LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A wild diaperedcanadian appears!

Hello all,

I've been in diapers since I turned 14, just something about them I can't resist. I live in my nation's capital and haven't found many other people like us, but I'm very secretive when it comes to diapers. So in a way it's my own fault. That's why I'm trying to broaden my horizons! Only in the past year have I discovered all the social websites for this lifestyle. Like here! I'm always eager to surround myself in others who are like-minded, so when I saw this website I had to make a profile. 

Hi, and welcome to DD. And to the world of, likeminded diaper lovers/adult babies, etc. This is a pretty nice place, and I think you’ll enjoy all it has to offer. So, come on in, pull up a high chair, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, thediaperedcanadian said:

I'm always eager to surround myself in others who are like-minded, so when I saw this website I had to make a profile. 

Hello and welcome. I'm a big fan of the community here and I hope you'll find what you are looking for. Life is better with diapers and with others who share your love of diapers.

• Thanks 1