LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Boy[Private w/ Gavin]

marxthebaby

Aizawa didn’t know why he yelled at Momo that day during class. Maybe it was because he was stressed, tired, sick of having to hear the class chatter and yammer without actually fucking paying attention. Maybe he just wanted someone to blame for all his problems. Either way, he screamed at her. “Shut the fuck up! Sit down, close your damn mouth, and be quiet!” 

After he’d done that, panting and red-faced with once pent-up anger, he regretted every word. He taught the rest of the class in a stony sort of silence. Nobody spoke up or asked questions. When they all left that day, he felt horrible, and didn’t know if he should say sorry or not. 

So he went back to class, only to find Momo and other girls from class 1-A inside. Momo was...wearing a diaper? 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*momo was sitting on urakakas lap crying*its ok dear stop crying your ok*momo nodded sniffling and flinched when she saw you*

Froppy:why did you yell at her? 

Aizawa glanced at Momo, who was crying up a storm, and shivered. He felt horrible, seeing her cry so much. “I...I’ve been incredibly stressed lately. I didn’t mean to take it out on Momo, but I guess I snapped today.” The man looked sad when she flinched. 

“I didn’t mean to scare you, Momo. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?” 

*momo ran behind Urakaka almost crying*urakaka:we'll discuss what to do give me your number and when we decide I'll text you 

*mina picked up momo who started crying again*

Aizawa did as Uraraka asked, and went home. He still felt terrible about how sad Momo was, how terrified she was of him now; how could he call himself a good teacher if his own student feared him? 

He lay on his bed, and waited anxiously for a text message from the girl. What would she do, or make him do? He hoped it was nothing too serious.

Aizawa flinched a bit after seeing the picture she sent him. Her ultimatum was clear; he was apparently going to be Momo’s baby playmate. 

He sighed and sent a message back, 

“Okay. I’ll be her baby playmate. What does that entail?” 

Diapers onesies spankings and nap time anything our baby gets and if momo cries let us handle it you've ruined her entire day she hasn't let go of mina since we got home*she text a picture of momo holding onto mina*

He was..pretty surprised at the ultimatum they’d agreed upon. Apparently, he would be a baby too. He’d get diapers, onesies, naptimes, and spankings like any other infant.

Aizawa shivered after seeing the girl’s tear-soaked face and seeing Uraraka say he’d ruined the poor baby’s whole day. 

He sent them another message. “I’ll take this punishment, because I feel terrible for making Momo feel bad, and I honestly want to make things right. I’ll be a baby.” 

Aizawa’s eyes welled up with tears. “I-I-I didn’t k-know, I’m s-sorry!” He cried, suddenly feeling horrible for Momo.

He looked at Froppy and then at himself when she brought in a bunch of baby things. “Will I be able to t-talk at all, or walk, or..?” 

Nope this is your punishment*froppy undresses you putting him in a thick diaper a bright pink onesie some mittens and a pacifier with a strap so you can't spit it out*froppy:you look adorable 

Aizawa lay on the ground as she undressed him. He was soon taped into the thickest diaper he’d ever seen, much thicker than the one Momo had on. It was bulky, nice and thick so he couldn’t walk or even stand all by himself. With a diaper this bulky, Aizawa wouldn’t even be able to roll over.

The onesie was next, hugging the enormously thick diaper so it stood out even more, and then the mittens that prevented him from using his hands. The diaper was bad enough, the bright pink onesie was bad enough; the mittens felt horrible too, but they were nothing compared to the pacifier. 

It was crammed into his mouth, secured around his head with a strap so he wouldn’t be able to spit it out. Drool trickled down his chin when he tried to talk, “Guh-guh. Bababa? Dada dada da.”

It came out as babyish drivel, cute strings of meaningless noises that didn’t communicate a single thing. “Guuuh. Gagaga googoo. Googoo!” 

Aizawa lay there in a pink onesie, dribbling on himself, trying his best to talk. He sniffled, rubbing his eyes, and when Froppy said he looked adorable, he tried to thank her but it came out as, “Googuh-guh.” He really did sound like a big baby, babbling unintelligibly to himself. 

Aizawa couldn’t exactly say yes or no. He tried to say yes, and it came out as, “Agaaa.” He settled for nodding his head as he drooled around the pacifier in his mouth, lying on his back. 

When Momo ran away from him in fear, he whimpered softly but didn’t say much. The now baby boy let out a sad little, “Guhguh?” as he rubbed his eyes. 

Aizawa couldn’t even stand, let alone crawl over to her and try reassuring her everything was fine now. He could just lie there, making little baby-babble noises and drooling on his onesie. 

Aizawa blinked up at her, rubbing his eyes a little with a garbled yawn, but did what she asked. A steady stream of pee made his diaper nice and wet as his bladder released. He reached up, making more baby noises because talking was impossible, “Gagagaaa. Goo goo ga ga.” The baby lifted his legs, trying to show her that he used the diaper like a good boy while sucking on his pacifier.

Aizawa squirmed, rubbing his eyes. His tummy churned and he felt a big mess coming on. When she told him to go number two as well, he almost tried saying he already was. 

The baby pooped like a good boy, all nice and stinky. It felt horrible, disgusting; far worse than just peeing himself. He lay there in his own poopy, wet diaper, clearly uncomfortable as he began to cry.

Why couldn’t she have just changed him before and gotten it over with? It wasn’t fair! He needed a new diaper and he needed one now, goddammit! He wailed like a real baby, tears streaming down his cheeks, “Gaaaaah! Gagagagaaaa!” 

Aizawa sniffled dejectedly, tears streaming down his cheeks. No, he didn’t want a nap! He needed a diaper change! “Gaaaah! Googoo gaaaagaaa!” He tried to protest this, but to no avail; even he couldn’t understand what in the world he was babbling on about. He sounded just like any other baby.

He shook his head no as he was put into the crib with Momo, his diaper messy and wet underneath a pink onesie, sucking on a pacifier and crying like a big baby.

He couldn’t even communicate that he already needed a diaper change! The man rubbed his eyes harder, sobbing as he closed them tight.