LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Boy[Private w/ Gavin]

marxthebaby

Momo giggled and waved hello, reaching for Midnight. “Hi auntie! I’m happy to see you! Didja know I have a baby brother, he’s younger than me but he’s really cute.” When Mt. Lady said something so hurtful, she pouted at her, tears welling in her eyes. Lower lip quivering, Momo sniffled, starting to cry loudly. “I...I’m sorry! I didn’t k-k-know you didn’t wanna come over!” 

Under normal circumstances, Aizawa would’ve remained hidden. He wouldn’t have come out, or let either of the two women see him dressed so cutely, but after Mt. Lady insulted Momo, he got pissed. Without hesitation, he glowered up at her after yanked his blanket off his head, his eyes narrowed and flashing red, hair lifting off his shoulders briefly. He folded his arms when Momo hugged him close. 

“Lil’ brother! I was gonna introduce you after, you ruined the surprise.” She muttered, bopping him on the head. He rolled his eyes and curled up, “She was insulting you, so I told her off. It was the..logical thing to do.” 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Momo nodded eagerly. “Yeah! Look at him, he’s so cute!” She pointed to his little cat onesie, and gave him a pat on the head. “He likes head-pats and if you hold him he curls up and clings to you real tight. He does it to Mommy. He loooves being held, it’s cute.” 

Aizawa rubbed his eyes, leaning into the pat with a grunt. He flushed when she told Midnight about how cute he was, but didn’t protest anything. “Mm. Hi, Midnight...” The man glanced up at her, a bit curious. 

Momo nodded, helping Mt. Lady over to the couch for a nice nap. “Here you go.” 

Aizawa flushed, curling up in her arms. “You...think I’m cute?” He murmured, snuggling up to her. True to Momo’s word, the baby boy did cling to Midnight, sucking his pacifier.

Momo pointed to the couch. “Your Mommy said it was nap time, so go to sleep.” 

Aizawa sighed in relief, and clung to Midnight, letting out a soft coo. He blushed when his tummy grumbled. “Mm. Forgot I didn’t eat...” 

Momo covered Mt. Lady up, smiling. “Good work.” She told her, giggling a bit at how cute she was.

Aizawa blushed, getting a little stiffie in his diaper as he watched Midnight take off her shirt and bra. “Okay, auntie.” He latched onto her nipple, sucking gently.

Momo decided to not disturb her, because she knew she had to be a good girl. She instead sat down and played with her toys, giggling to herself a little. 

Aizawa suckled gently, and nuzzled her hand when she pet him, obviously pleased to be held.