of me like that, and some times I cry tears about the fear of never finding or meeting that special person, very desperate, and feeling like the only one who feels like this most of the time.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Whoa, you've  been through a lot, I'm getting anxious just reading it.

Best advice I can offer is to just chill for a bit, accept your desires, and play alone if needed. Forget what anyone says,  just do what you want, and get a feel for it.

There are LOTS of  people just like you, and probably even more people who'd love to take care of you. But simply demanding that the universe gives you your ideal caretaker isn't realistic. It takes time and effort to get to know someone so intimately to share such a relationship. Be patient, and always on the look out. Reach out to people on forums like this, but you really need to make a close connection, which means that you've got to be willing to offer something to them. Be interested in their desires, and if they align with yours, then you've got a winner.

• Hello :)