LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Boy[Private w/ Gavin]

marxthebaby

*mina takes them inside*ok you two go play ok? *urakaka and froppy are eating a pizza while deku plays the basket ball hoop game and as mina said the place is emtpy*

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Momo smiles. “Okay, Mommy! I’ll go play the whack-a-mole, I love that game!” She did just that, scurrying away happily. Even though her diaper was clearly showing under her onesie as she started to play, Momo didn’t mind; she was having fun! 

Aizawa watched Momo run away, a bit unsure of where to go. He flushed deeply, ducking his head, and then swallowed down his shame. Momo was having fun, so why shouldn’t he?

With a sigh, he slipped over to Deku after spotting the familiar mop of curly green hair. The game he was playing looked fun, but..would it really be okay if the boy saw him dressed like this?

What would he think? He braced himself for rejection, and very gently tugged on his pant leg, with a soft, bashful-sounding,

“U-Uncle..Deku? Can I-can I play with you?” That was what Momo and Mommy called him, so maybe this was what he should say as well? 

Aizawa smiled, his eyes wide. “Thank you.” He told him, taking the ball. He looked pretty cute when he tried throwing it, his little face all serious as he concentrated. It bounced back to him, and he tried again. It swirled along the hoop, looked like it’d fall in, then fell off and rolled back to him. 

Aizawa looked up at the green-haired boy with big, brown eyes, pouting a little as he stood on his tippy-toes and extended the ball up to Deku. “Uncle Deku, c-can you show me how to play it, please? I don’t think I did very good.” 

Aizawa obeyed, waddling over to Momo. “Is it time to go already?” She asked, pouting a bit as she walked back over to Mommy Mina and auntie Froppy. “Aw, I had so much fun. I hope we can go another time!” She perked right back up again, all sunshine and rainbows once more. 

Aizawa smiled, rubbing sleep from his little eyes and nodding. “Mmm-hm, me too.” He muttered in agreement, his voice calm. The baby boy did have fun, but he didn’t know how to really show it yet. He waddled over and wondered what the surprise would be as he reached out, “Uppies?” 

Momo obediently waddled over to the car, climbing in and buckling herself up. “Got it, Mommy. I did it all by myself, too!” 

Aizawa coos happily and curls up after he’s buckled into his seat, sucking on his pacifier like a good boy. 

Momo leads Mina and Aizawa into his nursery. He coos happily after seeing it; it’s  wonderful. It’s so big, and his crib even has kitties on the mobile and on the sheets. Even the blankies are yellow just how he likes them. “It’s...the best. I love it so much!” 

Aizawa shrugged. Momo, on the other hand, smiled widely and proclaimed, “I want to have a sleepover or a party! Can we please have some of Mommy’s classmates over? I wanna show them my brother, he’s cute!” 

Aizawa nodded in agreement, blushing deeply. “I..w-wouldn’t mind. I mean, I like being a baby boy for Mommy, and if they like me I’d be..h-happy.” 

Momo perked up at the suggestion, eagerly clapping her hands. “Sounds good! I never got to show Midnight or Mt. Lady my baby brother!” 

Aizawa sucked his pacifier, nodding. “Otay, Mommy.” He muttered, a bit embarrassed. What would Mt. Lady and  Midnight think if they saw him like this? 

*the two girls showed up later of course in sweat pants and t shirts their lazy outfits*midnight oh hi baby momo? 

Mt lady:did I really have to come see t drooling baby again*she said hurtfully*