LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheers Everyone

ive been going to DD for ~3 years and felt i needed to start contributing ... so whats up everyone ... anyone like the Dead? or been to bonaroo? ... i was on dpf way back when, havent been back in a long ass time ... im 22 ... i really wish i could bring you up to speed on everything that has led up to this point, but that's not pragmatically possible right now ... also, i guess i do want to maintain some sense of anonymity or whatever ... life has been absolutely amazing ... things have been getting exponentially better ... so i apologize if i come off as overwhelming or quirky or something like that, it's passion ... so yeah, ive had amazing experience after amazing experience, at least from my perspective, and have gathered knowledge to whatever degree i have (obviously) ... im truly full of love and good intentions, and continually working on turning that into action ... so, to come full circle, i guess it's on myself and everyone else reading this to post more ... i sure haven't been doing my part ... peace, love, truth, and beauty everyone ... thanks for taking time to read this ... ill try to reciprocate that by reading one of yours :D namaste brothers and sisters, we are all one!

Heya, im new here too on these forums, but ive been here for quite a while. BTW i like the firethegrid.com thing. im inspired. i just wanna say this...

we arent different. We are all created equally, and therefor we are given the chance to be "normal". Cant see though...WE are normal. We have choosen this upon ourselves. I was confronted at school about fetisesh, and i gave my minds eye on it. i suggest you do the same....because we need to help educate. there... i said it.

Anyways im here to contribute any way i can. Thanks for being there DD :D

ive been going to DD for ~3 years and felt i needed to start contributing ... so whats up everyone ... anyone like the Dead? or been to bonaroo? ... i was on dpf way back when, havent been back in a long ass time ... im 22 ... i really wish i could bring you up to speed on everything that has led up to this point, but that's not pragmatically possible right now ... also, i guess i do want to maintain some sense of anonymity or whatever ... life has been absolutely amazing ... things have been getting exponentially better ... so i apologize if i come off as overwhelming or quirky or something like that, it's passion ... so yeah, ive had amazing experience after amazing experience, at least from my perspective, and have gathered knowledge to whatever degree i have (obviously) ... im truly full of love and good intentions, and continually working on turning that into action ... so, to come full circle, i guess it's on myself and everyone else reading this to post more ... i sure haven't been doing my part ... peace, love, truth, and beauty everyone ... thanks for taking time to read this ... ill try to reciprocate that by reading one of yours :D namaste brothers and sisters, we are all one!

welcome to our silly group

Hello there!

That's an interesting website, that firethegrid.com. I suppose anything is possible, but we'll find out for sure if that site has merit on July 11th, won't we? lol. Anyways, interconnectedness form the basis of my personal social philosophy, so I agree on many points. It's just the more ethereal aspects of that site I question. Certainly though, having a lot of people meditate on the good things in their lives can only cause great improvement.

Hello there!

That's an interesting website, that firethegrid.com. I suppose anything is possible, but we'll find out for sure if that site has merit on July 11th, won't we? lol. Anyways, interconnectedness form the basis of my personal social philosophy, so I agree on many points. It's just the more ethereal aspects of that site I question. Certainly though, having a lot of people meditate on the good things in their lives can only cause great improvement.

EXACTLY brother ... and that speaks to the merit of fire the grid ... :D what do you plan on doing?

Oh yes, I am into the Dead. On MySpace, I have Phil and Bob in my Friends List.

I also enjoy the part you included with the Native American greeting. I am part of the Rainbow Tribe (people of all colors who follow NA tradition). I also have a friend who is half Cherokee/Apache and she has adopted me into her tribal family.

It's good that you are here and I hope you enjoy yourself, MikeDL.

Oh yes, I am into the Dead. On MySpace, I have Phil and Bob in my Friends List.

I also enjoy the part you included with the Native American greeting. I am part of the Rainbow Tribe (people of all colors who follow NA tradition). I also have a friend who is half Cherokee/Apache and she has adopted me into her tribal family.

It's good that you are here and I hope you enjoy yourself, MikeDL.

that's awesome brother :D i take it you've probably been to a rainbow gathering (?) i've heard incredible stories ... was there an initiation ceremony you experienced? the native american church, as you probably already know, has legislation passed enabling the ceremonial use of peyote ... i find that very ... intriguing ;-) namaste mike