LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Arousal During A Diaper Change

I am curious how many Mommies and Daddies become sexually aroused when changing their partner.  

I know for my wife and I a diaper change seems a lot more clinically than sexually exciting.  Yes my lil wee wee does typically get hard during a diaper change and my Mommy seems to pay extra special attention at times giving me an extra wipe or two but she is completely unaroused while changing me.  A diaper change for us has never led to any form of sexual play.

I know when I played the Daddy role I was extremely sexually excited when I changed my little girl's diaper and generally so were they.  I assume this is mostly because diapers are an extreme sexual turn on for me and for my wife they are not.  Interestingly though my wife actually enjoyed when I would playfully force her to wear a diaper but in general was turned of by the thought of using a diaper.

This question is for everyone but I am extremely curious about the caregivers desires.

I'm pretty sure I don't need to answer this...because I'm sure most people already know my answer lol

But in case some don't.

Diaper changes to me are like foreplay (or sometimes it happens after naughty time haha) 

they are sexually arousing to me and perhaps one of my biggest turn on.

But, this is my own personal fetish so it makes sense why as a domme mommy I would get something out of it. 

• Like 3

When I first started wearing diaper and my wife would change me I was always sexually aroused.  I only recall one time when she was changing me  and I was sticking straight up that it led to sex when she was cleaning me up.  

After 16 years of having to wear diapers 24/7 the sexual arousal is no different for me then if I was wearing underwear.  Most the time when my wife is changing me, im as limp as a wet noodle.  However, I’ve always been aroused in the morning time, it’s just the way I’m made.  I also get very aroused when my wife will rub my diaper obviously, but I think that would be the same no matter if I’m diapered or not.  She tells me she likes when I orgasm when I wear a diaper because I have multiple orgasms back to back.  

Other then that, I don’t think my wife gets aroused by my diaper wearing, it’s more that me wee wee is pointing straight to the sky, who wouldn’t want to take care of that?