LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Leaked?

Last major leak was a year ago. Stupidly I set off on a 250 mile drive in a pullup. 50 miles in and I felt some wetness and realised my jeans crotch was wet. So I pulled into a small service station only to find that the single toilet was occupied. My rear also had telltale half moons. I pretended to be interested in the magazines while I waited, desperately trying to hold because any more leaks would have been catastrophic. Eventually an Indian lady emerged. I did not hang around to see if she clocked my wet crotch. Worse was to come because most of the floor of the toilet was under water. A quick change, as I struggled to keep my feet dry. I made a rapid exit, with wet trousers over a dry nappy. Probably all caught on CCTV.

My last leakage was a few months ago. I had a chance to be alone for two days straight. I used four diapers during that time. I accidentally fell asleep on a futon with an over full diaper. Sometime during the night, I woke up needing to go and just let it before drifting off again. However, in the morning, it turned out much of that had soaked out and into the futon. And my clothes. Cleaning up is never fun, but necessary if you don't want a pissy smelling house. And you're not ready to come out to your partner.