LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tesco Nappies?

Hey i am going to get some more nappies today! :lol: I was going to get pampers but i'm now thinking about getting the large sized tesco brand nappies... has anyone tried these and are they worth trying? i have heard they are quite cheap too.

Replies appreciated :)

Well i went and bought them, just tried them and the first thing i did notice was the fact they don't have sticky tapes, only Velcro so i'm not keen on that <_< . But I've got one on now and they are bigger than pampers and i prefer the feel of the outside, its like a cross between plastic and cloth, very hard to describe. Yet to see how wet they can get before they leak :lol:^_^:wub:

For all of my trips to Tesco's I have never seen any Nappies that are for adults other than the Tena pants as advertised on the telly, so do they sell adult Nappies ?

Please let me know as they may be worth trying if they do as their products are mostly pretty good quality. :thumbsup:

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

pampers is talking about buying th larger size of baby nappies, but on your comment. Some tesco stores now stock Depends (i think) and they are available through thier online ordering too. thought you might like to know