LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you poop your pants as a kid?

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely me. I think that’s how the whole thing started, like many people I was potty trained by 2-3, I never had accidents never wet the bed. But somewhere around 5 or 6 I wanted to poop my pants on purpose. Kids I used to play with & go to primary school with had a brother who didn’t go to school for some reason. One day they told me it’s because he poops his pants. So playing toys with him one day he stops sits up & poops his pants & then sits back down & keeps playing. He started to cry cause he said he felt embarrassed so I said now you don’t have to be & pooped my pants in front of him, we’ve both down it now. My god it felt so good just to poop my pants like that with out worrying about my mom catching me. After about half an hour his mom came in & asked James if he had an accident he said yes but so has mick, she looked at me & I just nodded, she smiled took me by the hand to the bathroom, showered me, washed & dried my clothes she asked me if it was an accident & I said no it was on purpose so James didn’t feel so bad. She asked me if I would do that again when we played & said I would. & so began my pooping/messing my pants. His mom would give me a pair of James underwear & pants to wear when I came over so I didn’t have to mess up my clothes, sometime she would put us in diapers & we would just play with our He-Man, Voltron, & transformers toys in nothing but a T-Shirt & diaper, that’s when I started to wet as well when we were diapered. This went on till I was about 7 maybe 8 & they moved away to Queensland & then started the sneaky phase, toilet paper stuffed in under pants then pooping in that flushing it & quickly showering. Until my mid teens when I started working part time &  the folks would go away & leave us more often I started buying Huggies Drynites for 15 year olds my god they were good & fit my slim frame perfectly. I still craved for those old style plastic diapers  but thought they were no longer made. I also thought I was the only possible one in the world that liked doing this, apart from my friend when I was little. Then I found DPF website & finally had a name for myself a Diaper Lover. In my 40s now still love to wear & use diapers specially Crinklz & still love to just mess my pants as well. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Yes, i can confidently say i have, on more than one occasion even.

I was very anxious, shy and scared as a child and even still as teenager, which resulted in me not wanting to go in contact with other people or use the bathroom anywhere else but at home. I would do everything in my power to hold it in and use foreign bathrooms, for example at my school, only at the very last moment, which resulted in me misjuding some bathroom-related situations in my childhood and therefore having accidents.

I remember one time, i was about 12 years old and on a field-trip with my school to go play laser-tag against other classes from our school. Already when we got told the rules and handed our gear, i felt the need to go potty, but decided as usual to hold it in. During the first few matches i had fun and enjoyed playing, until the lights of the room got dimmed at the start of the 3rd game, to make seeing the other players more difficult and the game even more interesting.

But being the stererotypical weird kid in my school, i was at my age still, afraid of the dark and in this round therefore closely following my teammates, while the urge to poop in my stomach grew stronger and stronger. During an especially fierce firefight, i had to quickly run to cover, lost my team during the process and soon found myself hiding alone in a little wooden shed. Because i was scared of the dark, i at first tried to just wait, until i could once again join one of my classmates who would evenutally come this way, but i soon realised, that i didnt have that much time and needed to find a toilet as soon as possible. My stomach was rumbling and hurting and it felt like i ate something wrong and was getting diarrhea, so despite my initial fear i got out of the little shed and went to go find a toilet, before it was too late.

After a few minutes of running around dark, arftifiacially built trenches and little houses i realised, that i was completely lost and didnt know the way back. Panic startet to rise in me, the urge to poop in my bowels was close to becoming unbearable and i desperately searched for the exit of the field. I was just running down a steep hill, when i overlooked a thin rope close above the ground, tripped and slammed face first hard into the ground. Already during my fall i could feel myself loosing control of my bowels, and immedialtely after the impact i began to poop and within a few seconds completely filled my pants with the squashy, warm contents of my bowels.

Immediately after my accident i began to cry, got soon spotted by the other students and rescued by a teacher of mine, who got me new clothes and tried to comfort me in the time after               

• Like 1